Sibling Test Subjects - Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally getting her footing beneath her and sitting in a squat with each foot on one side of the boards that held the mattress in place, she caught her breath. Looking down she noticed due to the way she was sitting that the post was making a visible impression through her stomach and that made all of the pain worth it in her eyes. Soon the pleasure returned as she felt the lips of her pussy gripping tight at the base of the post. Her little micro movements to keep herself supported and adjusted cause the post to slide inside the grips of her depths, stimulating her senses. Slowly Kelly began to rock herself back and forth until she was steadily pushing herself up and down on the post, coming up just enough to bask in the feeling of the bottom half of the oval spreading her pussy wide as the post slid out half way and coming down just enough to feel the fullness of the post inside her pushing apart her insides to make room for itself.

Within a few minutes the post was drenched in creamy white liquid that accumulated on the shaft of the post where her pussy would stop on its downward journey through each stroke as she rode it with vigor. The bed was made of solid wood and quite heavy, but the motion Kelly made as she fucked herself upon her parents bed frame made it jostle just slightly out of place with each passing minute. Suddenly she heard the slamming of car doors and it painfully brought her back with a jolt of fear as the reality of what she was doing set in.

Kelly leaned over to the dresser for support once more, the bed a couple inches further than she remembered it being. Her fingertips barely reached as she used her feet to push her body upward. Going out was always easier than going in, but usually Kelly had the luxury of time. She pulled up and felt her pussy resisting as its lips widened just below the halfway point along the post's curvature. She lowered herself and tried again, the post's outline easily visible as she slammed herself back down and then up, causing breathtaking jolts of pleasure to ripple through her stomach. If not for her juices having covered the post in thick layers, she might not have been able to slip free. Finally a loud pop, like from a suction cup releasing its grip, rang out as Kelly threw herself forward and onto the floor. She collapsed briefly, having hit her head and feeling the sore ache in her pussy from such a rapid release.

The sound of keys at the front door and the familiar voices of her family made her push through the pain. She slid between the dresser and the bed frame, into a puddle of her own juices that had trickled down during her experiment, and pushed hard with her feet to pivot the bed back against the wall. Her white shirt was spotted heavily with her liquid love as she looked at the mess she'd made, her dark areola visible through one of the spots. Thinking quickly, she removed the shirt and mopped up the floor with it, moving to the base of the post and polishing her way upward. The front door slammed shut as she worked, the sound of heels on hard wood floor inside the house.

The white shirt drenched in her juices, she laid naked on her knees in her parents bedroom with a gaped pussy that had slowly continued dripping through Kelly's efforts. Running to her room was out of the question, and there was no easy excuse to explain the drenched shirt and her nakedness in their bedroom. Thinking quickly, Kelly went to the closet and put her shirt in the whites bin with her mother's, and then went to the connected bathroom, shutting the door and turning on the shower. Kelly could hear the heels coming to the bedroom. The sound of the running shower made their pace pick up, no doubt her mother could hear it. Kelly jumped into the freezing cold water and tossed the curtain shut just as her mother had opened the door.

"Kelly, why are you in our shower?" Her mother had a terribly irritated tone to her voice.

Kelly was putting pressure on her vagina, feeling the few inches wide gape she'd created inside herself in disbelief, behind the safety of the curtain. "I'm sorry momma, but my shower won't get hot." It was a lie and if her mother had gone to check, she would be busted, but that's the gamble she took.

"Well you're just going to have to make do until we can get a plumber in here. Can't have you running naked around your father like a jaybird... be quick." Kelly's mother shut the door and she let out a sigh of relief as the water began to turn luke warm. At that moment, Kelly knew she wasn't safe to be free with her sexual urges and had to leave home, or risk everything. That, or be sexually repressed for months or even years to come.

Kelly remembered her youth explicitly and recounted it in detail with flashes from her memories and the emotions and feelings she'd felt experiencing them. She wondered if her niece was suffering the same urges and the oppression she felt from her own mother. That didn't sound like her sister, though. While Kelly was the eccentric Aunt who probably pushed the envelope with what her family, or even society, found acceptable from time to time, her sister hadn't been far behind despite being much less devious.

