Siblings Drank Too Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh... Brian... Brian... You're going to make me cum," she yelled.

I stopped sucking and took my fingers out of her. Moving like Sonic, I placed on top of her and pushed my cock into her entire pussy in one long straight trust.

Then I started pounding her as hard as I could.

"Ohh god... You're fucking me again," she said and brought her hand on her clit, and moved it side to side as I kept fucking her.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

She nodded biting her lip hard, "We... we shouldn't be doing... this."

I fucked her faster.

"We're not supposed to do this... It's incest... and mom saw us... Oh my god... mom saw us..." she said and moved her hand even faster on her clit.

She was moving her hips up and down trusting her cunt matching with my movements. Soon out movements were in rhythm and we were fucking faster and harder every time.

"Mom saw us..." she said while savagely moving "... mom saw me fucking my own brother..." she said and moved faster when she finished her sentence.

I started to move like an animal. I held her hips and moved her as I trusted my cock rapidly. In and out, in and out, of my own sister. Aggressively.

"Holy shit..." she gasped, "... Holy fucking shit... This is wrong... Totally wrong... Fuck... fuck... oh my god... oh my god... Don't stop... don't stop..." she yelled.

I wasn't going to stop, instead I grabbed her hand and put it aside. Then I took care of stimulating her big engorged clit.

"Oh my god... yes... yes... Brian I'm going to cum," she said watching me in the eye.

"Me too... me too," I said.

"Do it... do it... Inside me... oh god... I'm cumming."

I felt it. Her walls spasming and closing and opening as the pleasure of my sister reached its climax. I couldn't help it. I started to shoot my load inside her cunt. Deep inside.

I kept rocking her as long as her orgasm lasted. My spurt also seemed like it wasn't going to stop. I kept shooting, maybe a gallon or more. I wasn't rubbing her clit anymore, so she brought her hand to her clit and rubbed it, moaning hard as she was cumming again. Her orgasm was long and intense.

When it was finally over. We breathed for a while, tired but content. My cock was still inside her, although it was deflating slowly. I took it out and landed next to her naked body.

"Oh my god... That was..." she whispered tired.

"Intense..." I completed.

"Wrong..." she said.

I don't know about her, but my head was spinning around. I was still drunk and maybe she was too. Maybe this was a huge mistake. Mom saw us and we didn't care. We kept on fucking like animals. I was feeling a little guilty but I didn't care so much. All I wanted was to rest.

My sister must have been in the same train because when I turned to see her. She was sleeping like a rock, with her legs wide opened and my cum leaking from her pussy. I don't know when my eyes also closed and collapsed to sleep.

And just like that right there in the middle of the living room floor we fell asleep, drunk, naked, and satisfied.

//

Thanks to Daddysgirlfl for editing my story.

Part 2 coming soon. Confronting mom and what they've done.

12