Siblings Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel?"

She smiled and rolled to her back.

"Fucking amazing." she said, sort of dreamily.

"Why?"

"Because I shouldn't. Because we shouldn't. And then when you were choking me. Holy fuck! Michael, I almost came before it even turned sexual."

"So, we are good?"

She laughed. "Yeah. Fuck, I'd say we are good. Hell, better than good."

"Are you good, Mikey?"

He smile. "Yeah. Can I tell you something? You can't tell anyone though."

"Oooh. Yes. I love secrets." she said, her eyes widening.

"Well, you better keep all of this a secret. I'm sure none of this would be taken kindly." he said chuckling.

"No shit!" Viktoria said with a smile. "Now, what were you going to tell me?"

"I thought about you one night...with Kayla."

She stared at him not believing her ears.

"You actually thought about me while having sex with her?"

"Yeah. I know that's sick."

"Yeah. It is."

He elbowed her, intending to hit a rib but instead caught her in the boob.

"Ow! Fucker!" she said slapping his chest.

He laughed. Just then they heard their mother's voice call from downstairs.

"Viktoria? Michael?"

"Oh shit!" the siblings said in perfect synchrony.

They dressed quickly and were heading down the upstairs hallway as their mother topped the stairs, both thankful she had called out before just showing up upstairs.

"Mom!" they said together.

*

"So what happened when you confronted her?"

Michael had told Kayla about being stern with Viktoria, and how she had admitted to him about being overwhelmed with school and not wanting anyone at the school, much less the sorority to know exactly how hard of a time she was having. This was the story the siblings had concocted for Kayla's benefit. He still felt bad for lying to her, but the truth was definitely not going to help him here.

"She denied everything at first. But eventually she broke down." Michael told his girlfriend over the phone. "Now, Kayla, you HAVE to promise me you won't tell her I said anything. If she knows I told you, she'll give me hell and never trust me again."

"Baby, you know I'd never tell. I'm just so glad you got to the bottom of it. I hope this is something that will bring you two closer. She's my best friend and you're my boyfriend. Having you two hating each other is not something I want."

"Well, I think we have an understanding. Things will be better with us now, I believe."

*

Viktoria knocked on Michael's door later that evening.

"Come in."

She stuck her head in. "Everything ok?"

"Yeah."

"She believe it?"

"Yep. She's glad we are on better terms now, too."

"Good" Vik said, smiling and closing the door behind her.

He eyed her as she walked over to where he lay on his bed and sat down beside him. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top and her hair was still damp from the shower. She was braless he noted, seeing her nipples through the thin fabric.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yeah. Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

She grinned deviously. "I want to suck your cock again."

"Whoa." he chuckled.

"That bad?" she asked, seeming more like an insecure schoolgirl than the naughty vixen he knew her to be.

"No. Not at all." he said with a laugh.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about doing that." she said putting her hand on his crotch over his basketball shorts. "I thought about it many times since Halloween. Sucking our combined juices off of it was just so dirty."

She smiled, her eyes glazing over as if thinking of something.

"What?" Michael asked.

She looked up at him and bit her lip before continuing. "I fingered myself a lot imagining that."

"Did you?" he asked and his cock throbbed under her hand.

"Yes." she said smirking. "Now, are you going to let me do it?"

He held his hands up in a gesture indicating he was not going to interfere.

"And I don't want you to do anything. Just lay back and let me do it."

Michael raised his eyebrows. She smiled and pulled at the waistband of his shorts. He lifted his hips allowing her to remove his shorts and boxers and she began stroking him.

"Mhmmm."

Viktoria pushed her hair back over her shoulder, leaned over and licked the head of his cock.

"Damnnnn." he muttered.

She laughed and flicked her tongue around the sensitive area just under the base of the head and Michael let out another inarticulate groan. Smiling, Viktoria began flicking her tongue up and down her brother's cock from the head all the way down to his sack where she tenderly kissed the large orbs within before lifting them and licking the underside. The sensation was amazing, both tickling and erotic, causing Michael to moan and close his eyes. Viktoria was ultra talented with her mouth and he was counting his blessings to have her working her magic on him right then.

