Siblings Share a Morning Alone

Story Info
Siblings finally get to spend a morning alone.
4.5k words
4.7
48.3k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE;

All characters are fictional and 18 years of age or older.

(This story is a continuation of Siblings Share a Shower).

************

It's been just over a week since my sister and I shared a shower together. I have been working overtime, so Tess and I have only seen each other in Passing or when mom happens to be around, so we haven't really spoken about the experience.

This lack of contact hasn't stopped my sister from being a little cheeky. Yesterday, before I left for work, I was having coffee with mom when my sister came out to join us wearing her usual workout clothes. She sat next to me at the table, and as I was talking to Mom, Tess decided to rub her hand over the crutch of my pants. She squeezed my cock under the table as it slowly hardened.

The feeling of being teased like that was incredibly arousing. I was more than happy to be late for work that day and see where this was heading, but I guess Tess decided it would be more fun just to be a tease. She got up from the table and said she was off to the gym. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, then gave Mom a kiss and left.

Let's just say blue balls were a big distraction that day. By the time I got home, Tess was out with her friends for the night, so payback would have to wait.

Work has been killing me this week, so I finally decided to call in a favor of my own with Tim and have him cover my shift today. After all, it's Friday, and I feel like I deserve a long weekend.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Mom said with a puzzled look on her face.

"It's late, aren't you going to work today?"

"Tim's going to cover me, I need a break from the site today."

"That's great, hun, you deserve a break." Mom said as she gave me the tightest hug.

"Any plans for today, sweetheart?" Mom asked.

"No plans, I just need a break that's all."

"That's good love, it's nice to recharge the batteries every now and then. Unfortunately, I have to work today, but at least it's Friday."

"This is true, we should do something fun on the weekend." I said to mom.

"That sounds like a great idea, if the weather holds out, we should go to the beach or something." Mom suggested.

"That would be great Mom."

"Hopefully your sister is free, we can make it a family day." Mom said, in an excited tone.

"Sounds perfect to me."

"Well, I better get to work, hun. You have a great day, and if you see your sister, tell her about the beach plans." Mom said as she put on her shoes and headed for the front door.

"I will mom, you have a great day too."

"I love you sweetheart," mom shouted as she closed the door behind her, blowing me a kiss.

After Mom left, I made myself some breakfast and watched some TV. I headed back to the kitchen to make another coffee when I heard a little squeal, and as I looked to see where it came from, I saw Tess excitedly running over to me and jumping into my arms. Tess wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms crossed over my shoulders as she gave me a big kiss on the lips.

"How come you're home?" Asked Tess in an excited tone.

"I had Tim cover me today, I need a day off."

Yay!" Tess replied before she pressed her lips against mine again for another long kiss.

"I'm so excited you're home, what are your plans for today?" Tess asked

"I don't have any plans, I just want to relax." I said, still holding Tess up, my arms firmly under her ass.

"A few of us are going to Bek's house for a little pool party today, you should totally join us."

Tess and Bek have been friends since they were little.

"It does sound fun, I'll think about it."

"It'll be heaps of fun, and you're coming." Tess said with a smirk as I gently placed her onto the kitchen counter, her smooth legs still tightly wrapped around my waist and her hands lightly pressed against my chest.

"Oh yeah? Are you going to make me?" I asked teasingly.

"I'm definitely going to make you come." Tess teased back.

"Pun intended," she said, biting her lower lip as her eyes lowered, looking at my member only covered by silk boxer shorts lightly grazing against her.

Tess leaned in closer to me, our faces only inches apart, my finger tips slowly rubbing along her back as my other hand lay on her smooth, soft thigh. Tess is leaning her elbows on my shoulders while gently playing with my messy bed hair.

We sat in silence for several minutes like this, just soaking up the moment together.

Tess leaned in closer, and my lips gently brushed against hers, the tingling anticipation building between us. We deepen the kiss, the warmth enveloping us. Our tongues begin to dance and explore, a tantalizing mix of desire and longing. It's a passionate embrace, full of lust and taboo.

(Ring ring.) Our long, passionate kiss was interrupted by Tess's phone ringing from her room. Our lips parted, slowly opening our eyes as smiles blossomed across our faces.

Shit, that might be Bek about today," Tess said, looking over her shoulder to her bedroom.

"Or it could be Geoff wanting to come over," I said sarcastically.