She reached for the door handle, turning it gently. She knew better than to peek inside her nephews room with the door shut, but at her age she had seen - and done - just about everything and there was nothing he could be ashamed about, or so she thought. The door cracked and she slowly peeked her head around the corner, looking through her silky dark brown bangs into the dark room. A light cast onto the bed shone on Kyle's face as he looked at it; he was on his phone. "Good morning sunshine, did you sleep well? How's your head?" putting on her biggest smile as she got her nephews attention. Kyle's head snapped to face the door with an expression of surprise.

"Jesus Christ, Aunt Kelly, can you knock next time? Please?" Frustrated that she'd forgotten basic manners, Kyle thought better of it and let it go almost immediately, considering Kelly's personality.

"You know what I'm going to say, plus I used to help change your diapers. Nothing you've got that I haven't seen!" she giggled in a teasing manner.

"I mean that's fine, but I'm a grown man now. Can't be doing this." Kyle put the phone down and sat up in his bed "Can I please get some privacy? I have to get ready for work." Kyle tried not to be hateful but seeing he was late getting up put him on edge.

"Fine, fine. Your sister is already up anyways. I'll make some coffee!" Kelly shut the door nearly but didn't close it. The amount of frustration Kyle felt with her leaving the door open, even just cracked, was disproportionate to the risk it held. "Really." he thought to himself.

Kyle rose from his bed, his nearly flaccid cock having receded to just shy of five inches and just as wide as erect. His morning wood had always been bad, but particularly so since he started working at the mall. When he was 18 he had it the worst, constant erections he'd been forced to hide, always wearing a hoodie, waking up to cum-soaked sheets stuck to his skin, sweating through the night. The past few days had been just as terrible as then. He thought he'd outgrown it, but he guessed maybe not quite yet.

Kelly was right about her incredible libido being passed on to others in her family, just not about it being passed onto her niece; not through natural means anyways. Kyle had been the one gifted with wet dreams and engorged sexual features surging with hormones. No one had connected the dots yet, not him, or Aunt Kelly, or Jessica. To the three of them, they had all perfectly explainable, but freak, encounters with their own bodies maturing.

Kyle had enjoyed his maturing much more than his Aunt did, without the sexual repression she dealt with through the 90's, seeing as Kyle is a man and his sexual aggression was more socially acceptable. Not that the women he courted would've complained, either due to the magnitude of his sexual organ or the charm he seemed natural to employ. Kyle had always been a man's man, the kind of guy that other guys let take charge of the pack, the sort that understood he had struck it gold genetically and that taking care of his "boys" was essential to maintaining his position on top. The guys resented him behind closed doors because they wanted to be him and the girls despised that there wasn't a single one them that could keep his attention for long; everyone's golden boy, hated for being too perfect.

As he stripped his bed of his sheets, disgusted by the large cum stain smeared into the sheets, he felt a tinge of pain from his head. He reached up and touched the bandage on his brow, a strong sting coming that made him wince from the contact. "God dammit" he thought. He tossed the pile of sheets into a corner of his room and went into his bathroom, flicking the light on and squinting as he tried looking up in the mirror. The bandage was a deep red having absorbed a decent amount of blood. He slowly peeled the tacky bandage back, pulling tiny brown eye brow hairs as he did causing more searing pain.

He tossed the bandage to the trash and leaned in to get a good look at the cut. Signs of infection looked to be setting in, an orange-ish tinge of crust along the scab. Kyle tried to press on the cut, suffering through the discomfort in hopes of clearing the infected blood, wiping away the excess with water and soap. He looked himself up and down in the mirror, feeling very confident in his highly athletic figure, a clean shave, and enough dark brown hair on his head for all the girls to run their fingers through complimented with deep blue eyes. Kyle figured he'd better take a shower before putting on a new bandage and so he did, washing away all of last night's unintended excitement and drips of blood that trickled down slowly from his eye brow as the steam from the shower clouded the room.

