Sick Sisters 02: Diaper Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia was in agreement in from the kitchen where she scoured the fridge for something cold. She was enjoying the cold air from the fridge, which gave her goosebumps all over and nipples hard as pebbles.

"Should we change these little diapies?" she asked with the innocent baby voice that meant she was getting ready to play again.

The sisters were quite a sight. They were mostly naked. Their bouncy, dangling breasts were too big to fit in any hand. Their skin was smooth and their curves were soft. And then, there were the huge packs of diapers wrapped all around their crotches. The diapers were clearly very full, bulging out with a liquid color tone. Last night, they had put them on using abundant amounts of surgical tape, which they had looped around their waists as belts. Now, standing up, the pads hung down slightly, and both girls were walking with their thighs more parted than usual.

Mia ended up grabbing a pitcher of cold water and topping it off with ice. In the mean time, Anna rounded up two bathrobes for them.

"Yeah, I guess we should get out of these," Anna said, referring to the diapers. "I just need to sit first. It's so strange to wake up and already feel exhausted. This heat is insane."

Once in robes, the girls walked out on the huge balcony and planted their padded asses in two tanning chairs. There was a large floor space. In once corner, there was a sofa with a table, and in the other corner there were enough plants to call it a cozy in-apartment garden.

From where they were sitting, they had a good view of some other apartments in the courtyard. Theirs was higher than all the others, and if they sat back in the sofa instead of chairs, no one would see them. But it didn't matter now. There was no one out on the balconies across the yard, because the sun was cooking them. The girls had their world to themselves.

"This is so relaxing," Mia let out. "I really have to pee some more. Do you think the diapy can take it?"

"Yeah, they're massive," her sister determined. "Either way, what does it matter. Just go for it! I'm gonna try, too."

They overlooked their queendom, and then you could hear streams hissing into padded wetness through the quiet of the yard while its regents filled up their comfort wear.

"It feels so weird," Mia noted. "It fills up my crotch completely. I wonder if this is what having big balls feels like."

"Try blue balls. I'm so fucking horny. I think I need at least 10 orgasms today. I've wanted this for so long, Sis. I love you so much."

"Yeah, I need it too. So fucking bad... Let's have another cummy, and then we can go out and eat."

They pushed the chairs back a few steps until no one on the other side had a clear line of sight to anything below their faces. The girls could still see the top rows of apartments across. They giggled together while they opened their robes again. Then, they opened the diapers together, and they folded down the fronts and spread their legs.

There came a humid smell of sloppy cunt and warm piss as they spread for the world. Anna's crotch had a thick bush of hair, and Mia's was carefully trimmed, showing her meaty cunt lips a little better. Either way, both sisters' hair was completely soaked and glistening with piss at the moment. The slits in the center were glistening even more from cunt juices, seeping-out.

The girls leaned back with hands on their tits and cunts, and soon you could hear the sticky-wet noises of their joint masturbation. Neither of them cared to hold back their moans when they came, bucking in their chairs.

"Yeah, that one hit the spot," Anna sighed out after recovering.

She still sat on the ass-end of her oversaturated crotch sponge, and she held the front up and released a final spurt of urine into the soggy mess. She closed her robe and got up, leaving the wet package behind. Mia waited behind while her sister used the bathroom. When Anna came out freshly showered, Mia took her turn. They didn't know what to do with the diapers, and on impulse Anna put them in the freezer to keep them fresh.

The dresses from yesterday were spent, but the girls had both brought easy-to-pack summer dresses with loose waists, allowing maximum air, which was perfect for today.

"I'm gonna let my tits air without a bra," Mia thought out loud. "Do you think we should go without panties or just piss our panties all day and walk around? We need to be pervy and sick, right?"

"You know what might work?" Anna said, walking away to the bathroom.

She came out holding two new crotch pads in her hands.

"Oohh, fuck yeah!!" Mia agreed with enthusiasm. "Diapers all day! Can we really do it? We might as well, right?"

"Why not? The dresses are loose. No one will notice. Here, I can help you put it on."

Anna led her little sister over to the bed to lie down. The sight of an adult, neatly trimmed cunt spreading to be pampered was very captivating. Anna had to muster all her self-control not to dive in and munch the tasty slit. Instead, she guided her little sister to lift her bum so the nappy pad could slide in underneath.

The big, silky diaper panties were a little too loose for the girls' tight, young asses, which had been the reason behind the somewhat unruly taping last night. Their own panties were obviously too tight now. Anna solved the problem by fetching every unwashed pair she could find of their gran's normal panties. After some trying on and giggling, they had found a pair each that were perfect fits. They helped each other put them on, and as final safety they added neat rounds of tape around the top of each package.

