Sick in the Head

Story Info
She can't stop thinking about it...
23.1k words
4.89
221.7k
169
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers

I'm so excited to share a new story with you.

I could have submitted this in 5 chapters, but the single chapters were tricky to make stand alone. It's about as long as most of my other stories, but I broke this one up within the text so you can read it in smaller doses and come back for more, or just keep rolling along if it captures your imagination.

Special thanks to Maydaypilot for encouraging me to see it through and get it posted.

Enjoy...

Chapter 1

I can barely remember a day I wasn't utterly aroused. Mornings are the worst, and today is no exception.

Still in bed, my eyes unfocused, I can already feel the hunger building.

Last night was fun. I still remember the story I was reading about the insatiable man. Yes, the forever-ready rabbit making his way through town, pussy by eager pussy.

Mmmm, pussy... she calls to me again.

I feel her whispering breath beneath my sheets, coursing through my bloodstream.

"Becca," she urges, "Beccaaaaahhh. Psst, down here... Last night was fun, right? Gaahd, we came so hard... how many times? Six? You fucked me sooo good Becca... Do me again, please? Fingerrr me."

"I have to work today," I moan in one-part truthful urgency and one-part childlike begrudging.

Softly she whispers, "fuuuck work..."

I know I won't win. My nipples are already scrunching with excitement from the drama unfolding between my legs. "She's going to do it," they cheer in unison, "she's calling in sick!"

"I am not calling in sick," I say aloud, reminding my sex organs who's in charge of the feet around here.

No one cares. My naked hips slither against the satin sheets as my lower lips scream for attention. "Jesus Christ, I think I really am sick... in the head."

I lift the covers to look... and my pale, nude body stretching out beneath the silky red sheets makes me want to jill myself silly. Barely visible between my breasts, my bare mound sings up to me, tempting my fingers downward.

Maybe a light graze...

No!

I already know where any kind of rubbing leads, and it's a slippery slope toward getting nothing done and humping everything in my house... the back of the couch, the rim of the tub, that wonderful wooden chair with the rounded knobs that fit so easily in my...

Fuck! How did my hand get down there? I'm god damn soaked! Aren't libidos supposed to ease up occasionally, maybe let a person have a break every once in a while?

I should see Dr. Gavin. But what would I even say?

Um, so... Doc. I have this, issue, where I can't... stop... well, masturbating. It's like I can't control my urges anymore. Is there even a prescription for that? Like maybe a thick stethoscope you can recommend. Looks like you've got what I need right here in your pants, actually. Show it to me doc, come on. Pull it out. No, I'll do it... that's it. Oh Doctor, it's so... firm. What's got this doc-cock all hard anyway, that extra-thorough inspection of my body perhaps? Good thing you suggested I be nude under this paper gown. Let me bend over this table for you... so you can get a good... ohhhh god, push it in!

Fffffffuuuck! I'm in biggg trouble...

Even as I hear my fingers squelch between my legs, I see the rest of the day play out in advance. Every person I see, hear or come into any contact with will arouse me. I won't do anything about it as usual, but that won't stop me from picturing them pressing me up against a wall with their hand in my pants.

Okay, maybe not every person, but everywhere I go it seems there is at least one...

Like yesterday at the market:

I make out the pear shape of her ass through her tight skirt as she lowers a bulging bag of apples into her cart. A single zip of my fingers and her skirt crumples to the floor. She moans like a desperate mother of three as I bend her over the cart and curl my fingers between her legs.

Then again at the bank:

Stanley leads me into his office and closes the door behind us. I'm willing to do anything to get this loan at a decent rate, even drop my panties and take his thick cock from behind.

And especially at the salon:

I'm slunk low in my cape, cautiously touching myself as my hair dries. Okay... lately that part has been true. But then I imagine the classy woman across the way notices my movements. Her hand disappears beneath her own cape as well, traveling like a prairie dog to a den. My eyes imagine her cape removed and her legs spread wide. Oooh yeah, her bare beaver is neat and trim. I lift my own cape, and she sees my fingers going to town... fondling my pussy... twisting my nipples, churning my hips... grinding... pressing... oh my GOD, she's watching me as I... I... UUUUuuuunnnnhhhhhh FUUUUCKK!!!

Yep. Big trouble...

My flesh quivers as I come down from another glorious O. It's so easy now. Just diddle, diddle, diddle, and I cum, cum, cum! Why?

It's not like I did anything to get this way, not on purpose anyway. I was just minding my own business on the train that night when... god, don't think about it.

They were young and cute, clearly University students or interns or something. She was thin, with straight brown hair, shimmering when she laughed. Her dress was thin, flowery, but short. Too short, I thought, unless you're him.

His height was his most appealing feature. His hair was basic, his clothes the same. But he was tall, and she came up to his lips. Oh yeah, those too... She looked up as they talked, their bodies swaying with the rhythm of the train. I sensed an unspoken tension.

It was late. They were the only two remaining passengers, standing near the exit on the long journey to the last stop on the Green Line. I was in the back reading a book.

He was trying to keep her attention, but she kept glancing my way. It made me feel like a third wheel, but I was just heading home like they were. I don't know what came over me, but I caught her looking again... and I winked; why?

At first she was surprised. I could see it in her deep brown eyes, but she didn't look away. She stared. I smiled in a way I hoped wasn't creepy, and she smiled back with a twisty grin. She made sure I saw her raise a hand to her companion's neck and pull his lips down to hers. My eyes dove back into my book as he wasted no time devouring her mouth in front of me.

I glanced again to see their heads fused together, his neck bent low and she on her toes. His hands barely touched her waist, perhaps cautious about being on a public train. His head disappeared as he kissed her neck, her chin lifted as her lips froze in that "oh god" position.

I tried to keep my eyes away, but my book was absurd fiction compared to the gritty reality playing out before me. So I watched them, and right away she looked back at me. Her mischievous smile told me so much. Mostly that I was welcome to watch, maybe she even preferred it. This became especially clear as her hand slipped between their bodies and touched the front of his pants.

Visibly surprised he stopped, but she pressed the flat of her hand fully against him. His eyes rose over the crest of her hair and found mine already trained on them. I wanted to look away, but she had already set the scene and he was quickly catching on. His eyes narrowed slightly, perhaps in thought. Then slowly, like the unfolding of a flower, his hand slid to the top of her butt and down, until it settled onto her thinly covered cheek.

The look of carnality in the girl's eyes was unmistakable. She pulled his head back to her neck with one hand and tightened her grip on his growing bulge with the other.

My heart took off. The train was loud but silent as I watched their bodies combine. She shifted her butt in his hand, causing more of her leg to show. He held her dress in place as some light-yellow underwear peeked into view. Her ass was on display, and she kept her dark eyes fused to mine, daring me to look away. I couldn't. I wouldn't.

The girl palmed the rising cock in the young man's pants, and I sensed his urgency mounting. Both hands grabbed hold of her backside and alternated between squeezing and releasing a cheek. He thrust into her hand, and she made sure I was watching as she lowered his fly and reached inside.

Suddenly a long, swollen, bare naked cock sprung out for me to see; thrusting, extending into her grip, needing to fuck. She held his cock upright between them as he jammed it through her fingers right in front of me. God.

I opened my thighs, hopefully unnoticed behind the seatback in front of me. Turned on by these two lustbirds, I pressed my book between my legs to feel it digging in. The look on my face must have given me away as her smile grew wider. She craned her neck as if to wonder what I was up to back there.

I didn't care if she knew. She had his cock out, and his fingers were peeling her underwear down to reveal the cutest little naked butt I had ever seen. They kissed hard again and raised the temperature a couple more degrees.

Suddenly her panties slid to the dirty floor and she was out; exposed to his roaming fingers and the pressing head of his needy cock. I realized this wasn't slowing down on any account.

Their lips wrestled, desperate. They sucked each other's tongues and groped each other's bodies. They might do it, I thought, right in front of me. Holy shit.

I think they realized how quickly it needed to happen if it was going to, because she spun around and lifted her dress high. Everything from her waist to her shoes was bare skin. He looked her over, and then at me. His cocky smile was my favorite as his pants pooled around his shoes. He wrapped his fingers around his horny cock and stroked it up and down, eyes on mine. I couldn't look away.

He slapped her bare ass with his stiff cock and smiled at me, rubbing his shaft, basically warning me he was about to fuck her. They both looked at me, daring me to let it happen.

I took that dare.

I dropped my book on the seat and moved quickly into the aisle toward the couple about to fuck each other on the train. Their eyes grew wide as I approached, unsure of my intentions as I took the seat directly next to them. Spreading my legs, I lifted my dress to show off my unflattering undergarments. They didn't care, they just stared with wild expressions and mouths agape. I was losing myself in the moment.

"Do it," is all I said and nodded to them to get on with it and quit teasing me.

The girl's expression transformed from one of stunned amazement to one of oh-my-god-you're-actually-pushing-into-me-on-a-moving-train-while-someone-watches-us! You know, that look.

As he entered her, she chirped, "OH my god!" and then "ooooo...oooohhhh... oh fuck... OH... PFFFUCK!!"

His muscled thighs flexed and pressed forward until their penetration was complete. Lord Almighty they were fucking!

I jammed my hand inside my underwear and the wet disaster it found confirmed this was the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life. I used the copious moisture to make a slip-and-slide out of my crotch and kept my eyes glued to her bare body and the long glistening cock sliding out of it.

He thrust into her again, and she dropped her head to look at the floor and tried to keep steady. I recognized her look. He was big, and she wasn't used to all of him yet; but he was too excited to take it easy.

She peeked at me, and my eyes must have been wild as she donned a humorous grin. Distracted again by another pull and push, her eyes glazed over. My own clit throbbed with a swollen heartbeat under my frantic touch. Mmmm, fuck her good, I thought.

As if he heard me our eyes locked, and he began showing off. A light smack to her bare ass. A long thrust up her pussy, lifting her to her toes. He grabbed her shoulders and stabbed his cock into her with an urgent baring of his teeth. Two primal beings mated before me, and nothing could stop their passion.

It was too much. His strong thighs and ass were shaking hers with every jab-jab-jab. I yanked my underwear to the side, exposing my dribbling pussy to a couple of strangers. It screamed in approval and spasmed under my desperate touch.

He noticed my exposed sex and moaned, "Oh yeah babe, look at her."

The girl turned her head, and her eyes on my bare slit was exciting. Some young couple was eyeing my naked puss as they fucked in front of me. I didn't know how much longer I was going to last.

She watched me while taking a beating from behind. Then she grunted as a desperate look settled across her face. I knew that look. The same look settled across my own face just from seeing it on hers.

The passion between them grew. He pushed up on her dress until her bra was exposed, firm round breasts snug beneath. His hands peeled the supportive cups away, adding a couple of bare swinging breasts to the scene. They rocked hypnotically in time to his steady beat until he wrapped his hands around them and squeezed.

This one final act of exhibitionism pushed everyone over the edge. "Fuck YES!!" she yelled, hugging the pole for support. He held her by the tits and slapped his thighs against her bare ass. I held myself open with one hand and slid two fingers in my pussy with the other.

"Oh... fuck yeah," he groaned as part of my hand vanished, "Fuck that pussy." The girl looked at me with that 'almost there' expression, like she was either about to cry or about to cry out in orgasm! Seeing me knuckle deep while they slapped skin was all she needed, and a scream boiled out of her like a pot of tea coming around.

"ooooOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH... OOOOHHHHH... Fucking fffff..." a brief silence, and then, "MMMMAAAHH... AAAAHHH... OOOOOOHHHHHHHFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKING GODDDDD" her hips thrashed and jerked against his cock, and I rolled down that same steep hill closely behind her.

"GGGOD... that's it... fuck her... yessss, fuck her good... OHH SHIT THIS IS HOT... UH UH UH UH UH UUUUUHHHHH NHHHNNNHHH." I moaned aloud and slouched on the bench with my hand blurry as I poked my throbbing pussy hard.

"Oh that's fuckin' hot," he groaned, "So hot. Look at that! Oh you feel gooood baby, here it comes. Oh shit... it's comin'!"

I don't know what came over me then...

I wasn't... me.

I wasn't that lady who works in an accounting office and writes articles on the side.

No, I was a commuter train tramp with my cunt hanging out, cumming in front of strangers.

I saw him about to unload, and for some reason I sank to my knees with my fingers still inside. "Right here," I urged.

He looked at me with wild darting eyes, then a smile spread on his face. She looked to see me kneeling on the floor, desperate.

"Oh shit," she said, sliding off his cock as her dress fell back in place, "Do it. Fucking cum on her."

