Siblings Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I can't tell you because I want it to be a surprise."

"What?!?" she said and playfully slapped his arm.

"Ouch!" Michael feigned injury.

"Well, at least tell me if you have a full mask then." she demanded.

"Yep."

"Well then, you have to tell me!"

"Why?"

"So I'll know it's you. I don't want to be walking around trying to find my own boyfriend at the party."

Michael thought about it and admitted that she had a point. It wasn't like there were only going to be a few people there. There would likely be a hundred people just at this one house alone.

"Ok." He relented. "I'm coming as Freddy Kruger."

"Oh my god! And you weren't going to tell me?!?"

"I wanted to surprise you."

Kayla giggled and pulled him closer. "God, I love you!"

Michael's head spun hearing this. She was laughing and it felt like it could have just been something she said in jest, but he took a chance anyway.

"I love you too." he said, pulling her close again

She smiled up at him, her face radiant with so much beauty that he almost couldn't stand to look at her without wanting to take her in his arms and kiss her passionately.

"So, how about you?"

"What about me?"

"What is your costume?"

She giggled again.

"A bunny...."

"Oooooooo! A sexy bunny?" Michael said excitedly.

She laughed again, smiling ear to ear.

"Maybe."

"You couldn't be anything else but sexy."

She continued smiling as she kissed her boyfriend. By this time they were approaching the security detail and Kayla spoke privately to Viktoria about something. Michael knew that Kayla would often involve Vik in conversations when he was around just to appease her. His sister could be a bitch for sure but it seems that Kayla had figured out ways to stroke her ego and keep her happy without actually relinquishing any real ground.

Once they had passed through the security checkpoint, they made their way into the stadium and found seats in the student section. Maybe not the best but it was a sold out game so they had to accept what they could get. Kim, Tyler's girlfriend, soon found them and the two couples began talking and laughing together. Viktoria fumed watching the other couples. All the sappy sweetness got under her skin so much and Cameron's attempts to be affectionate only succeeded in making her more angry.

As the football team began to to make their way out of the the tunnel, Kayla pulled Michael close. "I've got a surprise for you tonight," she said, speaking directly into his ear.

"Oh? What is it?" he asked, intrigued.

"Can't tell you or it won't be a surprise." she replied and winked as she pulled him closer and swayed her hips side to side gently but suggestively.

Michael's eyes widened and he looked at her with surprise. "You mean?"

She giggled, that same exuberant giggle that told him that she was really happy and excited about something. "You'll just have to wait and see."

Seconds later the band fired up with the fight song and the team took the field to thunderous applause.

*

Michael stood in doorway to the great room, his back facing the street outside. Suddenly, there was movement to his right and a flash in front of him.

"Damn, this mask. The peripheral vision is shit." he thought.

He was caught off guard as someone took his hand and pulled him to his left. He turned and was being dragged towards a hallway by.....a very sexy bunny.

There were flashing lights and the music was already booming, but Michael could still make out the bunny ears atop the blonde headed girl pulling him along. Her hips swayed causing the sexy, oh so short, skirt to bounce, occasionally showing off a peek of pale thigh all the way up to the curve of her butt cheek. A fluffy white tail bobbed around just below her waist.

He'd never before seen Kayla in something so revealing and once again, probably for the one-hundredth time, he thought that he'd hit the jackpot when she took an interest in him. He had dated several girls in high school, all of which were very conservative. He'd only been with one of those girls sexually and it was a strained affair the times they actually did anything.

Michael wanted an adventurous girl; one that would wear revealing things in the right circumstances but could be respectable as well. He felt Kayla was just the one who could pull off both.

They entered the hallway and she suddenly turned right, snapping him into a doorway. He heard the door push closed behind him before they were in near darkness together. A lava lamp glowed across the room, providing a soft red glow which was the only illumination in the room.

When she turned to face him, he could make out her short midriff shirt that exposed her flat, well-toned abdomen while her front dissolved into shadow with her back to the undulating light source. Her shirt was tight and he could easily see the swell of her breasts, making them appear larger than he expected from her usual loose t-shirts.

