Sick Sisters: Pee Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could see the sisters stop dead in their tracks, trying to figure out where this turn of events left them. The hostess clarified.

"So, I'll hose off these floors," she explained. "So you don't really have to bother about using toilets at all for my sake. The pools are fine to use. They will be drained or chlorinated. Or just go to your room."

She paused, making sure her guests had understood what she was trying to say. They had to think twice before it really sank in, but then they hesitated out an 'ok', and she decided to move the conversation on. She explained that she'd be off to to work on the hallways in the hotel for a few hours. The kitchen would be closed, but they could just keep helping themselves to drinks, and then there was a decent pizza place with take-out if they got hungry. With that, she left them.

"Did she say what I think she did?" Mia asked in bewilderment. "About peeing?"

"I think she did," Anna replied with uncertainty in her voice.

They walked back out into the pool room, and they grabbed another sparkling drink.

"Should we go sit outside on the deck?", Anna asked, trying to refocus. "It almost feels cold in here after the steam room."

"Well..." Mia hesitated. "Maybe one of the pools first. There's something I have to do. And I think... I heard the pool was a good place to do it. I mean, I don't want to go back to our room if I can do it here."

Anna had to admit she felt the same need, and when you thought about it there was no reason to put things off. They had already done worse, right? She smiled in sympathy. Mia smiled back.

Then, their naked bodies dipped into the pool. Without words, they retook the positions from before, and now Mia leaned her head on Anna's shoulder in a moment of serenity.

"She really said we could do it, right?", Mia hesitated. "You don't mind if I go while you're here, do you?"

"I don't mind," Anna confessed. "I have to go too, like, right now. It just feels real twisted, doing it right next to you."

"Yeah, it kind of turns me. Mmmhh, there's definitely something wrong with me, Sis. Like, I feel ashamed. But right now I just wanna be a disgusting slut. And this is so fucking slimy! Do you want to hold hands?"

They clasped fingers together, turning to look deep into each other's loving eyes, leaning their heads back. Then, they spread their legs, entwining them the way they had before. They had to spend a few moments focusing to relax. Then, Anna started panting. Letting herself go right here in this public pool gave her possibly the most debauched thrill of her life.

"Aahhh, it's gonna come," she whispered in complete amazement. "Ooohh, it's started. I'm peeing in the water! It's so strange!"

"Fuuuck!" Mia gasped, and her voice had the same disbelief turned excitement. "Me too! Oohhh, I'm so sick! Right out of my cunny! I'm pissing right here with you! I'm pissing in the pool!"

They spent a few moments in quiet release while all the contents of their bladders were emptied into the bubbling water.

"Fuuck, that was sweet," Anna let out, eventually, relaxing. "And now we're just sitting here in our own pee, taking it easy."

After another pause, they stirred to life, getting up to go out.

There was a glass door at one side of the big panorama window to the lake and forest. On the deck just outside there were tanning beds, and now the sisters put on their robes and walked out, lying down in two beds next to each other. Season was over, but the sun was still warm. There was no wind here. Gradually, they started feeling perfect.

"You know, we might get the last tan of the summer," Anna said.

She untied her robe and let it fall to the sides, exposing her breasts and her hairy pussy to the world. It didn't take too long to convince her sister to do the same. Anna reached out to caress her sister carefully on the arm.

"We're so dirty," Anna whispered. "We said such dirty things when we did it in the pool."

"Fuck yeah, we pissed a pool together Sis," Mia gasped in a sick fever, touching her crotch. "Now we have our tits and slits out for the whole world. Does it make you fucky for me?"

Anna could appreciate the aggressive immaturity in Mia's voice. They both overdid it on purpose, using high-pitched, porn-whiny voices.

"Yeeaahh! I'm really sicky, Sis!" Anna encouraged. "I'm all cunty and pissy! I love being a sick cunt when I'm hungover. I want a come right now!"

"Yeah, cunty!" Mia cried out, masturbating harder. "I love fuck talk! I think it's gonna be real easy for me now. I think I can even do it with my other hand. Do you want to hold hands and do our fuck cunts together?"

The sisters locked eyes and smiled with adoration. They reached out to hold hands, and they spread their legs wide, putting their feet down the sides of the beds. Finally, they raised their horny-glistening crotch slits to fuck the whole world.

"Fuck yeah, you're so hot, Sis!" Anna gasped in amazement from her sister's excitement. "I wanna look at you while I do it! You're all scummy and sleazy in your drool-cunt! It's so wet I can hear you!"