Getting out he cleaned up, applying a new bandage and dressed himself for the day. He checked his phone and knew that he would be late for the evening, but had no one to call. When he was hired there was no exchange of contact information, only from him to them and thus he had no one to call to inform of his tardiness. He walked into the kitchen to find Jessica laying on the couch with a cup of coffee many shades lighter than the dark roast in the pot on the counter, dressed lazily in workout clothes, no makeup and her hair in a loose bun. Kelly was in Dad's office judging from the noise, cleaning up from the commotion last night. She emerged from the study with a trash bag full of glass shards and broken pieces of wood.

"Jess, you ready to go? We're running late." Jessica sat up and looked Kyle's direction.

"I guess. I thought maybe you'd changed your mind about going." Her tone defeated.

"Kyle, sweetie" Kelly said "I won't force you to stay home, but it might be a good idea."

"Aunt Kelly, it's our first week at both our jobs. It wouldn't bode well to be late during the first week. Also, should you be messing with dad's office? Isn't that evidence?" Kelly took the garbage bag to the garage door and sat it just inside.

"I'd expect no less from you I suppose Kyle, but Jessi-girl, if you want to stay you can" she huffed and put the gloves she was wearing on the counter, "and the only evidence they're going to come up with is that there was someone here. These home invasions are entirely random, likely just some homeless train hoppers looking for quick cash." Kelly spoke matter-of-fact-ly.

Jessica rose from the couch, taking another sip from her coffee "No, Kyle's right, I should get going. I'd hate to get fired from my first job after only a few days." With that Kyle grabbed the keys to the SUV and they got on their way to work, leaving their Aunt Kelly behind to clean the house as they drove down the coastal highway listening to the radio in silence.

Arriving nearly an hour past time they should have been there originally, Jessica and Kyle both got out of the SUV in the empty parking lot and separated as they usually did, Jessica giving Kyle a look over her shoulder one last time, worried about him. Jessica didn't have the appearance of a woman in distress, but she certainly didn't look like her usual self either. People who knew her might be able to tell she was still pretty shaken up from the night before, but to passers by she looked as normal as any other angsty teenage girl.

She entered the reception area, unsure if Professor Eve would even see her today after arriving so late. The receptionist looked up briefly from behind her desk "Good morning. Professor Eve has been expecting your arrival." The note made Jessica feel guilty. This was the second time she'd been late to anything. She wondered if she would've felt that embarrassment if she'd not come at all? Not making an appearance at all could have meant any number of things happened, but to arrive late? Jessica felt that was a lack of planning and preparation on her part, that she was unaccountable and immature. Things she took to heart.

Just as Jessica was bending at the knee to sit down, the door to the reception area opened with its familiar metal clack. The assistant from yesterday stood in the door, mask on and staring at Jessica "Ms. Hammonds, you're running late, we should get started right away if we are to catch up." Jessica slouched her shoulders in embarrassment and followed through the opened door down the white hallway. Opening the door to the lab revealed the floor plan had changed. The room had been made larger, with the center dome having been replaced by a boxed glass enclosure with lighting focused on the inside of it. The whole lab was bright this time, instead of just the testing chamber. The harshness of the lights and bright walls made Jessica squint and shield her eyes as she adjusted slowly to the environment.

The boxed enclosure had a glass divider with a door between the two sides, with the divider having an opaque black film on the glass to keep someone from looking into the other side from within. Inside was the same articulated bed with straps from the first session with Professor Eve. The Professor was nowhere to be seen, which seemed unusual to Jessica given the urgency her lateness had prompted.

"Please disrobe all but your undergarments, placing your clothes on the counter beside you, and join me when you're ready." The assistant turned and walked to the door of the enclosure, opening it and standing with it open, looking at Jessica, waiting for her to disrobe and follow. It wasn't that Jessica was unaccustomed to the lab crew's lack of bedside manner, it was the way the assistant looked at her, waiting. The gaze was directly into her eyes, like a robot watching and waiting for the right action or command to spring herself into action; it was unnerving. Jessica felt she'd almost feel better if the assistant was looking at her body instead of gazing into her soul.

