Siblings Share a Morning Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess teasingly paused with the head of my cock firmly resting between her lips. My cock tingled as her tongue darted across my sensitive knob.

Tess took a breath as she sank down. I could feel the pressure of her throat engulf my shaft as she gasped and gagged.

I was now gripping the couch as 3/4 of my cock disappeared down my sister's throat.

"Holy shit Tess!" I moaned in pleasure.

"Gulp, you like that?" Tess asked as her eyes watered and saliva dripped down her chin, taking another needed breath.

"Fuck yes, I like that," I replied.

Tess wasted no time and went straight back to working my cock with her mouth, The sensations intensified as she worked her magic with eagerness and skill.

She rhythmically stroked my cock while trying to sink deeper and deeper. Every slurp Tess got further down my shaft, my cock was throbbing.

Tess took one last breath before forcing my cock deep down her throat. The pressure surrounding my cock built, Tess's throat bulged as she forced herself down, determined not to be defeated.

"Fuuuccckkk, yes, baby, take that cock!" I shouted as I felt the tip of Tess's nose touch my pubic area.

Tess managed to engulf my entire cock in her tight little throat.

Tess gasped as my cock flew from her mouth.

"Holy fuck, that's huge".

The feeling of ecstasy and desire was too much, I needed to fuck my sister again.

"Come here," I said while taking Tess under the arms and lifting her back onto the couch.

In a smooth, swift motion, Tess slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts, dropping them to the ground and kicking them across the room. I frantically positioned her bent over the cushioned arm of the couch, Tess was eagerly presenting herself to me, ready for me to take her from behind. The anticipation was electric as I teased Tess's dripping lips with the engorged head of my cock.

With a playful slap of Tess's round ass, she began to wiggle her hips.

Mmmm, I want that cock. David, don't tease me," Tess moaned as she backed against my member.

The head of my cock, still glistening from my sister's saliva slid effortlessly back into her pussy as she gasped with pleasure.

"Fuuuccckk baby, yes, fuck me!" Tess screamed.

I feel her warmth as I enter her, lust once again taking control with each powerful thrust. My hands roam over her naked body, feeling every curve as we lose ourselves in passion.

I fuck her with raw primal instinct, my cock filling her completely with each thrust, I feel a mix of pleasure and anticipation building within me. The rhythm, the depth, and the sensation leave me craving more.

The sound of our bodies colliding, mixed with our shared breathless gasps and whispered obscenities, fills the air. Every thrust elicits a symphony of pleasure that intensifies our connection.

Tess's tight, wet pussy squeezing and pulsating around my cock with each thrust is coaxing pleasure from deep within me until I can no longer hold back. The sensation is overwhelming as my sister's pussy wants to milk me of every drop.

We both reach the peak of ecstasy, I grip her hair tightly, adding a hint of delicious pain to the pleasure.

"Ohhhh fuck yes, baby, give it to me!" Tess screamed.

"I'm going to cum," I warned.

"I'm already cummingggg!" Tess moaned as her legs quivered and her pussy pulsated.

With an explosive release, I fill her with my warm essence, Tess gasps and moans in delight, we both feel utterly consumed by our intimate connection.

As I explode inside her, my fingers intertwined with her hair, pulling it taut. The sensation of my release sends shivers of pleasure coursing through my body. I gasp and moan, surrendering to the intensity. Our bodies shudder in sync as waves of pleasure course through us. Her pulsating walls grip my cock tightly, milking every drop as I ride the intense sensation of ecstasy, our moans mingling in tandem.

The sensation overwhelms us as we collapse on the couch. We lie intertwined, our bodies basking in the post orgasm afterglow.

The air is filled with a satisfying silence and the gentle rhythm of our breaths as we revel in the warmth and closeness of one another.

"Holy fuck, that was amazing," Tess softly whispered.

"This is the best morning ever," I said, still trying to catch my breath.

It took a while for the blood to leave my swollen member, still resting inside Tess. She would giggle every time my cock twitched with a post-orgasm aftershock.

I was really enjoying the embrace we were sharing, and I honestly didn't want the moment to end.

"I love you," Tess whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

"Do you think other brothers and sisters do this on a Friday morning?" Tess asked with a little giggle.

"I doubt a lot do, but I highly recommend they give it a try," I sarcastically replied.

"Yeah, I recommend it too," said Tess as we embraced for another tender kiss, knowing that this forbidden love fuels our now-deepest desires.

To be continued...

12