Sick Sisters 02: Diaper Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On impulse, Anna walked over and grabbed the other used-up diaper to put that one in the fridge as well.

The sisters sat down naked to share the bubble wine on the balcony. The sun was coming around to their side, and it would get warm, but there was some kind of canopy above that they might hide under for a while at least.

"Cheers!" Mia gave a toast. "To drinking naked with my sister! The only problem is it makes even hornier."

"Yeah, this is the best," Anna confirmed. "Finally! I'm so happy right now. I'm gonna piss."

She spread her legs in the tanning chair, and then a river of piss came out of her hairy cunt and made a little puddle on the balcony floor. Both of them laughed, and then Mia repeated the feat, emptying the last of her bladder straight out without a care in the world while they sipped their wine.

The afternoon was passing by quickly. They needed more to drink, and it didn't feel right to go through their poor gran's entire wine rack.

After their rest, they put on dresses and fresh diapers, and they left for the supermarket.

Salad was still enough for such a hot day, and they decided to chop their own vegetables at home. All through the shop, the sisters stopped to kiss and caress tits through the dresses.

"Look, my nipples are fucking rock-hard," Anna pointed out when she stood in the cold air by an open fridge.

"Ooohhh yeaahh," Mia responded, trying out the pleasant temperature. "It makes me want to pee."

The sisters kissed and pissed themselves right there. On their way to the registers, they passed the baby department.

"Maybe we should get some pacifiers to go with our diapies," Mia thought out loud.

"Why do we need pacifiers when we have real tits?" Anna countered.

They ended up with some pasta, vegetables, and dressing, and then they went for some fancy wine and bubbly. They took their time to get home, so they had time to walk over to the park again and kiss and piss some more among the people still out there.

When they got home, it was late afternoon at its warmest. They were spent, and they decided to sit down again before doing anything else. The girls popped open another bottle of wine and got some ice cubes before ending up in the sofa out on the balcony.

"It's too hot for anything," Mia complained, masturbating lazily with her hand inside the diaper while sipping her wine. "I feel perverted, but I'll sweat too much if I make myself come."

"Yeah, the worst will pass soon," Anna decided while also masturbating. "We'll just have to have comfy cummies until then. Now, did you want something to suck on?"

She folded the top of her dress down to reveal her tits. This sight reinvigorated Mia, who stared wide-eyed at the stiff nipples. She wanted to play a game.

"Ooohhh fuuuck yes, Baby-Sis wants tit!" she gasped. "Oohhh, please, let your little diapy baby suck your titty! Oooohh, please big sister! Your little diaper baby is so fucking cunty!"

The big sister put on a maternal smile, and she leaned back and pillowed up so someone could lie in her lap. Mia moved in place, grunting with animal excitement. Anna held the head of her sibling and brought it up to a nipple. The breast was wet with sweat, trickling down all over the face when the mouth latched on.

"Yeaahh, that's it, you little piss baby," she encouraged. "Ooohhh, it's good. Oooohh, I'm so fucking titty! Suck my tit, you little fuck baby!"

"Mmhhhh, mmmhhh, mmmnhh," Mia responded in degenerate grunts, drooling on the tit flesh. "Mmnnhh, uuuhhh! Uuunnhh!!"

Both girls pissed themselves again. Anna rubbed the piss diaper between her sister's legs through the suckling, and Mia came closer and closer to another orgasm in her urine bath. Finally, she bucked the diaper back against her sister's hand and spasmed in a perfect release, grunting into the big tit.

They rested. Mia looked up with bliss and pissed some more.

"I'm such a fucking tit-whore," she whispered. "Ooohh, you're so pretty. Do you want to be my little diapy baby and suck my tit? I wanna be your titty-whore, Sis. Do you want to suck sister-titty and come in your pissy diapy?"

Anna had no objections to this plan, and the sisters switched positions. Then, big sister was treated to another piss-diaper massage all the way to orgasm while she sucked on a sweat-dripping tit.

They were both amazed that they could still come just from stimulation through the paddings. But the leaking, wet pressure all over the cunts was an unbelievably pleasant sensation, and maybe the thrills of sickness were even more important. What really brought them to orgasm after orgasm was the sick knowledge that they were fucking their own piss.

After this temporary satisfaction came a new period of relaxation. They had some lime and mint leaves, which they mixed with the ice-water. It was delicious. Due to a wise decision, they also had some very salty nuts to snack on, but it was about time for some proper food before they lost their energy.

While sorting and packing, Anna wrapped the soft-frozen diapers out of the freezer around two wine bottles before putting them back.

"The pads will be great freezer buckets," she explained to her sister's questioning face. "We need all the ice we can get today. Let's put the new ones in the fridge!"

Mia just went with it without understanding why. They took their diapers off, and Anna stocked up the fridge with that additional pair. Working naked, she got some pasta boiling, and she started sorting out vegetables into the strainer for washing.

"Wait!" Mia called out when she saw her sister reaching for the faucet.

Mia came up to the kitchen counter. She jumped and turned, climbing up with her bare ass onto the counter. She had to hunch forward a bit to fit all the way in while she scooted to the side. Soon, her cunt hovered over the sink, and she spread her legs wide for access.