She worked her way back up, briefly sucking first one, then the other ball into her mouth, letting each pop out as she sucked gently and pulled her head back. Pursing her lips, Viktoria rubbed Michael's cock across her face, letting the head and shaft glide across her soft, smooth skin, even pressing the head into the orbits of her eyes. He looked down, watching as his sister played with his cock, teasing and stimulating the sensitive organ. Much like her, he found it extremely arousing to be committing such taboo.

She looked up and they locked eyes, both pausing for a moment before she opened her mouth and took her brother's cock in and slid her warm lips down around his shaft, sliding her tongue down along it.

"Oh, fuuuuck, Vik." Michael moaned, their eyes never breaking contact.

Then she lifted her head and sucked his cock back in deeper before pulling back again. Viktoria began bobbing her head up and down, turning it and twisting on Michael's cock, sliding her tongue all around it, stroking with her hand as she did. He closed his eyes and enjoyed his sister's talented mouth as it worked him closer and closer. Forgotten was Melanee's awkward blowjobs, as were Kayla's solitary, clumsy attempt. Viktoria was a pro and the knowledge that she was his sister was driving him closer and closer by the second.

He was on the edge, about to cum when his phone chirped from the bed beside him. Without picking it up, Michael glanced down and read the incoming text message on the lock screen before the backlight went off.

Kayla: I'm so glad you and Vik have come together. I love you <3

Viktoria was amping up her pace and Michael was cumming, his cock throbbing and pumping out spurt after spurt of hot cum into his sister's eager mouth. She sucked hard, practically sucking the cum out of him, swallowing every thick rope he could ejaculate into her face. He was done, his cock aching and almost painfully hard yet Vik continued sucking, her lips almost driving him mad on the his ultra sensitive post orgasm cock head. She sucked for perhaps twenty seconds longer than was comfortable but finally let his thick head pop from her mouth with an audible plop sound.

Michael exhaled a loud grunt. Viktoria giggled, wiping her mouth which had a little of her brother's cum in the corner.

"Was that good?" she asked, licking her lips.

He didn't say anything for nearly a minute, simply sat catching his breath and trying to comprehend that he'd just had his first full blowjob with the girl swallowing his load, and it was from his older sister.

"Oh fuck, Vik. It was amazing."

She smiled up at him, his cock just inches from her face.

"Good." she said and kissed his dick before standing up. "I'm going to bed. Don't you dare sneak in and fuck me in my sleep."

He smiled, watching her bounce to the door where she opened it and stepped into the hallway. Before closing the door she looked back in, winked at him and she was gone, leaving him alone, half naked and mind racing with disbelief of what his life had suddenly become. After a minute, he picked up his phone, unlocked it and opened his messages app, feeling extremely guilty as he read his girlfriend's message. Sighing deeply, Michael tapped the text area at the bottom, opening the keyboard and began typing.

Michael: love you too. Talk?

He immediately saw the indicator that she was typing.

Kayla: gimme a minute I'll call you

He looked at the message, nervous Kayla would sense something wrong in his voice when they spoke. Maybe he should have played it off like he was asleep and didn't see the message until the morning. Maybe he'd be less likely to give anything away then. Less than two minutes later his phone began to vibrate and a photo of Kayla, her face lit in the late afternoon sun standing in front of the small lake at Milner Park, just a few blocks from campus. He swiped the slider.

"Hey babe."

"Hey!" Kayla said excitedly. "Everything still going good? Vik hasn't blown up again, has she?"

"No. She's good. We're good. Although, I haven't really talked to her since this afternoon."

"You haven't seen her?"

"No. I mean, yes. She poked her head in my room a little while ago. Said she was going to bed."

"Oh wow. That's not like her at all."

"No, it's not."

"Well, I hope and pray she's really ok and you two continue getting along."

"Me too. Hey, what are you doin?"

She giggled. "Guess."

Michael listened, trying to pick up any background noise that would give him a clue. It sounded echoey but nothing gave away anything.

"I give up."

"Taking a bath." she said giggling again.

"Ooohhhhh." Michael said sultrily.

"Yeah." she said, then added in a whisper, "I'm naked."

Michael smiled, imagining her naked body sitting in the tub of water. Despite his recent ejaculation, Michael's cock sprang to life at the thought.

"Wish I could see that."