It was true. Nature around them was so quiet you could actually hear the wet sounds of both their fingers flicking on top of their hairy cunt slits. But they were gradually drowning out the noises with their moans and grunts, getting more and more aggressive, chanting "Fuck! Uunnh, fuuck!" over and over again.

"Uunhhh, yeaaah, I can hear you fuck yourself! You're so amazing! I love this! I'm a fucking cunt! Fucky piss-fuck! I love you, Sis! Look at me! Uunnhh, I'm gonna fucking come for you now! I love you so much, Sis!"

"I love you too, Sis! I'm gonna come too! Look at me now! Aaahhh, I'm so cunty! Aaahhh, cunty!! Cunty fuck!! I'm coming! Aahhh, aaahhh, fuuuck!! Aaahhhh..."

They shared their orgasmic trance through perfect incestual cunt spasms. For over a minute, their dribbling crotches pulsed with pleasure, while the sisters simply lay there, panting, staring at each other in bliss.

"You're so beautiful when you come," Anna finally sighed. "I'm gonna need more for my next one. I need fuck sickness."

She had always hoped to eventually reach this level of satisfaction with a proper partner, fucking for real. Now, a strange, peaceful, horny euphoria filled her from finally sharing those shameful secrets. Sure, this was her sibling, but what they were doing together was transcendent.

The relative peace of orgasm caused them to doze off for a few minutes.

"Hey, we're sleeping our day away!" Mia called out, stirring to life.

They fought to rouse themselves from semi-slumber, and then they finished their drinks. Anna walked up to the room real quick and returned with a book. Mia walked naked into the pool room to get them a big bottle of sparkling water.

"This is gonna make me have to pee again," Anna pointed out while she drank. "I can't believe how fucking horny it's making me. It's like that orgasm made me need more."

She had often enjoyed the feeling of wicked wetting, feeling the liquid trickle out between her fingers while she called herself every filthy name in the book during her private sessions of sickness. It added an addictive, obscene intensity to fingering. It just wasn't the kind of thing you shared with people. Now, she saw the same addiction in her sister's eyes.

They would get more depraved, and piss was the easiest way there. The euphoria was constant. This day was going from good to the best in their lives so far.

Anna was reading, caressing herself, and Mia was drinking water, squirming from the uncontainable need to pee that she was making worse on purpose. After a while, the little sister was holding her crotch in her hands to prevent herself from releasing the floodgates, which made Anna smile wide, confirming that they were both equally into this.

"Oohh, fuck, I really can't hold back now," Mia complained in desperation. "Don't you have to go?"

"Yeah, I've been holding it for you," Anna admitted. "I wanna piss with my baby sister. I want to be disgusting today! I need to be disgusting, Sis! I want to say sicky things and toy my fuck-cunt for you!"

"Fuck yeah, sicky sick!" Mia hissed out in ecstasy. "I want it, too. Let's go back in and piss! I'm gonna touch your tits when you piss!"

Anna suggested the closest jacuzzi, because they hadn't used it used yet, and the idea of leaving their piss in both of the tubs was quite a turn-on. Their robes were open, and they both put hands on each other's tits, which was a step forward from holding hands or touching legs. Their mouths were very close, panting in pleasure. You could tell they wanted to kiss, but they couldn't quite find the courage to cross that boundary yet.

"Ohhh, it's good Sis!" Anna encouraged in a porny rapture. "Touch it! Mmmhhh, I never thought it would be so good. I really want this, Sis! Aaahhh, I feel so titty! Pleease moore!"

"Yeah Sis!" Mia cried back through the same frenzy. "Ohhh yeaah, your hand is so amazing on my fuck tit! Aaaahh, I'm gonna piss now! Some of it is gonna come on the floor."

They both squatted down and spread their legs right at the edge of the bath, letting their cunts hover only inches from the water, which started to bubble.

"Mmmhhh, she said we could go on the floors as well," Anna informed her sister. "That's so nasty! Ooohhh, we're so fucking nasty! Mmmmhh, keep squeezing my tit! Oohhh, here it comes!"

Sharp, hissing sprays of piss came shooting out of their hairy crotches. They rambled in a shared horny madness while they both caressed sibling nipples on sibling tits and the streams from their cunts splashed hard into the pool water.

"Ohh, fuck Sis!" little sister gasped in an incestuous delirium. "Ooohhh, you're pissing fucking hard! Aaaahh, it's so cunty!"

"Fuck, yeah!" big sister gasped back. "Oooohh, a fucking luxury pool in a luxury spa, and it's all our toilet. Oohhh, we're sick cunts! Sick piss cunts!"

They stayed squatted even after they were done, dripping urine from their crotch hair down on the floor. Their crotch slits were longing for touch so hard that all-new strands of fuck-slime trickled down and out from both of them.

