All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 02'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sex drugs and violence

Yeah their all hear and in spades! with incest on top of it. I have to say I have been on this site for years and short of some things from the non-human catagory can;t remember reading anything as graphically violent as this guy getting his teeth banged out. I should be appalled and turned off I mean this is a sex site but Lovecraft you somehow pull this off. More than ever I am drawn into these two characters who get more twisted with each story i read. The scene at the end where Megan was first scared of him then ends up calming him down and making sure he's okay was extremely well done and as sick as Mark is my heart went out to him at the end and that is a sign of how gifted you are that I can feel for this drug addled woman and her maniac of a brother. I have to say that I'm sure at some point he rins into max and I shudder to think what Mark will do to him. Excellent job.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
You never

cease to amaze me with your writing style. From the Sex to the violence to the true depth of feeling you create for your characters and between them. This incredible story continues to draw me into wanting to know more about their lives! Lex is a great addition the the Sibs series and I cant wait to read more. Broke my heart when Megan stole from Mark , but an addict has no thought to the effect they have on people. I cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One sick puppy.

Much like your characters you my friend are one sick puppy. In addition to that the best way to describe both this series as well as your long running Siblings series is a train wreck. The kind of wreck that you hear about on the radio as you sit in traffic and know your going to go by it. You know its going to be bad you know its going to be gruesome. You tell yourself not to look, but when the time comes you do it. then you look away then you do it again. That is how I see your series. I also feel bad for you because the sad fact is as someone who writes himself I know that all writing to some extent is an extension of the wroters soul if that is the case then you my dear author are one disturbed individual who did not get hugged nearly enough as a child.

Now having made those remarks let me clarify that I meant them all as compliments! Although I am sure I am in the minority I thrive on dark disturbing depressing storylines, a true literary masochist who can;t get enough of your melancholy characters. In the beginning Mark and Megan made me sick. well off beautiful, successful everything the common man hates. Then you say but wait they have a tragic tale. Yeah I am so sure then you begin to tell it and I was hooked. First off to let you know It was your use of the quote from Milton;s Paradise that kept me reading beyond the first page and I am glad I did. I want to tell you and give you examples of the some of the highest of your low points that have made me enjoy this. See to many writers go for "dark" and usually fail because they can;t capture it or go so over the top as to be contrived. Not you my friend you take us to the brink but never cross the line. Perfect example. Chapter 3 as Megan gives her brother a lap dance she has a bad flashback of riding a man in the back room of a strip club while his friend waits his turn. She is high on coke and doing this to get money for more. It was 2 sentences that painted a vivid depressing seen of self imposed degradation. A razor cut to our sensibilities rather than a gory stab that would be too much. In chapter 14 Megan recalls a scene from when she was ten and had been rescued by the police during one of her stepfathers attacks. The image you painted of this terrified little girl who had just been raped sitting there in hysterics while a woman ploice officer tries to tell her its okay was exquisitly done. One step further was Megan's dream sequence in Ch 16 where she dreams of the day she was seprerated from Mark and a moment later dreams of being raped by her foster father. the line of "screaming into a teddy bear named roscoe who was my only friend" followed by her screaming "mommy" even though she knew she didn't have one brought tears to my eyes and although you began portraying Megan as a needy manipulative leech in the subsequnt chapters, and people hate her there is nothing this girl could do that would not change my opinion of her being an object of pity.

There are many more examples, and now in Lex Talionis we are getting those same torturous moments from Mark's horrible background. The image of this battered abused boy being told his sister whom he still somehow believes he will see again is dead once again brings about that air of despair that thrills me to no end. Even the graphic violence by Mark and Megans betrayal of him falls into character showing how badly skewed both their perceptions are. I know this has been long winded but I wanted you to know what a great job your doing and for anyone else who reads this to know.

In closing nothing is more annoying than that contrived darkness written by posers. People who have had it easy and want to be "cool" by writing bleak things. You my friend are no poser. and although you have worked in some romantic overtones and very touching moments between the sibs the emotions you are inspiring the most for me anyways are these; Sadness, despair, rage, shame and sorrow. You capture them perfectly to the point where I am fairly certain you are either an addict or have spent a lot of time around them and would hazard to say you have been abused yourself. Your spot on descriptions of anguish are disturbingly accurate and you must have a lot of inner darkness in which case although i do feel bad for you I am selfishly thrilled that you can pull this off. This series is truly the Dante's inferno of erotica. Please keep going and pushing the limits of this site you may not have mass appeal but to me you are hands down the finest writer on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

the last line gave me chills!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Two of a kind!

So Lovecraft is the guy that made the "Sick Puppy" comment your long lost brother? I mean talk about the pot calling the kettle black! He's right you are sick, but the fact that he gets off on how sick you are is even worse. I will say that I do agree with him in the sense that at least 3 times since chapter one I've said I was going to give up on your siblings series yet keep coming back to it and now this spin off series has me hooked as well. Before I say anymore I would like to tell you that you are a very gifted writer, true your grammar needs improvement, but your character development and the way you "paint" every scene more than makes up for that. I think your Siblings series is fantastic, and although I wish you;d get to the end I have no doubt that if you go 20 more chapters I'll still be reading. On another note, if even half of the dark things you write about are from personal experience get some help. You really do have an exceptionally morbid turn of mind and probably need counseling, maybe even some "quiet time" away. Hopefully if it ever comes to that they'll let you have a computer so you can keep writing your stories! A reluctant five star all the way from this reader!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Unbelievable

Don't listen to all these people. This chapter is gruesome, yes, but this is life. I grew up with these same troubles that your characters are going through. I don't forget where I came from, South East DC. Ive been in this same position, memories of friends that I have lost over the years. If people get a little queezy over reading this, then maybe they should really get out more. Because in real life this sort of shit happens. Thank you for your stories, keep writing the way you do, if people don't like it they can stop reading.

TomEastwood1990TomEastwood1990over 12 years ago
Incredible

Absolutely incredible, i dont know how you do it! To all those annonymous users who say negative things, grow some balls and make sure the author can contact you for som advice on what to change!

Yours truly,

Tom

barmaid10barmaid10about 10 years ago

God she's a bitch, but coke will do that to a person.

dleighdleighabout 10 years ago
Oh Meg :(

Knowing where this is going just breaks my heart for Mark, Megan too. I really enjoyed this chapter, nothing hotter than a man who can fight and hold his own - your attention to detail and descriptions of the fight scenes I've read in this and SWB are nothing short of spectacular, you inspire me to be a better writer when it comes to the action scenes in my writing! I am liking the introduction to the Voice too, and I can see quite clearly the hidden danger in how seductive it would be to just let him run wild, he's pretty funny at times which makes him dangerous because it would be easy to just give in and listen all the time, and his advice isn't always the best! :) Loving it, on to the next chapter now!

LytharLytharabout 9 years ago
That's just cold

ive been binging on this series ever since I found it and even knowing the whole backstory, I can't help but feel like Megan's just as cold as Mark is. Seriously, she knew that money was his to pay rent, and she still stole it from him. That's just low, even for a sister who cares for her brother to do.

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

Well written except for the multitude of incorrect word choices. Needs a good proofreader. I never understood why people take up drugs but feel sorry for those who do. This series adds a different perspective to Megan’s tragic story. Surprisingly, she never contradicted a disease with all her screwing partners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22242 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...