"Me too. You think we might find some alone time when I get there this weekend?"

"I hope so."

"Me too. I think your poor balls will need a good draining by then. We haven't not done it that long since we started doing it."

Michael thought about her words and felt more guilt rising up.

"And I want you to save me a big load because I want to try getting you off with my mouth."

"Oh?" Michael asked, a little distracted by his own thoughts.

"Yeah. You'll probably think I'm gross..." she said and paused. "But I want to swallow your cum."

Michael, of course did not think she was gross. He only hoped he had a huge load for her when the time came.

*

As with most days, Michael woke early the next morning. The sun was just starting to illuminate the curtains in his room and, again like most mornings, he had a raging boner. Morning wood, the cause of much frustration for most every young male. He gripped it firmly and pushed down, bending it towards his thigh enjoying the sensation the pressure caused. Michael thought about Kayla and wished she was beside him to help him with the little problem; then he remembered Viktoria. Her comment leaving his room the night before recurred to him and he smiled. Quietly, he climbed out of bed, left his room and softly walked down the hall to Vik's room where he pushed the door open and saw her sleeping, covered up, head to toe, under the sheets.

Feeling devilish, Michael closed the door behind him, twisted the lock and moved over to the bed. He pulled the sheet over, exposing his sister's legs from calf to thigh. His erection, which had subsided walking to her room, returned to life seeing the tanned, toned legs. He reached out and ran his fingers up her thigh into the crease formed between the globe of her butt cheek and leg. Vik shifted, rolling more to her stomach and Michael slid his fingers between her thighs and pushed them up to her crotch.

Viktoria roused from sleep feeling a hand slide up between her legs. The strange hand slid a finger into her slit and worked it up and down. She moaned in a sleepy voice and arched her back, lifting her ass up higher, giving her visitor better access to her intimate area.

Michael licked his lips and smiled as he pressed a finger into her slit and found her wet soft folds.

She felt the finger prodding for her entrance and shifted around, groaning more as the finger slid easily inside of her pussy.

After pulling out and pressing back in a few times, Michael's finger was well lubed with Vik's juices and he began fingering her harder.

"Mhmmmm." the girl in the sheets moaned as her pussy was fingered roughly by her unseen intruder.

Michael ran his left hand up her thigh and gripped her hip, continuing to finger fuck his sister as she lay covered, face down in her bed. After a few minutes of this her cunt was sloppy wet. She pushed back on his hand with each thrust. He pulled his finger out, slid his shorts off and climbed up on top of her prone form from behind.

Viktoria felt him climbing up on top of her and lifted her hips, giving him unfettered access to push his hard cock between her cheeks. He pressed the head into her wet slit causing her to groan again. Her assailant worked his cock head up and down, lubricating the tip before pressing into her opening. The head popped into her and she lifted into him allowing easier access. He pressed harder and shoved deep. The girl let out a guttural moan from under the sheet and he pulled out and shoved in hard again. She moaned again and he slammed in harder.

"Fuuuuuck." Viktoria moaned from under the covers.

Michael thought about the day before and began fucking the slut's pussy harder. Inspired by Vik putting his hand on her throat, he placed a hand on her head, pressing it into the mattress as he thrust his cock into her over and over, shaking the bed vigorously with each thrust. Viktoria felt his hand as he pressed her head down hard, essentially immobilizing her as he slammed his cock into her body relentlessly. Her heart raced as with excitement and the familiar feeling rose deep down in her belly. She came hard on the cock being shoved roughly into her, her body convulsing with pleasure. Michael heard the girl whimpering as her body shuddered but he did not slow his pace. His own desire took precedence and he could feel his own climax approaching. His cock tingled and ached with the impending orgasm and his balls contracted. Viktoria could feel the cock inside of her swelling larger and knew he was about to cum. She lifted her hips letting him use her body unimpeded. Michael felt the wet walls of her pussy grip his cock as he pushed deep, holding it in all the way to the hilt milking the moments of pleasure before cumming. A few more long slow strokes and Michael was emptying his cum into the pussy with fast jackhammer thrusts which pushed Vik over the edge again and she came on his cock for the second time since being woke for sex. Her mind whirled as she felt the hard cock inside her throbbing and pulsating, ejaculating his potent seed into her body.

Michael's vision returned as his orgasm ebbed and he looked down to see the pale ass below him, his cock still impaling the hole down in the cleavage of that ass. From the waist up, Viktoria's body was still covered and he had a flashback to the Halloween party and how fast it had happened and been over with. A thought occurred to him at that moment and he smiled, deciding to act on the idea. Michael withdrew his slowly wilting, cum covered member from his sister's cunt, and saw it gaping open and beginning to ooze out his thick white jizz, before climbing off the bed and picking up his shorts. Quickly, he put them back on, tucking his slimy cock into his underwear and casually made his way from the room, pulling the door to behind him as he saw in the closing crack Vik's bare ass, still exposed to the room, cum leaking from her used hole.

Viktoria heard the door click shut and rolled over, throwing the sheet off of her face. Her hair was a mess, going everywhere from the night's sleep, creases from the sheets lined her youthful face. She was alone in the room again, and she smiled to herself. Fuck, he's good at this. He'd snuck in, took what he wanted from her and left, seemingly unconcerned with any romance or chivalry. She felt used....and loved it. Her hand crept to her crotch and felt her brother's thick cum sliding out of her and scooped it up with her fingers before pushing it back inside of her sloppy hole and began to fuck herself with three fingers as her left hand began massaging her swollen clit with her middle and ring finger. For nearly half an hour Viktoria Kincaid pleasured herself, cumming five more times, getting off on the knowledge that she had just been used for her brother's pleasure and was finger fucking herself with his cum. Her last orgasm overtook her at the thought of her being his personal sex doll, existing solely for pleasuring his cock.

*

When Viktoria reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw her parents in her father's home office. The door was closed but she could see both, through the glass door, engaged in a conference call. Her mom glanced up and smiled warmly to her daughter and winked at her oldest child. Vik turned towards the kitchen, thinking that her mother wouldn't be so cheery if she knew what had happened upstairs in the past eighteen hours or so. She smiled devilishly as she made her way down the hallway feeling her crotch wet and squishy from incestuous sex. The kitchen smelled of coffee and Vik found half a pot still very hot in the insulated carafe. Out the back glass wall, she saw Michael sitting on the back patio talking to his phone.

She poured herself a cup of coffee and stepped outside onto the covered patio overlooking the large back yard and pool. The weather was unseasonably warm for late November and the sun felt good slanting in from the east. As she expected, Michael was talking to Kayla.

"....long week." Kayla's voice said from the tinny phone speaker. "I can't wait to see you again."

"I can't wait for you to get here." Michael replied. "Hey, Viktoria just walked out."

"Hey Viktoria!" Kayla said cheerfully.

"Hey girl. When are you getting here?"

"I'm leaving first thing Friday morning. Mom's family is coming into town Wednesday and she insists I stay and entertain through Thursday night. But she did say I could leave Friday morning to spend the weekend with you guys."

"Booo." Vik said. "We want you here now. All Michael can do is mope around without you. It's actually quite pathetic."

Kayla giggled from the other end of the phone. "It's good to hear your voice, girl."

"What?" Viktoria questioned. "Why?"

"You've just been so down lately and I've been so worried about. I'm so glad you're feeling better."

"Well, we owe that to your amazing boyfriend."

"He's quite a guy, isn't he?" Kayla said laughing.

"Yes he is."

There was muffled words from the other end of the phone and Kayla said, "Hey, I have to go. Mom wants me and Ashleigh to go the store. But I'm so glad you two are good now. I love you both."

"Love you too, babe." Michael said.

"Love you, girl." Viktoria responded.

"Ok. I'll call you later." Kayla said to Michael.

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye." she said before a kissing sound and the disconnect tone from the phone.

"Fucker." Viktoria said to her brother with mock anger.

"What?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"Think you can just come in my room, use me like that and leave without a word? Prick."

Michael looked at her appearing to not understand what she was saying. "What are you talking about?"

She looked at him beginning to feel confused herself. "You came in my room and fucked me. Then left without saying a word. That ring a bell, Mikey?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." he said sincerely.

"Michael! Someone came into my..." she started and paused seeing the beginnings of a smirk on his lips.

1...345678