"Should we wash it off?", Mia broke the spell, referring to their pissy, dangling lubrication.

"No let's go out there creamy!", Anna determined.

All inhibitions were gone. There was nothing in their world except the need to touch their cunts. They stood up straight and walked out to the tanning beds, holding hands, and they lay down with legs spread and tits out and simply started to masturbate next to each other.

"Fuuck!!" Mia cried. "My cunt is pissy! Uunhhh, my fucking piss-cunt is gonna piss-come so fucking hard!"

She brought her urine-messy fingers to her mouth, slurping them clean, savoring the tastes of her body fluids before she resumed the fingering of her cunt. You could hear the sounds of both their squish-wet cunts as they came closer to orgasm.

This time they were raising their pissy cunts high to the sky, masturbating furiously, screaming in ecstasy.

"Uunhhh, uuuuhhhh, I'm fucking coming!" Anna cried, winning the race to orgasm. "I love you! Aahhh, I'm fucking coming for you, Sis! Uuuhhh, I'm sick! My piss-fuck is coming again! Aaahhhh, aaaahhhhh!"

"Yeeahhhh, it's so fucking sick!" Mia followed up soon after. "Mmmhhh, I'm gonna come too! Oohh, I'm gonna fucking come like a whore right now!! Aaaahhhh!! Aaaahhhhh!!"

They followed through on their promises to come hard, and then they caught their breath with naked, wet genitals spread for the world. The orgasms made them feel amazing, but they hadn't had enough. They kept smiling in mutual adoration.

They were already fingering again. There was no stopping them. The sisters recognized the restless state they were in from earlier ecstasies alone. Every orgasm seemed to be just a plateau to build energy for even stronger sickness that was already building up inside. Today, the fervor was beyond compare. They were feeding off each other, back and forth. They needed more, and they needed dirtier to get what they wanted from their next set of cum-spasms.

"Oohhh, fuuck!" Mia panted in a delirium. "I can't stop. Oooohh, I'm cunt-sick! Mmmhhh, can we touch more? Can you suck my tit, Sis? Ooohhh, I want to be a fucking tit-whore, and I want your mouth."

"Yeahhh," her sister agreed, playing with her nipples and her clit. "You're just like me. It's never enough. Mmmhhh, I'm so cunty! I need sicker! I'll suck your tits! Mmmhhh, maybe we should go hide in the steam room?"

They had no need to hide, but it felt intimate and sexy to go inside a secluded room with only a tiny window to the outside world to play forbidden sibling games together. They left their robes and aired their tits and cunts while they walked inside.

On the way in, they poured big cups of lemon water to bring along, and then they paused on the middle of the floor, squatting down, facing each other.

"Your cunt is so fucking hot, Sis!"

"Yours too! Cheers! To having the floor as a toilet!"

Within seconds, both cunts were pissing and hissing down between their feet, splashing up all over them. They were both sipping their cups, watching the puddle spread until they were just sitting in the middle of it. Anna's stream petered out, and Mia cut hers off.

Finally, they made it all the way to the sauna. This time, Anna leaned against a wall with great care not to burn herself, and then Mia climbed on top, pressing and sliding her wet thighs against her sister's. Steam condensed all over their bodies, mixing with the sweat, making it difficult to say what was what.

"It's already so fucking moist," Anna panted. "Our legs are sweaty! My cunt is so messy and wet for you!"

"Can you feel the sweat all over my tits?" Mia asked.

Anna started running her fingers through the liquid that coated her sister's tits. At the same time, Mia started fingering her cunt, sitting in Anna's lap, shoving the tits in Anna's face. Without a word, Anna opened her mouth wide and sucked in as much as she could of her sister's fat sweaty breast. The big sister moaned in muted pleasure into the little sister's tit.

"Ooohhh, fuuuuck!" Mia responded. "Suck it! I'm gonna make myself come in your lap! Yeaahh, my sister is gonna suck my sweat tits when I come on her! Mmmhhh, I'm an incest bitch! I'm a tit-whore! I want sicker!"

Hearing those words, Anna reached her hands around to grip Mia's asscheeks, sliding fingers into the sweaty asscrack. Now, Mia was masturbating furiously in Anna's lap. Mia's other hand was squeezing Anna's tits through slippery sweat-mess.

"Fuck yeah!" Mia cried out. "Aaaahh, play with my ass! Finger my shithole! Yeaahh Sis, finger my sweaty shithole when I come! Uuuhhh, fucking ass-incest! Ooohhh, It's so sick!"

Anna followed instructions, reaching deeper into her sister's asscrack, probing the asshole, starting to work a finger into the sweaty rectal orifice.

"Fuuuuckk yeaaaah!!" Mia screamed. "Nnnghh, go inside! Fuck my ass! I'm gonna piss on you! Suck my tit and fuck my ass! Aaanhh!! I'm gonna piss on you, Sis!! Aaahhh, fuck my shitter! It's so fucking good!"

It took her some silent concentration, and then her cunt let out a sharp hissing spray all over her sister's stomach and cunt. Pissing full force, Mia showed her finger back down into the stream and started masturbating with wet splashes.

"Yes! Yess! Yeess!!" she cried out. "I'm pissing! I'm pissing on you!! Aaahhh, suck my tit, you sick fucking pisscunt!! Uuunhh, I'm gonna fucking come! Aaahhh, my shithole is gonna come on your finger! Fuck me! Fuck me! Uuunnhhh!! Uuuunnhhhh!!"

Mia came, ass-squeezing Anna's finger while the last of the flow from the cunt squirted out in bursts. Their slippery, sweat-coated bodies collapsed on top of each other.

"I love you, Sis!", Anna whispered.

"I love you so much!" Mia whimpered back. "I want to kiss you!"

"Yeah, let's kiss! I need it! I want to kiss you so bad, Sis! Let's do it now!"

It started out gently, with closed, soft, wet lips, nudging together, separating gradually. The tips of their tongues slipped out, licking sister-lips.

Soon, they opened their mouths wide, shoving their tongues into each other's mouths, mashing their lips together, licking all inside each other. This was the perfect love they had longed for their entire lives. They kissed and humped each other's sweat-bodies for as long as they could stand the heat.

* * *

The door to the pool room had opened less than a minute after they had walked away the sauna. The lady hostess had come walking into the room that her guests had just left.

When she reached their piss, she opened her robe, and then she fell to her knees. First, she bowed down to lick it. Then, she rubbed her massive tits in it, spreading it all over her chest and the fat folds on her stomach. Finally, she masturbated, slurping from the floor.

"Fuuck!", she screamed. "Fucking piss-fuck! Fucking whore! Fuuuuck!! Uuunhhh, fuuuuck!!"

Her fat, hairy cunt came, spasming through the entire crotch in orgasm, pissing on the floor as well.

* * *

"That puddle is even bigger than I thought it was," Mia commented as they walked back out into the pools.

"Yeah, it's really spreading out," Anna agreed. "Maybe I should add a little to it. I have to go again."

They hadn't showered, because they wanted to dry in the sun this way, fingering between their legs next to each other. Anna was dripping with pee and sweat when she walked out into the puddle. Then, Mia walked up in front of Anna, blocking her way. Mia got down and lay down flat on the floor, bathing old liquid off with new.

"Piss on me!" she said. "I did it on you, so you should do it on me."

"Fuck, yes!" Anna gasped, and then she squatted down over her sister's tits. "It's so fucky!"

Spurts started splashing down all over the tits, and then they grew into a hissing torrent. Mia masturbated while she was showered in sister piss. Then she shocked them both by opening her mouth, lying there gaping. All Anna had to do was to shift her weight and move one leg, and then the stream from her bladder was going straight into her sister's mouth.

The mouth filled up, and then Mia swallowed, rubbed her cunt hard, and came again from the sick horny overload of drinking sister urine.

After the cunt shower, they got up. Mia's hair was dripping. They walked out and lay down on the tanning beds.

Anna masturbated to a fast orgasm while her sister sucked her tits. Then, the lay in one bed each, drying the sweat and piss on their bodies. Every now and then, they turned to the side and kissed each other deep with tongue.

That was the way their hostess found them when she came walking around the corner.

"Wow, you girls sure are pretty!" she exclaimed. "I think you're the cutest guests I've ever had."

Neither sister covered up or even stopped spreading. At this stage there was no point. The older woman was already staring at their sopping wet crotches.

"I could stand here looking at you all day," she said. "But I just came to ask you if you wanted to get those pizzas. You can eat them out here if you want."

And so they ended up ordering pizza, which brought up the question of what to drink once the food had arrived. They didn't want to drink more today alcohol today, because they didn't want too bad of a hangover for tomorrow if they could avoid it.

"We can't just have water," Mia noted. "It isn't sick enough to make my orgasms the way I want them."

"Did my piss taste yummy?" Anna asked.

"It was the yummiest ever! I loved to feel it fill my mouth."

"Then, I want to try your piss! Let's do it! Let's drink piss on purpose!"

So, sitting by their pizzas, they ended up putting the plastic cups to their cunts, filling up about half a cup of piss each and then mixing it with sparkling water.