Siblings with Benefits

Story Info
How My Sister and I Became Intimate.
1.2k words
4.1
27.8k
27
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How My Sister and I Became Intimate

It was during a cordial exchange of views during a gathering one evening, that the subject of intimate relations between friends surfaced. We discussed whether close friends could enter into a FWB relationship without destroying their friendship, especially if it came to an end.

At some point the subject of incest arose and I was more than surprised when my brother Phil, with whom I always had a most cordial relationship, but never anything even remotely sexual, responded positively when asked if he thought he could have a mutually rewarding intimate relationship with me.

When pressed by his friends, asking how he could even consider doing so, he explained that the rules against sexual contact between close relatives were originally instituted to protect against the potential of such relationships resulting in the procreation of offspring with birth defects. He further explained that when these rules were enacted there wasn't the range of birth control items available today, which help to avoid the potential of such offspring being brought into the world today.

When pressed further and asked whether he could really have intimate relations with me, his sister, Phil simply responded, "Why wouldn't I, Julie is the most attractive and sexually desirable female I know and I would do so without hesitation, I can only imagine how we could satisfy one another.", but then after an awkward pause, he added, "Not that I think for a minute that she has any such interest in being intimate with me."

I had not entered into their discussion, except when asked what I thought about my brother's comments about his desiring me intimately. I simply responded, "I think Phil's comments are most complimentary, but that they are a total surprise as he has never expressed any such interest to me." and I then quickly excused myself and left the room.

After closing the door behind me, I turned and listened at the door and heard my brother say "Keep in mind that my comments were a response to Don's question, whether I thought incest was acceptable in today's society and they were not a confession of a relationship between Julie and myself. I have absolutely no idea what her views are on incest in general and especially whether she'd even considering entering into a SWB relationship with me."

I then heard Don ask my brother "What's a SWB relationship, I know what FWB refers to, but not SWB."

Phil answered, "I simply replaced the F for Friend's with an S for Sibling's!"

Don chuckled "Of course, Sibling's With Benefit's. That would be one way to describe such a relationship."

That was the last of their exchange I heard just before leaving the area to prepare for bed.

As I laid in bed trying to fall asleep, I couldn't get what Phil said out of my mind. I began to imagine what such an exchange between us would be like, if we did in fact become Sibling's with Benefits. The longer I considered our being intimate, the more I came to realize that I too would not only be willing but hungered to engage in an incestuous sexual relationship with my handsome brother.

I was in the midst of pleasuring myself with my vibrating dildo, fantasizing that my brother and I were in the throes of a mutual exchange of bodily fluids when Phil gently knocked on my bedroom door asking, "Julie, are you awake?"

Removing the dildo from between the aroused lips of my quim, I simply placed it beside me under the top sheet that was covering me, and responded "Yes Phil, come in."

Phil opened the door to my room and leaned against the door frame and after a brief pause asked, "Are we OK?"

I answered, "Why wouldn't we be?"

He continued, "I hope I didn't freak you out, you know by what I said, by what I confessed to, you know, downstairs with the guys."

"No, you didn't freak me out Phil, I was just a little surprised by what you said. No, not actually by what you said, but that you actually confessed to everyone that you actually feel that way about me, about us I mean." I said softly.

Phil began to apologize saying "I didn't mean to embarrass you..." when I cut him off saying "No Phil, you didn't embarrass me at all. It's just that I was both surprised and pleased to learn of your interest in me, you know, intimately."

Then I asked the 64 Thousand Dollar question, "Did you really mean what you said? That you'd have intimate relations with me without hesitation if you thought I'd be willing to be your 'Sibling with Benefits'. Be honest Phil, I need you to be completely honest with me."

Averting his eyes slightly, he responded, "Yes Julie, I'd love for us to have a 'Sibling's with Benefits' relationship, and for as long as you'd be willing to continue being so. If you're interested, just let me know where, when and how you want me to satisfy you intimately."

As Phil looked up, he caught a glimpse of my completely nude body as I had removed the top sheet that had been covering me. He smiled as I responded "How about right here and right now! And as for how, why don't you come over here so we can begin pleasuring one another mutually in the 69 position for starters?"

Without hesitation Phil opened his robe exposing his equally nude body to me and allowed the robe fall off his shoulders to the floor. We both enjoyed the view of each other, mine of his man hood as it throbbed along with his heartbeat and then bobbed slightly as he padded to and climbed onto the bed.

He appeared to equally enjoy his unobstructed view of my womanly charms, as we positioned ourselves in the 69 position and without any hesitation began to orally pleasure one another.

I'm not exactly sure how long we pleasured one another or how many times we each climaxed that first night together, but I do know that we never had any qualms or negative thoughts of our relationship being wrong. How could we, it felt so wonderful, so right and so fulfilling.

It's been three years since we became Siblings with Benefits. Although our relationship must remain clandestine in nature, we are committed in it being monogamous on both our parts. We have become very creative in our love making and never tire in pleasuring one another. We have absolutely no desire in seeking sexual gratification with anyone other than each other.

At the very beginning of our relationship, we decided that I would not begin a regimen of birth control pills, as we both enjoy the advantages of going bareback. On those rare occasions when we either both lost site of my 'safe period', or when we were both too aroused to wait for Phil to put on a condom and he failed miserably to pull out when attempting coitus interruptus, we've made certain to have a sufficient supply of the "Day After Pill', which I take religiously following such a mishap.

We couldn't be happier in our relationship and wish you the same in yours!

Julie and Phil