"I can wash them," was all she said, and it was all she needed to say.

Anna kissed her sister and moved the strainer in between her legs. They both laughed as Mia's cunt started spraying piss all over the salad. Anna even brought her hand down, washing everything around in the flowing liquid.

"You're so fucking sexy," she let her sister know with another kiss.

Soon, they were eating urinated salads and drinking wine in complete undress on the balcony. They had put on some music to get the party going. They were getting more buzzed again.

"It turns me on to eat this piss salad," Anna informed her sister. "It's yummy. Your piss is so fucking yummy in my mouth, Sis. Your piss tastes so good, it makes your sister's cunt drool."

She was becoming more immature by the syllable, but she was doing it because it turned her on. Mia enjoyed the game just as much.

"Oohhh, yeah, fuck drool and piss," she responded. "I'm gonna need another cummy when we're done eating this delicious piss."

It seemed that Anna had a plan for this as well. After dinner, she cleared the table and returned from the kitchen with two very cold, overfilled piss diapers from the fridge. She made Mia scoot over in the sofa and spread out both diapers on the sofa cushions.

"We'll both sit down on one each," Anna started explaining. "And we'll close them as fast as we can. Then, I don't know what happens, but it should cool us down at least."

It sounded scary but also naughty enough to try. They stepped into a pair each of their gran's panties and pulled them up to their knees to be ready. The pads were spread-out and waiting for them in the sofa, and the girls leaned back, hovering their naked asses above the cold wetness. There was a moment of tense hesitation, and then Mia dropped down first.

"Oooohhh, fuuuuck!!" she cried out when the coldness embraced her entire crotch.

Anna joined a split second later, and then they were both gasping from their cunts becoming a little cooler than were prepared for. It only took seconds before they had goosebumps all over their skin. Their nipples ached with extreme hardness.

They worked fast, using their last shreds of self control to lift their asses, hold the pads in place, and pull the panties up. Then, they fell over on top of each other in the sofa.

"Ooohhh, it's so cold," Anna got out. "I'm gonna piss in it! I can't hold back! It just comes no matter what I do! Ooohhh fuuuck! Aaahhhh..."

She let out a long sigh of relief as warm urine splattered into the coldness of the diaper.

"Me too," Mia cried out. "I can't stop it! Aaaahh, piss! Ooohhh, fuuck this is amazing! It's hot and cold! Fuck me, Sis! Fuck me!"

They pissed and humped and kissed in their cold diapers. They sucked every petrified nipple. Within a minute, they were both moaning their way to fresh, unique orgasmic experiences.

"I'm gonna fucking come! It's so cool on my cunt! I love it! I'm gonna come in it! Aaahhh, aaahhh! Fuck me! Aaahhh, aaaahh, I'm coming! Yeaahh, now! Uuunnhhh!!"

"Fuck yeah, I'm coming too! Nnghhh, nnnghhh!! My cunt is so cool! Piss!! Here it comes! Aannhhh!! Uunnhhh!! Fuuuck, it's gooood!!"

They embraced and cried with joy, kissing while their cunts pulsed in cold pleasure. The cooling crotch-hugs weren't unpleasant anymore, but the numbed cunts kept leaking urine from temperature-induced incontinence. It was just impossible to stop.

The sisters drifted off into a perfect bliss, caressing arms and tits.

"I'm dripping," Anna noted once she finally stood up, pulling her diaper down.

Since she had more hair, she was dripping more, but Mia was also dripping when she bared her cunt. Looking down, they found the absorbing pads completely overfilled. The liquid was still there, and some of it hadn't even been soaked up. Ounces of urine were pooling up in little lakes at the center of the pads.

On impulse, Mia reached down to touch it.

"It's still pretty cold," she announced.

Then, she bowed down. Her lips reached the piss, and she started slurping greedily.

"Oooohhh, yeahhh, it's tasty," she exclaimed. "Cold piss! I want more of this!"

Anna bowed down to slurp up some tepid piss as well. Then, they continued by laying down in the sofa cunt to mouth, warming each other's crotches up through slow, wriggling kisses.

"My asshole needs your tongue too," Mia informed her sister. "Ooohhh, yeaaahh, that's it! All the way in! Lick my ass, Sis! Ooohhh, press your tongue in! Yeeahh, your tongue is all warm in my ass!"

The evening turned into a haze of sickness. Anna arranged for the night by filling the free floor space of the balcony with the air mattress they had decided to sleep on. The sisters lay down on it and started licking each other's cunts and assholes through orgasm after orgasm. They kept pissing in each other's mouths, and to keep the flow going they consumed a bottle of wine that was chilled by a frozen diaper. Then, they turned to chilling their own piss in the bottle. They poured it and sipped it through laughter and kisses. They flavored it with the lime and mint. They were never satisfied for more than a minute, but they were perfectly happy just being delirious together.

"Your piss is tasty Sis," Mia praised the drink. "Iced piss from my sister's cunt has to be the sluttiest thing I ever drank."

