Sick Day

Story Info
He told me I was taking a sick day.
2k words
3.67
21.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I believe in Safe, Sane, Consensual play. No one should ever be left alone while gagged or unable to easily communicate. This is a work of fiction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You told the kids I wasn't feeling well today, so they would leave me to rest. Not quite the truth.

I mean, I am in bed for the day, but not because I'm sick.

------------

I awaken to your touch, and the first thing I hear is your whisper that I am going to be taking the day off. As it's Saturday today, this is a bit confusing. I am not scheduled to go to work today.

I rise for my usual bathroom routine, only to find an enema bag on the counter and a note next to it, reading "make sure to use this before your shower." I do so, feeling curiosity about your plans for the day. As I finish my shower and step out of the tub, you are there holding my towel. "Turn around first and bend over," you order. I do so, letting my long wet hair hang over the tub to drip while I grip the side of the tub.

There is a cool touch on my asshole as you begin applying a generous portion of lube there. I revel in the contrast between the cold lube and the hot steam in the room from my shower, but I am still surprised by the cold chill pressing there next. It must be the plug you ordered last week - I hadn't realized it had arrived. I do my best to relax so you can place it where you wish, and am surprised again at the weight I feel as you prompt me to straighten back up. I wrap my hair in the towel, and follow you back into our bedroom.

Several years ago you installed a chin-up bar in the doorway to our closet. You do occasionally use it for its intended purpose, but more often than not it serves as a handy place to hang clothes that are drying. Or, sometimes, a handy place to secure me when you're in the mood to do so. You walk me over to the bar and secure my hands over my head with the velcro cuffs.

I close my eyes to relish the sensations - wrists bound, a heavy steel plug in my ass, and now your mouth and hands exploring leisurely. A pinch to both nipples causes me to open my eyes again, but I see no clamps at the moment. My nipples tend to be rather prominent, which you love, and you roll and pinch them for a while longer before leaning down to pick up a blindfold. You slip it over my eyes, then go back to playing with me. At one particularly hard pinch I squeak, but soon realize making noise was a mistake. The next thing I feel is a pressure against my lips. Soon the gag is buckled on, leaving me voiceless as well as sightless.

I can feel you pinching and suckling away, but eventually I feel a steady suction and feel your mouth drifting farther down. You must have applied the suction cups, which will make my nipples incredibly sensitive, as well as swell to about twice their usual size. I'm already dripping from the anticipation and can feel you lapping away at my slit, making appreciative noises. You bring me right to the edge, then leave me hanging, literally, as my knees have gone weak and I'm supporting myself from the cuffs.

"Can't have you dislocating your shoulders," you murmur. After a few moments I feel something being buckled around my neck. Next I can feel my wrists being released, but before I can even think of touching the blindfold, you bring them to the small of my back and secure them in place there. These cuffs are attached to the collar, which will force me to raise them slightly so as to avoid putting extra pressure on my windpipe. You walk me across the room, then direct me to kneel as you remove the gag. You also take the towel from my hair, letting the damp strands trail down my back.

As my knees touch the floor I realize you have placed a soft pad there for me. "Thank you, sir," I murmur, then straighten my posture and open my knees wide the way you prefer. I love it when you place me this way, and I know seeing my submissive and willing posture excites you. As I expected, you place your cock at my lips and wait. I open my mouth and suck you in, teasing, nibbling, and licking the underside the way you prefer. With no further instruction needed, I begin to suckle in earnest, varying the sensations as much as I'm able and drawing in as much of your length as I can take.

I expect you to come in my mouth, but I soon feel you withdraw. After replacing the gag, you lift me to my feet. I feel the suction cups being removed, and as you begin to pinch and nibble my breasts, the sensations go straight to my clit. Too soon, you turn me around, and lean me forward. With my hands behind my back I'm off balance, but you support me until my torso is laid across the bed. You spread my legs and enter me slowly, bumping against the plug in my ass. I moan a bit - I love the feeling of being filled in both holes. You take your time, and eventually you reach underneath me to play with my clit, but stop much too soon. I can't help but squirm.

"Your purpose is to accept what I give you," you whisper as you come inside me, "and wait for your own pleasure until it's time. Now stay where I place you," you add as you release my wrists. My shoulders are grateful for the respite as you position my arms out to my sides, then undo the collar. Soon I feel the plug being removed, which surprises me. I expected you to leave it there. Soon, however, I feel a different another shape taking its place, again unyielding but this time I can also feel metal along my tailbone. Next you start working one of our wider dildos into my pussy - I can't believe how full this feels! A moment later I feel something nestled up against my clit; it buzzes for only a few seconds, making me jump, before quieting again.

