Siblings are Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane's looks drew as much attention from men as her youthful daughter. And since losing her husband she'd had no shortage of offers to go out. Yet she could never bring herself to say yes. Her heart still lived in her unmentionable past.

Even though Henry lived close, Jane tried to keep their visits limited. Her brother cooperated in keeping a polite distance. They both knew how easy it would be to fall back in their old routine if they weren't careful. But now, Jane felt the need to tell him what was happening with Ben and Mia. Ben was Henry's son, after all. He should know something that important. And for that matter, maybe it was time to tell her son the truth about who his real father was. However, she didn't feel right about doing without Henry's approval, and better yet, with his presence.

After her body moisturizing routine, Jane decided to wear a sun dress for paying a visit to Henry. She chose a yellow one with a floral print that was daringly short and low cut over her tits. It was a dress she'd never worn outside of her house, and today she decided to go without a bra or panties. She ignored the effect her appearance would most certainly have on her brother. She told herself she was only going there to talk, that the events of the night before weren't affecting her as deeply as they did a few hours ago. Sure, Ben and Mia made her think about herself and Henry, but it wasn't as if they were making her try to rekindle their relationship. They agreed that was a bad idea years ago, but Jane couldn't help wondering how he'd react to the news about Mia and Ben.

It was a short drive to Henry's house. It was already ten in the morning, but Henry would be surprised to see his sister show up for a visit at that hour of the day. At least his most recent divorce was final now so Jane wouldn't have to deal with his latest ex-wife, a woman she'd never liked. Then again, Jane never liked any of her brother's wives. She never thought any of them were good enough for him.

Over the years, between each of her brother's marriages, there was an unspoken understanding that Jane didn't need to knock when going to see him. None of his wives appreciated her just walking in like she lived there, but Henry wanted Jane to treat his home like it was hers too. Whenever he was single, this was never a problem, but when Jane went in and called out for him she didn't get a response. She went through to the back and found him sitting outside by the pool, reading a newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee.

Henry did a double-take when he saw her. The last time he'd seen his beautiful sister dressed in anything that hot looking was the last time he was single. He got up to give Jane a hug and a quick kiss on the lips. The kiss was chaste, but they both held the hug long and tight, with Jane's full tits tightly pressed against his fit body.

"Janey, you look amazing," he told her with a sigh. She felt tingles of warmth throughout her entire body as her brother hugged her. It had always been that way. No one else ever came close to making her feel the same thing.

Henry was wearing a pair of loose, drawstring pants and a T shirt. Jane sensed he wasn't wearing briefs under his pants while they hugged, but she tried to keep it out of her mind. That wasn't what she was there for. She had important things to discuss with him despite the fact that she realized they were alone in his house together for the first time in far too long.

"You look pretty amazing yourself," she told him. "And without having to try, as usual."

Henry smiled at her and gave her another quick kiss on the lips. It was as far as they ever let themselves go anymore. But then his expression changed into one of concern.

"I can tell you have something on your mind," he said.

Jane sighed against him, feeling her large tits mash even harder into his solid body. "You could always tell."

"Who knows you like I do?"

Jane smiled, feeling even warmer. The greatest comfort in her whole life was the fact that someone knew and loved her as much as her big brother, even if they hadn't let themselves express it the way they wanted to for so long. She took a seat at the table while Henry went inside and brought the coffee pot and another mug out. He filled hers and refilled his.

They started out with a little small talk, which only lasted a minute or two before Henry asked how Ben and Mia were doing. Jane closed her eyes sighed to brace herself, but this seemed to give away the secret before she could say anything.

"So," Henry said, "they found each other. Like we did."

Jane nodded, confirming his educated guess.

"Finally," he added.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You're kidding, right? With those two it was only a matter of time. And knowing them, I assume it's something more than just sex."

"Yes," Jane admitted. "Much more. They're just like ..."

"Us?"

"Yes. The moment I saw them I ..."

"What do you mean you saw them?" Henry's curiosity was clearly piqued.