She stepped closer, put an arm around him pulling him close and began pulling down on his sweater, kissing his neck below his mask. He put his hands around her, careful not to poke her with his metal blades. They weren't sharpened but they were metal and he didn't want to accidentally nick her delicate skin. Her lips tickled his neck and felt good, sending chills down his body.

To his surprise, she slid her hand into his pants and grabbed his dick, which was already getting hard. Then, rather abruptly, she stopped kissing him and began unzipping his pants. She slid them down to his knees, freeing his hard member. Michael tried to look down but his vision was severely impaired by the mask. He had seen his girlfriend drop to her knees in front of him. She looked up at him and he could just barely make out her smile as she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his hard dick.

Michael moaned as she sucked the head into her mouth and stroked the shaft, pulling it in and out as her lips and tongue teased the head. Based on their conversation at the game, he had expected some sort of encounter tonight but he never expected Kayla to drop to her knees and give him a blowjob so quickly, much less before the party had even officially started. She continued to work more and more of his cock into her mouth and he felt her tongue slide along his sensitive skin.

Melanee had sucked him a few times, but it was an awkward, clumsy affair because she was inexperienced. It had been nothing at all like this. Kayla continued to surprise him and it made him wonder about her experience level again, but in the moment he was not going to question it. He watched as her blonde head bobbed up and down taking his cock in and out of her mouth, her free hand working his balls. Michael groaned. It was without a doubt, the most intense sexual experience of his life.

Suddenly and without any warning, she stopped. Standing up and taking his hands again, she pulled him towards one of the beds in the room that Michael had not previously noticed. When she was at the edge of the bed, she turned and bent over lifting her skirt, then pulled down her thong panties. Michael fumbled into his pocket, trying to remove a condom he'd brought just in case this is where the evening ended up, but the costume finger-knives got in the way preventing him from achieving that goal. But she was eager and urged him along, reaching between her legs and pulling his cock toward her waiting pussy.

Micheal felt the head encounter a warm wet spot and she pushed back on him. The head popped into her opening, with nothing to separate their genitals. He pushed forward as she pushed back again and he was quickly very deep inside of her before pulling back and thrusting in again. She placed her hands on the bed and began rocking her hips as he thrust forward. Michael gripped her hips, the metal blades pressing into the skin of her right hip. He could just make out a moan above the loud music from the next room over.

Feeling his hands on her, she began pushing back on his cock with intense motion, pushing him close to the edge very quickly. He held on and slammed his cock into her, loving the feeling of her wet pussy. The feeling of skin on skin was so intense with nothing to dull the sensation and he could tell she was getting close herself. And just when he felt like he couldn't take any more, she began rocking her hips at an insane pace, slamming back into him with furious thrusts.

Michael gripped her firmly and slammed himself into her, pushing deep and trying to get deeper, holding himself in her with every thrust as she undulated her hips at a furious pace. She let out a low groan that he actually felt in his cock as she began to cum on him. Her pussy pulsed and quivered and that was it for him. Michael began to cum, shooting his load into her body, knowing he should have asked and certainly should have pulled out, but in that moment there was no pulling out. Pulse after pulse, Michael emptied his balls into the girl grinding onto him, milking every drop from his cock.

After her orgasm subsided, she relaxed and leaned forward. Michael's cock slid free from her. She quickly turned around and sat on the bed where she began sucking his cock clean.

"God she's such a dirty slut." he thought in amazement, not disgusted by Kayla's action in the least. A quote from some porn or erotica occurred to him. "An angel on the street and a devil in the sheets."

She sucked hard for a minute or more, the feel of her tongue and lips on the sensitive head almost too much for him right then. But before it became unbearable, she pulled off with one last noisy slurp on his cock. She stood and pulled up her panties while straightening her skirt before helping Michael pull his pants up and tucking his wet cock back into his underwear.

Then, just as quickly as it had started she grabbed his hand, dragged him back out of the room into the hallway, and back to the common room. Michael's mind was still spinning from the intense, unexpected sexual encounter. He certainly hoped there would be more impromptu encounters between them because he loved the spontaneity and animal-like heat of it. It was definitely the best sex of his young life. She let go of his hand as they exited the hallway and were again standing in front of the open door where he'd been less than ten minutes before. Michael looked up across the room to see a familiar face smiling at him.

