Siblings Drank Too Much

Story Info
Drunk siblings can't help it.
4.3k words
4.28
73.8k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KING_03
KING_03
110 Followers

SIBLINGS DRANK TOO MUCH

Drunk siblings can't help it.

It was a weird night when I came back home.

Probably midnight, I don't know, I was drunk. I've just had a party and had too many shots. I humbled around the living room and sat on the couch, trying to regain my forces.

Five minutes later, my sister Laura entered the main door, as best as she could, since she was in the same drunken state. Probably even worse.

"Hey Laura... You okay?" I asked from the couch.

"Yep..." she said and threw herself beside me over the couch, "... my head is spinning around..." she said giggling.

"Mine too," I said putting a hand on my forehead, "... where did you go by the way?"

"Fraternity celebration," she said, "... they went all crazy in there."

Laura was three years older and she was at college. She didn't often go to parties and stuff. This was one exceptional night, I guess.

"What about you?" she asked.

"Birthday party. A friend of mine brought some alcohol and I think we got carried away."

"You think?" she said sarcastically.

"Very funny... But you aren't in good terms to judge me."

"Yeah... Stupid Carol. She made me go and I didn't want to stay apart, they're my friends too."

We were there in the dark, breathing, letting time do its job. I took a glance to my sister and she was wearing a skirt. Not too short, but a lot of her legs were uncovered. She was also wearing a shirt and a jacket. She looked very good I have to say.

"Aren't you freezing with such few clothes?" I asked.

"A little," she said modestly.

Being the good brother I was, I stood up and went to bring something to keep warm. I still couldn't walk very well, but I made it to the basement and got a long blanket. I also brought some water from the kitchen to help our state.

"Thanks," she said as she received the blanket and covered herself with it.

I handed her the glass of water and sat next to her, drinking my own.

"Brian, the blanket is big enough. Come here!" she said.

"I'm not cold..." I said. I was wearing pants and a shirt, and nothing else besides my boxers. But I was telling the truth. Maybe it was an effect of the alcohol in my system. I was too drunk.

"Bullshit..." she said and dragged herself close to me. She moved with difficulty. I didn't know how much she drank, but it was also affecting her so much.

She put the blanket over both of our bodies and she relaxed her head on my shoulder.

"I said I was fine," I complained.

"And you'll be better, if you keep warm."

"You're acting like mom."

"If you weren't acting like a kid, I wouldn't."

I sighed and gave up on her. My head was still twirling and I couldn't focus very well on the surroundings. Without noticing, I put my arm over Laura's shoulders, pulling her closer to me. I didn't know if she was sleeping, but she didn't make a move or anything.

Unconsciously, my nose got the scent of her hair. Shampoo and the smell of fresh fruits. Damn... she smelled very good.

After a moment, she embraced my torso with her arm, very slowly and very gently. And she supported more of her weight over my chest.

"I thought, you were asleep."

"I can't sleep," she replied, "... It's too hot in here."

"Ha... ha..." I giggled, "... I thought you were cold."

"I was... I'm not anymore."

"If it's too hot... Why don't you take off your jacket?" I don't know why I said that.

She was in silence for a moment. I was expecting her to go mad. I seriously thought she was going to punch me or insult me.

But when she said "Okay," it was a huge surprise.

Slowly, she sat straight and maneuvered herself under the blanket. She did the best she could. She was still drunk, and I could see the struggle in her face. After a while, it seemed like she succeeded. She made some other movements and then brought her hand out of the blanket and threw her jacket away. Then she went back to her place, next to me, cuddled.

I don't know why, but all her movements and what she just did looked so sexy to my eyes. Everything was under the blanket so I practically saw nothing, but the way she did it and the fact that she was less clothed, got me excited in a sort of strange way.

She rested against me again and I hugged her tight. The shirt she was using was sleeveless and I could feel the skin of her arms with my fingers. I could see sideway that she had the first three buttons of her shirt undone. Maybe she wanted to get attention showing some cleavage, because I could see some of her bra.

Laura's breasts were never something I would care of. I mean, who notices his sister's boobs? The form, or the size. Well, now I was doing it. And it looked like she had a good pair after all.

Out of nowhere, I brought my other hand to her chest and started to undo the rest of her shirt's buttons.

