Sick Sisters 02: Diaper Day

Story Info
First they see a show, then wetting in Gran's diapers.
9.9k words
4.37
15.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in any sexual situations are over 18. This is a concluded, separate story, but it's a sequel. The characters are introduced more in the first part.

This story is about an intense piss fetish and incest between sisters. There are diapers for peeing, and there is much focus on immature games and dialogue. It can be a bit over-the-top. Skip it if you think this is not for you.

-------------------

When Anna and her little sister Mia first fell in love, they soon discovered that society could really throw some serious wrenches in the works of a little innocent incest.

Their roommates, for example, made privacy ridiculously difficult to come by. And leaving the apartments for some public sneaky kissing often made things even worse. Heads would turn everywhere to check out two blond female college students in their early 20s with fine breasts and asses, and in your hometown, any onlooker could mean the end of a shameful secret.

Either way, Anna and Mia didn't want to settle for sneaky flirts and teases. These girls wanted some serious sibling cunt, and the obvious solution was to move to a place of their own. Since available apartments were scarce mid-season, there was no choice but to resign themselves to no fucking through winter and spring.

"I'm desperate," Mia complained one day right after exams. "I'm so fucky! It doesn't matter how much I fuck myself anymore. I need sicker. I need to be an incest whore! I'm addicted! It won't go away."

Anna couldn't have put it better herself. They were perverted in the same way, craving all kinds of nasty and depraved fuck-games for proper satisfaction. On top of that, the sisters found each other very attractive, physically, and incest gave them the slutty thrills they needed. Now, they were slowly going insane with frustration.

Then came the miracle.

A favorite band was giving an early summer concert just a few hours away by the coast, and the arena was close to their grandmother's very pleasant apartment. It turned out that their spunky 75-year-old gran was leaving for a week at a resort with a friend, and she was willing to lend her home to her granddaughters over the weekend if they could get there in time.

They arrived at their gran's place a late Friday afternoon during one of the worst heatwaves in years. Two packed suitcases met them inside the door. The large old woman was booked on an evening plane, and there was time for a quick cup of iced tea between grandmother and granddaughters before the girls helped their gran down the elevators and into a taxi.

Finally, they were alone.

Compared to the rest of the family, their gran was rich, and her apartment was a magnificent single penthouse on top of a complex. There were windows everywhere, and a spacious balcony was carved into the slanted tin roof, allowing you a view down on a hundred other apartments and a courtyard.

"We are now queens in our queendom," Mia proclaimed theatrically, and then she turned to give her sister a first kiss on the lips. "Queens can kiss their sisters. I'm sure."

"Oohhh, fuck Sis," Anna panted. "Are we gonna do it already? We have time for a quick one. But, she's barely left. It's like, a little weird still, isn't it? Maybe we should relax a bit."

They spent a few moments trying to figure out how to enjoy themselves best, playing queens while they sipped glasses of Gran's wine and looked down at their realm. There was no need to rush things.

Anna made a discovery during her next trip to pee.

"I always thought age would never get to Gran," she called out from the bathroom. "Look what I found. It's full of these really big diapers. Do you think she uses them?"

There was a whole cupboard almost filled with stacked diaper packs in the bathroom. One pack on top was open. A more detailed inspection revealed that they were some sort of ultra-absorbent, extra thick incontinence pads. To hold them in place, you had to use extra large panties of which there were a few in the cupboard and some more in the wash basket.

"I've never seen her wear them, but maybe at night," Anna observed to her sister, joining in. "Jeez, Gran is huge. You could fit both of us in one of these."

Anna was lifting up her gran's panties from the wash basket, holding them out, inspecting their size. Their grandmother was a big lady, and her ass was clearly enormous compared to those of her descendants.

"What were you saying about being weird at Gran's place?" Mia giggled. "Now, you're playing with her dirty panties."

They were indeed inspecting the large diaper-panties, and both girls were equally fascinated.

"Ohh, I'm such a whore for getting wet by this," Anna admitted. "Can you imagine Gran has wet herself in this?"

In the mean time, Mia dug out a regular panty, which was smaller but still made for an enormous ass.

"Yeaahh," she agreed with lust in her eyes, inspecting the dirty piece of underwear. "I feel it! This is creaming my cunt, Sis. Do you think her cunt leaked pee in this, too? Do you think we can smell Gran's cunt in here?"