A wave of instant regret washed over me. My dislike for Geoff has grown into a habit of mocking my sister about him any chance I get. This time however, I felt like it was terrible timing to remind her about her boyfriend. Her legs are still wrapped around my waist, her mound is pressed tightly into my waist, and my hands are still roaming her soft, barely clothed body. Our lips are still moist from our passionate kiss only seconds ago.

No, it won't be Geoff, we actually broke up". Tess replied

"Oh shit, really? Sorry, I didn't know that. When did that happen?" I asked as my guilt faded, secretly excited to know Geoff wouldn't be around anymore.

"It was the day after we... well, you know, we shared the shower together".

"Fuck, it wasn't my fault, was it?" I asked, genuinely concerned that I was now the guilty culprit for the breakup.

No, no, no, David, it 100% wasn't your fault," Tess replied sincerely while resting her forehead against mine.

Tess's warm, supple hands held my face as she lightly kissed me, reassuring me that I was not to blame.

"There were a number of reasons why we needed to break up. The thing between us was kind of the push I needed, he was boring and always just wanted to 'hang', plus he never satisfied me sexually, and I realized that's something I want right now. I'm still young, I want to have some fun".

As I looked up at Tess, I saw her smile shift to a cheeky grin.

Well, I won't lie, I am a little glad. He definitely wasn't right for you, you deserve better." I said to Tess, pulling her in tight for a hug.

We sweetly held each other in the kitchen for a few minutes before sharing another intimate kiss, her legs locked around my hips, my hands tight around her back as our faces lay cheek to cheek. It was a nice moment to share with Tess.

"Hold still, I'll be back in a minute. I need to find out what the plans are for us today," Tess said as she sat up straight.

"What's with the 'us' business? I never said I was coming."

"Ummm, yes, you are definitely coming! I want you to come, plus I know Bek and the other girls will be so excited to see you. You haven't partied with us for years." Tess replied in a slight, groveling tone.

"You'll have to be more persuasive than that to get me to come," I said, knowing this was my chance to get her back for teasing me yesterday.

"Oh really?" Tess's tone turned sharp as she firmly placed her hand on her hips.

"Yep," I replied with an obnoxious grin.

"Fine, challenge accepted." Tess smirked as I helped her off the kitchen counter and back onto her feet.

"I'll be right back."

Tess softly ran her hand along the front of my boxer shorts, tracing her delicate fingers over my semi-hard cock before turning to walk back to her room. I couldn't resist slapping her ass as she turned, her head snapped back over her shoulder to give me a seductive look.

Her swaying hips caught my attention, the fabric of her tiny grey cotton shorts clung to her curves, accentuating their sensuous shape. Each step she took felt deliberate, showcasing the toned sway of her ass.

As she strutted away, I noticed her shorts riding up just slightly, revealing a glimpse of her toned cheeks.

My skin burned as my face turned red, I was realizing I no longer saw Tess as only my sister but as someone I longed for. The lust and desire I felt to have Tess was overwhelming.

As Tess reached the hallway leading to her room, she playfully looked over her shoulder and gave me a mischievous wink, which only ignited my desire for more.

As she disappeared out of sight, I heard a soft giggle. I could tell Tess was enjoying the thrill of teasing me, leaving me longing for more.

After a few minutes of sitting on the couch and watching some TV as a distraction, Tess rejoined me in the lounge room. The protruding outline of her hard nipples captivated me instantly, her breasts bouncing freely as she walked towards me, still in her small cotton shorts and braless in her white tank top.

"What's with that look?" Tess asked, clearly noticing me staring at her gorgeous frame.

"What look?"

"You're clearly happy about something, so what is it?" Tess pressed further.

"I guess I'm just a happy guy." I said as Tess reached the couch.

Well, I like it when you're happy," Tess said with a confident smirk, knowing she was the reason for my current joyful grin.

She positioned herself facing me, lowering herself to straddle my lap. I can already feel my anticipation building as our bodies press together. Straddling me on the couch, Tess pressed her body hard against mine. Our lips meet again in a passionate kiss.

As my hands explore her body, I feel the smoothness of her skin, the softness of her strawberry blonde hair, and the gentle curves of her breasts and hips. I ran my fingers along her toned ass and flat stomach. I could feel the intoxicating warmth grow between her legs.

Tess started to slowly grind, gyrating her hips as she shifted further up my lap. I could feel the closeness of her body as she rocked against my crotch. I could feel the sexual tension growing between us, our eyes locked, teasing and enticing each other with every grind.