"You'll be more comfortable, if you take this off..." I whispered.

What was I doing? Maybe it was an effect of the alcohol. But I was undressing my own sister. Part of me felt so disgusted, but another part couldn't wait to take that garment off my sister's body. It was so exciting.

She breathed a little faster and glanced at my face. I was afraid she would punch me and yell at me. But when she saw my eyes glued to her breasts. I'm not sure but I think she bit her lip before saying, "Yeah... You're probably right."

She sat straight and took care of the rest of her shirt. I wasn't participating anymore but I saw intensely how she made the process to take off the shirt. All I could see was the movements of the blanket. Only in my imagination I could see what was happening under that cloth. Her shoulders were bare and I was able to see the straps of her bra.

She brought her hand out of the blanket again and threw the shirt away. Just like she did with her jacket. Then, she didn't move for a moment. She was looking at nowhere, lost in her thoughts. We were still so drunk, but this was getting weirder every second.

Then, surprising the hell out of me, she made another round of movements under the blanket. I didn't know what she was doing. For a moment I thought she was going to take off her bra, but she wasn't touching the straps or anything closer.

After a while, she brought her hand out of the blanket again, and threw her skirt away.

I couldn't help to get hard. My own sister was just in her underwear under the blanket we were sharing. I've never thought she could make me turn on like this. She was attractive but now I felt like she was damn sexy.

And before we could get back to our position, I quickly started to undo my own shirts buttons. "You know... I'm hot too." I said and not only did I get rid off my shirt. I also took my pants off. I did it very fast that my sister kind of got scared because she watched me with her eyes wide opened. I threw my clothes away just like she did and was just in boxers in seconds.

There we were almost naked in the darkness of the living room, covering with a blanket that hid our intimacy from our eyes, but not from our minds. Very slowly I put my hand on her shoulder again and pulled her to me so we could cuddle again, under the blanket. I could feel her heat easily. And I couldn't miss the soft feels of her skin against my own.

I hugged her tight and smelled her hair again. "Your hair smells very good," I said.

"Thanks... I also put on some perfume before going out. Want to feel?" She said.

I didn't wait to answer, I leaned down to get my nose to her neck. She raised her head to make it possible.

"Delicious..." I whispered.

"Thanks... I'm going to lay down if you don't mind."

"Want to sleep?" I asked.

"No, I just want to rest."

She moved her head and body until she was lying on her back over the couch. She pulled the blanket with her, until my torso was discovered. Not having another option, she put her legs over mine, as she positioned herself in a comfortable spot.

She had her eyes closed, probably tired. But I knew she was awake. I could feel the soft skin of her legs over mine. It was too tempting. I lifted the blanket a little and saw her feet with her nails painted, bright red.

I touched her soles, and feet, just to feel them on my hands.

"You like my nails? Jessika painted them in the party," she said.

"They look great."

My touch became a gentle massage without noticing. My sister relaxed and let me keep touching her feet. But I didn't stop there.

Slowly, I lifted more and more of the blanket as I touched higher on her feet. Her calves felt also nice and I didn't wait to keep going further. When I was on her thighs, I took my time to touch them and feel her white soft skin.

I could see her face. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was slightly opened, and her breathing was a little disturbed. Her inhalations were faster than usual.

Both of my hands were on each thigh as I made a journey upwards until they found her blue little panties in the way. In the dark I couldn't see them very well, but I could feel the wetness leaking in them.

I couldn't help it. I put my thumbs on each side and tugged the panties out of my sister's legs.

"You shouldn't do that..." my sister said with her eyes still closed. Although, she didn't do anything to stop me. In fact, she lifted her hips a little to let me remove the garment completely.

I threw the panties away. And I got back to touching her. This time, closer to her pussy. When I felt her juices in my fingers, I couldn't resist. I lifted her legs and got off the couch. I knelt over the couch in front of her and leaned to get my nose an inch apart of her pussy. And I inhaled.

"You like my smell?" she asked after she felt my hot breathings.

"I love it."

Maybe we were drunker than we thought, but this was insane, and we couldn't stop. I kept smelling her pure scent and breathed hotly on her pussy and clit. I could hear her heavy breaths and the way she squirmed every time she felt the air from my mouth rasping every inch of her intimate spot.