Their pent-up frustration finally bubbled over. Mia held the crotch of the panty to her nose and smiled. Anna giggled and approached her sister. Soon, both of them were smelling the crotch of their grandmother's dirty panties, and they kissed through the fabric. Their mouths opened, and both their tongues licked the dirty panty crotch.

"I want to taste your cunt spunk Sis," Anna panted. "I'm a sick fucking whore. I've wanted to suck your grool for so long. My cunt is fucking slimy right now!"

"Aaahhh, but what about respecting Gran's privacy?" Mia teased with a playful smile through the panties. "Don't you think she'd be disgusted by incest in her apartment? Besides, we can't fuck now. We'd miss the show."

She was right about the last part. They had plenty of time to figure out how to fuck each other senseless later, but right now they had serious business to attend to.

* * *

Two hours later, they were in the open-roof, hard-floor arena, standing around getting buzzed together with 15000 others. The sisters' summer dresses weren't even knee-length, which was perfect since the heat showed no signs of relenting. In these temperatures, the dresses were more comfortable without bras, and the free-moving and very prominent breasts of the two blondes drew stares from all over the floor.

The main act was preparing to go on. Anna touched Mia's perfect butt, and Mia turned back and caressed Anna's slender waist.

"I can't keep my hands off," Anna noted by way of talking loudly into her sister's ear. "No one knows us in here. They won't ever see us ever again. They have no idea we're sisters."

This was true. Sure, their pretty faces looked related, but who could know for sure? The place was packed, but it felt more safe and private than almost anywhere.

"Mmmhhh, I feel fucky when I touch you," Anna kept moaning, hugging and groping Mia from behind. "Oohhh, my pretty little sister lets me touch her in front of all these people."

"Do you want to give them something even fuckier to look at?" Mia said, turning around, and then Anna felt the warm wetness of both lips and tongue.

They pressed their bodies and tits together through a slobbering kiss that covered half of their faces in saliva. Their hands were caressing and squeezing hips and asscheeks, and then their fingers wandered away towards the breasts and the nipples, which poked out very close to their deep cleavage hems.

"Ooohh, I love you Sis," Anna moaned in pleasure from the touch. "Oohhh, there's so many people. Mmmhhh, and we can do whatever we want. I'm fucking horny!"

The start of the show interrupted them. The first few songs sent everyone including the sisters into a euphoria, but they kept kissing every now and then. When the songs slowed down, the girls were in the mood for drinks, and they started going back and forth to the bar. Through it all, they kept holding hands, and every other minute, they smooched. At one point, a pretty bartender girl shouted that they looked cute together, and they tongue-kissed deep for her while she poured their drinks extra tall.

There came a part half-way into the show when it was easier to talk. Mia was squirming a bit by now, looking more over at the lines going into the porta-potty section.

"I love this!" she suddenly admitted, shouting into Anna's ear. "I love being right here, with you! I don't want to waste time in line to pee."

Anna understood. She embraced the warm, tight body of her sister from behind and talked into her ear.

"You know the old days at concerts?" Anna asked suggestively. "Girls used to just wet themselves with excitement if they loved the band. The whole arena would smell of piss-wet cunts."

Mia moaned in excitement from that image and then again from nervousness. She needed to go very badly. It felt strange to even think about doing it among all these people, but it could work. They were sheltered by the crowd. There were already a few spilled drinks on the floor. Anna seemed to sense the hesitation.

"Just keep your legs apart a bit," Anna instructed. "It will run through your panties, inside your legs, and it won't get on your dress. It will just go straight down. You can do it. Don't worry about the people!"

Big sister caressed little sister's tits from behind, and the rushes of pleasure from the tits to the cunt made the decision easier. Mia turned her head for a kiss while she separated her feet on the floor as instructed.

"Aaahh, I wanna do it," she exclaimed. "It's fucking pervy. Should i do it? Aahhh, I'm a fucking cunt! I'm gonna piss right here, watching the show."

"Fuck yeah, do it! Just piss yourself for everyone! Let it go right in your panties! You're so fucking hot!"

Now, big sister kissed the neck of little sister, who moaned out loud from the titty-touch in the middle of the crowd where no one could even hear her. She tensed up through a few thrilling seconds, trying with all her willpower to go in the soft, moist squeeze of the panties. Finally, she managed to relax just right, and then it came.

