Siblings are Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just wish we didn't have to wait so long to be together again," she sighed.

"Me, too, but maybe that's how it was always meant to work out. For us, anyway. But let's make sure it won't be so hard for my son and your daughter."

"Hmmm, your son, who happens to be your sister's son, too. And my daughter, who happens to be your niece," Jane snickered.

"You make it sound so wicked," her brother said with a sly grin.

"Because it is. Wickedly wonderful. Wickedly beautiful," she laughed.

"You're wickedly beautiful, even more now."

"And you're getting hard again, big brother. Seems like you're pretty happy about getting your innocent baby sister's pussy again."

Henry kissed her just as deeply as ever. She wrapped her legs around his waist while he held her against the side of the pool and gradually sank his cock into her hole for another round.

Meanwhile, back at Jane's house, Mia and Ben were also in the pool. The two houses were exactly the same except for the landscaping. Their pools and terraces were a perfect match, and now the younger brother and sister were unknowingly a perfect match for their respective parents. Ben had Mia against the side of the pool with her legs around his waist and his succulent cock pumping steadily into her snatch.

"Oh, Ben, Ben, Bennnnnnnnnn," she growled.

Ben couldn't take his eyes off his younger sister's big tits, heaving and shaking to the force of his thrusts, wet and glistening from the pool.

"This means you're mine now, Mimi," he growled, his mind numb from the pleasure of her sheath clamping down on his cock.

"I've always been yours, baby. And I always will be. Make me cum again. Ohhhhh fuck, you make me cum so hard!"

The water was splashing around them while the grunting older brother pumped his precious girl full of throbbing man flesh. Watching her head fall back and eyes closed as the sheer ecstasy of their torrid union washed over her, Ben snarled and pounded his baby's cunt until he unleashed a torrent of cum deep in her fertile girl hole.

Little did they know that in the joyous aftermath of their love, their older counterparts were doing exactly the same thing in the same way and place over at Henry's house. Both sibling couples spent a long time swimming naked, kissing and holding onto each other for dear life.

Ben and Mia, like their mother and Henry, talked about a happy future together. When they heard their mother come home, they were lying side by side in the sun, still naked. They were surprised to see Henry with their mother when she came outside.

"Hey kids," she called to them. "Your Uncle Henry and I need to have an important talk with you."

But when Mia and Ben turned to see the way they were smiling and holding hands, they looked at each other in surprise. Yet they understood exactly what was coming. Maybe not the details, but they instantly realized they weren't the first sibling lovers in the family. This helped soften the impact when Jane and Henry explained that Ben was, in fact, Henry's son. The younger man was surprised, but after everything else, he was actually pretty happy about it.

They were sitting around the patio table. Jane and Henry had taken off their clothes to join the younger couple in their nudity. It seemed to make the nature of the conversation flow more smoothly. And when his mother and father finished explaining the truth he'd never known, Ben looked at his own sister and took her hand. They looked at each other with so much love and longing, happy they didn't have to hide their true selves in their own home.

But Ben and Mia were both thinking the same thing. Their beautiful mother had given her own brother a baby. The younger brother and sister gazed at each other in a mutually silent "what if". Ben felt his bare, openly displayed cock tingle at the thought.