After a brief hesitation, Jane remembered she was talking to the one person in the world who would understand. She recounted the whole story of the night before, how she'd gotten out of bed and eavesdropped on Ben and Mia's conversation after they came home from partying with their friends. Once she got started, she found herself describing the incestuous encounter in detail, even down to the way she watched and masturbated and how they discovered her when she forgot herself and moaned too loudly when she came.

Henry was hanging on every word, and Jane noticed the rise of his cock under his thin, loose pants as she went over every second of it.

"I, umm, even told them they should clean each other up. The way we always did," she concluded.

"Fuck," her brother said softly. There was no doubt how aroused he was now with the prominent tent bulging the leg of his pants. "So my son is in love with his gorgeous half-sister. As much as I've always loved my own, beautiful sister."

Jane couldn't blame her brother for feeling aroused by her story. Her pussy was swimming in its own juices by the time she finished, and she had to admit she might've gone into so much detail just to see how it might affect him. It felt so good to give her beloved big brother an erection again, even if it was only from telling him about Ben and Mia. Yet all throughout her story she noticed his eyes roaming appreciatively over her well exposed legs and sumptuous cleavage.

"Exactly," she finally responded. "I thought it was important you should know, especially as Ben's father."

Henry nodded. His expression was pained. Jane knew how much it had frustrated him to go on for so many years with his own son not knowing the truth.

"I don't want them to go through what we did, all those years pretending and denying ourselves. And, I think it's time for Ben to know who his real father is."

This actually made the tent in Henry's pants twitch. "Then they'd know all about us," he pointed out.

"Don't you want that, too? Don't you think it would be a relief if someone finally knew? And who else would understand like they could?"

"I'm in total agreement with you, baby sister. But there's something else."

Jane smiled and let her eyes drop to the bulge in her brother's pants. "Pretty sure I know what it is," she said, feeling her heart pound with excitement.

"We've wasted too many years being apart," Henry said with relief as he slowly untied the drawstring of his pants. "I don't want to waste one more day of my life not having you as mine."

Jane's heart felt like it flipped. She didn't think it was possible, but her pulse raced even faster as she watched her brother -- her son's father and her daughter's uncle -- push his pants down until they were around his ankles. He then pulled off his shirt and stood up, letting his fully aroused cock swagger in front of his sister.

"Oh, baby, oh god," Jane sighed. She reached behind to unzip her dress. Then she stood up and pulled the straps off her shoulders, letting it drop in a bunch around her feet.

The older, more mature brother and sister both stepped toward each other at the same time. Jane uttered a soft gasp when her brother's cock touched her naked body for the first time in so many years. He took her into his arms and kissed her like he was making up for lost time. When his hands moved onto the firmly rounded globes of her ass and squeezed them tightly, she felt a hot rush of moisture drip through the folds of her pussy. She whimpered happily into his mouth and squeezed her hand between them to take hold of his throbbing cock.

"God, how I've missed the feeling of you touching my cock," Henry said in a husky voice.

"Baby, I've missed everything about you. I've never stopped thinking about this for a single day. I've wanted us to be together again all along."

"I love you, Janey."

"Oh, baby, I love you so much."

Henry kissed his younger sister again and Jane's pulse raced as his tongue swept through her mouth, entwining with hers. It felt so good to hold his cock in her hand again. So familiar yet so new at the same time. His meat was rock hard and throbbing to the up and down stroke of her hand. Precum started dripping from his dome as he moved his hands from Jane's ass to her tits. He kneaded them with firm care, taking time to squeeze and stimulate her sensitive nipples. By now she was moaning into his mouth while her upper thighs were coated with the juices overflowing her pussy.

Jane felt like her body was floating. She never thought she would feel her brother's hands on her skin ever again and it was inflaming every part of her body and racing heart. Their kissing gradually turned from hot to explosive as they devoured each other's lips in a desperate hunger to make up for lost time. One of Henry's hands finally made its way between his sister's smooth, firm thighs to stroke the lips of her overheated pussy as she spread her feet further apart.

