Sibling Test Subjects - Ch. 05

Story Info
Aunt Kelly arrives and the last normal day comes to pass.
10k words
4.36
11.3k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duo_
Duo_
99 Followers

Note to the audience: All characters and situations are 18+ and includes rape, incest, and obscenities relevant only to specific kinks. Please read the post tags for what themes are found within. If you enjoyed the story, please rate and comment!

CHAPTER 5 - FAMILY

The room was exceptionally dark. The faintest hints of light broke through the imperfect creases of dense curtains above the bed. The air was warm, thick with humidity and the musk that often lingered in men's dorm rooms. Within the bed slept a little red haired girl, curled into her self, snuggled with every little sister's natural born protector: her brother. Kyle had slept soundly through the windy night, with his arm under the hem of Jessica's shirt and tightly wrapped around her hips with the other beneath her head. Jessica stirred shrugging her shoulders and stretching her body lazily beneath the warm covers, unconsciously arching her back and pushing her rear into her brother's waist, daring not to open her eyes and hoping for another moment's rest. Her body felt soft and comfortable, but her mind didn't permit it having already determined her body had plenty of rest. The notion of trying to relax was contradictory to itself as her mind processed her environment in the near-pitch black envelope.

Jessica could feel the satin sheets against her face and between her fingers as she slowly grasped and caressed them. Her hair tickled her face and she swept it aside, pulling the cover back from her face, exposing her to the open air of the bedroom. As she shifted her weight through the stretch, she felt the pressure of her brothers arm gliding against her soft, flat tummy. She shuffled her feet together, feeling a stickiness between her legs at the top of her thighs, and a firm arm nestled against her soft flower. It, too, was wet like her thighs; she could feel the dampness. She hadn't processed the feeling at first, but then it progressed quickly.

Her eyes opened alert and her brow furrowed. She sat still for a moment in panic, realizing her brother's hand had found its way between her legs. She had soaked her thong in her sleep, drenching her thighs and coating his hand slick with her juices. "Shit!" she thought, "This is so fucking embarrassing!". The thought ran through her head quicker than lightning. Just as quickly as she'd realized, she slid her dainty hand down to try to confirm her fears. She felt heat in her cheeks and an uncomfortable feeling settle into her gut at her own embarrassment. She fumbled under the sheets, lifting them up and slightly off of her body, to slip her hand over her brother's arm.

Her hand grasped a thick branch of flesh between her thighs. She gasped quietly with wide eyes. A few inches of flesh that protruded from between her thighs and ended in a firm, round knob that dripped with warm, sticky goo. The 'arm' between her thighs was no arm at all. As her thin fingers wrapped around the head, she came to terms with the fact her brother's erect shaft had found its way between her thighs. Her fingers drifted from the tip of his cock, dragging a strand of precum as it went to meet where the tool met her panties. She felt the soft cloth of her silk panties, dampened heavily by what she could only imagine was a combination of his and her fluids. Out from the edges of each side of her thong she felt the bald, slick edges of her labia forming a wedgie with the silk fabric, as the lips wrapped around the top of Kyle's cock like a saddle to a horse.

She had never felt a cock so large before. Jessica was small and could make even the most average of love tools look quite large in her tiny hands, but to be large enough to mistake it for Kyle's forearm spoke for itself. Here she lay, in bed with her bare naked brother, gripping the top of his cock with her hands as it nestled against her pussy. She wasn't supposed to be doing this, it was wrong and she knew it, but couldn't deny she was amazed at the sheer size of his appendage. If her parents knew, if her mother knew, she would never be able to look them in the eye again; and Kyle? But was it her fault? She didn't intend for this to happen.

Her scramble in the night to reach the safety of her brother's grace was the direct result of the blunder she faced now. Her brother had stripped naked before going to sleep but she hadn't noticed. Had he, though? Her hips had lined up perfectly with his while they spooned through the night, but well enough for his raging hard on to slip beneath her pert butt against her folds? The thong getting wedged between her lips clearly evident of friction, grinding having shifted the fabric into place.