Tess's loose-fitting shorts started to ride up her toned thighs, they rode up just enough to give me a teasing glimpse of her shaved pussy. She clearly wasn't wearing any panties as I could feel the heat emanating from between her legs. Her lips glisten with arousal, a slight wet patch forming, hinting at the pleasure that awaits my touch.

Her flowing hair cascades over her shoulders as she grinds against me. Her tight white tank top hugs her curves, revealing her perfect, perky breasts inching closer with each movement of her hips. Her aroused nipples peek through the fabric, adding a dash of tease and excitement as the grinding quickens.

I reached up and gripped the back of her neck, pulling her in for another kiss. She leaned in, allowing our lips to eagerly meet, our mouths melding together in a passionate embrace. Each time we kiss, we feel more relaxed and happy to let go of our inhibitions and go where the moment takes us. The electric sensation of our tongues entwining sends shivers down my spine, fueling the fire of passion and desire between us.

I run my hand up along her side under her top and firmly squeeze her breast, her firm, pierced nipple pressing against my palm. Simultaneously my other hand slips down her shorts, cupping and gripping Tess's toned ass.

The moans between us grew louder as the gyrating grew faster.

With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Tess playfully bit my lower lip before leaning back. Slowly,  she reached up and sensually removed her top. She revealed her smooth ivory skin and perky tits sitting proudly on her chest, her top falling to the floor as she gripped her other breast.

"Mmmmm fuck, this feels good," Tess moaned.

Tess positioned herself so that I could take her supple breast into my mouth. I began swirling my tongue around her erect nipple, teasing it gently with my lips, applying just the right amount of suction, and flicking it lightly with my tongue, creating exquisite sensations that made her shiver with pleasure.

"Ohhhh yesss, I love it when you play with my tits," Tess moaned again.

I slid my other hand into her shorts, gripping her ass and feeling the softness of her skin as I gently squeezed and massaged it. The anticipation of what was to come washed over me. My body tingles with excitement, my breath quickens, and my heart pounds faster.

"David, I want your cock again." said Tess with a seductive smile.

Tess eagerly shifted to one side helping me remove my shorts and exposing my throbbing cock. My gaze locks with hers as she wraps her hand around it, her thumb tenderly toying with the bead of precum dripping from the tip. Our hearts beat fast, ready to once again give into the taboo pleasure we both desire.

With a mischievous grin, Tess slowly pulled open the leg of her shorts, giving me access to her wet and eager pussy.

She guides the head of my throbbing cock to her slick opening. I feel a wave of intense desire surge through me as the anticipation builds, every inch of me longs for the connection our bodies are about to make.

As my cock slips into her wet warmth, I am consumed by an electrifying sensation. Slowly, every inch of me glides deeper, tightness gripping me as we merge. The sensation of pleasure mixed with naughtiness intensifies, fueling our forbidden lust.

"Fuuuccckk!" Tess screamed as she sank down onto my pulsating cock. I could feel her stretch as every inch filled her completely.

We held in that position for a few seconds, letting Tess adjust to the fullness. She then returned her delicate nipple to my mouth as she gently began to lift her hips up and down.

Tess rode me slowly at first, her tight pussy adjusting to my thick cock. She let out a little gasp as a pulse of intense pleasure consumed her every time she sank down to the base of my shaft.

Tess increased the fluid movements of her hips, riding my cock faster. Tess leaned back, rhythmically bouncing up and down, faster and faster on my throbbing cock. I leaned my back against the chair and slid my hand down her chest, over her stomach, and onto her thigh.

I effortlessly slipped my hand into the open leg of her shorts and found her clit with my thumb.

"Fuck baby, that feels good, you're going to make me cum already." Tess moaned

"I want you to cum baby, cum on my cock." I moaned back, knowing she was close.

"Mmmmm fuck, I'm cummingggg!" Tess shouted as she sank deep, the pleasure sending waves of ecstasy through her body causing her to shudder in delight.

I gently rubbed her clit whilst she orgasmed, feeling every twitch and pulse as her pussy tightened around my fully engulfed shaft.

Fuckkk!" Tess shouted, followed by a slight giggle as she pushed my hand out of her shorts and slunk her body against mine.

"That was insanely hot," I said, laying my arms across Tess's back.