With her thighs parted wider, Henry's fingers had more room to explore his sister's juice-dripping slit. Jane was amazed that he remembered just the way she loved to be fingered. She was forced to pull out of their kiss so she could breathe when he started rubbing circles around her swollen clit.

"Ohhhh, my darling brother," she moaned, "you always knew how to make it feel so good."

"I want to make you feel the way nobody else knows how," he told her through deep breaths.

Then he began to slide a pair of fingers upward into her slick hole. Jane groaned and lowered herself into a half squat while her brother began to fuck her with his fingers. She could barely seem to hold onto his cock, but somehow she managed. The pad of his thumb mashed into her clit while his fingers curled into her G spot.

"Oh! Ohhhh, fuck!" Jane cried. After only a couple of minutes more, her brother made her cum on his hand, his other hand massaging her full tits.

Jane didn't know how she kept standing through her climax the way Henry made her body shudder. She hadn't even gotten her breath back when he took her back in his arms and kissed her just as deep and hard as before. His big, rigid cock was pressed as tightly to her body as her tits were pressed to his. They were hugging too tightly for her to keep stroking his cock, but after a couple of minutes Jane moved back and took hold of her brother's pulsing shaft. She guided him by his cock toward the chair he'd been sitting in before, but she was the one who sat in it.

"I've dreamt of having you back in my mouth for so long," she confessed. "I've missed your taste, the way you throb between your own sister's loving lips."

Sitting forward, Jane drew Henry closer with her hands on his hips, bringing his long, thick cock closer to her face. They looked at each other for a long time while she stroked his cock again. Jane sensed the same feelings coming from her brother's expression that she was feeling. Their eyes were full of love and need, along with a healthy dose of disbelief that they were finally back together in the way they were always meant to be.

Jane's lips closed over the tip of Henry's cock while she moved her hand along his shaft. The mere touch of his dripping knob on her tongue after so long was electrifying. She held the head in her mouth without moving for a while except to let her tongue swirl around the ridged head again and again while she stroked his shaft. Henry moaned, making his sister look up at him. He was staring in awe at the sight of his cock once again inside her mouth. Jane's arousal shot so deep inside her it felt like the throbbing buzz in her nipples was spreading throughout the full, fleshy mounds of her tits.

"My beautiful baby sister ..." Henry moaned. "I love you."

Jane didn't reply except to take more of his cock into her mouth. She began stroking his shaft with her lips and hand in tandem, bringing the other hand to his smoothly shaven balls. Precum oozed generously over her tongue as she sucked the cock she'd denied herself for so long, yet she now felt like the woman she was always meant to be: her brother's lover, mistress, mate for life. Nothing would keep them apart again.

"Ohhhh, Janey, baby," Henry groaned. "I need this. I need you. God, how I missed your exquisite mouth."

Jane began sucking and stroking her brother's cock more vigorously, causing his moans to grow deeper and louder. She couldn't resist bringing the hand from his balls to her pussy as she parted her legs wider and started rubbing her excited slit. Her fingers mashed against her tender, wet folds until settling onto her clit. She gave her moaning brother long, sweeping strokes with her lips and hand while the finger on her hot, wet pearl brought her as close to the edge as she was bringing him.

With the hard pulsing of her brother's cock in her hand and mouth, Jane felt like she was floating. The long awaited presence of his flesh in her mouth completed their deep connection. He could've had that beautiful rod in her ass or pussy and the feeling would've been the same. It didn't matter which of her holes he was in. All that mattered was having him inside her body so they were physically joined in the way they were joined emotionally. And now, all it took was that tangy tasting length of man flesh prodding into her beautiful face to make her realize that she hadn't truly been herself since the last time. It was as if she'd been acting as a character in a play, going through motions that weren't her own.

"Baby, ohhh baby, fuck," Henry groaned as he snaked his fingers into his sister's luxurious hair. He began rocking his hips, working to push his cock deeper into her mouth, giving her his need as much as his throbbing flesh.

Jane finally took her hand off of his shaft and relaxed jaw and body. With a strangled whimper of joy, she felt him shoving his desperate stalk into her mouth. He remembered just how far he could thrust without making her gag while fucking the face he'd always said was the most beautiful he'd ever seen.

