Sibling's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
After weeks of build up, siblings cross the line.
1.4k words
4.36
37.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HybridEj
HybridEj
225 Followers

This story is pure fiction involving taboo sex and themes, all characters are 18+ years of age. This story might be a little short, but it's meant to be the starting point for these characters. I'm still learning, feel free to leave criticism.

-----------------------

It was a normal Summer morning. My older sister and I sitting on opposite ends of the couch as she scrolled through Hulu looking for something to watch. Much like we have the last few weeks, we steal glances at each other, laughing when we get caught. Jennifer and I have always been close, but something had changed recently. We have become pretty much inseparable, spending all of our free time together, usually quite close together. Things have been more touchy feely, we snuggle up to watch TV together, we hug each other before bed, she usually kisses me on the cheek as well. It all started on my 18th birthday, we were on the middle of Quarantine so I couldn't have any friends over. She tried to make the most of things by hanging with me, playing Xbox, watching movies. We had a really good time, eventually falling asleep snuggled together in her room. Nothing inappropriate happened, but we were still quick to sneak me out of there in the morning when we realized what happened.

We haven't crossed any boundaries since then, but seem to have agreed, without actually talking about it, to keep whatever is happening out of view of our parents. So now there is an excitement in the mornings as we wait for both our parents to go to work. In the meantime, I keep glancing up from my phone to admire my lovely sister. She turns 20 soon, light brown hair to her shoulders, fair skin, a bit thin thanks to a crazy metabolism, but with nice breasts that look bigger on her small frame. Myself, I'm an average 18 year old, shaggy brown hair, faint five o clock shadow, decent shape.

My sister smiles as she catches me staring, but at the same time our mom walks by to say she is leaving for work. We both look and tell her goodbye, waiting for the door to close. Once it does, we both look at each other with a shy smile. After a moment, Jen goes back to the TV, but swings her long legs around and puts her feet in my lap. Foot rubs and massages have become a familiar thing recently, she says I am pretty good at it, but I'm sure knows how much I enjoy it. Without arguing I take one of her feet in my hands and begin to massage it. I can't deny having a bit of a foot fetish, so these massages make me feel even closer to my sister.

"Link." My name is Lincoln, she starts. "Are we ever gonna talk about what's been happening?"

My face goes red and my hands stop moving. "I was worried if we talked about it, things might stop. I don't want that." I say softly.

"I don't want that either little bro, but if you don't want it to stop, where do you want it to go?" she asks pleasantly, moving her toes to try and get me to keep going.

I continue her massage, using the time to think of an answer. "I don't know. It feels like things are leading somewhere, but where it seems to be leading is a place that siblings aren't supposed to go."

Instead of replying, she just pulls her feet away and stands up. Standing over me now, she extends her hand out and helps me stand with her. We stay there, face to face for a moment, before she wraps her arms around my neck. "Maybe we should kiss. Maybe we won't like it and everything will stop, go back to normal, like before." She says, trailing off at the end, trying not to sound disappointed or afraid.

We stood there for awhile, waiting to see who would make the move. Finally I decided to take initiative and leaned in, pressing our lips together. Our eyes closed, we stay they way for a bit, but Jen finally opens her lips slightly and I follow suit. Now we're pulling and sucking at each other's lips, the whole time we are going faster and faster. Taking the lead again, I push my tongue into my sister's mouth, an action she seems happy with as our tongues begin to tangle. As the kissing gets more and more intense, our bodies have now pressed up against each other and my hands now rest above her ass, helping pull her against me. The kissing continues for what feels like ages when my sisters hands suddenly move down and grab the bottom of my shirt. We break the kiss for a minute, giant smiles on our face as she lifts my shirt over my head and I do the same for her.

We start to kiss again, but we both start giggling as I I have trouble undoing her bra, she finally takes over and removed it. All I can do is shrug, but she seems to find it cute. The kissing starts again as I pull down her shorts and panties as she does the same for my shorts and boxers. We pull apart and look at each other, realizing we were naked together for the first time since we were little. We're both shy, smiling and giggling before instincts kick in and slam back together, kissing hotter than ever as our hands begin to roam, both of us moaning and groaning into each other's mouths. My sister begins to step backwards towards the couch, gently pulling me along for the ride. Eventually she pulls me down on the couch on top of her, we continue to kiss until my cock brushes against her pussy.

"Sis. Fuck. Sis, this is amazing, but are you sure about this? "I say breathlessly, looking down at her, I'm sure my eyes could be called pleading.

"Yes Lincoln. I can't explain it, but I want this more than anything. Trust big sis." She says, finishing with a laugh.

I can only nod my head and look down between the two us, lining myself up at her entrance. Once I'm ready I look again to see Jen give me a smile and nod. I return the smile and less myself into her slowly.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck Lincoln." She says breathlessly. "First time?"

"Second." I struggle to reply. "Tell ya later, I'm focusing. "

"Relax broAAAAAH, fuck, you're doing great." She said reassuringly, closing her eyes and leaning her head back.

I nod my head and pick up my pace, my hands grabbed onto the couch with all might, using every advantage to get leverage. As sunlight pours into the living room and we begin to sweat, I lean down and hungrily kiss my sister once more. She responds with equal vigor as my hips continue to go faster and faster. Jen's hands grab onto my hips and she begins to pull me down onto her. We both moan into each other's mouths louder and louder as I know I am nearing my end.

"Jen, I'm gonna cum soon. Where do..... "

"In me." She startles me. "It's safe, just don't stop, I'm there with you."

I can't even respond as I know at the limit, instead I just close my eyes and begin thrust with all I have. After a minute or so of this, I know it's time.

"Sis! I'm cumming." I say before gritting my teeth as lean my head down next to her.

"Yes Lincoln, cum inside me, I'm gonna AHHHH. I'm cumming too! Fuuuuuuuck."

I continue to push for as long as I can, but my legs give out and I also become to sensitive. I carefully collapse my weight down onto my sister and slowly begin to kiss at her neck softly. We lay thee quietly, both satisfied and complete drained. My sister's hands begin to slide up and down my back slowly.

"Jen." I say, still catching my breath. "I think I am in love with you."

There is a long pause and her hands stop moving, making the most terrifying moment of my life.

"I think I love you too." She says, equally breathless. "Scared?"

"Maybe later, but now I am too happy." I answer, pulling out and sliding down next to her on the couch.

We lay there for while, not speaking, just lightly kissing and rubbing. Eventually I pull the blanket off the back of the couch and over the top of us. We fall asleep in each other's arms, neither of us knowing the many ups and down or twists and turns that were to come.

--------------------


HybridEj
HybridEj
225 Followers