All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 05'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Servo42Servo42over 13 years ago
Who let the dog out?

Violence, what a rush for Mark. I am waiting to see how he gets out of this. He can't hide in his room can he?

LadyredfangLadyredfangover 13 years ago
Oh fuck me!

This story is fucking phenomenal! I approached this chapter apprehensively knowing what was to come and I was surprised to find myself devouring your words voraciously.

As for living up to expectations, please.... you fucked the shit out of it AND left it begging for more!

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
As Always

you have my deepest admiration for your writing skill and the way you can spin this story and the entire series! I cant ever get enough of Mark and Megan in any form!! Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
death of max

Great story , mind blowing writing bt I gta say my dark side aent to happy with mark slipping n telling meg n mainly nt killing max , tbh I would of killed max even if I didn't ave voice lol

MasterEarlMasterEarlabout 13 years ago
MORE MORE PLEASE PLEASE

It been over a hour since finished read this chapter,,, I'm still an emotional wreck,,, very very powerful,,some of the best writing I have ever read,,,,from beginning to end,,,the sweet time with Cyn to phone call from Megan to the voice to the dog everything was prefect,,,just knowing that Megan would get there,,, found myself saying "come on Megan" with ever lull in the fight,,,,,can't wait for chapter 6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh my god.

If I could, I would reach out and shake your hand, pull you in for a hug, and say thank you.

These stories are life changing to say the least. I never felt such emotion from reading anything as I do when I'm reading SwB. Please for the love of god, give us more. I cant find the words describe my feelings.

Just give us more. quickly. give us more. I cant fight the urge to be patient anymore.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
Incredible

By far the best storyline in Literotica.

cocputcocputabout 12 years ago
Well written

The fight scene is a very nice way of bringing out the neurotic condition that afflicted Mark. You also brought in the usual reluctance of schizophrenia patients to handle their medication. You have depicted the notion, that Mark is really broken in more ways than one, over this series. A tough task well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn

Wanted more violence. Also, was it after attacking max in the other series that mark says "I wonder if they will put me in fathers room"? That was a great quote and id have liked to see it. But as you pointed out, I felt like the voice and I was yelling at the webpage for max to get what was coming to him. Lol. Loved it so much >:D

LytharLytharabout 9 years ago
Where's the rest?

i don't mean to sound all sorts of snippy, but what happened to chapter six of Alex Talionis?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where is part 6 Aftermath?

Just finished this chapter and before moving back to the main story (part 3) need to find part 6 the Aftermath. Was it ever posted? Thanks! Love your writing and the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Looking for Aftermath

I have really gotten into this series and was wondering where ch 6 might be found?

Thank you

JammiemanJammiemanover 7 years ago
What next

Where is the next chapter? I love this story but can't find the next chapter.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 6 years ago
Mike you fucking ROCK!!!

the imagery of Mark's illness comes to life vividly and with perfection would love to see this as well as the entire SWB novel as a Anime movie. the shadow, the Dog, the attic. everything made sense and flowed effortlessly. You are a true Author talent match Dean Koontz, W.E.B. Griffin. without being over done like John Grisham. The SWB series is the first of yours I've read, but i will be reading all your works, your have found a true fan in me.

Thanks and keep up great work.

Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this wonderful series 5stars gpa

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What an intense story! Just so very well written! Right through every Chapter of SWB> I just couldn't put it down!! It's 4:00 AM & I've got to catch a plane at 7:15 but I couldn't stop reading! I'm actually disappointed not knowing the rest of this story! Please, don't make us wait too long!!

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

Thirteen years and the story is still not complete. Just like SWB, you have left your readers without the ending. I dislike Mark’s intention to finish Max, and was glad Megan helped to end it as I thought she would at the end of the last chapter. The early part of the chapter was great, but the murder intention was sick as Mark is much of the time. Hurray for Megan that she stayed clean and attempted to stop Mark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22221 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...