She knew what her daughter had been feeling the night before as she witnessed the younger girl take her half-brother's pole into her mouth. Mia would never have to explain herself. Not to her mother. Jane knew the same forbidden ecstasy.

After a while, Henry pulled out of his baby sister's mouth. He stood directly in front of her and stroked his cock, using her copious saliva for lube. "I need that pussy, baby sister," he told her in a selfish growl. "It's time to take you back. And this time I'm never letting you go."

He took her by the wrists and guided her to her feet. The most immediate way to get him inside her was for her to bend over the table by the chair and plant her feet apart. Jane wanted to be able to see his face while he fucked her again after so much time, but their need was too intense. She sighed deeply when she felt the warmth of his cock rubbing across her large, heart-shaped ass. He teased her puckered starbud with the knob, but eventually angled his shaft lower to nudge the tip into the slick nest of her fleshy cunt lips. Then he entered her channel with a guttural moan, his steely stalk easily sinking into her wetness.

"Baby, oh baby, yessss," she crooned happily. "Your little sister needs you so much. Every inch."

Then Henry gave a hard shove and forced his shank into her body. She was so wet there was nearly no resistance. His girthy rod filled her like it was made to fit her sheath. But then he clutched her ass cheeks tightly and started thrusting in and out of her with long strokes. The wet scrape of his stiff cock along the walls of her sheath set every cell in Jane's body on edge. It felt like she was on the edge of a climax with every lunge, but then she felt a wet thumb press into the taut rim of her asshole. He must have wet his thumb in his mouth, just the way he used to.

Jane let out a throaty, feline sounding yowl as Henry sank his thumb into her ass. He went slowly, but it didn't take long before his entire thumb was plugging her anus. His solid pole thrust long and steady, pumping into her with building force and speed. Her luscious tits were squashed against the table as her eyes watered at the depth of the sensations firing through her body.

"This is mine, darling sister," Henry grunted between breaths. "All of you. Every hole, every inch of your gorgeous body. You belong to me!"

"Yes! Baby, oh yes, I'm yours. I've always been yours!"

Henry started giving his sister's asshole short stabs with his blunt thumb. She felt him spit on her rim to keep it slick while he was soon plunging his cock wildly into her cunt. She felt herself rippling inside against the powerful thrusts of his fat tool.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "Give baby sister that cum! I need it deep, my love!"

Those were the last words Jane would be able to speak for the next few minutes as she started to cum. Her legs shook and the whole inner confines of her pussy shuddered with an explosion of electrical sparks. Henry was growling and gasping for air as he shoved his cock into her snatch with the whole force of his body. Jane couldn't begin to guess how many more thrusts it took, but after another climax her brother's powerful cock exploded with pulsing jets of incestuous cum spurting deep into her clasping tube.

After the blasting heat of their mutual explosion was past, Henry slowed his thrusts, calmly slipping his cock in and out of his sister's cum-filled hole until his pole finally began to soften. Jane was dazed. She didn't realize her face was pressed onto the table and that her cheek was wet with her own drool. She felt herself being pulled upright by Henry's capable hands, then turning her to face him. They looked into each other's eyes for a long time. No words seemed to be needed.

Brother and sister kissed for a long time. Their kiss was just as deep and hungry but calmer and gentler than before as they savored each other's mouth. Henry then took his sister by the hand and led her into the pool where they refreshed themselves in the water. Jane felt like her entire soul was refreshed as her brother held her in the water, their naked bodies tightly pressed. It was forever before they could even talk as they couldn't stop kissing for all the years of kissing they'd lost.

They were both aware of the conversation they needed to go have with Mia and Ben, but they stole the next couple of hours for themselves. They talked mostly about the present and future, making promises to each other they had no doubts about keeping.

"I've never been this happy," Jane told her brother.

"It's the same for me, my beautiful sister," Henry said.

Jane giggled playfully. Henry had always liked going out of his way to remind her of their forbidden siblinghood. It made gave their mutual lust a special edge that could never come from anyone else, yet it deepened the love they felt for each other.