Test for my brother

Story Info
Sister finds out if her brother is a pervert or not.
1.4k words
3.79
30.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just summer, the holidays. My dad was always working, so I had to do everything. My brother was such a slacker and he was always lying around, but he was his favorite kid, so I had to get used to it. My mom died in a car accident, so I was the only woman in the household.

It was cleaning day, we had agreed to clean as a family all day, but that day I found out my brother was going to the movies with my dad. They left me alone to do all the work. I sighed because I knew if I didn't clean it up now, it would be here for a week. But that didn't mean I was mad.

I cleaned my room first, then the kitchen, and then I tackled my brother's room. As soon as I opened the door, I saw the dirty clothes and even food on the floor. My brother's 18. He's a year younger than me and even though he's been lying down all day, he's got a pretty fit body.

I guess he's got even better genes than I do, because I think I look pretty even when I don't do much. I got hit on by guys in junior high and high school.

First I threw out all the uneaten food, then I took all his clothes and put them in the washing machine. I made his bed while the clothes were washing. When I went to put his clothes in the closet, I noticed there was a weird box. I wondered if I was going to open it or not, but eventually my curiosity got the better of me.

I put the box on the bed and opened it. I was disappointed. It was just his old toys from his childhood. I raked my hand through it and...

I noticed something interesting. There was a cardboard board laid out, probably like a false bottom. I dumped the contents of the box on the bed and uncovered the bottom.

It had condoms and lube stashed in there, as well as a masturbator, which I discovered was already used. I was slightly disgusted, but it was my fault for opening the box, so I putted it back in its place. Then I went back to cleaning up. I didn't mind, because he's old enough to do that.

I forgot about it for about a week after that. I was just going to go to bed, but I had to take a shower first. Unfortunately, we all share a bathroom. It was really late and I thought my brother was asleep. I'd had a bit of a sleepover that day, so it was about 3:00 in the morning.

I walked in and didn't even knock. It was dark, so I turned on the light. That's when I got a glimpse of my naked brother in the bathroom, masturbating with his eyes closed and his headphones on. I was petrified at the sight of his penis and didn't know what to do. But in a flash, I regained consciousness and I snuck out. I went to bed unshowered that day.

I couldn't get the image out of my head. I needed to find out what video he was watching, since I hadn't seen any of my boyfriends enjoy something that much.

The next day I found his cell phone open. I quickly grabbed it and carried it to my room. Now what to do with it I thought. I heard my brother calling out to me if anyone had seen his cell phone. I replied that hit couldn't even be with me and hid it under my pillow.

After a while I took it out and looked at its history. That night he was watching stepsis-stuck porn. I was kind of surprised by that.

But then something occurred to me. I wanted to test whether he was really a pervert or not. I planned to do a scene when my dad wasn't around. I'd get stuck in the washing machine and see his reaction. I'm not really gonna be stuck, so if he tries anything, I'll stop him.

It was a weekday and my father had already left for work. I was wondering what to wear, but I ended up wearing my regular shorts and a T-shirt underneath. I put a bra on for good measure. I peeked into my brother's room to make sure he could hear me. I thought nothing was going to happen and that he will just help me out and that would be the end of it.

I walked into the bathroom. There were still clothes in the washing machine, which I took out next to me. I crawled in with half my body and tested that I could climb out in the position.

Now everything was ready. I called my brother's name out loud and told him to come in. He boredly came over and looked at me. He asked me what I needed and I said I had stuck my hand in the drum and I wondered if he could help me get it out. I had planned that if he grabbed my hand, I would climb out.

He shook my hand to see how stuck it was. I put up a little resistance so it wouldn't look like I was joking. To my surprise, he knelt behind me.

Now I was expecting him to pull me out, but he didn't. I felt him put his hand on my ass. That was too much and I wanted to climb out. There was a great deal of consternation when I realized I was really stuck. I screamed at him what he was doing and I staggered.

I got no response and his hand returned to my ass. I didn't know what to do. I never thought he was such a pervert. No matter how hard I tried to get out, all that happened was my other hand got stuck in there too. He put his other hand on my ass and squeezed it gently.

His hand grabbed the edges of my shorts and started pulling them down. I yelled at him to stop immediately and I spread my legs so he couldn't take them off. He quickly pushed them back together. Now the only thing holding them on me was the button, which he simply undid. After a while I was showing him my ass in just my panties. I heard the sound of the camera. He was taking pictures of me.

Now I was at his mercy. He grabbed my panties and started pulling them down too. I didn't even have a chance to resist him as he knocked both my legs. I was already sticking my pussy and anal out at him. He took some pictures again. Then he got up and left. I sighed and thought it was over, but he came back. I didn't know why he left and I panicked. What does he want to do with me?

He started massaging my clit with his thumb. I tried to avoid it but I couldn't. It felt too good, even though my brother was doing it and I started getting wet. I gave in since I couldn't do anything. I heard something opening. Some kind of bag. I felt something near my vagina. It was a condom.

I felt his cock running all over my vagina. I hoped it wouldn't slide in eventually, even though I knew it would. He stuck his tip inside me. I moaned and began to shake again. He started to film it. Slowly sliding his entire 10inch into me. I moaned and tried to talk him out of it.

He already had it all inside me. I didn't know he could fit so much inside me. He started fucking me. He started slow but then he sped up. I moaned all over the house and so did he. He grabbed my breasts and pulled them out of my bra. He started squeezing them and twisting my nipples. I didn't know he could do that. It was the greatest pleasure I'd ever experienced.

It lasted about ten minutes. I felt his penis start to twitch. He got even faster. I was flying back and forth. Then he pushed it all the way into me and I could feel his warm cum. I thanked God he'd at least worn a condom. After he finished cumming he pulled out and took the condom off. I was relieved.

He told me if I told anyone about it he would put the videos on the internet and send them around the school. I'd already kind of figured that out, and it wasn't any surprise. I laid down on the floor and passed out from exhaustion.