All diapered up, they fell into an impromptu fashion show, spinning around, caressing each other's tits and kissing. Then, they had to try it in dresses to confirm you couldn't see something out of the ordinary. Their crotches rustled a bit when they played with them, but this should work itself out once they became wetter.

"Fuck, this is hot," Anna panted. "My little diapy-sis. My cunt is gonna piss everywhere we go today!"

"Ohh yeah, it really turns me on," Mia agreed. "I don't want to wait any more. I want to go out there right now and be a piss cunt for everyone!"

They dove into another deep, horny kiss, squeezing tits and moaning into each other's mouths. Then, they left to face the world.

* * *

The apartment was only a few blocks from the crowded park, which led out to a beach. The walk through the park provided some welcome shade. Eventually, they reached a large open-air, café-type restaurant that was perfect for a break. About a hundred people were scattered around tables between trees.

Unfortunately, the only available seats were in the sun, and the waitress started by bringing an extra pitcher of ice water to compensate. Anna and Mia ordered wine and salads, and soon they were in their own little buzzed bubble.

"Such an amazing day," Anna enjoyed herself. "I have all day alone with my favorite sister in the whole world. I might even handle the horniness for a few hours with more wine."

"Yeah, and maybe a few cummies," Mia panted, rubbing herself against the chair and biting her lip. "I'm so slimy for you, Sis. And now I have to piss. Ooohh, it's gonna get me off to go to the bathroom right here in my chair."

All around them was a crowd of well-off people grabbing lunch or a relaxing drink in the shade. The place was a bit classy and expensive, and there were several members of staff walking around. No one suspected that one of the guests was about to relieve her cunt right in the middle of everything.

"Do it!" Anna panted excitedly. "You're so hot! Want to hold my hand?"

She looked around at the oblivious people and held out her hand for her sister to grab.

"Ooohhh yeaahh, I feel fucking scummy," Mia whispered in euphoria. "It's coming. Oohhh yeahhh, here it comes. My cunt! Aaahh, now! Yeaah, I'm pissing, Sis! My scuzzy cunt is pissing right now!"

Somehow, this place provided all the privacy they needed. They looked around carefully at the surrounding crowd while secretly, under the table, Mia's cunt lips were washed apart by piss-spurts into the thick white diaper, bathing her entire crotch in warm wetness.

"Aren't you gonna go?" Mia asked once she was emptied.

Her sister gave a naughty smile in response. She was bursting to go, but she was holding out for something.

"I'm waiting until that waitress comes around again," she informed. "I want her here while I do it."

Fortunately, they managed to catch the waitress' attention by grabbing the wine list again. Mia started asking questions, buying time for the older sister to be as naughty as she needed. Eventually though, the waitress inevitably turned to Anna, who was sitting with a blushing face, staring back at the very professional woman.

The waitress might have figured something was up, but she had no chance of knowing that she was trying to take an order from someone whose hairy cunt was pissing hard into a diaper at that very moment. Anna could barely focus on anything but the sensation of warm liquid, rippling out all around her cunt. She managed to pant out that she wanted the same as her sister.

"Did you do it?" Mia eagerly inquired when they were alone again.

"Yeeess," Anna sighed in relief while she pressed the last squirt out into the wet pad. "I looked into her eyes while it still came out of my cunt. I think I almost came. I want to fuck myself right into it now!"

This remark caused Mia to try sliding back and forth in her chair a few times, mashing her saturated, warm diaper back against her moist fuck lips.

"What, this way?" she whispered and humped more. "Yeaah, it's amazing... Oohh fuck, it's a pillow of piss. Oohhh, ooohhh, I think I can come already. Mmmhhh, should I do it? Ooohhh, right here?"

"Do it, Sis!" Anna gasped out with a fascinated stare at her little sister. "Come here, for all of them!"

Mia humped and blushed, squeezing her sister's hand. Anna looked around, making sure no one paid too much attention.

"Yeah, I'm so cunty," Mia gasped. "Aaaahh, it's so messy everywhere. Oooohh, there's fuck-drool mixing with piss in the pillow. Ooohh, fuuuck, I want to touch my tits, but someone will see."

She mashed down as hard as she dared, cunt-kissing the piss-wetness in the diaper. The only thing that held her back was keeping the chair from to moving or making noises. She was getting closer, and she cared less about the rest of the world.

"That's right," Anna whispered in encouragement. "You're so good. You're such a pretty little sister. Make your little cunny come in the piss right here, Sis, for all of us!"