Kayla, dressed in a short, fluffy tutu like skirt, a long sleeve white shirt, and bunny ears, with face paint depicting a rabbit, was bouncing and skipping, giddily across the room, followed by Cameron in a striped sweater, holding a Freddy Kruger mask and costume store plastic glove. Michael's heart stopped in his chest. He turned to his left and saw Viktoria looking up at him with horror on her face.

"Michael? Oh my God! Is that you?" Kayla asked as she bounded up to him. "Your costume is amazing!"

Suddenly very hot and in need of more air, he removed the mask. Kayla was kissing him immediately and laughing. Cameron had stepped up to Viktoria who was ignoring him while staring, mouth agape, at her brother.

"Oh my god! This is so embarrassing!" Kayla said through laughter. "I came up behind Cameron, thinking he was you, but then he took his mask off and wow! I almost did something embarrassing." she giggled. "This is so crazy! Who would have thought we'd all be dressed the same tonight?!?"

Kayla was laughing and Cameron was smiling, but Michael felt like he'd been punched in the balls. Yet it was nothing compared to the absolute horror and disgust he saw in Viktoria's face. The older sibling stood looking up at her brother, mouth hung open in disbelief. She was angry beyond anything she'd ever felt in her life, but above that the humiliation and disgust were more than even she could even process. Then she felt a glob of her brother's cum ooze out of her freshly fucked pussy.

"I'm..." she clasped her hand to her mouth. "I'm going to be sick." she said before turning to run back down the hallway.

"Oh my god, is she ok?" Kayla asked with concern. "What happened to her?"

Kayla ran after her friend, leaving the two young men standing alone.

"What's wrong with her?" Cameron asked.

Michael, suddenly on the verge of laughing from all of the stress and anxiety, grimaced and said, "I don't know. Maybe she ate something that didn't agree with her."

Michael stood with his sister's boyfriend, his mind spinning. What was going to happen now? He didn't know whether to leave or stay. He didn't know anyone else here and felt the old trepidation wash over him. The two young men kept getting looks and comments about being two Freddy Kruegers; a point that seemed glaringly obvious and not particularly funny to him, but apparently it was to the drunk college students.

"Whoa!! Cameron! Awesome costume!" shouted one obviously inebriated passerby.

Michael didn't particularly care for his sister's boyfriend. The guy didn't seem to be very interesting or intelligent and it really surprised him that Vik would date such a dullard. But he was the only person there that Michael knew and it was better than standing by himself even if there was no actual conversation between them.

As the minutes ticked on, Michael became more and more concerned about what was happening with the girls, though. His mind raced with thoughts of what Viktoria was telling Kayla. Would she tell her the truth? Would Vik lie and tell Kayla that Michael initiated it, or worse? He had decided just to leave when he saw Kayla walking towards him...with purpose.

"Oh fuck," he thought to himself. "This is where the feces strikes the spinning blades, I guess." Then he let out a very audible sigh.

She walked right up to him, her face unreadable.

"What happened?" she asked, almost accusatory.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

Cameron was listening to the couple and Michael thought he looked like an imbecile with his jaw hung open.

"She just says she feels sick and doesn't want to party. This is not like Viktoria at all."

"I don't know." Michael lied.

"You go talk to her." she urged.

"Yeah...I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not? You're her brother."

"Exactly. That's why I should NOT go talk to her. She doesn't like me very much, if you haven't noticed."

"Michael, there's something wrong with her and you should find out."

"She won't talk to me."

Kayla crossed her arms and managed to look both mad and pouty at the same time; a posture he'd learned meant worry for her.

"Well, I don't like it."

"Hey. We can go check on her in a little while. Let's go grab a drink." he urged, trying to divert her in hopes the situation would blow over.

"Yeah. Maybe she needs some time and will feel better. I'll check on her later."

"So, she's not coming out?" Cameron asked. It was the first time he'd spoken since Kayla returned.

Kayla looked at him. "No. But you're more than welcome to go talk to her if you want to try." she said tenderly, placing a hand on his arm in a gesture that looked rather motherly to Michael. "You know where our room is?"