"Oohhh fuuuck! Ooohhh fuuuckk! I can feel it! I'm gonna piss myself! Oohhh fuuuck, Sis, it's fucking coming!"

A spurt of warm liquid saturated the panty crotch and turned into a long stream. Her cunt lips bathed in delicate urine, cascading through the thin fabric and splashing down on the floor. Both girls could feel the splash-back on their bare legs while the puddle grew between their feet.

"Aaaahhh, it's amaaazing!" Mia cried out in relief through the music.

As long as the splashing continued, Anna kept massaging and groping the tits and kissing the neck. Mia wanted to touch her own cunt, but she couldn't risk making a mess of the dress. When the flow stopped, she turned around to kiss her sister harder, and Anna finally brought a hand down, lifted the skirt bottom, and shoved her fingers in through her sister's soggy panties.

"Fuck yeah!" Anna shouted through the kiss when she felt the liquid. "You're soaked! Oohhh, I love it!"

Mia fucked her drenched crotch back against the fingers. Anna brought the fingers up for a taste, and the girls thought to look around in case they were drawing too much attention, sucking piss fingers. There was nothing to worry about. But there was a puddle, and they decided to move to another spot to stay out of trouble. They laughed in a perfect, horny buzz all the way to their new spot.

Two songs later, it was Anna's turn, and they did it much the same. Mia stood behind, caressing her sister's hips and tits, dancing to the music, while Anna parted her legs and released the pressure from her bladder out on the floor.

At one point, they moved back to the first spot, and they couldn't find the puddle any more. They felt safe and free and very horny. The show was nearing the end, and the girls had red cheeks from making out. No tit was untouched for more than seconds, and their pissy, juice-swimming pussies were desperate for orgasms.

"Take my tits out!" Anna shouted back at her sister in euphoria. "I want more! I want it to be fucking glorious!"

Mia understood, feeling the same need for naughty perversion. She bared her sister's magnificent tits for everyone who wanted to see, and a moment later, they were both topless, caressing tits and nipples while they moaned in horny pleasure. Everything exploded in another feverish kiss. They were working themselves up for the climax.

At this point, their favorite song started playing. The crowd went wild around them, and the sisters knew exactly how to celebrate. They pulled dresses up and started fingering each other's completely drenched crotches. All the time, they were kissing so hard they nearly choked on the tongues down their throats, and they moved closer, pressing their naked tits together.

Soon, they were pressing the cunts to each other's thighs instead, humping. Little rivulets of urine squeezed from the panties and trickled down their legs while they fuck-kissed and pressed their naked tits flat. They reached around under the asses to finger the cunts from behind.

The music stormed through a crescendo, and the sisters both had orgasms with their tongues deep inside each other's wide-open mouths.

They stayed in the fuck-pose through the chorus, making sure they weren't falling over through their climaxes. They released more piss down each other's legs before returning to the world around them.

Only a few people were paying any attention, and no one seemed overly bothered or invasive. The girls arranged themselves back to something more normal, and then they rushed to the drinks stand to get a refill for the extra numbers before the crowd.

* * *

It was morning. The apartment felt more stuffy than a sauna when the morning sun hit it. Anna woke up in the large, soft bed they shared, swimming in a puddle of sweat. Her mouth was drier than she thought possible. Fortunately, there were several large glasses of water by the bed due to their drunk taking-care-of-themselves spree last night.

Some of the glasses were already empty, and she had faint memories of gulping down water to regulate her temperature during the night. She reached out and wet her lips and throat with another big gulp. Apart from the thirst, the most pressing issue was her bladder, which was about to burst. But there was something else. She wasn't completely naked, was she? Something white and thick was wrapped around her crotch.

She was wearing a diaper!

She had a surreal memory of them digging through the diaper packs when they came home, making sure that they wouldn't have to lose sleep from peeing. The weather was insane then and now, and she remembered drinking ice water and using the glass to cool herself down, pressing it against her face and tits.

She tried probing the thing in her crotch, and it rustled. It was dry. She could feel the touch very nicely through to her cunt. The stimulation was subdued by the material but left her wanting more. She turned to look her sister.

Mia looked impossibly wicked with her tits out and a big, thick, white package in her crotch. The sight hit Anna right in the hungover hornies, and before she even knew what she was doing, she reached out to touch. Mia moaned, waking up, and when the hand reached between her legs, she pressed back through the creased material. Anna gave in to temptation and planted wet kisses on her sister's tits.