Anna laughed, and then she poured the liquid all over one of her tits. The nipple and the areaola contracted into rock hardness, and Mia yelped, throwing herself forward to start licking. Her lips closed around the nipple, and she started sucking and lapping, making her sister moan in delight.

"Did you like that?" Mia panted up. "How about this?"

She climbed on top, and then she started pissing all over her sister's tits. Anna purred with delight from the hot shower.

Then, she went inside and came out with several full diapers from the fridge and two bras from their gran's wash basket. Anna used the soaked padding to make their big-titted gran's bras fit them perfectly, and soon the sisters wore cold piss-diapers both on their tits and their cunts. The cold wetness everywhere made them lose control once more, and they threw themselves on the mattress and rolled around, kissing, emptying their bladders spontaneously.

"Yeah, fuck me!" Anna panted out while she pissed herself. "Mmmhhh, it's all cold and wet! Mmmhh, it's all pissy! Aaahhh, piss-cunts and piss-tits! Nnnghh, I wanna piss fuck you forever!"

"Oh fuck, I love you!" Mia responded with goosebumps all over. "Aaahh, cold piss! Aaahhh, fucking piss-fuck me, Sis! Mmnnghh, I'm a fucking piss whore! Fuck me! Aaahh, fuck me!"

The girls kept their pleasure games up through the rest of the evening and into the night. The music was still playing although softer and lower, providing a good mood for sleeping on the balcony without disturbing the neighbors too much.

Around tucking-in time, the girls only had one diaper pad left from the pack, which caused some puzzlement when trying to decide how to spend the night. Anna had one last stroke of inspiration.

She returned with one of their gran's original, giant diaper panties, which was big enough for both of them to fit in for real. They got on the mattress, and then they giggled as they clumsily fitted all legs in through the holes of the panty and climbed inside.

Anna pushed the dry diaper cushion in place. They had to stand face-to-face and pull, sitting down carefully, to get in it the way they wanted, entwining their legs and pressing the crotches together. Eventually, they were locked in a tight embrace, cunt-to-cunt, tit-to-tit, kissing.

They were sharing a diaper.

"Uuhhh, I fucking love you," Mia grunted out through drooling kisses. "Uuhhh, uuuhh, I need to piss right now. Uuhhh, I'm gonna piss on your cunt, Sis."

"Fuuck, yeaahh, do it!" Anna approved. "Oohhh, we fill the diaper together. Ooohhh, piss-fuck my cunt! Fuck me! Ooohhh, fuck me! I'm gonna fuck my sister's cunt in piss!"

Their tit's rubbed together while they waited for their crotches to relax. Then, Anna felt the warm flow of Mia's cunt going first. They started rubbing together in the warm wetness, sliding cunt lips up and down through cunt lips.

"Uuuhh, uuuhhh," Mia grunted. "Ooohhh, I'm pissing. Mmmhhh, I'm a whore! Uuunhhh, we're whores! Aaaahhh, fuck me, piss whore!"

"Fuck yeaahh," Anna cried back through her sister's lips. "Aaaahh, I'm pissing too! Oohh, fucking tit-fuck! Uuuhhh, fucking piss-fuck! Uuunhhh, I want sicker! Ooohhh, fuuuck, I need more sicky-fuck, Sis!"

Anna's hairy cunt flooded her sister's crotch and the diaper, and before they knew it, they were fucking in a deep pool of both their piss. They kept rubbing forever, devouring each other's mouths and moaning louder. Eventually, it happened.

"Aaanhh!!" Mia cried. "Aaahhh, piss everywhere! Uuuuhh, it's gonna fucking happen! Uuunhhh, cummy! Cummy! Aaaahh, cummy cummy! Uunnhhh, fuck me, here it comes! Uuunhh, uuunnhhh!!"

She spasmed in climax, mashing her slippery cunt lips even harder against Anna's, and the big sister felt herself being pushed over the edge as well.

"Fuck yeah, it's happening," she gasped before crying out. "Aaahhh, I'm coming too! Aaanhhh, right in the piss! Aannhhh, so good! Aaahhh, uuunnhhh! Fuuuuck!!"

The sisters spasmed and cried in each other's arms while their cunts pulsed with pleasure in the drenched diaper.

They stayed that way, sitting comfortably and on their way to falling asleep without lying down. They were stirred from their coma by a commotion from the balconies further down. Without thinking, Anna leaned out, dragging her sister along to the bars of the railing.

Three guys were smoking on a balcony a few floors down on the other side of the courtyard, and now they were holding beers up, cheering towards the girls' apartment. There was nothing for the sisters to do but smile and wave, and then they finally lay back in bed. They were exhausted and temporarily satisfied, and within minutes they were sleeping, wetting their diaper until it squished with every movement.

* * *

The morning was wonderful. For the first time in ages, the sister felt peaceful and satisfied. They cleaned and fucked some more, and they finally locked up and dropped the spare keys in the mail box with heavy hearts.

Summer was coming. They had to focus on finding their own den of incest and endless piss-play.

-------------------

Probably, you shouldn't cool your cunt this way. I bet it's dangerous.