All Comments on 'Sicily's Lesbian Son Pt. 02'

by SubtleDeviance

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Omigod! SO imaginative, sexy and hot

Just love this saga. Glad you are bringing Logan and Taylor into the mix so this is truly a coming-of-age young trans-lady-lesbian tale. So hot and wet.

xoxo,

Di

cuckrobincuckrobinover 4 years ago

Superb and very hot follow up to the first chapter. It's a great story, hot as hell, and I cant wait for more. Thanks, Subtle!

perverted_wonderperverted_wonderabout 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this story as the main character wasn't portrayed as the ever so too popular and typical, passively reluctant, non-gay sissy that just couldn't wait to be a cock gobbling, ball-sack bouncing, jism connoisseur-bimbo.

1 star for original theme

1 star for original, realistic characters

1 star for creative, unexpected twists

1 star for keeping readers entertained with good story telling outside of the steamy sex scenes

0 star just because I'm waiting for the next part of the story to hang fifth star upon.

historyswitchhistoryswitchalmost 4 years ago

I dont know if this is what your going for but Stacey really comes off as a trans woman. and i say that as a trans woman myself so i have some knowledge about what it is like.

I really hope Logan will help her come out fully and transition. And that Tailor stops being so abusive to Stacey.

Very enjoyable im looking forward to part 3

historyswitchhistoryswitchabout 3 years ago

I hope you are going to continue this one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to make more in this series.

gregscottgregscottabout 2 years ago

This great story is not finished. I only read it because it was similar to one that I wrote and I wanted some new flavors to chew on as I contemplate my 3rd Chapter. This is a wonderful story with many options for what direction it could go. I immediately pictured a secret rendezvous with Mom every time Logan is away but that didn't happen, Then I pictured Taylor turning him into her sub and treating him like crap while making him perform for her at her beck and call. Then at the end I pictured Logan and Dante having a secret from all of them and Dante gets taught how to be a real woman and she does his make up and hair and takes him out in public as a beautiful girl. Logan plans on showing off her prized work of art to his little bitch girl friend Taylor.

Logan then shows off her masterpiece to Mom and they all cum happily afterwards.

Oh My God this story has lots of directions it could go and my imagination smiles at all of them.

Thank you for a great story, NOW FINISH IT you lazy boob. Your admirer in writing Gregscott

DexdareDexdareabout 2 years ago

Yes yes absolutely more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Please continue

Wonderful start!!! Please keep writing. So much potential for an ongoing series. Hugs! -Nikki

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyalmost 2 years ago

We need more …….

Just in case you need yet another reminder, PLEASE continue this intriguing, captivating story!!!

Craigt1971Craigt1971over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next part

jeff4901jeff49014 months ago

Well written really enjoyed it,.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubtleDeviance@SubtleDeviance
Probably should start continuing some of these series I started... It's so much harder to continue a series than it is to write something completely new.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES