Sibling Test Subjects - Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just to be clear, Ms. Hammonds, you're saying you've never had vaginal intercourse with another person?" Jessica had seen other girls shamed for not having lost their virginity and seen the reticule; the way the Professor asked the question, even in that flat tone, was reminiscent of that.

"Yes. That's correct." Another brief silence followed.

"Have you participated in sexual activities with another person?" This question felt less demeaning than the last.

"Yes. A guy from math class, named- "

"What activities did you participate in with this person?"

Jessica thought back, remembering the sights, the feelings of the few times she'd met with him "Third base."

"Please explain further, we need more information, and refrain from using euphemisms."

Jessica sighed as she realized there was no easy way out, she was going to have to detail what exactly happened. "Well, we made out. Did that for a while actually. He laid me down and held my hands above my head as he grinded into me, at my, you know -"

"Vagina?" Eve spoke, sounding louder in the silence of the chamber. The word sounded blunt and gross to Jessica, but that was the medical term for it and knew Eve wouldn't deviate from her sterile personality for the comfort of anyone.

"Yeah... that. And then sometimes I would slide my hand down his pants and stroke his dick, sometimes he would do the same for me at the same time. Sometimes not." Jessica could feel her nipples getting hard and her nethers growing warm and damp with excitement as she remembered every moment. "Eventually we would be naked and take turns going down on each other. One time, it was late, we'd been messing around for hours and were exhausted but kept going. He was behind me and I let him slide it between my legs, right up against my... vagina... and he'd stroke it against me. I almost let him push it in, but he fell asleep."

"Are your activities with this person ongoing?"

Jessica felt a small wave of sadness hit her with the question "No. We stopped seeing each other some time ago."

"Very good." Jessica couldn't tell if that was a response to her statement or a qualifier to move on with the conversation. It stung all the same. "We will begin the next part of the trial shortly. Thank you Ms. Hammonds."

Jessica sat waiting for the next part of this circus to start, for the assistants to come in with their syringes and pills to drug her up and "prime" her for the trial, or whatever they called it. The wait was just long enough for her to slip back into those memories of those firm hands gripping her waist while tongue and lips massaged her flower. Jessica focused on the feeling of it, the sight of her hips gyrating with her thighs shifting open and close around her former lover's head, coaxing him against her love. Unconsciously Jessica's body mimicked the movements in her head just slightly, shifting in her seat. Slowly she struggled against her restraints, getting frustrated that she couldn't move her hands to where she wanted them most, before remembering she was being watched. Jessica's modesty only brought her frustration. She knew what she wanted and knew she couldn't have it, if only to save face and continue the facade and save what was left of the image she tried portraying of being a 'Proper Woman'. But a proper woman wouldn't have let herself become strapped naked in a room full of strangers, now would she? The thought wrestled in her head between what she wanted to do and what she should do.

Abruptly the door in the partition to the other side of the enclosure parted. A girl stood in the door way, not much taller than Jessica. Long brown hair cascaded down around her slim shoulders. Her collar bones stood out, a testament to her small frame. Her chest too center stage, however. Two large, torpedo tits hung from her chest, unreasonably sized to her frame, but remarkably natural in the way they hung. Each breast the size of the girl's head. You could just tell a fake chest from a real one and this one is real. This woman's tits, captivating in their motherly beauty, hung in a lewd manner that made them seem perky despite their natural appearance at this size. Dark, puffy nipples capped them with a half inch thick and wide teat.

Moving lower, the girl had a remarkably flat stomach; like a fitness model from the front page of a magazine on woman's fitness. Though she was hunched over, you could see the striation of her v-curve leading up to the subtlest hint of abs, looking soft yet fit. Her hips flared out wide, reminding her of old photos of Aunt Kelly on the beach with her mother during their college years. Yes, this woman's body reminded her almost explicitly of what a younger Aunt Kelly would've looked like, just before the long days in the tanning bed had changed Kelly's skin tone to that deep bronze.

She looked in pain, as she held her thighs together and one hand on her stomach with another bracing the door way. Through the long strands of hair perfectly falling from her scalp, she raised her head making eye contact with Jessica. Deep blue eyes stared back at her, hungry and yearning. Jessica wondered what was going on. The assistants hadn't come to administer and drugs of any kind. "Professor Eve? I think she needs help!" Jessica yelled, noting how disorderly the girl looked, taking one step forward into the room with Jessica before collapsing to her knees. "Hello? Anyone!" Jessica cried out, concerned for the girl, as well as the growing concern with her own safety.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Jessica yelled at the girl. She didn't respond, at least not in any way that Jessica could comprehend. The girl stayed on her knees, thighs together and one arm stretched out on the floor in front of her with the other obscured beneath her by her hair. Jessica couldn't see much through the girl's hair, but she could see her chest resting on the floor as she stretched out in a downward dog position, raising her ass into the air as she arched her back. The fixture Jessica was on began to lower until she was nearly at the same level the girl on the floor was. "Hey! Stop this! She needs help!" Jessica pleaded. No response.

The girl, shaking her ass in the air slowly, like a cat, raised her head to face Jessica once more. The girl's hips began to dip and sway as she slowly began crawling on hands and knees to Jessica, her teats dragging along the impeccably clean linoleum flooring. As she drew closer and closer, a sweet scent began to fill the room. Like honeysuckles growing wild in the woods, she could almost taste how sweet it was. The scent relaxed Jessica, not understanding why, but shockingly feeling less concerned about the girl now just inches away from her. Jessica was reclined in the seat with her legs spread towards the stranger in her presence.

Jessica felt her breathing steady and her heartbeat go from a raging pulse to deep and heavy heartbeats she could feel through her whole being. The anxiety and fear she once felt had been replaced with... lust? Her body was already responding to the new stimulus as she felt her sex heating up and her skin tingling. The girl reached Jessica and took each hand one at a time grasping the inside of Jessica's thighs, as she raised herself.

The girl's heavy, motherly breasts swung with the movement. Jessica could feel the girl's warm breath at the top of her thighs and permeating through her cotton thong. Coming face to face, she felt the woman's breasts graze her thighs as she stood on her knees between the red head's pale legs. Jessica could make out the fine details of her face now up close. Her face was undeniably gorgeous with prominent cheek bones and a cute button nose with big doe-like eyes. Her whole visage was perfect, save for a small scar on her left eye brow that left a small patch of hair un-grown, giving the girl an edge to her looks.

The girl had been letting out labored breaths the whole time, short and quick, not in pain as Jessica had previously thought, but in sexual excitement that bordered along torment. The girl had a single tear stream down her face and land just above Jessica's panty line. Jessica couldn't speak, unsure of how to handle the situation, if she could handle it at all in her state. Whatever was going to happen, she was going to have to let it. Deja Vu.

Quickly Jessica felt the familiarity of her situation. She'd been here before, in this room before. In this chair before, exposed to a stranger. With her before. No. Not her, but someone like her. The girl let out a moan and shuddered into herself as she bent over under folded shoulders as she spread her legs apart, unleashing an impossibly large cock from between her thighs that hit the cushion between her legs with force and a nasty slap against the leather cushion. The girls slim legs met at the top of her thighs and connected with the base of a cock that was so large it eliminated any gap between her thighs that would have been there naturally.

The massive rod before her was easily as thick as her own wrist and nearly as long as her own forearm at what she could only guess as an astonishing ten inches of rock hard girl meat. Thick veins traveled to a discolored tip that had a bulbous head incredibly pronounced from the rest of the cut shaft. There was no ball sack that could be seen, at least not from this angle nor could it be easily hidden should come close to matching the size of the rod.

Feeling the girls slender fingers digging into Jessica's own thighs forced her to break her gaze away from the rod, taking in the whole profile of the woman into her view. The mind boggling size of her rod completely corrupted the otherwise pure icon of feminine energy she embodied. Tears fell from her cheeks as the girl now audibly cried out, letting the cock slide up above the cushion and to between Jessica's legs. Releasing a hand to grab onto Jessica's panties, using only a couple fingers, the tips of the trans woman.... "Yes, that was the only way to explain it" Jessica thought to herself as the tips of her fingers slipped beneath the side of her panties, grazing the soft mound of Jessica's flesh beneath, sending little flares of pleasure through her sex wetting it further. The other hand released from Jessica's thigh, and gripped the base of her own she-cock as she lined up the head with Jessica's wet, slippery mound.

"I'm sorry." The trans girl sobbed out, in a delicate feminine voice.

Jessica's nightmare had been fully realized, in the flesh.. There were no drugs that she'd been dosed with, no crazy chemicals; her brain was free to remember this explicitly in live detail without any chance of dismissal later on. Jessica gasped and eyes widened as the she-cock slipped easily inside of Jessica's love, splitting her walls wide open as the transsexual collapsed on top of her burying the first few inches of her cock inside Jessica's cunt. The weight of the girl's massive chest smothered Jessica as the girl's head collapsed into her neck and her arms instinctively slipped under Jessica's as the strange girl folded herself into Jessica, pushing her hips as deep as they could go.

Jessica should have been terrified, she should have been horrified at being raped by a woman she hadn't ever known before, "o-Oh! My God!" Jessica cries out in pleasure as the girl's cock fills her up, arching her back. The trans girl whimpers, breathing hot with a moan into Jessica's neck as her cock finally bottoms out inside of Jessica. She really wondered if it was rape. It felt incredibly good, and she didn't seem at all panicked, especially with how pretty the girl is and wonderful the scent that she emitted. Being this close to her was a drug putting her into a trance. She could feel the delicate skin of the woman pressed against her and the hard nipples from her heavy tits pressing into Jessica's own supple chest. The feeling of the girl's hips against Jessica's inner thighs made her feel extremely feminine and delicate as the girl clinging to her chest pulled out the length of her cock, before pushing its length back in to her walls.

Jessica had thought on occasion what losing her virginity would have felt like, but she never once imagine it would be to a cock this large or, more interestingly, to a woman that was objectively more sexually appealing than she. As the cock's girth released from its plunge, again feeling the girl's hips rotate up and away from Jessica's thighs, her mind was racing. A fog of pleasure clouded her senses while leaving her able to understand what was happening to her and how she might have to deal with the consequences. Jessica moaned out long and deep as the cock filled her once more, groaning as the cock pushed into depths she'd never thought imaginable and girth parted her walls in a way she'd never felt. There was pain in going this deep, but that added to the experience. Somehow the knowledge of knowing how deep inside of you another person, another woman, pushed their body, their cock, into you only made it that much more succulent. Jessica reveled in the sensation, completely foreign to it.

Jessica contemplated that, for the rest of her life, when people asked about her first time she would have to tell them it was with a woman. With a cock as big as her arm and as hard as rock. Or she would have to lie. She would have to keep it a secret from her family, friends, even her future husband that she'd let a trans woman take her virginity. In a lab. With an audience. And she didn't even know the girl's name. The reality of it was so lewd and depraved, that she could feel herself nearly climaxing from the thought alone. The taboo of it all only drove her mind wild as she felt the woman's chest drag against her own hard nipples with each push.

As the girl continued to pump each inch of her rod into the petite teen red head, Jessica stared off into blank space, mouth agape, eyes glossed over. Her consciousness was at risk of failing. She pictured a beach in her head, standing at where the water meets the shore. Each pump of the woman's cock ebbed and flowed with each crash of the waves on the shoreline in the storm. Wind blew Jessica's hair with her feet in the water, while feeling the girl's brown hair tickle against her body analogously. Each wave grew bigger and bigger, and each time Jessica slowly felt herself sinking into the sand of the warm waters as it crashed into the ocean. Again the girl's hips crashed into Jessica's groin, juices gushing as a foamy white layer of their combined juices formed a perimeter on the lower of the girl's cock, still buried into Jessica's cunt.

Jessica felt a wave coming. A big one. The pace with which the waves crashed into the shoreline had been picking up in the storm, but she could feel something larger coming, one that would bury her in the surf. The girl picked up her pace, becoming less finite with her control of her cock, instead of trying to have sensual motion, she focused on brute force and sheer power with each stroke of her cock into Jessica's sopping wet cunt.

The girl began to slow down, and Jessica could feel the ripples from the wave to come.

Then, suddenly, it appeared.

The girl seized up as she buried her cock deep into Jessica's cunt, her legs shaking and stiffening as her cock twitched within the red head girl.

The wave grew to enormous height, easily twice or three times Jessica's height, with the water now at her waist. It approached like a shark in the water, wide as it was fierce. With speed it crashed into Jessica, consuming her in its wrath as she was slammed into the water on her back by the undertow, unable to keep track of which way was up as its warm embrace fumbled her through its water column dozens of feet high at this point.

A warmth and fullness beyond what she already thought was impossible, after being impaled by her unknown lover, filled her senses.