Siblings Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael, promise me."

"Ok, baby. I promise."

She smiled and leaned in closer, kissing his lips.

"You are an amazing man." she said and kissed him again. "I know Viktoria is not your favorite person but I'm relying on you to help me take care of her. I know you will."

He kissed her again. "I will."

"I love you." Kayla whispered and kissed him again.

"I love you." he said, placing a hand on her bare thigh.

Kayla grinned and kissed him again, parting her lips, allowing him to slide his tongue into her mouth. She grabbed his cock, which was already hard, through his pants and Michael moaned. She began kissing his cheeks and neck and pulled his t-shirt aside to kiss him farther down. Michael removed his shirt allowing her better access and she wasted no time. Kayla worked her way down his chest, kissing and licking his skin, tickling the young man who wriggled under the onslaught of oral stimulation. She giggled, working her way down to his stomach where she kissed along the trail of dark hair leading into his pants, which she unbuttoned before sliding the zipper down. Her hand was inside his boxers freeing his hard member quickly before kissing the head tenderly. Michael groaned again as she wrapped her lips around the head and began working it in and out of her mouth while licking it.

She sucked his cock for a couple of minutes before beginning to kiss him back up his stomach to his chest. Michael pulled his girlfriend up to kiss her lips again and she straddled him, leaning over him, her long blonde hair tickling his face. He reached a hand down between her thighs and rubbed at her panties causing her to moan and rock her hips against his hand. He attempted to slide her panties aside and Kayla stood, slid them off as Michael pulled his pants down, still laying on his back. She climbed back on raising her dress, as Michael put on a condom. She guided him into her as she lowered herself down. It was a first for them to have her on top but soon she was eagerly rocking her hips, grinding her boyfriend's cock into her pussy and in no time she was cumming, her whole body shuddering as she breathed raggedly and nearly collapsed onto him. He wrapped his arms around her, thrusting to extend her orgasm before she lay atop him catching her breath.

When she had recovered, they kissed and she began rocking again, but Michael pushed her over which she went with, allowing him to position her on her stomach as he got behind her. Again, it was a position they had never tried together, and Kayla anxiously awaiting what came next. Michael pushed her dress up exposing her round ass. Before pushing himself into her he leaned over and kissed both butt cheeks, licking, biting playfully and sucking hard, attempting to put a mark on her pale skin. Kayla squealed with laughter at this as it tickled and was completely new to her. Michael, laughing as well, kissed up her back, lifting her dress as far as it would go with her laying on the front and then moved up to kiss her neck as he pressed his cock into her again. She moaned as he penetrated her again and began pumping. She lifted her hips instinctively which allowed him better penetration and he hit depths previously unknown to either. Michael thrust, pushing deep and holding his cock as deep as he could before pulling back. The intense pressure inside was pushing Kayla closer to another orgasm as he pushed in slowly, over and over. He hadn't been on top of her more than two minutes when Kayla began to cum again, which drove Michael over the edge as well. He thrust in and out in short rapid thrusts, intensifying Kayla's orgasm and maximizing his own. As his mind whirled with the pleasure coursing through his body he had a flashback of the night in her room at the sorority house, not of her, but of Viktoria. He came hard looking down at Kayla's backside, his hips pressed against her pale round ass, and for a moment imagined it was Viktoria he was fucking. The orgasm was unbelievable, Michael grunted and thrust harder than he had ever done which pushed Kayla to have a third, unexpected orgasm in which the young woman squirted for the very first time in her life. It was an intense experience for both.

"I'm so sorry." Kayla said as the lay together, both having moved away from the wet spot she had made.

Michael laughed. "It's ok. I'm not mad."

"Don't laugh, I peed on your bed."

"I don't think that's pee." he said, before adding. "I've heard of girls doing that when they cum. If it's especially good."

"Has a girl ever done that with you?" she asked with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"No." he said, leaving it there.

She turned and kissed his lips. "Well, it was especially good. I loved doing it that way."

She lay her head on his shoulder cuddling closer. After a minute she spoke again. "Melanee is a fool, you know?"

The statement surprised Michael who had been honest with Kayla about his past relationship. "Why do you say that?"

