Siblings are Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, it's so nice," Mia purred sexily. "That slut, Tera, definitely doesn't deserve one that good."

"Baby, this is driving me crazy," her brother groaned.

Mia giggled. "Did you know you've called me baby like three times already?"

"Is that bad?"

"Not if you mean it."

"Ohhh, baby."

Another pleased giggle from Mia. Their mother brought her free hand into her panties and started rubbing her clit while she pumped herself with the other.

Mia shifted closer to her brother and pushed her tits toward him. "Touch 'em, Benny. I know you wanna, and you're the only one I really wanna have playin' with 'em."

"Are you sure, Mimi?" Ben said, using the name he'd often used for his little sister since they were very young.

"Definitely," the topless beauty replied.

With his right hand still sliding up and down his cock, Ben reached for his sister's tits with his left. He slid his palm over both of her firm mounds, stopping to tweeze her swollen nipples and make her purr.

"Use both hands, baby," she told him, taking his cock from his hand into hers. "I'll take really good care of this for you."

Ben uttered a long moan as his sister began stroking his pole. He fondled and caressed her beautiful jugs with both hands, always paying plenty of attention to her sensitive nubs.

Their mother's pussy oozed its natural lotion as she watched her son and daughter fondle each other. Her fingers slid into her hole with steady force while the other hand put more pressure on her aching clit. It was becoming more and more of a struggle to keep from making noise that would give her presence away. The exact thing she'd known would probably happen, yet dared to hope against it, was now going on almost literally under her nose. And when she saw them finally kiss -- the handsome and virile big brother and his hot, fertility goddess of a baby sister -- Jane finally accepted the unmentionable facts. She'd given birth to a boy and girl who were meant for each other, just the way she and her brother, Henry, were.

Ben kissed Mia like she was the only girl in the world, and she kissed him back just as passionately. Their lips were open wide for both of their tongues to duel and dance in a wet swirl of mutual need. Ben's hands moved around his sister's body and pulled her in close, crushing her melon sized tits into his bigger, harder body. Mia whimpered loudly into her brother's mouth. It was obvious that by now they were forgetting to stay quiet, or else they just didn't care.

It looked to Jane like her son and daughter would never stop kissing each other. Ben's hands were roaming everywhere they could over Mia's topless body, and she finally started tugging at his pants, letting him know she wanted them off. Ben reluctantly pulled away from their kiss and stood up, letting his happily giggling sister yank his pants down to his ankles. He stepped out of them and pulled his shirt off to stand fully naked in front of her with his prize-winning cock strutting proudly before her adoring face.

Mia gazed at her brother's pulsing rod in loving fascination. He was shaved all around the base and his balls, and she took his shaft and sack into each of her hands respectively. While caressing his heavy balls, she resumed stroking his rod, holding him at a lower angle to bring the bulbous knob closer to her face. Little beknownst to the affectionate siblings, their mother's heart was racing while she watched, both of her hands digging and rubbing at her pussy.

"It's -- it's so beautiful," Mia sighed as she stared at her brother's nakedly pulsing organ as if she were gazing at a work of art in a museum. She stroked that thick, steely pole with a look of deep concentration on her face. This kept up for a long time while Ben's sighs turned into moans of pleasure. Eventually, Mia giggled playfully. "Baby? Did you ever have two different girls suck your dick in the same night?"

"Oh fuck, seriously?"

His sister's reply was another giggle.

"No," he confirmed.

"Mmmm, 'cuz you're about to. And I hope you enjoy it 'cuz that slut Tera is never getting this beauty in her mouth ever again."

"It's yours now, baby," Ben told her. "All yours and only yours."

"God, Benny, I love you so much."

The girl's brother could only reply with a groan while she plunged her open lips over the tip of his cock, taking more of his length into her mouth than Tera could.

Jane was amazed to witness the slow, methodical way her daughter sucked her big brother's cock. She was clearly savoring the presence of Ben's hot, rigid man flesh between her lips as she stroked them wetly along his shaft. The girl's left hand continued to fondle his balls gently while the right caressed the lower portion of his long stalk. Her mother thought Mia resembled a busty porn goddess in slow motion, yet the way the girl relished that big, gorgeous cock in her mouth was an act of pure love. Love for her brother as much as love for his admirable man meat.

Jane started to cum on her fingers again. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this aroused. The torrid display taking place below on the couch was something she'd dreaded happening for years, but now she could only feel a deep ache in both her heart and pussy at what she was watching.

"Ohhhhh, Mimi, baby," Ben groaned quietly. "That's so good. I can't believe how amazing your mouth feels. Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck, baby, I love you so much."

Mia whimpered and mewled all around the fleshy pole between her lips, but she never let up on her slow, constant sucking. She turned her big, brown eyes up at her brother's face and looked at him the way a woman looks at the love of her life. Ben was looking back at her the same way, gently stroking her face with the backs of his fingers.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I want us to be like this forever."

Only then did Mia release her brother's cock from her talented lips. "Baby, you're not s'posed to make me cry now."

Ben smiled and guided her up by taking her hands. "I can't help it. I always want you to know how special you are to me."

"Ohhh, Benny, how could I ever love you more?"

As if in reply, Ben unbuttoned and then unzipped his sister's shorts. He pushed them down along with her panties in one motion. Jane wasn't surprised to see that her daughter's pussy was waxed perfectly smooth, and she felt her tunnel clench when she saw the end of Ben's long cock tap against his sister's silky mound.

"Maybe we should go to my room," Mia suggested.

"Can you seriously wait that long?" He fondled her heavy jugs while she trapped his rod between her thighs.

"No," she replied with a giggle. "But what if Mom wakes up?"

"I don't even care. The way things are going, she's gonna know about us sooner or later anyway."

"I guess you're right. We can hide it from anyone, but probably not her. But ... won't it be weird if she actually catches us fucking?"

Ben chuckled. "Yeah, but kinda hot, too."

"Oh god, you're such a bad boy!" his sister giggled.

"I don't know how to be good when I need your pussy this bad," he said in a growly tone. "I need you now, baby. Let's just try to be quiet so we don't wake up Mom."

"God, I love it when you're like this."

Mia sat sideways on the couch with her back against the armrest, keeping one foot on the floor so she could open her shapely thighs wide apart. Her bald pussy split open like flower petals and she stroked her wet slit with her fingers.

"Is it nice, baby? Do you like your baby sister's hot, wet cunt?" the girl asked in an obscene purr.

Ben's response was to kneel down beside the couch and press his tongue up against the dew-coated flower being offered to him. Mia gasped as he started to lick her slit, digging his tongue deeply into her folds as it slid from her asshole to her clit.

"You taste as sweet as you look, baby sis," he said, pausing only for a second. Then he began licking her again, lapping up her steady flow of juices and running his tongue all around her clit.

Their mother orgasmed yet again as she watched her son eat his sister's pussy as expertly as she had sucked his cock. She could almost feel her own brother's tongue driving deep inside her hole the way it had so many years before. She knew she needed Henry's tongue back inside her or she might go completely insane. Except insane seemed to be the only word for what she was doing now: fingering herself to one climax after another as she spied on her own kids preparing to make love for the first time.

Mia's moans and desperate gasps for air were loud enough to wake up Jane if she'd actually been sleeping, but the young couple on the couch were too consumed with their mutual love and desire to be aware of anything but each other. Jane watched as Ben suckled his sister's clit and pumped a pair of fingers into her hole until she was cumming even harder than her mother.

"Benny, Benny!" the girl cried. "I need your cock and I need it NOW!"

Even Ben was beyond caring how much noise they were making. He rose up and planted one knee on the couch as he brought his throbbing cock toward his sister's heavily dripping slit. Pushing the large, round head of his pole between her folds, he slowly sank his swollen meat into the broiling confines of his own sister's baby hole. They moaned in unison as his shaft gradually filled the girl's fertile body, stretching her dainty, wet flaps around his girth.

"Ohhhh, ahhhhhh, fuck, babyyyyyy," Mia moaned. "Your cock feels soooooo good. Fuck me and make me all yours."

Jane gaped in awe as her son began rocking his hips into the open cradle of his sister's thighs, driving his fat cock into her core again and again. Mia growled like a cat at every thrust. Neither one of Jane's kids could speak now. All they could do was stare at each other in awe as they realized Ben was now thrusting his overheated cock deeply into his own baby sister's sloshing tunnel. He was shoving into the girl's body so hard it made her monumental tits heave with every thrust.

While Ben was breathing harder and harder from the strain of fucking Mia, she finally managed to find her voice. "God, yes, fuck me!" she cried out. "I love that fucking cock, baby! Nothing ever felt this good!"

The girl's brother grunted in response, pumping his rod harder and deeper while her body started shaking with an orgasm. Mia squealed with delight as Ben pumped her hole steady and hard through her climax. He kept thrusting even after she crested, and then he leaned over and kissed her hungrily while keeping his powerful hips in motion. Mia whimpered into his mouth and rocked back at him, grinding her tight pussy against his driving rod.

"Baby sister, if your pussy keeps squeezing my cock like that I'm gonna cum," Ben growled, fighting to get the words out as he never skipped a thrust.

"Just cum inside me, big brother. Promise to pump baby sister's tight snatch full of that fucking spunk!"

"Fuck," Ben huffed. "When did my sweet little sister get such a dirty mouth?"

"The second the love of my life rammed his huge cock up my fuck hole, baby ... and I want my brother to be the first one to cum inside me!"

"Arrrggghhh, fuck!"

At the sound of his sister's words, Ben started pounding into her loudly squelching hole even harder and faster. Their mother was rubbing her clit furiously now, expecting to see her son fill his little sister's pussy with cum any second. But it didn't happen as quickly as he said. Mia actually pushed her brother back, making him pull his rock hard cock out from the snug comfort of her sisterly pussy. She then repositioned herself, with one knee still on the couch and the other foot braced on the floor beside. She bent over, holding the couch for leverage while offering her dripping, pink prize to her brother from behind.

"Put it back in, lover," she pleaded. "I need that dick back inside me. Slap my ass and fuck me, baby!"

Jane couldn't breathe as she watched her son actually raise his open palm and swing it across his sister's fully rounded ass with a piercing smack. Mia squealed and then moaned. Seconds later, Ben pushed his unyielding cock back into her slit. He held onto her curvy hips as he stood behind her and shoved his fat rod into her core for all he was worth. He gave her full-length thrusts, grunting with the exertion of each one. Mia whimpered and gasped while their mother realized she now had a much better view of the long, thick pole skewering her daughter's pussy.

Ben's cock was saturated with fuck sauce, his flesh glistening in the light from the nearby table lamp. Jane bit her lower lip and thrummed her pulsing clit as she gazed in rapture at the world class piece of man flesh pumping her lust-crazed daughter again and again. Mia's heavy tits shook in a pendulous sway with the impact of her brother's plunging cock. Jane had already forgotten how Ben said he was close to cumming as she stared at the steady piston pumps of his marbleized man flesh.

Jane, who had never actually watched another couple fuck before, except on video, was frozen in her tracks. As she watched the sleek lunges of her son's naked, sweaty body, she thought he was fucking his sister like he was in some kind of sordid competition. He was doing everything in his huge cock's power to ruin the girl for any other man. He was claiming her -- his own sister -- to be his heart and body's possession while Mia was grinding her curvy hips back at his thrusts, eagerly giving everything she was to the man society forbid from having her.

When Ben suddenly gave his sister another loud spank, even their mother flinched.

"Fuck, yes!" the girl cried out, forgetting any consideration of keeping their noise level down. "Slap that ass and fuck me, baby! Ohhhhh fuck, you're making me cum again! Cum with me, darling. Fill that hole up with brother cum!"

Mia's voice trailed off into orgasmic gasps and cries of release. Her brother finally lost his control and growled like an animal while his pulsing prick spurted hot-shots of cum into his sister's cunt until it was dripping onto his ballsac.

Jane lost control at the same time and felt her biggest cum of the night. She forgot herself and cried out with joy as the pleasure she tried to deny took over her entire being. Her climax seemed to go on forever, and when she finally began to recover enough to open her eyes again, she saw her son and daughter staring up at her in surprise. Mia and Ben, both naked and shiny with sweat, were still conjoined as they discovered their audience of one.

Jane found herself admiring the young couple for not suddenly freaking out or being ashamed of the position their mother could see them in. Sure, they looked surprised, but neither made a move to try to cover their naked bodies, and the only other emotion their mother could read on their faces was the depth of affection for a couple who were very much in love. Only then did their mother realize her hand was still stuck inside her soaking wet panties. They didn't miss it when she finally pulled it out.

"Mom, I can explain," Ben said, his swollen cock still embedded inside his sister's pussy.

Jane cleared her throat. "You don't have to, sweetie. I understand more than you know."

Mia and Ben smiled at each other. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know they were sharing their glee that they wouldn't have to keep their true relationship hidden within their own home.

"We love each other, Mom," Mia said, a little nervous but mostly proud.

"I know, honey," Jane replied. "I always hoped you'd both find someone who was just like the other. I didn't expect you'd end up actually in love with each other, but you're both very special, so it's hard for you to find someone else who measures up. I guess it makes sense for you to end up together. I've always known how much you love each other."

Mia couldn't suppress a giggle, as if being caught bent over the couch with her big brother's cock all the way inside her ripely curved body made it obvious they were in love. Jane sighed, feeling envious. Not that she was feeling the urge to be fucked by her son, even though he was so handsome and well built, and on top of that he was obviously a great fuck. She knew she would never have the same chemistry with him that her daughter had. They were a natural pair. The thing that made her envious was how she once had that chemistry with Henry and never with anyone else, including Mia's father.

After Jane found out she was pregnant with Ben, she and Henry made the painful decision to break off their relationship. At the time it had seemed so impossible, but they were siblings and both married to other people. Yet at least they would always share the knowledge of having a son together. Since then, Henry got married and divorced three times.

Jane couldn't help noticing the mess her kids had made of each other's body. "Why don't the two of you clean each other up?" she said, remembering how she and her own brother engaged in some delicious tasting aftercare following their forbidden trysts.

"I guess we could use our clothes to wipe each other off," Mia said.

But Ben grinned, understanding what their mother had in mind.

"I think she meant something else, sis," he said.

He stepped closer to her face and she giggled again when she caught on to what was being suggested. Casting a playful look at Jane, Mia then began to thoroughly lick the juices off of her brother's cock and balls. Everywhere there was sauce, the girl eagerly licked it up. She took to it as naturally as Jane had all those years before. After she was done, Ben knelt down and licked up all the juices still clinging to his sister's luscious thighs and well-fucked pussy. She purred like a kitten until he was done.

"That's part of taking care of each other," Jane told them after. "Always love and take good care of each other."

"We will, Mom. I promise," Ben said.

Jane finally turned and went back down the hallway to her bed. It wasn't easy falling back to sleep after everything she'd seen, but the exertion of multiple orgasms had relaxed her enough that she fell unconscious before realizing it.

That following morning, Jane woke up to a quiet house. She was still wearing the panties she had on when fingering herself the night before. They felt tacky with her secretions, but instead of feeling uncomfortable she found the sensation comforting. She got out of bed and went into the hallway. It was no surprise to find Mia's bedroom empty and her bed unslept in. Then she quietly made her way to Ben's room. She silently opened the door just far enough to peer inside.

Ben and Mia were fast asleep with their naked bodies tangled up together, clinging closely to each other even in their sleep. Jane sighed and felt a tear roll down her cheek as she remembered the times she and Henry had lain together the same way. They were the happiest moments of her life. She fully understood the challenges ahead in their lives, but it warmed her soul to know they were each loved as deeply as they were. At least if she could accept and support their relationship then maybe things would be easier for them than they were for her and Henry.

Closing Ben's door as quietly as she opened it, Jane went back to her own room and into her bathroom where she got into her shower to begin getting ready for the day. She spent a long time carefully shaving her legs and pussy. Still feeling aroused by the spectacle she'd witnessed the night before, she had to force herself to resist fingering her pussy again. The thought of reaching her stage in life only to find her greatest sexual relief to come from watching her son and daughter fuck like porn stars was too depressing.

Standing in front of her mirror as she dried her hair, she took a personal inventory. At forty, she was still young and just as appealing as her voluptuous daughter. Like Mia, her hair was raven black, though she wore it shorter. Her body was curvy like the girl's, yet slimmer and harder overall due to her many years' dedication to staying fit. She had the big, prominent tits the younger girl had inherited from her. Jane was proud of them, still so heavy and shapely and every bit as firm and bouncy as her nineteen year old daughter's.