A short time later I feel something trail along the skin of my back. I shiver, all my senses heightened. The vibrator buzzes again, distracting me, then turns off, before repeating the pattern. I'm not sure if you've set it on a random program, or if you're just playing with me to keep me at the edge. You know I have a love/hate relationship with edging - I love it all the time except when you're actually doing it to me. Soon, I feel the teasing touch on my skin again, but this time you let the item rest at the small of my back before moving it again. At this point I realize it's a thin rope.

"I bought more than one toy this time," you tell me. "Have you ever heard of an anal hook?" I'm a bit puzzled by this - the object in my ass feels firm and rounded, but maybe the "hook" portion refers to the part outside of me? In a moment, however, I realize there must be some sort of handle on it, because you begin tugging at it. "Come on, stand back up, dear. We have to get you ready for the day!" As I wriggle off the bed to stand, you check my blindfold and re-adjust it.

You also start looping rope around each breast, wrapping the rope behind me periodically and criss-crossing it across my torso. Next, I feel several loops of rope around each wrist, which you use to then secure them to the opposite elbow with my arms crossed over my stomach. This has the effect of framing and pushing forward my breasts, which I'm sure you're enjoying.

At this point I feel another rope going around my waist, between my legs, and back up again. You're forming a crotch rope to keep those toys in place. My legs are next - several loops of rope at the knees and ankles, putting more pressure on the invaders inside me. "Back down on the bed now, my dear," you say, and again guide me to lay face-down on the bed. I notice, though, that it feels different. You seem to have pulled back the covers. I think I have this figured out, until I feel you tug my wet hair back into a tail. Hairdressing is not one of your skills, so I'm wondering what your purpose is. Then I feel something tug at the probe in my ass, and soon my hair is also being pulled, though thankfully not too tightly.

You carefully roll me over onto my side, and I realize that if I try to move my head much at all, the metal rod inside me tugs as well. Somehow, you've connected my hair to the plug! At this point I feel what I've been expecting the whole time: both nipples firmly clamped. I inhale sharply and try to breathe while the sensations wash over me. The large dildo filling my pussy, the off-and-on clit stimulation from the bullet vibrator, the rope tugging both my hair and the ass plug, and the nipple clamps just to top things off.

"So, I said you had the day off... but I didn't say from what," you say. I can hear the smirk in your voice. "I'll take care of the kids, the dog, and you also. The kids have been told you're not feeling well and need to sleep. I'll be checking you frequently, don't worry. And maybe you can convince me to turn up the vibrator later."

A moment later I feel a set of earplugs being placed in my ears. The soothing sound of the ocean suddenly drowns out exterior noises. I feel the clamps being removed, and as the blood rushes back into my nipples I wince. You immediately begin your casual rolling and pinching, though, before putting the suction cups back on. The vibrator goes on, then off.

On, then off.

On...but as I tense I feel the tug on my hair and the anal plug, and just then it goes off again.

----------

I have no idea how long it has been now. The sound of the ocean keeps going, and I've come just to the edge 4 or 5 times at this point before you turn off the vibrator. I can no longer track how many times you've changed my nipple bondage. It's your favorite game - pinch, suck, rub, roll, clamp, then nothing for a while. I've started to just float in the sensations.

------------

Suddenly, I feel the vibrator go on and stay that way. It's been switched from a random pattern to a steady, predictable wave-type increase and decrease. You know it's my favorite, and this time you keep it going. You remove the suction cups currently trapping my nipples and start alternating between gentle licks and suckling. It only takes about 30 seconds before I come, hard. After being teased and edged for (how long?), it felt like forever. As I thrash around I realize you must have removed the rope from my hair before pushing me over the edge; the plug is still there but might have caused serious injury if it was still connected!

You turn down the vibrations gradually as the aftershocks continue, then remove the earbuds, gag and blindfold. "I could watch you do that all day, you know. How about lunch in bed?" you ask with a smirk. "We're way past breakfast, but I don't think you're in any shape to up for a while, yet. After all, you're sick, remember? Never worry, I'll take good care of you." You grin at me as you leave. I'm still shaking a bit, lying under the covers, still bound but feeling loved.

I also wonder what you have planned for the afternoon?