All Comments on 'Sick in the Head'

by ChancesAre

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilotalmost 3 years ago

Another masterpiece! This story has it all. Well written with the excitement of a turbulent river rushing towards a waterfall, or - as the story begins - a train racing through the urban night. The sexual imagery along the way is captivating: “The train was loud but silent as I watched their bodies combine.”

So well done, so sexy and so God Damn much fun. 6 stars

JasmineToorideJasmineTooridealmost 3 years ago

Awesome story from an awesome writer! You helped me with my story, so I knew this would be good; it didn't disappoint. Very hot, just as it should be. It was totally fun and exciting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incredible story and very well written. My own situation has driven me to this site and it is writers like you with stories like this that now provide the sexual release I need but my wife no longer provides.

Thank you!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 3 years ago

That intense and very exciting. Thanks

UnpublishedEroticaWriterUnpublishedEroticaWriteralmost 3 years ago

The first chapter reminds me of a story I started writing a while back called, "Calling in sick." It's the same idea but it's the woman's husband that keeps finding new reasons for her to 'Call in sick'. Anyways, I like how this is going. Can't wait to read the rest later.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 3 years ago

Is it hot in here?

All of a sudden I had to turn the air conditioner down--and adjust my shorts. What a hot story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Easily worth ten stars.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 3 years ago

Well worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been a literotica lurker for a while now and have never written a comment. You, ma'am are an incredible writer. I could not stop reading. The intro was fantastic, the build-up was phenomenal, and the "climax?"...earth-shattering. You got me as close to physically being in that bedroom as anyone possibly could.

Just...MIND BLOWING! DO NOT STOP WRITING!!! YOU are a natural!

954Hard954Hardover 2 years ago

So hot… if only all women can realize the exhilaration of uninhibited wanton sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot. Pages one and two alone are worth a 5 star vote and it just got better. This and Sierra's mouth are among the most arousing stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible story. Perfect length and so fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot, and (praise the goddess) well written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably the hottest most erotic story I've read here. And I've read a lot. Worth every star I would've given 10 if I could.

Thankyou.

whacky76whacky76over 1 year ago

A trillion stars aren't enough to express how hot this story is. I have to read all your stories now.

WrexscarWrexscarover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing story. One of the best on this site. Straight into my favourites

BSBosworthBSBosworthover 1 year ago

I'm jealous. Your ability to convey intensity is something I've not achieved. It is so nice to read someone who can put words together in a cogent manner and still keep the train running at full speed. It is tough work but keep it going.

ButteredPotatoesButteredPotatoesover 1 year ago

Engaging, well-paced, and consistently hot in so many ways! Your characters are also lively and interesting, gosh; Beck had me chuckling more than once. Really well done, please keep writing!!!

IJS0904IJS0904about 1 year ago

Very well done! Your characters are fun and interesting and I loved the story. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is unbelievably good! I especially love how nice the Jason character was written, with how he kept asking for consent <3 Getting off on this feels like a spiritual experience. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is among the most sensory, stimulating things I've ever had the pleasure to experience. Your yearning desire has left me speechless. This is brave and rewarding territory and the passion is palpable. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story, I felt as if I was participating. 5-stars isn'y enough. A new fave for me and my vibe on dreary day.

billdaviesbilldavies11 months ago

6 stars from me. Fabulous story very well told. I could smell and feel the sex in the room as I read. More please.

ColinPiperColinPiper11 months ago

Goddamn, just read Chapter 1 and it's so hot. I'm going to send this to my wife. Excellent.

Dalton402Dalton40210 months ago

That was hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WOW

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing!! So hot, and wonderfully well written.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Insanely hot

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So hot

janesays100janesays1007 months ago

Holy hell! This is legitimately the hottest thing I’ve read on here and I’ve been here for a lot longer than this account shows!! Thank you!!!

WIDOWMANWIDOWMAN5 months ago

Intense, stimulating, slow burn that kept my cock hard as I followed along as if I was there fucking you myself!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing story, almost lost it in the opening chapter but held back until the end, worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sizzlingly hot and intense sex throughout.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

fantastic ideal threesome scenario omg

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn. Hot hot read! Thanks. Very clever opening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love your style and character development. Sick AF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Omg. Stunning. Some of the best erotica i've ever read. Loved your solid story development with soo much satisfying well-described hot-ness throughout. And i particularly enjoyed how they had a moment where they needed to cool down & reconsider. Made it so much more real than just diving straight in all-guns-blazing would've been. You have real talent! Makes me feel like you've had real-life experience of being either Becca or Kara. Maybe both. Gonna check out your other stories next time. Feeling well satiated for now. Thanks hun!

HibbidyDibbidy69HibbidyDibbidy6928 days ago

Well now... I just had to comment. There's only one word I can think of that fits and that's "exquisite". I'm came here (pun intended) to learn how to write erotica and I feel like I've found my bible. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancesAre@ChancesAre
I haven’t posted for a while, and I’m sorry about that if you’re waiting. I’m super critical about what I out out, and so far everything is just too… something. Lots of great starts, but you know the feeling when a story just doesn’t give you enough by the end? I try to make t...