The cock twitched in her hand, breaking her free from her spiraling thoughts causing her hands to recoil from his cock. Jessica curled into herself slightly, clamping her eyes shut in fear Kyle had awoken from her meddling. Jessica slowly gathered her nerve. She put one hand on the edge of the bed and began to pull herself off the ledge. Slowly the cock slid against her pussy like a well oiled rod; the curve of the head upward against her clit sent tingles of electricity. The head of the cock met the pressure of her thighs that held it clamped. Lifting her leg, she slowly relieved only the slightest of pressure. The tip of the cock pressed against her clit, her hips twisting slightly at the sensation. "Oh god" she whispered to herself, thinking "I cannot be about to orgasm against my own brother's cock!"

Jessica pulled her hips forward and the head of Kyle's cock, like a spring board, pushed upward and against the opening of her slick cunt. Pushing aside the lips as it pressed on the panties, mere millimeters of the head pressed into her. The only thing keeping her from inadvertently committing an act of pure incest being the crotch of her sheer silk panties, straining back against the intrusion. In reflex, Kyle's hips pressed forward and up, shoving the fabric from her panties even slightly deeper inside her. She could feel the tip of his cock parting her walls, "Oh god! Please no, Kyle!" she shouted in her mind. If not for the thong, her own brother would be inside of her wet sex at this very moment.

With one more effort, she slipped her body away from his grasp as his arm fell limp onto the bed, and his cock grazed the skin from both cheeks of her ass before leaving contact entirely. Jessica sat on the floor, cross legged, looking back with a shocked expression at what just happened. Kyle looked frustrated in his sleep, his eyebrows pressed together and his jaw slack on the pillow. Jessica turned and began to crawl on hands and knees to the door, opening it enough to slip through before standing and shutting it quietly. She leaned into the door, relieved with a quick sigh as she shut her eyes and pressed her forehead against the white wooden door.

The morning light peered through windows from the kitchen and down the short hall to her brother's room. The tile floor felt cold as she turned to walk down the hall. Jessica looked down as she walked to the laundry room and pulled at her thong, relieving the compression between her love folds. Her wet thighs chilled in the morning air. Her thong was laden with sexual juices, an obvious milky white cum stain easily seen on the front. She scrubbed with her fingers on the fabric as she walked, scratching at it with a nail, but only managing to smear it more in the process.

"Vinegar and warm water, honey." Jessica looked up in absolute shock to find her Aunt Kelly standing in front of her. She opened her arms and shuffled quickly over to Jessica, reaching in for a hug and kissing Jessica with a peck on each cheek; Jessica still shocked, grasping her cum stained panties all the while. "I'm so happy to see you! You had a wild night last night huh?" Jessica almost forgetting about the intruder from last night, thinking her Aunt had seen her leaving Kyle's room to draw a connection between that and her panties. Jessica pondered for a moment, remembering the call they made last night.

Aunt Kelly stood in a slim fitting quarter zip top that easily displayed her massive cleavage, some few letters down the alphabet from F Jessica guessed. Kelly's nipples were easily visible through the fabric, as they were most of the time, with her abnormally thick nipples and lack of padded support to obscure the view. Tight black yoga pants tapered from her wide, motherly hips to shapely thighs and calves.

"Aunt Kelly? You got here... quick."

"Yesss, I came as soon as I could. Drove all night to make sure you two were safe." Aunt Kelly paused and looked down at Jessica's hands, still grasping the wet thong she wore. "You know, it's not unusual after a traumatic experience to have... dreams." Jessica released her thong and grabbed her shirt and pulled it down to try to hide the source of her embarrassment. Kelly laughed "Oh honey, don't be ashamed" she leaned in and winked "I used to have the all the time, and we will just say it was quite thick, too; Looks like you and I are related after all!" Kelly laughed squinting her eyes and shining her pearly white teeth between glossy red lips and skin tanned as dark as a Colombian's; all framed by a deep and dark brown shimmer of flat hair cascading down her shoulders.

Jessica had turned full red by now, flush with shame. Jessica hadn't seen her Aunt in nearly a year but she had wasted no time in trying to bond over something as perverse as the sexual fluids she and her niece exuded. It wasn't uncommon for topics like this to come up as girl talk at school, especially when Jessica's friends were finding themselves sexually, but with her Aunt it felt alien. Her mother hadn't even given her "The Talk" but Kelly had always been a bit more eccentric, clearly the more sexually liberated of the two between Kelly and her own mother. Jessica felt her skin tingle with heat as she averted her eyes, imagining what this conversation would be like if Aunt Kelly knew these stains weren't only hers.

"So cute. Red as a strawberry, almost a perfect match for that sexy red hair of yours Jessey!" she pinched Jessica's ear. "Go on, get cleaned up and I'll take care of the laundry. Is your brother up?" she looked on past Jessica to across the kitchen that diverged between stairs to Jessica's room and Kyle's room. Kelly stepped past Jessica, Jessica barely uttering a word in response. "Color me shocked if you woke before he did, I'll just go see for myself!"

Jessica, flustered and gripping so tightly to the hem of her shirt that her nails hurt her palms, took the moment to slip away back up stairs to her room. Inside she slipped the thong off, letting it slide down her soft legs and exposing her sopping wet lips to the light breeze that wisped between her thighs as she walked over to the clothes bin.

/ /

The light swishing sound of the inside of Kelly's upper thighs rubbing against each other deafened out Jessica's light footsteps as she sped away with cum soaked silk panties. Kelly had a cute smile on her face, recounting all the times she'd helped girls she roomed with back in her sorority days with the same issue. College was when most girls discovered their sexuality, plagued by all sorts of disasters: sore and rapid spurts of breast growth, hormones surging through them terribly as they found themselves overcome with lust in the middle of the night, and of course the wetness that accompanied it. It's true, Kelly discovered this as well, but earlier on than her cohorts. She was in her teen years when it happened, the "troubles" she called them.

She was just as panicked as her poor red headed niece. The sheer amount of cream she'd felt on many morning occasions between her thighs, pooling in the depression her hips and butt left on mattresses; it was cause enough for a mattress protector, for which she was heavily teased for many years on. She'd been labeled a bed wetter, by her closest friends even, but the embarrassment from that far outweighed telling them the truth of what her body was doing uncontrollably in the middle of the night.

Talking with her mother about it was only damaging. She, too, preferred her daughter keep it a secret, only opting for the mattress cover to avoid the costly expense of replacing a mattress every month. Kelly felt the shame from her mother most intensely, but this only fueled her later in life. When she discovered "self love" it changed her whole perspective.

The nightly orgasms her body pushed her through turned into waking orgasms she'd coax out of herself before bed. Like a ritual, she would take the brush handle off of her nightstand, warming it between her thighs and coating it in a slick and sticky layer from her sex before slowly plunging it in between the walls of her flower. It would start casually, gingerly, but in no time at all Kelly found herself thrashing her hips in her bed, shaking her legs and throwing her head back as she slammed the curved handled in and out as quickly as she could. Though the sound often dampened from the many layers of dense blankets, it sounded so much louder in the mornings when she had the house to herself and didn't have to be careful of listeners; usually when her mother would take her sister and father for Saturday morning breakfast, leaving the perverse and Godless sister behind. Kelly would spend her hours crying out in ecstasy to the sound of her own juices spraying and gushing from the abuse she imposed on her pussy, while her family bonded.

Kelly knew her time as an adult in her mother's household was waining during those final years at home. The push came most from her mother but it was Kelly that ultimately decided to leave, before things turned ugly. The sign to finally make the leap from the nest came during a close call at home. Over the months Kelly had become enamoured with the feeling of her walls being stretched and the depth she could reach inside herself. She couldn't outright purchase toys to fulfill her size fetish, but it didn't stop her. She may have started with the brush handle, but the family's TV remote, the knob of the shower she shared with her sister, and even her own father's baseball bat had become tools for the flourishing young woman to use exploring her sexuality; if only her father knew what his sweet little girl was doing to her precious little flower with the things he touched daily. He had his suspicions based on the way her mother acted around her but unlike mother, her father had never found the stains on the sheets or stopped by the girls' bedroom doors in the middle of the night to check on them and heard the soft mewling and sloshing sounds coming from within.

The tipping point, and epiphany, came on a Saturday morning just like any other. Kelly had managed to fill her cup of desire earlier than usual that morning when she decided to clean up and take care of laundry; her mother had stopped doing that for her long ago for certain obvious reasons. After cleaning up, Kelly took her bedding and clothes to the washing machine, taking what was in the dryer and began folding it. Sitting bottomless on the couch in a plain white tee, folding fabrics, in a matter of minutes she had a pile of fresh, clean clothes belonging to her parents.

Her father didn't much pay attention to things like laundry and dishes, as long as they were there when he needed them it wasn't an issue. Her mother, however, always rewarded her sister for help around the house, but Kelly had always needed to go the extra mile to earn her mother's favor. It may have been that Kelly was a year older or that the baby of the family really did receive the special treatment, but tensions had been rising between her and her mother. Doing anything to soothe them was her singular goal. As Kelly took the stack of clothes to her parents room, she placed them on the large four-post bed, and started putting them away into the dresser beside the bed. When Kelly finished, she turned around grabbing the large post at the foot of the bed and headed to the door when she suddenly stopped. She looked over at her hand on the post, noting just how perfect the curve was of it. She felt a familiar heat rising in her gut and her skin began to tingle. She heard it before she felt it. A light sound of drops of liquid hitting the wooden floor beneath her, as a small damp stream slivered down her leg in excitement.

Without breaking her gaz from the post or removing her hand, now caressing the shape slowly, Kelly slid her hand down her stomach to between her warm, wet folds. From that moment forward Kelly began to spiral. Right there with the wide open door, inside her parents bedroom, she had to know what it felt like to have this inside of her. The idea was too perverted, to lewd to not be attracted to it, like a moth to flame. She knew it was wrong and wrestled with it only in the way of understanding she'd be in trouble if she got caught, but not caring or perceiving how truly terrible it would be for her mother or father to walk in and find her impaled upon their bed. The damage would be immense and possibly irreparable. Her focus was singular, however.

Kelly slowly turned to face the bed post, inching closer until she could feel the hard wood pressed against the caressing hand at her crotch. She pulled her hand away slowly, to join in the opposite side with the other in guiding the post into her groin. The wood was cold as it pressed between her thighs, pushing the soft flesh of her body around its imposing form. Now nestled betwixt her thighs, Kelly began grinding her delicate pussy on the hard wood, feeling the phallic top of the post pressing against her labia as she coated it in her juices. Kelly knew this would be a challenge and there would be a moment of pain to endure, as she did with every burning desire she'd had before to conquer larger and larger objects. This was the largest of all so far and she was determined to feel it within. Her hips gyrated as she could feel the warm massaging nature of the wood. Slowly she would try to push herself down with each stroke of her hips, to try to coax it into her depths.

Every morning and night she would masturbate, barely able to insert two of her fingers into her tightness, but she'd learned how to handle this tightness. Kelly pulled away from the post only to turn around and slowly back her ass into it. As the wood touched her plush cheeks, she raised slightly to give her sopping wet pussy clearance over the post. Even on her tip toes, back arched, and ass in the air it grazed against her pussy. Kelly leaned against the dresser for support as she slowly lowered herself down. The tip of the post began to split her soaked walls, slowly parting the folds as she lowered herself.

There reached a time, quite quickly, where Kelly realized the moment of pain had approached. The oval shape of the post trying to penetrate deeper, but her passage was tightly resisting. Kelly slowly began to pull her feet off of the ground, using the weight of her own body to lower herself further down, while she tried to relax the muscles creating the tension. The post was covered in a sheen of oily sex as she brought her knees up to her chest, letting her growing breasts rest upon them. She felt the muscles in her vagina relax and stiffen in a slow rhythmic pattern and felt herself lowering as more of the oval post slid inside her. Little moans of distress escaped her lips as her eye lids fluttered in shock, gritting her teeth. She could feel the unwavering hard wood parting her walls within and savored the pain.

Kelly was unaware as she slipped over the halfway point of the oval post, and her hungry pussy quickly and violently tried to return to size from the six-inch diameter gape it formed to allow the post to penetrate her. She fell with force as the post bottomed out inside of her, slamming into her cervix, causing considerable pain. Kelly lost her balance and flailed for a moment as she tried to get her feet underneath her, supported upright only by the post buried deep inside her cunt.

Duo_
Duo_
99 Followers