"Would you like a taste?"

"LAURA... IS THAT YOU?" mom said searching through the hall.

Thanks to the darkness, she couldn't see what her children were doing. I jumped in scare and didn't know where to hide. So, I lifted the blanket and went right behind my sister, she also moved to make room so I could fit between her back and the back of the couch.

Mom got in and turned on the light. Surprised to see us laying there together under a blanket.

"Brian... You're here too? What's going on?"

She got surprised at first. But then she made a journey with her eyes only to find our clothes splattered all around the floor. She was starting to worry.

Laura saw her horrified look, "mom this isn't what you think..." she said.

"Are you two drunk?" she asked when she recognized the way Laura was speaking.

"Yes... I'm sorry. We just wanted to stay here until we could get a little better."

"Naked? You're siblings!! Oh my god..." mom said and ran out horrified.

"Wait!! Mom!" Laura said.

She wanted to get up and chase her. I don't know what came over me, the fear of mom catching us, the excitement of my discovering my sister's sexiness, or maybe it was the alcohol which was disturbing my rational actions. But I put my arms on her shoulders and pulled her to me grounding my cock covered in boxers with her naked ass. And I held her hard not letting her go anywhere.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

"You're so sexy," I said, and began to kiss her neck with little pecks. I also began to trust my cock along her naked butt. I was too lost in lust.

"Not now. Mom saw us. Are you out of your mind?" she said and tried again.

I didn't let her. Her movements weren't the best because she was still drunk, but she was truly determined to get off my hold. I grabbed her harder and my hand found its way to her breast. When I found it, I started to play with them over the bra.

"Brian... stop it. I need to talk to mom."

Her pleas didn't reach my ears. I used my other hand and brought it with difficulty to my boxers and tried to take them off while I was trying to kept her still. When my cock sprang out of the garment, it bounced twice on her butt cheeks.

"Brian... No... we can't have sex. We're siblings," she said agitated. I resumed on humping her again, making my naked cock rub along the crack of her ass.

Suddenly, the insides of the blanket were too hot. I could feel our sweat running along our naked skin. That and my precum, made it easier to rub my cock all along her butt.

After a while, she wasn't trying to escape anymore. I could feel how she was melting in the situation. I was gently but sensually touching her boobs, and my cock was deliciously running on her ass.

When I felt her more relaxed, I moved a hand between our bodies until it was between her legs on her thighs. Then I lifted her top leg to open her legs very slowly. She gasped when she felt what I was doing but didn't object.

I positioned myself lower and with my hand put my cock along her very, very wet pussy. And I humped again, rubbing myself against her bare sex.

"You can't fuck me... you're my brother," she said softly.

This time, her sex juices were a good lubricator to let my cock slide along her slit. She was so damn wet, and I was getting too anxious to bury my cock in her sex hole.

I stopped holding her leg and moved my hand to her waist. Surprisingly, she kept her legs apart for me. I moved a little faster, and I could hear her soft moans every time I trusted forth and back.

I positioned myself again closer to her, then I used my hand to press the tip of my cock on her clit. And I moved it side to side very fast, to stimulate her even further.

"Oh my god... NO, NO... this is wrong," she said loud and worried.

She closed her legs and made a pull strong enough to get away from me. Her effort was too altered and she only managed to fall onto the floor. In our messy drunken state, she tried to get up and escape stupidly, but I went on top of her and didn't let her go anywhere.

"Brian... come on. This is serious," she said, "... we're not supposed to do this."

"I don't care. I want you."

"You're crazy. I'm your sister. You shouldn't want that from me."

"This is your fault," I said.

"How is this my fault?" She asked offended.

"You let me do this."

She was in silence for a moment, "It was an impulse. But It's over. Now let me go."

"No." I said firmly.

She tried to get up, but she couldn't move at all, my entire weight was over body. She tried several more times but she was losing hope.

All I wanted was to feel her pussy on my cock again. That's where we left off and that's where I wanted to get back. This was happening too fast. We were both still very drunk. I couldn't believe how turned on I was for my own sister. And yet, I couldn't stop.

I lifted her with my arms and threw her over the couch. She landed aggressively and she was stumped for a moment. Then I knelt in front of her and opened her legs. There it was, her glistening aroused pussy.