"You make me cum so fast. I never cum that easily," Tess panted, laying her head on my chest, my cock still swollen inside her.

"I'm glad you like your brother's cock." I said teasingly

Tess sat up and smiled.

"I love my brother's cock."

Tess closed her eyes as she leaned her head back, her hands firm against my chest and mine now gripping her ass through her shorts. Tess began to rock her body, her toned stomach rolling in rhythm with her hips. Her pussy grinding against my pubic bone as every inch of my cock throbbed in her soaking canal. We both started moaning with every stroke.

My hands are exploring every curve and contour of her body, tracing trails of passion with my finger tips, feeling the smoothness of Tess's skin, the softness of her thighs, and the curve of her breasts. I caress them, squeeze them, and tease her sensitive nipples until they make her moan with pleasure. Her breasts feel soft and supple in my hands, the warmth of my touch makes her nipples harden, inviting further exploration.

"I can't believe I can take your whole cock," Tess smirked while quickening her movements.

"I can't believe how tight my sister is," I moaned.

"I want you to fuck me hard," Tess said as she leaned in for a kiss.

As our lips pressed together for another passionate embrace, I gripped her ass with both hands and lifted her until just the head of my cock was left inside her.

I began to thrust my hips hard and fast, holding her tight in the raised position.

"Fuuuccckkk yesss," Tess moaned as my hips slapped against her ass.

Tess gripped the back of the couch on either side of my head as our foreheads pressed together. I bit my bottom lip as my feet arched firm on the ground, increasing my leverage.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck," Tess muttered with every thrust of my cock slamming into her.

My hands gripped her ass tight as I continued to hold her still and thrust deep inside her. Tess moans with pleasure in unison with the intense force of my powerful strokes. It's an incredible sensation, the sound of our bodies colliding fills the air, driving us both wild.

With no fear of being overheard, we were free to moan and scream as the moment desired.

My relentless thrusts drive her wild, making her crave even deeper penetration. I could feel her juices running down to my thighs, her shorts soaking as my hips slapped harder and harder.

"Don't stop, I'm cumming againnnn!" Tess shouted, her head flinging back, her hair whipping against her ass and her knuckles whitening as she gripped the couch.

I had no intention of stopping, I wanted to fuck my sister as hard as I could.

I fuck her with all my strength and passion, with every powerful thrust, we lose ourselves in ecstasy.

Her pussy wrapped tightly around my cock, I could feel the waves of pleasure coursing through her body as she climaxed with another intense orgasm. Her screams of pleasure Echo off the walls.

I stopped thrusting and held deep, letting her cum on my throbbing cock for the second time.

Tess lifted her body just enough for my cock to slip out. Her body still shaking, she collapsed on my chest once again and began to laugh.

"I need to be careful what I wish for," Tess said, trying to catch her breath.

"Haha, I guess so," I said, also trying to catch my breath.

While Tess lay across my chest, her ear listening to the pounding of my heart, she tenderly ran her hand down my stomach before gripping my still hardened cock, I felt a gentle tingling sensation as she started slowly stroking.

I looked down at Tess and smiled, as she smiled back, she slowly slid off my chest and lap to kneel on the floor between my legs. Before I could say anything, Tess lifted my cock until the head rested against her now, sticking out tongue.

Tess and I locked eyes, a playful smirk waved across her face as her tongue teased the tip of my cock.

Tess stroked my shaft slowly as the glistening head of my member disappeared between her soft pink lips.

A shiver of pleasure pulsated through my body as my sister's cheeks bulged. She slurped, trying to fit as much of my cock in her mouth as she could.

Tess's rhyme quickened as her hands expertly worked my shaft and her throat worked my knob, her hands and head working in unison.

"Ohhhh fuck Tess, that feels amazing," I grunted as I lay down, sinking deep into the couch and enjoying the moment.

Tess continued to stroke and slurp, the faint sounds of a slight gag rose as Tess tried to take more of my cock down her throat.

"Shit," Tess muttered as she took a break to breathe.

"Your cock is huge, I can hardly fit it in my mouth," Tess teased.

"It feels amazing," I said, slumped on the couch.

Tess's mouth returned to my cock, ready to eagerly explore every inch, teasing with a combination of gentle suction and swirling motions of her tongue. I firmly grasp her hair at the back of her head, my arm relaxed, allowing it to gently glide up and down, Tess is controlling the rhythm as she pleasures me with her lips and tongue.

12