Mia gasped and gasped again, humping down in the squishy softness. She was looking straight forward in bewildered amazement over what was happening, and she squeezed Anna's hand harder. Mia's mouth opened, and then she managed to keep the noise down to aching whimpers as a wet orgasm hit her.

Anna kept trying to keep a discreet lookout. So far, no one had noticed that something was going on at the little table with the wanton sisters.

"Now you're ahead of me with one come," Anna said quietly. "I need it. But maybe we should go somewhere else, before people start to notice us."

Their meals were all but finished. They made sure to hydrate before a warm walk, and they finally payed, got up, and set course towards the beach over a mile away.

Holding hands and walking with soaked diapers was a titillating experience. Every step, wetness massaged their cunts, turning the whole walk into a long, soft piss fuck. They stopped all the time to kiss and touch each other's tits, and they pressed their fingers through the soaked cushions harder and harder to make their cunts feel it.

Eventually, the view to the beach opened up a few hundred feet down a slope.

Down some overgrown stairs, nearing the bottom of the slope, there was a run-down, closed canoe rental with a bench outside. No one came by here, and you were close enough to see everyone down by the water clearly. A few patches of high grass were blowing in the wind, obscuring details about you from others when you sat down.

"No one on this beach knows who we are," Anna observed in a very analytical fashion. "And even if they see us doing weird stuff, they won't be close enough to really tell for sure."

"This is the perfect place for your cummy Sis," Mia giggled, giving her sister a kiss.

Anna felt a thrill, realizing that this was where it would happen. She kissed her sister back. Soon, they were groping each other's tits without caring what people saw. Then, through the moaning and the panting of the kisses, you could hear new streams of liquid filling up both their crotch packages.

Mia brought her hand down to the outside of Anna's padding and started rubbing.

"Fuck yeah, Sis!" Anna gasped out. "You're gonna make me come right here with all these people! Aaahhh, I need it! Fuuck, I'm so fuck-sick! Ooohhh, I'm gonna come in it! Uuuhhh, rub my piss! Uunhh, rub it!"

"That's right Sis. Come for me! Come for them! Let your cunt come in the diaper! Come in the piss for them!"

"Fuuck, it's happening!" Anna cried back high enough for people to at least hear the noise. "Aaahhh, I'm gonna come now! Aaannhh, I'm coming! Fucking incest cunt! Uuhhh, uuuhh, uunnhhh! Uuunnhhh!"

Mia sealed her lips over her sister's, and they kissed through the rest of the orgasm while the hand in the crotch kept massaging the padding. As Anna zoned out, relaxing in the embrace in post-orgasmic bliss, Mia looked over her shoulder and found that no one appeared to pay too much attention to what was going on yet.

"I think I want to go," she informed as gently as possible. "Someone might bother us. It's a shame. I would have enjoyed a bath right now."

"Yeah, I'm so fucking sweaty all over," Anna agreed. "I can't imagine how clammy my diaper has to be inside. Piss and cunt juice and sweat."

"Mmmhhh," Mia giggled and kissed her sister again. "I have to taste all that. We'll let our juicy sweat stew all the way back, and then we'll lick it clean, right?"

* * *

When they arrived home, they desperately gulped down half a pitcher of water each, and then they started kissing with a fever. Their cunts were ready for new orgasms after being massaged by urine sponges through the entire the walk home.

"Fuck yeah, gimme your sweat!" Anna panted out as she licked the salty perspiration from Mia's skin. "I wanna fuck the piss and come in your mouth. I wanna piss-fuck my little sister now!"

They were out of their dresses in a second, making out with bare tits in only diapers. Both pairs of tits were slippery with sweat on the undersides, and the sister's took turns kneeling down to taste the salty fluids while the other one stood waiting, enjoying the tongue.

"Oohhh yeah," Mia gasped back. "Lick my tit-sweat! Taste my sweat, Sis!"

They licked under each other's arms, and then they traded the salt in horny kisses. They moved on to a thick, cozy, expensive-looking rug, which they sat down on face-to-face. They kissed, and they pressed diaper against diaper, rearranging into a scissoring position.

"Ooohh, fuck my cunt!" Anna let out with a horny, perverted hiss. "Diapy-fuck me, Sis! I can feel the piss everywhere!"

The pressure caused piss to seep out of the crotch-paddings, and soon wetness glistened down the insides of their thighs while they diapy-tribbed harder and harder.

"That's it," Mia whimpered in euphoria. "It's perfect! I'm gonna fucking piss-come! Fuck my diapy! Diapy-fuck! Aaahh, aaaahh, I'm gonna come! It's so sick! I love it! Aaahhh, I'm gonna come!"