She regained conscious and tried to close her legs. I held them opened. She put her hands on my arms trying to get free. But she leaned too much. She lost balance and her body landed right on top of mine over the floor.

When we noticed, her pussy was grounded over my cock was pressed hard on her pussy lips. I grabbed her thighs quickly before she could attempt to escape again.

She put her hands on my chest and tried but couldn't get up. I moved my hips rhythmically up and down making our members rub against each other once again.

"Brian. We need to talk to mom. This isn't okay."

She tried to get up again, but my grip was strong on her thighs. She could have punched me or anything, but she just put her hands on my chest, opened her mouth and let me go on humping her.

I could see her eyes closed and her face showing pleasure. My cock was getting soaked with her juices and it was harder than it ever has been in my entire life.

I moved my hands to her ass and moved her hips to meet my trusts properly.

"Oh god... What are we doing?" she gasped as she relaxed her hips and let me move her so our sexes would rub hard against the other.

I stopped holding her ass. And to my surprise she didn't stop moving. I brought my hands on her back to unclip her bra and take it off.

"You like my tits?"

I didn't say anything. I leaned forward and put my mouth on her right nipple, sucking it hard.

We still moved our bodies until I couldn't hold it anymore. I grabbed her ass and lifted it. Then I aligned my cock on her entrance and let her weight drop until her pussy was making way to let my cock get inside. Very slowly.

"Oh god... oh god... Brian we shouldn't... we shouldn't..." she said hugging my shoulders with her arms.

I kept on sucking her breast, and playing with the other one. I put my arm around her tiny waist and made drop a little more. Half of my cock was now inside her cunt.

"You're tight," I said as I tried to get more of my cock inside her delicious hole.

"You're big," she said with her heavy breaths on my ear.

I lifted her body a bit and dropped it, making my cock slide up and down against the walls of her sex. I did it one more time, and a third after that. Every time I felt like more of my cock was burying inside her.

I got back on sucking her breast, lifting and dropping her amazing body up and down, increasing the speed every time. It was a while until I felt my balls touch her ass. And at that point, I knew we were properly fucking and wouldn't stop.

I made her jump several times, this time abandoning every rational thought. It felt so damn good.

"You like fucking your sister?" she said as she started to move her hips.

"Hell yeah... I've never thought you'd feel so good."

"You're too drunk. You're saying nonsense..."

"You are too... We'll probably regret this tomorrow."

"Maybe..." she said as she was now jumping on her own against my cock.

We kept fucking like that for at least three minutes. There was only the sound of our naked crotches hitting against the other, and my sucks on her nipples. Also, the sounds of my sister moans made everything hotter.

After a while, mom came back. She saw us with her eyes wide opened. Laura also noticed her presence.

"Mom!!" Laura said.

Mom ran out again.

"Mom. Wait!!" Laura said.

I don't know what came over me. I started to move faster and harder, in and out of my sister sex hole.

"Wait!! Brian!! Wait!!" my sister said agitated and scared. She wasn't moving anymore but wasn't trying to escape or anything.

"Brian... mom saw us.... Fucking.... oh god!!..." she said closing her eyes hard, trying to resist the ecstasy evolving her entire body.

Then I stopped fucking her. She watched me with a look of relief and disappointment. What she didn't expect was me, taking my cock out of her, pushing her on her back over the floor, and opening her legs wide with my hands. Then suddenly and hungrily, I buried my mouth on her pussy, licking and tasting every single spot of it.

"Ohh shit... Brian..." she moaned.

I moved my tongue along her pussy, hard and fast. I sucked on it. Then I pulled her lips apart and introduced my tongue between her pink pussy lips, and I moved it up and down. I wanted her to feel the best pleasure ever.

"Damn it Brian... ahh... mom... we need to talk to mom," She said as she tried weakly to close her legs.

She gasped when I put two fingers inside her cunt and put my mouth on her clit. She gasped even harder when I started to move my fingers in and out of her pussy as I sucked hard on her clit.

"Oh god... Stop it... You're my brother..." she said and put her hands on my head, pushing her against her as hard as she could.

I moved my hand faster and moved my tongue along her clit as I sucked hard on her. Then I placed my fingers so I could rub her G-spot hard as I sucked her even harder.

KING_03
KING_03
110 Followers
12