I looked at his shimmering cock, long and impending as it swung around and aimed at my face. The girl closed her fist around it, pumping him in my direction with a fiery look in her eyes.

I had never done anything close to this wild in my life, but I looked up at him; unsure but wildly aroused.

"Go ahead baby, spray it all over her. She wants it, look at her. Did you like seeing her pussy?"

His eyes were wild and intense as he nodded. She beat his cock, staring me down as his loaded gun prepared to fire. His squinting eyes signaled his impending...

A wad of cum launched out the end of his shaft, squirting me in the face, landing on my sweater and in my hair. This stranger on the train was coming on me... and I loved it.

"Yes," the girl urged, pumping every last drop at me, "look at that cum-covered bitch."

I wasn't even offended.

I was a cum-covered bitch.

It was the wildest thing that ever happened to me, and apparently... I can't get over it.

As I rub another one out thinking back to that day, I'm convinced its where everything started. And now I half expect everyone I see or meet to start fucking each other and... what? Cum on me? I'm in bad shape.

And now I have to get up and pretend to be normal. Just for a while anyway. I'll be back girls. Behave today, would you? They won't.

I finally escape my house, and by the time I get to work I've almost forgotten about my urges. It's easy to pretend you're a professional adult when everyone around you assumes you are. I mean, they're right, I am; but I'm not well.

I settle in, meeting with some account managers, a couple of clients and my boss. Only a few of them do I picture naked and inside of me in some way or another.

Later in the day Jason leans into my area, his cologne wafting in behind him. I like Jason. He and I went to school together, as did his wife Kara.

"Hey Beck," he says in his nonchalant way, "you okay?"

Fuck. He's on to me! Maybe he'll get... into me? Shut up. "Oh, hey Jason. What do you mean?"

"I don't know. You seem a bit distracted lately, off your game perhaps?" He looks at me with prying eyes.

I have to say something... I know damn well it's obvious how little I've been contributing lately. Accounting feels like the most boring thing in the universe since this all began.

"Sorry Jason," I begin a half-truth, "I just had a personal... incident, happen is all. I've been trying to work through it, I guess." I look down and fidget with my sweater.

"Oh, uh, okay Beck. Sorry to intrude," he fumbles, slowly inching away. But then he stops in thought. "You know, if you need an ear just call my cell after work, okay?"

I can tell it's tough for him to make the offer, but he's a good guy and I know he means it.

"Thanks Jason," I say, "maybe I'll take you up on that."

***

Chapter 2

It's 8:30 at night and a couple deep glasses of wine convince me to actually call him. I'm not feeling particularly crazy at the moment, so perhaps it's a good time. I can really use a friendly shoulder to lean on. Jason's wife is understanding and a good friend as well, so I feel safe with him.

"Hi Jason," I say into my cell phone from my living room couch.

"Oh, heeey Becca," he almost sings, "I'm glad you called. Perfect timing, Kara's getting the kids ready for bed. So, what's going on with you?"

Nothing like getting straight to the point.

"Oh... well, to be honest, it's hard for me to talk about; but if you can keep an open mind I'll try. I'm just having a really hard time with something."

"I'm as open as you need Becca. We've known each other for a long time, right?"

"True. But this might change our friendship."

Deadpan he asks, "Have you... killed again?"

"So many people Jason... dead. All of them."

"See, that's not so bad," he continues, "now when the police arrive you just go with them, okay?"

"I will not resist," I say with a knowing smile, before going silent.

"Did something happen to you?" he asks with genuine concern.

I'm not sure where to start, and really want to talk about work for a while instead of getting into it first thing... but I relent.

"More like happened in front of me," I reveal.

"Really? Was it scary?"

"Kind of, at first."

"At first?" the surprise in his voice is apparent.

"Well, let's just say it made me very nervous," I peel back another layer. There is no way I'm about to go play-by-play on this for someone I work with.

"Where was it?"

"On the train."

"Oh my god, and you're okay? I've heard a lot of bad things about the Green Line."

"All exaggerated," I admit, "I've always been fine on the train, and it wasn't anything like that."

"Oh, okay... well, good," he breathes, "so was it something freaky or what? Did you get... flashed?" he ventures, trying to remain appropriate, even though the two of us had cracked so many inappropriate jokes over the years I'm not sure why.

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers