Sick Sisters: Pee Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhhh, bubbly cunt piss and pizza! Cheers!"

"Mmmhhh, yeahh, it's good. I'm drinking my sister's piss! The piss from your cunt is so tasty and fresh!"

It was time to plan their evening, and they both agreed they wanted more. There was really only one way to take things, and there was no point in dancing around it anymore. They both wanted to fuck all night. They wanted full-blown incest. They wanted to taste each other's cunt slime. Trying to phrase it, they agreed that they wanted kissy, pissy incest cum-sucking cunt-licking sister fucking!

All through dinner, they were fingering themselves, talking of cunt and piss and tits. Every now and then, they kissed and played with each other's horny breasts. Sometimes they sucked them.

Their hostess came by a last time. She didn't even acknowledge anything out of the ordinary with two sisters in a masturbatory kissing mania in front of her. Evening was coming, and she was simply there to ask them if they were about to finish up.

"Yeah, I guess we'd better shower," Anna commented.

"No need, really," the old woman informed. "I mean, you can if you want. But I'll be washing the bedding in the morning, so I don't care if you mess it up. You girls are so pretty, you can mess anything up for me."

And that settled that. There was no way the sisters would want to be clean if there was an option to be pissy and sweaty and smelly while they fucked each other all night.

They started chit-chatting with the old woman about cleaning. It turned out she had only the end of their corridor left. She showed them a machine that she used to wash the carpets that covered the floors of all the hallways and rooms.

"It's amazing," she explained. "You can spill anything, as long as it doesn't stain. So no red wine, ok? Other than that, don't worry!"

This comment caused new a twinge of excitement in the two sisters. They agreed on tucking themselves in early, and they said goodnight to their hostess. They each grabbed a fresh-filled pitcher of lemon water on the way up to their room, so they would have enough to drink. Once up and inside the door, they threw themselves at each other, kissing hard.

"So, is it time to fuck?" Anna panted into her sister's mouth. "Mmmppphh, is it time for us to piss-fuck in cunty lesbian incest?"

"Yeaahh, I need an incest-cummy," Mia panted back. "I wanna sister-fuck you so bad! Aaahhh, I'm gonna fuck you all night, Sis!"

Mia sat down on the edge of the bed while Anna fell to her knees and opened her sister's robe. Then, the older sibling opened her mouth wide and started kissing, slurping, and licking all over the sweaty, pissy tits.

"Ohh, that's right!" Mia gasped while her nipples were sucked. "Oohhh, Kiss my piss-tits! Mmmhhh, taste the piss on my fuck-titties!"

They moved on to tongue-raping each others' mouths, rolling around in bed. Their sweaty tits mashed and slipped against each other and their juice-trickling cunts fucked themselves against muscled thighs. They were finally fucking for real! Anna crawled up on top, making Mia lie down on her back.

"So, you wanna fight for breath in this bush, little sister?" Anna panted out. "Aaahhhh, yeaahhh, munch it, you fuck mouth!"

She let out a long gasp of satisfaction as she placed her soggy, hairy crotch over the mouth of her sibling. Mia started slurping the mess, and soon she was lapping and grunting. Anna put more weight on her crotch, pressing Mia's head into the bed.

"Yeeahhh, suck me!" the big sister screamed. "Eat me! Eat my cunt! Aaahhhh, your tongue is so good! Suck the sister-slime in my crotch! Uuunhhh, fucking choke in my cunt hair, bitch! Fucking drown in it!"

Anna had a first, small orgasm this way, and then she rolled over to return the favor. They were climbing around in bed, licking each other's bodies clean from dried-in secretions. They kept sucking tits, and at one point they both sucked, lying in different directions mouth-to-tit.

Then, they returned to slurping their way through the copious amounts of cunt slime that trickled out between their labia, and soon they were taking turns eating each other's cunts and assholes.

"Yeeahhhh, lick my cunt, Sis! Uuuhhh, eat me! Aaahhh, I love it when my sister eats my cunt! Now, do the asshole! Uuunhh, eat my ass, slut! Yeaahh, suck my shitter with your sick fucking mouth!"

"Yeaahhh, now it's your turn, isn't it? Ooohhh, make me sicker! Aaaahh, drink that fuck-slime down! Wash my shithole with your tongue! Uuuuhh, I love your tongue in my ass, Sis!"

The sisters fucked all over the bed for almost an hour of intense incestuous ecstasy before they decided that things were sick enough to merit another orgasm. They moved into a 69-position with one finger each up each other's assholes. Mia was on top, pressing her cunt down on the lips below while mashing her own lips down over her sister's cunt. Meanwhile, Anna grabbed the ass above and helped pull it down on her wide-open mouth.

"Mmmphh! Mmmmphh!" Anna got out through face-humping. "Come! Mmmphhh! Mmmmphhh! Piss! Piss!! Mmmmphhh!!"

Their cunts spasmed and leaked, and their assholes twitched inside their mouths as they came and came and came. Finally, they relaxed in a spent bundle of limbs. Both cunts released spurts of piss into the still kissing mouths.

After a while, Mia got up and walked over to the corner of the room, and Anna wondered what she was doing.

"She said we could do whatever we wanted to the floor, right?" Mia replied. "Well, I'm not gonna use the toilet if I don't have to."

She squatted down and spread her legs. Then, her cunt started pissing out a sharp hissing, splashing stream right down on the carpet beneath.

"Fucking hot!" Anna gasped, and then she jumped out of bed and started kissing her pissing sister.

When the flow was over, they traded places.

"I'm gonna piss in your piss!" Anna panted, squatting her hairy cunt almost all the way to the floor.

This time, the splashing was louder as the piss stream hit the saturated mat, creating a big puddle of foaming urine. Mia lay down on the floor, sucking up the piss, slurping, and then she bathed her tits in it. Then, they got up to drink more, refilling their bladders.

They kept pissing into each other's mouths, drinking it down, and in between orgasms they watched tv, masturbating their sticky cunts in laziness. Every now and then, they stepped off the bed to do a big piss on the floor. Sometimes, one of them lay down in the puddle, gaping, and the other one squatted down to urinate in her sister's mouth.

"Yeeesss!" they would both cry out. "Uuuhhh, I need to drink more piss! Mmmhhh, I love to drink piss, straight out of your cunt, Sis!"

Finally, they fell asleep, mouth to cunt. During the night, they shifted every now and then, sucking each other's tits. But they always returned to their 69 position, slurping sister cunt.

* * *

The woman watching the surveillance monitor masturbated herself to her 9th orgasm to the sight of the sisters fucking. She knew she'd need something extra for the next one.

It was long past midnight when she walked up outside the door to their room. She knew they were asleep, because she had waited, watching them on her camera until they both dozed off in beautiful embrace. She squatted down and pissed. When her bladder was emptied onto the carpet, she lay down and started sucking the piss, masturbating hard. She came outside the door of her guests with the taste of her own crotch fluids in her mouth.

Tomorrow morning, she was going to masturbate in their piss-bed before she cleaned it.

* * *

And by that time, Anna and Mia had found the perfect seat at the back of a bus where no one could see what they were doing. They didn't know how to deal with the future, but at least the pissy cunt sisters knew how to nurse their remaining hangovers for the journey home.