All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 09'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
I hate you.

I really, really hate you. And if you don't finish this series with Mark and Megan getting together - in love with each other, neither heartbroken or hurting for any reason - I'm going to hunt you down and kill you. Then I will bring you back to life and kill you again. After that, I might get REALLY violent...

(Excellent story, btw. 20/10. Ta!)

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
Sigh

You know I am way to close to Mark and Megan, They so feel like real people to me, Mike. This series is amazing. My all time favorite.

OneiroiOneiroiover 13 years ago
Wonderful

This series is very good. Now, I'm all worried about both of them - THANKS!!! Keep writing as I look forward to whatever comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

That has got to be the most in depth, detailed and believable story I have ever read on here. Hat's off to you for an amazing piece of work. I look forward to more of the same style from you. I almost can't wait to start the next section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
smut with depth?

hahaha, totally made my day, good job with the story too

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
I agree with Klaxx

I sure hope we come full circle and these 2 can live happily ever after. will there be a part 3 start of there new forbidden relationship newly found love? Well here is hoping fingers crossed.

SydneyBlakeSydneyBlakealmost 13 years ago
Great back and forth

Like it or not, LC, deep down this is a romance. Of course, I wouldn't transplant it to the Romance category, or else you'd make some heads explode, and you do enough of that over at AH! LOL!

It's a great read so far. Not sure how far I'll get, but I'm reading as much as I can on the road (yes, again). (not driving, of course)

On to the next chapter...

weddressweddressover 11 years ago
Incredible!

Incredible story line and depth of emotion, along with such hot sex. Well written, with beautifully descriptive language and very evocative images, both of emotional turmoil and joy, and physical sensation. Thrilling to live through the raw courage of healing such deep emotional trauma with kinky sex and emotional honesty. Bravo!

barmaid10barmaid10about 10 years ago

Your smut does have depth indeed;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I think you're brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I apologize

I apologize for ever listening to other peoples opinions about your story. Yes it has depth and there is more than just senseless violence. Sure it is dark, and cruel in places...but so is life is it not? Sincerely, PB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastico

I haven't rated every chapter or commented because I was so wrapped up in the story. I had to get to the next chapter. Its fantastic. Everything from the dark side of it to the love between the siblings. Its definitely the best series to date that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grammar :(

Hi There, really like the work you have done so far, my one qualm would be grammar, correct use of your, you're, there, their and they're, also correct use of proper nouns. Sorry but I am a bit of a grammar nazi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a pity there are so many...

You're for your, it's for its, and, in general, plurals constructed with 's, among other systematic mistakes... these detract quite a lot from your work, to the point that it becomes painful reading. I suggest it is a good idea to do a good editing throughout looking for these errors. Using a modern editing program it would not take that much

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

You mentioned "A Back Rub For Julia"!!! Where is it?

MiddlesonMiddlesonalmost 3 years ago

Im not grammar police so wont touch that part. What i will say though is i applaud your story telling and the ability to give some insight into the characters feelings and emotions. Im eager to continue readi g in hopes that the siblings find what they truly need and deserve which is a happy ending of each other fulltime

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

I do not enjoy angst between supposed brother and sister or lovers. Anger and refusal to listen are turn offs for me, but I have to accept them as part of your story. I almost quit reading but decided to continue to the end not wanting to destroy the continuity. I’m looking forward to more clarification of their earlier life before going forward in whatever direction you choose for them. I don’t care for violence, but you stories usually come out ok in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22236 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...