Sick in the Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, OHHHHH," escapes through my lips, and the fucking stops...

"Don't. Cum."

His cock lodges inside me, taking every ounce of my willpower not to fuck it with my hips. It's deep, plugging me with its potent mass, throbbing with his heartbeat, owning my pussy with its mighty girth.

I settle down, but barely.

Then I hear Kara's voice near my head.

"I thought I would be jealous of this Becca, I really did. But seeing Jason with you makes me so happy somehow. You are so beautiful like this... isn't she Jason?"

"Stunning," he says, his cock pressing me to its deepest point yet and holding tight inside of me.

"He's going to fuck you Rebecca, and you have to hang on. Try not to cum... if you know what's good for you," she chuckles and then rolls away.

The fat cock crammed in my pussy pulls out, and without warning it hammers into me even deeper. His body is heavy, his cock... dominating. It withdraws again and this time slams three consecutive times and sinks deeper still.

Jason whispers in my ear, melting my spirit with pleasure...

"I'm going to fuck you now Beck. This was a warmup. I'm taking your body for a ride, so you better hold on tight!"

I feel him rise up, and the potent combination of fear and longing enthrals me... but I'm not ready for this.

The sudden jack hammering cock tearing into my tight, tender pussy shoots every quick jab into my throat. My body shakes in time with his urgent assault, the filling and emptying sensations replaced by a burning onslaught. Like an engine running, his piston reaches full RPM.

Unconscious grunts fall out of me, and I feel the need to hang on for life. I feel Kara's hand grab one of mine as I grimace in submission and acceptance of this amazing fate.

The fucking is hard, the slapping is loud. I begin to feel his cock as less of a blur, and more of a wild stroking dance inside of me. I can almost see the rounded head beating into me with every stroke, fucking me, dicking me, taking me for a ride. My brows curl into what I know is about to explode out of me everywhere.

Don't do it, I think, Don't cum don't cum my god don't cum.

It isn't helping as my body plunges into oblivion. The night has been too intense, the situation even more so. Jason's fat, gorgeous cock is slipping in and out of me so fast my naked body can't take another stabbing plunge before it wells up and fucking...

"OOOOOhhhhhhh fuuuuucccckkkkk!! Oh god ohgod ohgod ohgod, MMMMmmmmmmm... FUCK!!" I scream as my body convulses on the bed, that hot cock not stopping for a god damn second as I explode against it, cum gushing from my stuffed cunt all over that ramming hammer.

Even as a try to catch my breath, the fucking continues. Bang-bang-bang up my slippery sleeve he fucks me. I'm a rag doll on the bed now, limp and panting.

"Bad girl," Jason growls, "I told you not to cum. How dare you... defy me... you horny... little... slut."

His momentum only increases as I feel him take it out on me. My ass shakes with every pounding punch, his cock feels like a friend now though, massaging my pussy from the inside while my body takes his abuse from the outside.

His hands grab my shoulders and pull me into his thrusts, deepening the penetration. My will leaves my body, and I relax into this... whatever it is... weightless existence of surrender.

A blinding light fills my eyes as the blindfold pulls off. Kara is there, naked and playing with herself next to me. She holds my hand and smiles as her husband punishes my naughty cunt.

I feel him getting close, and I want nothing more than a womb full of Jason's hot cum right now. His delicious cock is blurring my insides with its frantic pace, and I see Kara look up at him.

"Cum on her babe," she says simply, gripping my fist even tighter.

He doesn't reply, but grunts into me again and again. I'm lost in lust as my pussy takes him again and again, over and over as he fucks me... really and truly fucks me like my dreams could never imagine.

Kara slumps lower, frigging her long clit near my head and watching her husband and ready to burst herself.

"Oh fuck..." he warns.

"Do it Jason," Kara moans, her rubbing becoming a blur.

I don't want this to end, even though my body begs to differ, but I feel relief as his last thrust pulls free and empties my cunt. Instinctively I roll over to see a wild sight.

Jason is on his knees between my legs, his impossibly long cock wet in his fist, pumping and priming for orgasm. I look up at him like a desperate tramp and press my breasts together. His face is intense.

"Do it," I say finally, "Do it Jason. Cum. Cum on my tits. God. Cum on my face."

Kara's is frantically jilling herself as her husband jacks his cock over me, ready to spill it all. She moans out loud and plunges her fingers deep inside her pussy as she bursts, shaking and jerking beside me.

Jason groans, and when the first shot of cum blows out the swollen tip of his cock, my mouth opens wide and I lean up on my elbows, presenting my full torso for him to jizz on. Wad after wad of thick cum splatters against my bare chest, on my face, in my hair and drips onto my stomach.

Kara is still cumming as Jason's semen drips down my bare skin and onto their bed. I reach up and grab his twitching cock, smearing our juices together along his tight flesh. The lingering throb I feel makes my heart sing from what is clearly the best night of sex I will ever have.

Eventually Kara rolls onto her side next to me, breathing hard; the exotic aroma of sex enveloping us. Jason falls to my other side, my fist still clinging to his member as we breathe together and unwind. This night of passion is destined to live in my dreams and fantasies for as long as this full heart continues to beat.

***

Work is getting easier now. My insatiable lust has subsided somewhat, and I'm able to have normal conversations again, thank god. Turns out I'm not as sick-in-the-head as I thought, more like hot-in-the-pants.

I'm dating again, but still looking for that perfect fit. Jason and Kara are helping me get out there, and keep inviting me back for sex with them now and again. My favorite thing so far has been watching Jason just fuck his gorgeous wife. Their chemistry and rhythm is a wonder to behold, and it gives me something to strive for in my own relationships.

For now though, I'm happy exploring and experiencing a brand new world of compelling sex. I may never be satisfied with the normal ins and outs of a basic relationship. There needs to be something more... I don't know, energized about it. That dizzying, perched on the edge of a cliff feeling. I don't know how to describe it, but it's definitely not a sickness...

It's more like a yearning.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this little adventure. I live off the crumbs of your feedback so feel free to let me know what you think.