"Because I would never let you go off alone like she did, putting things on hold. I would have changed everything in my life to go with you."

Michael smiled and pulled his girlfriend closer, kissing the top of her head. He thought about everything that had happened since meeting her and how his life felt right. Then he thought again about Viktoria and his stomach flipped. He wasn't sure how that was all going to play out, but something had to get resolved because he was now imagining her during sex with Kayla; a thought that he had yet to reconcile or even fully understand in his own mind.

*

Michael reached out to Viktoria again that evening and a few times the next morning. However, like she had since the party, she ignored his texts and refused to answer his calls. Finally, he told her that he was leaving around 2:00 PM and would pick her up so they could ride together. He pleaded with her to let him drive her, but when he showed up he found Kayla throwing her things into her car and Vik was gone. After a quick kiss, she urged him to get going and find his sister.

Four hours later, he was pulling into the family driveway and Viktoria's car was not there. Despite her lead foot, he had somehow managed to beat her home and was a little concerned. He climbed out, grabbed his bag, along with a duffel bag of dirty clothes and headed inside where he found the house empty. After tossing the dirty clothes in the laundry room, Michael made his way up to his room. It was strange being in his old room again. Even though it has been barely twelve weeks since he'd been home, he felt like a lot had changed since then. The sound of the front door slamming alerted him that someone else was home.

"Hello?" he called from the upstairs hallway.

Light footsteps ascending the stairs stopped. Silence fell over the house again.

"Vik." he thought.

Slowly, the footsteps resumed and a second later he saw his sister's head appear on the stairs. She topped the staircase and made her way towards him and her room beyond. She was wearing a short, sleeveless dress and sandals with her hair down and her stylish sunglasses pushed up atop her head.

"Vik. Can we talk?"

She walked passed him.

"Viktoria."

"I don't have anything to talk about with you, Michael." she said as she slammed her door behind her.

Being ignored for weeks had made Michael mad. But seeing her, having her walk right by him and slam the door was too much. It pissed him off. Without thinking, Michael stormed down the hall and threw open his sister's door. She spun around, surprised that he had violated the sanctity of her private space. The look in her eyes was venomous.

"Vik, we need to talk about what happened!" he said, demanding to be heard. "Kayla is worried about you. She thinks you were assaulted and she thinks you are contemplating suicide. Hell, Vik, I'm worried about you. I'm used to you ignoring me and being a jerk to me, but this is important. You have to know that I didn't plan what happened. I didn't want what happened."

"I know you didn't want it. Why would I think that? Huh?" she hissed. "Why would I think that you planned to fuck your own sister? Put on some disguise, trick her into a dark room and fuck her? And cum inside of her?!? Seriously, Michael! How fucked up would it be if you meant to do all of that?"

Michael had a flashback to the night it happened. He remembered her pushing back on him, the feel of his cock inside her.

"But you know what, Mikey? It happened! And now I have to live with it. I have to live, knowing my little brother fucked me and came inside me like I was some cheap fucking whore!"

Michael began to feel bad for getting mad. He had known it had to be hard for her but he hadn't really thought how revolting the idea was until she put it so bluntly.

"Vik, I'm sorry." he said, taking the emotion down a notch. "Look, we can get past this. Put it behind us and forget it."

"Forget it?" she screamed. "How the fuck can I forget it, Michael? I think about it every morning when I wake up. All day, every day. I think about you every night when I close my eyes! How the fuck can I just forget it?"

"You have to or it's going to drive you crazy, Vik!" he yelled, feeling his anger growing again.

"Fuck you!" she screamed, stepping forward and slapping him hard across the face.

"You bitch!"

Without thinking, Michael shoved his older sister with all his strength, sending her flying backwards. Her feet nearly left the ground as she flew back, legs pedaling, and landed hard on her bed, where she bounced. Michael saw red and his vision narrowed to a pinprick around her.

She started laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" he yelled, enraged.

"You!" Viktoria cackled. "You're such a fucking loser, Michael! Have to resort to violence against your smaller sister. Tell me, what will Kayla say when I tell her how you hit me?"

Michael's face was burning from the slap and now rage from her joy at having something to hold over him. It only took three strides to cover the distance to her. His knee pressed into the bed between her thighs and his left hand was wrapped around her throat with his right drawn back ready to punch her in the face. The look of fear on her face was the only thing that stopped him.