"Mmmhhh, that feels good," Mia responded, slurring as she returned to consciousness. "Mmmhh, I'm fucky! I feel like I'm gonna explode. Ohh, I'm so fucking sick, Sis. It's too hot! I'm thirsty. Oohhh, and I really have to pee."

"Yeeaahh, we're cunts," Anna whispered, dreamingly. "Today, we're gonna come and come and come. But don't worry about peeing. You can just do it now right here, and then sleep in it for a little while."

Mia gradually realized what was covering her crotch, and she remembered that they had planned for this scenario last night.

"No..." she gasped, waking up in a slight panic. "I'm... I'm wearing a fucking diaper. I can't believe it. It's too fucking... disgusting! I can't pee in Gran's diapers, in Gran's bed, can I? But I have to go so bad!"

"Mmmhhh, yeaahhh," Anna purred. "But this is just what we wanted. We can be scuzzy for a whole day together. Yeahhh, we can fuck all day! Mmhhh, go ahead! Piss in a diaper for me, Sis!"

All the time, Anna kept pampering and massaging the wrapped-in crotch with her free hand. She brought a glass of water to her sister's lips, and when Mia had grabbed the glass, Anna returned her mouth to the stiff-nippled tit for a few moments. Mia moaned from the stimulation and bucked back at the hand.

"Aahhh, it feels real good," she announced. "Yesterday was insane. Fuuuck, I'm a slut. We look fucking insane with our tits out, in fucking diapers."

"Yeeaahhh, you're a hot slut," Anna panted, licking the sweaty tit. "I bet you can fill your diaper real good for me. I'll hold your cunt and keep you safe while you go. Just think about my hand and go in it!"

"Yeaahh your hand. Mmmhh, your hand is gonna make me go. Just keep it there! I can feel it. My fucky cunt! Kiss me! Aahhh, fuck! I want to taste your tongue, Sis! Ooohh, yeaahh!"

They tongued each other's mouths, and then came a sharp sloshing sound as a torrent of piss filled up Mia's diaper. The padding swelled up with warmth in Anna's hand. Mia bucked her crotch up, kissing the soaking fabric from the inside with her cunt lips. Anna pressed back down on the outside for stimulation. It didn't take much to get you off from proper piss incest.

"Fuck, yeaahh..." Mia gasped out. "It's so wet! Uuhhh, it's sick! Uuuhh, uuuhhh! I'm gonna fucking come, Sis! Aaaahh, my cunt's creaming! Uuuhhh! Piss! Uuuhhh, uunhhh, I'm fucking coming for you! Uuunnhhh..."

The piss-saturated diaper was a warm, wet fuck fruit that massaged her entire crotch, and now she jammed her cunt up harder and harder into that softness. She came hard, moaning into her sister's mouth.

Finally, Mia was done, and she relaxed and drifted back into a fast morning nap. Anna was happy with her work, but she had some needs of her own now. First, she moved her hand to her own crotch and pressed down to feel the diaper better. Then she started urinating very deliberately into it.

Releasing the pressure this way felt more perverted than she had imagined, and she loved it. Soon, she was going full force, gushing out the contents of her over-filled bladder into the padding that swelled all around her crotch.

It was time for her own come. She started humping Mia's thigh through the urine-cushion. The soft, wet stimulation pressed out liquid with each with each thrust, washing wetness all over the cunt. But the cunt wanted more sickness. She made her little sister raise her arm, and then Anna kissed her way in to the dripping pearls of perspiration in the exposed armpit. Their entire bodies were wet with sweat, and Anna tried to lick it off, moving her lips and tongue between the armpit and the closest tit.

This was it. The salty sister sweat on a tit and the piss-dribbling diaper against her slit provided the perfect, twisted stimulation that her mind needed right now. It took about a minute to work up her climax through animal grunts and groans, and then she tensed up and shook violently through a massive release.

She relaxed. They both slept for another hour.

* * *

Waking up for real, they were both literally dripping with sweat. Anna went to look for some refuge from the heat on the shadow side of the apartment, which had the balcony. This side was just as warm, but at least there was shelter from the sun and some whiffs of air movement from outside the open the balcony doors.

"Fuck it!" she announced. "Tonight I'm taking the mattress, and I'm sleeping out here to survive this."