He nodded and walked off, looking like a lost child. Michael and Kayla made their way to the makeshift bar, Michael wondering again what Vik saw in that man child. Kayla grabbed a drink for them both before leading him to a group of her fellow sorority sisters across the large room where she introduced him to all of her friends. Most were surprised when they learned that he was Viktoria's brother. Apparently she had dauntlessly guarded the fact that she even had a brother.

"It's just so funny." a short, thin, rather cute, brunette girl, said.

"What's funny?" Michael asked the girl, who was dressed like Wednesday Addams.

"Well, you know they call Kayla and Viktoria 'The Twins', right?"

Michael looked surprised, turning to look at his girlfriend. "No, I've never heard anyone say that."

Kayla was laughing. "Shut up, Ryder. We don't look alike."

"Maybe not in the face, but physically you two are nearly identical. If you two dressed alike we couldn't tell you apart from behind."

Michael felt his stomach churn again and wanted to argue this point, but given the evening's events so far, he didn't really have a leg to stand on.

"So the way I see it, if they are twins." Ryder said, raising her hand with her drink towards Kayla. "And you're Viktoria's brother." she motioned to Michael. "Then it's like you and Kayla are committing incest."

Kayla's face reddened a deep crimson, groans broke out in the group and more than a few mock gagging sounds as girls turned away as in utter revulsion. Michael felt his face flush, which was noticed by a couple of the girls and taken for embarrassment.

"Oh my God! Ryder! You are so gross and you're cut off." a tall, slightly heavyset, redhead said, smiling at the smaller girl.

Ryder protested, "I'm not even buzzing."

"Yeah, but what are you going to say when you do get drunk? That you want to join in the incest?"

"Maybe." Ryder said giggling, raising her eyebrows at Michael and glancing at Kayla, who was raising a fist at her friend while pursing her lips and squinting.

"Ooh, Kayla knows I like it rough." Ryder said, and the group burst out laughing again.

Everyone knew the girl was joking but Michael felt his stomach sink at the mention of incest. What was going to happen when it came out that he had fucked Viktoria? They'd both be shunned off campus. Kayla would dump him for sure, mistake or not. What would his parents say? And that's not even considering the online chatter that would come, followed by national news picking up the story of prominent businessman's children having sex together. Like Viktoria, Michael wanted to run off and hide.

Kayla pulled Michael around the party from group to group, introducing him and fending off girls who openly, and jokingly, flirted with him. Neither one of them managed to finish off their first drink as others around them knocked back one after another. Words began to slur and walking began to stumble as many left to find other parties. Finally the common room died down and those who remained were sitting around just talking. The music had changed to become a softer theme when Kayla took Michael's hand and led him to the hallway.

"Let's check on Vik. I'm still worried about her." she said.

But when they opened the door to the room that the two girls shared, it was strangely empty.

"Where did she go?" Kayla wondered aloud.

"Another party?" Michael asked.

"Maybe." she said turning to face him. "I don't know."

She stepped closer to him, looked up at his face, her eyes locked on his. He smiled down at her, looking into her beautiful blue eyes. In those eyes he saw her feelings for him, love and admiration. It was something that in that moment he knew with absolute certainty.

Then with a nearly imperceptible shift, he saw the addition of mirth and mischief. She raised up on her toes and kissed him. Michael pulled her close and kissed her back, their tongues beginning to intertwine. He was standing in almost the exact spot he'd been earlier in the evening with Viktoria. Kayla broke the kiss and stepped aside to lock the door before returning to him and hugging him tightly, her head against his chest.

"I love you." she said. It was a very heartfelt and honest statement.

He squeezed her tightly, feeling the same emotions for her in that tender moment. "I love you too."

It was true and he hoped that things would remain like this with them, but he knew the approaching tsunami was going to obliterate everything. He felt it deep inside of his bones. Where in the hell was Vik? Off telling everyone about him coming to her room and taking her? Telling campus police that he'd assaulted her? It wasn't at all like that though. He knew it and she knew it. But he knew exactly what his sister was capable of too.

123456...8