Jessica slowly slid off her top, the hoodie was baggy and she'd felt no need to wear a bra beneath it. Pulling at the hem of her sweat pants, she slid them down slowly over the slight bony curve of her hips. Small black silk straps from her thong clung to the shape of her hips. She nonchalantly folded the clothes and tossed her shoes to the side.

The air in the room was as cold as ever, the tile beneath her just as much a match as she stepped towards the assistant and through the door. The assistant followed in behind her, helping her get settled into the seat. When Jessica was as comfortable as she could get on the cold, padded leather, the assistant wrapped her ankles into the straps below and worked their way up Jessica's body. One strap to each thigh, one to the midriff, one to each wrist, one to the neck like a cat collar. "More straps than last time" she noted. From what bleak flashes of memory she could recall, she'd broken free the last time. What was drug fueled fever dream and what was reality, not easy to differentiate in her brain.

The assistant finished attaching some wireless sensors to her skin and checking the straps one final time before staring back into Jessica's eyes with that same cold look "The Professor will speak with you soon, please try to stay still and not remove your bindings; It's best for everyone's safety. "That line again" she thought "what would I do to myself that could be so bad" Jessica was slowly forming a distasteful opinion of the Professor's help. Jessica began her wait; for several minutes, if not an hour, she waited. The room outside being lit made it easier to see what was going on beyond her confines. The work the assistant performed was boring to Jessica, mostly. Just the assistant adjusting different equipment or preparing documents they laid out for the Professor.

Suddenly the lights went out beyond the enclosure and made it difficult for Jessica to see much of anything beyond the glass walls. A few more minutes passed in silence, though she knew there was motion outside. Jessica tried to relax in the relatively cool air as she laid nearly completely naked. Her mind drifted off into obscure thoughts as she felt herself falling asleep, staring blankly at the black door in the divider between the two sides of the enclosure. A slight crackle from speakers not visible to Jessica bellowed out. "Ms. Hammonds, this is Professor Eve" though Jessica could not see her, she felt the Professor's presence upon her "before we begin I'm going to get a base line reading on you by way of asking some simple questions. Don't think too hard on the response, just reply with what comes naturally." The audio cut out for a moment before returning "Are you ready to begin?" Jessica nodded, the Professor responded "Good." confirming that she was peering at her from some unknown place.

"First question: State your full name."

"Jessica Michelle Hammonds" a brief moment of silence followed.

"Do you know where you are?"

"The old shopping center in Orange County."

"Very good." Another short pause."Your Aunt, Kelly Addams, what do you think of her chest?"

The question struck Jessica by surprise "I'm sorry, what was that?" entirely blindsided by the question, being too on-the-nose for Jessica's liking.

"Your Mother's sister, Kelly Addams. What are your thoughts regarding her breasts?" The question repeated as bold as the first time it was asked. Jessica blinked under raised eye brows as she absorbed the question.

"Well, uh, I, uh, suppose they're alright. What-"

"How would you describe their size?"

"Quite large. Professor, I don't see -"

"And how do you feel regarding the size of her breasts?"

"Listen, Professor, I don't see why my Aunt is relevant at all with this."

"Please answer the question." Eve spoke even toned and cold as ever to her patient.

A short silence as Jessica pondered her answer, never having really given much thought to how she felt about her Aunt's boobs. Jessica knew she didn't like going to the beach with her; her chest stood out like a sore thumb. Men ogled her and women looked on in jealousy and discontent, Jessica included at times. "Jealous, I suppose." Jessica said, begrudgingly. Aunt Kelly had always been a loving, if not overly-affectionate, to her, but that didn't stop envy from flowing like fine wine at a wedding.

"Jealous of what exactly?" Eve prodded.

"What do you mean? If you saw the way guys looked at her, you'd understand."

"I see. When did you first have intercourse?" The question seemed less strange to Jessica, at least it was about her and not her family, but still it bothered her. She'd never told her girlfriends in school anything about a topic like this, but for all intents and purposes, a stranger was asking for this information.

"I -... I haven't." She said plainly.