Viktoria felt a flood of emotions seeing her brother dart at her. His hand went to her throat so quickly and seeing his drawn fist, she thought he was truly about to punch her. She braced for the impending lightning bolt of pain in her face. Her heart was pounding as he pushed her neck into the mattress. Breathing was difficult but she recognized that he was momentarily caught in a conundrum so she took her opportunity and began grappling with her left hand to secure his right before he could bring it down on her. Michael truly had the upper hand and deftly moved his arm denying Viktoria the luxury of securing it.

Without thinking Viktoria's right hand flew up and slapped him across the face again, it was the only offense she had available to her, and she was rewarded with a quick squeeze and jerk of his hand around her throat. The move jolted her, making her wince, and when she opened her eyes Michael's face was nose to nose with hers.

"Don't you ever fucking slap me again." he hissed.

Her heart was thudding. The whole situation was so intense and overwhelming. Viktoria had never felt such raw and real emotions before.

"And what are you going to do about it? Huh? Fuck me again?"

Viktoria raised her left hand, slamming it into his crotch and squeezed. What she felt surprised her though. Michael's cock was hard and he groaned as she she gripped it, releasing the pressure in his left hand.

"I think you want to fuck me again, Michael." she said with a laugh.

"That's sick!" he exclaimed, but his dick throbbed at the thought.

"Your dick says otherwise." she countered. "I think you're sick enough to want it again. You want to fuck your own sister...again."

"Well what if I did? Huh? What would you do about, you bitch?"

"I'd say you are a sick fuck!" she hissed, sounding almost seductive and gripped his cock firmly for emphasis.

"Well maybe I should!" he said and gripped her throat tighter. "Teach you a lesson."

Viktoria closed her eyes and moaned softly.

"Maybe you should." she whispered as best she could with her air nearly cut off. "Maybe I need to be taught a lesson." She opened her eyes and looked into his.

He released her neck, completely blown away by her statement and the look in her eyes. Then she surprised him more by pulling his face closer and kissing his lips.

"Fuck me, you sick fuck!" she hissed and tugged his cock.

Without putting any further thought into it, Michael straightened up and unbuckled his pants, pushed them down with his underwear releasing his hard cock. Viktoria looked down at it and smiled.

"You are one sick fucker!" she said but he didn't detect any real malice in her words.

She was playing a game that he didn't yet fully understand. He stepped out of his pants, lifted the skirt of her dress and was a little shocked to see she wasn't wearing panties, her bald pussy completely exposed between her spread legs.

"No underwear? God, you're such a slut, Vik." he said leaning over her. "I know better than to fuck loose sluts like you."

She slapped him again, softer this time than the previous two and he put his right hand out and gripped her collar, not wanting to grip her throat again and pressed his face into hers.

"I'm fucking tired of you slapping me, Vik."

"Then teach me a lesson, Michael." she said and bit his bottom lip.

He slid up pressing the head of his cock into to her crotch.

"Mhmmmmm.." she moaned, lifting her hips to meet him.

He pushed further and felt the head slide inside her warm, wet opening. She lifted her legs, wrapped them around his hips and urged him forward with her heels on his ass. Michael thrust, pushing his cock into his sister's pussy. Both groaned in unison.

"You're a sick fucker!" Viktoria said hoarsely.

Michael pulled back and slammed his cock into her again hard.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed.

He slammed in again, pulling out and thrusting hard. Michael continued to pull back and slam his cock hard into his sister's slutty cunt. As he fucked, Vik reached up and grabbed his right hand, pulling it to her throat. Getting the idea, Michael gripped her throat and continued to fuck her as she writhed under him. Within seconds Vik was gripping his wrist with both hands and shuddering, an orgasm wracking her whole body. Her face was contorted in a mask of distress and unimaginable pleasure, turning red and purple. Michael released his grip and the color came back rather quickly. She opened her eyes looked at him and pulled his face to hers, kissing him deeply, sliding her tongue into his mouth. He continued to thrust, slower now and a few seconds later Vik came again, another whole body shudder, then she went limp, breathing hard. Michael slowed his thrusts, sliding in and out just a few strokes per minute.

After a couple of minutes her eyes opened and she grinned.

"Sorry." she said with a chuckle. It was one of the few times he'd ever seen a tender side of his sister and he, for the first time, saw the actual beauty she was.

Viktoria's face and neck were flushed with color and her blue eyes sparkled in the afternoon light through her window. Her blonde hair was now disheveled from the tussling and she looked absolutely gorgeous to Michael. She gripped his shoulders and pushed him off of her. He rolled over with her urging and she pressed him to the bed as she rolled over herself up on top of him. Vik reached down between her legs, grabbed her brother's cock and guided it into her as she lowered herself down. Her eyes closed and she inhaled deeply her mouth opening wide before smiling.

"Mhmmm." she moaned and began rocking her hips.

Then, still rocking her hips, she sat straight up and pulled her dress off over her head. Michael put his hands on Viktoria's hips looking up at her, rocking on his cock in only her bra. She smiled down at him, leaned over and placed her hand on his shoulders letting her long blonde hair drape over his face. He was reminded of Kayla doing this very move just the evening before, only Vik's movements were so much more practiced and fluid. Michael reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She let it slide down and pulled her arms out of it before tossing it to the floor.

He looked up to her tits and marveled at the perfect, perky orbs with their small, slightly darker nipples, erect and pointing out. For a moment, Michael compared them to Kayla's and felt guilt and disgust with himself, but just under the surface of that was a feeling he couldn't articulate. It was an arousal of the thought of cheating on his girlfriend with the one person nobody would ever expect. Michael raised his head and began to suckle one of Viktoria's nipples as she continued to thrust her hips along his cock. He wrapped his arms around her bare torso, holding his face to her tits. The motion was perfect and he was approaching his own orgasm quickly. He pulled her closer, pressing his face into his sister's soft tits.

"Oohhhh, fuckkkkk..." Michael moaned as he neared climax.

Vik rocked her hips faster with such skill, pleasuring Michael's cock like he could have never dreamed possible. The feel of her flesh on his, her cunt gripping and sliding along his cock, the smell of her skin, the feeling of her hair, her own grunts of lust. And he was cumming. The world went black for him and Viktoria continued to thrust, milking his orgasm to its ultimate potential. Michael rode the waves of pleasure coursing through him as his balls contracted and pumped their potent seed into his sister's womb. Although it only lasted fifteen or twenty seconds, as Michael came down from this orgasm, he had a hard time remembering anything in his life before it, much less any previous orgasm. Vik rolled off of him and lay beside her brother, both panting and catching their breath.

Several minutes passed before either spoke.

"What was that?" Michael finally asked.

"I don't know. But it was intense."

He laughed. "Yeah, I'd say so. But I don't understand. How did a fight turn into that?"

She turned on her side and faced him, her left hand under her head to prop it up, unselfconsciously naked beside him.

"What happened on Halloween...."

"Vik, I never meant..." he started.

"Shut up. I'm talking." she said, putting a slender finger to his lips, tenderly. "What happened on Halloween was...life altering for me."

Michael stared at her, unsure what to say or if he should just remain silent.

"I mean...at first, I was horrified. You know? I had sex with my brother. My brother came inside me." she paused a moment before continuing. "Michael, standing out in the great room, I felt your cum coming out of me. I really thought I was going to vomit." she explained in details that Michael had not considered. "And then when I left with Cameron we went to another party and I got so wasted. And when I was drunk, I went down on him, hoping to...I don't know...forget what had happened. But what I found was it was boring. He was boring. Our accident had been better than any sex before. Ever. At first the mysterious encounter was fun and I felt daring and adventurous. And then when I found out it was you, I was grossed out. Sorry."

"Nah. I get it." he said.

"But then, the more I thought about it later, the more dirty it felt and...it hadn't killed me. It was...is the ultimate no no; having sex with your own brother. But I could not stop thinking about it. Thinking about you. Fucking you again."

"Am I that good?" he asked, trying to be funny.

"No."

"Well, damn."

"But it's not about that. Sex is sex. Now, I like it rough, and I see now you can do that, but it was more about how it made me feel."

1...345678