"Yeeahh, it's leaking piss," Anna responded in ecstasy. "I'm a whore! Just a little more! Just a little more, fucking the old piss! Ooohhh fuuuck, it's so good on my cunt! Mmmhhh, it's coming! It's coming!"

There was a race to come first as they mashed their soft diaper padding together and sawed their cunts back and forth. In the end, Mia won the race and collapsed on the floor while she clasped her diaper with both hands and jammed it into her cunt. Piss was squishing out all around her ass.

"Aaahhh!! Uunnhhh!! So good! I'm coming! Aaahh, so hard! Uunnhhh!! Aaahhh!! Fucking piss! I fucking love it!! Uuunnhhh!"

Anna watched and tried as hard as she could to control herself. She was biting her lips, whimpering in envy of her sister, who thrashed around in ecstasy on the floor. Then, Mia calmed down, and it was Anna's turn.

"Please make me come Sis," she begged. "Please, taste inside my diaper! Oohh, it's so disgusting now. I want your mouth there so bad."

She spread her legs and leaned back as if she wanted help getting changed.

"Mmmhhh, I need it too," Mia panted as she crawled up. "Yeahh, sweat, piss, and fuck slime from a whole day. And I'm gonna fucky sucky! Mmmhh, sexy fuck-stuff."

She opened the diaper up and gasped in euphoria as the smells of sick horniness hit her. The diaper was warm in her hand. Pulling it back revealed a treasure of completely soaked cunt hair, glued slick against the skin. The entire crotch was shiny and dripping with piss. In the slit, you could clearly see an abundance of thicker, creamier liquids, trickling out. The absorbing pad was soaked enough that the front made a wet thump when she dropped it. Anna was still sitting with her ass on the back part.

"Taste it!" the big sister ordered. "I'm so sleazy. I want your mouth in my fuck hair. Aaahh, I want to watch my sister clean me. Suck my spunk! Mmmhh, make me come, you fucking whore!"

Mia let out a moan of ecstasy and dove in with her mouth wide open. A second later, both of them were crying in euphoria as her tongue wriggled everywhere, exploring the flavors.

"Yeess, I'm gonna come in your fucking scum-mouth!" Anna cried. "Aaahhh, like that! Suck it! Aaahhh, it's so nasty! Aahhh, aaahh, I'm coming! Uuuhhh, in your fucking mouth! Aaahhh, yeesss! Now! Here it comes, you whore! Aaahhh!!"

Anna spasmed and came so hard that two sharp spurts of liquid shot out into the open mouth of her sister, who swallowed with a passion and kept sucking.

When Anna returned from her satisfied haze, she looked down at Mia's desperate mouth, craving more nastiness, kissing and sucking the actual inside fabric of the diaper.

"Mmhhh, I want it again," Mia begged through lips pressing into diaper wetness. "Mmmmhh, your cunt was so sleazy! I have to come again. Mmmphh, please, let me come in your mouth!"

She lay back with her legs spread, and Anna showed mercy, climbing in to open the next crotch package. In the mean time, Mia held on to her sister's nappy pad the way you would hold on to a treasure. Mia gasped when her own diaper was opened and warm smells of cunt, piss, and sweat filled the room once again.

"Eat my fuck slime!" she whispered in a sick euphoria, and then she turned her attention back to the pad in her hands.

She moaned into the tepid piss sponge and started sucking more liquid out of it.

Anna's tongue wriggled in through the thick juices in the cunt crack. Soon, Mia was pressing on the head between her legs with one hand, and she used her other hand to press the old diaper against her mouth, making piss leak out over her entire face. Her crotch was bucking back against the sister mouth, building an orgasm.

"Mmphhh, mmmphhh," you heard her muffled cries of orgasm through the overfilled incontinence pad. "Mmffhhh, MMMPFHHH..."

Her trembles built to one last mighty spasm of pleasure, and then she relaxed on her back in bliss with her arms falling down to her sides and the diaper still resting on her face. She pissed in her sister's face, and Anna just opened her mouth and cherished the liquid gift.

"Ooohhh yeaahhh, you slut," Anna gasped, looking up from between the thighs. "I need more! It's time for a real party, don't you think?"

She got up and walked naked and dripping over to the fridge. There was a small, expensive-looking bottle of bubbly, and she absentmindedly put down the soaked diaper on a shelf to grab the bottle. Surely, Gran wouldn't mind them having another sip of wine. She might even have meant it for them, since it was in the fridge, right?