Sid was My First Wife's Conquest

Story Info
Forty something wife fucks 24-year old cowboy.
3.9k words
3.88
26.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sid was one of my first wife's early conquests...

My first wife and I had agreed to open up our marriage to outside lovers. Mostly, I was interested in her having lovers, but I also enjoyed my dalliances. Beverly (Bev) had agreed to tell me stories of her lovers, but she didn't want me to join her, or watch her with other men anymore. I say 'men' loosely, because she was in her early 40's and she liked fucking guys half her age.

Our method of operation was to go country and western dancing twice a week... usually on Thursday and Saturday nights. Bev eventually learned that for her to be successful in scoring with younger guys, we needed to go dancing at different places. Early in our marital experiment, we did go dancing on Thursday evenings at the same place. My wife didn't dress like a woman in her forties. She liked wearing pushup bras that emphasized the size and fullness of her breasts, silk blouses that showed her breasts by their clingy nature and very short skirts. She also preferred 4-inch heels over cowgirl boots even though we were dancing in country and western clubs. Her hair was dark brown with blond highlights, quite long and naturally curly. Bev was simply shapely and stunningly beautiful.

For several weeks, Bev had been off and on dancing with an actual cowboy not her usual college boys pretending to be cowboys. His name was Sid and he was 24. He assumed that Bev and I were siblings. We let him be with that misconception. When they slow danced, he finally got around to kissing her at the end of the dances after a couple of weeks of just innocent dancing. He would also walk with us to our car when we left, and they would make out for a bit outside the car while I sat in the car. Eventually, he let his hands wander as they danced slowly, and I watched from the sidelines enjoying seeing him cup my wife's breasts and nice round ass as they slow danced no more than ten feet from me on a darkened dance floor. I always had a raging hardon watching them on the dance floor and enjoyed the buzz from a whiskey. When either Sid or Bev took a glance toward me as they danced, I would raise my glass in a mock toast.

We had been enjoying Sid's company for about a month when Bev came back to me after one slow dance and said she was going to take a short ride with Sid in his new truck. I kissed her on the cheek and told her to have fun and for her to tell me what happens when she returned. She said she would on both accounts. I was miserable when they left. I wanted to follow them! But I knew that if I did, Bev would be furious, and I would be ruining a good thing since she had recently set her limits to ban my watching her anymore having sex. Consequently, I had several more drinks hoping to while away my sexual misery while they were off doing who knows what. I, however hoped deep down that I did know exactly what they would be doing on their field trip. I pictured him fucking my wife in the bed of his truck in an orange grove and I hoped that would be her story when they returned. They were gone for a good hour and they had plenty of time for raunchy fucking.

I saw Bev when she walked in alone. I wondered where Sid was? She walked to the side exit that led out to the smoking patio. When she got to the door, she turned back toward me and blew me a kiss and motioned me to follow her outside with her finger. I could see that her blouse was in a bit of disarray and some of the buttons weren't fastened. My cock got much harder as I followed her outside.

Bev made her way to a secluded corner of the smoking patio and turned to wait for me in the shadows. As I approached her, she put her arms around my neck and whispered into my ear... "kiss me with your tongue NOW!"

Her lips parted widely allowing my tongue to enter her mouth as she breathed out. Her breath had the unmistakable odor of cum... I realized that my beautiful wife still had Sid's cum in her mouth! I loved that kiss and to this day, I still jackoff thinking of that kiss. I didn't want it to ever end! She forced her tongue into my mouth delivering some of his cum to me. As much as I was enjoying knowing he had cum in my wife's mouth, it tasted really bitter. When we came up for air I had to spit out as much as I could. I took another swig of my whiskey and that smoothed the taste of his cum. At this point, I began thinking liked the taste and we kissed again so that I could tongue more of his cum out of her mouth. I took another drink and promptly swallowed the cum she had just delivered to me.

Bev whispered in my ear telling me to smell her hair just above her left ear... I did and her hair was soaking wet with his cum! I put a handful of her hair into my mouth and sucked every bit of his cum that I could get out of her hair. My cock was getting harder and harder to the point that it was painful in my jeans. I took another drink and swallowed all the cum I had sucked out of her hair. We went back to deep passionate kissing. All his cum was gone, but I knew Sid's cock had been in my wife's mouth and I was elated!

Finally, Bev told me to take her to our car to fuck her. She said that she needed to get fucked. We virtually ran to our car at the very back of the darkened parking lot and I was stripping off her clothes as we climbed into the backseat. She unbuttoned my jeans and began to suck me. As she sucked me, she took short breaks to begin telling me her story. I came to love her stories especially now that they were true events. I knew it was true because she had the cum to prove it.

She told me "we drove a short ways and he pulled into a local city parking garage."

"Sid then drove to an upper parking level where the entire garage floor was empty. We began to make out and he instantly had my blouse open ripping a couple of buttons off in the process. He tried to apologize, but I put my hand to his mouth shush him. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. He wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock was different than anything I had ever had or even seen in photos. It wasn't really long, maybe 6-inches, but it was very flat across. I would guess it was about 3 or 4 or your fingers across. He was circumcised and the head was much smaller than his flattened shaft, it was about the same size as yours. I have never sucked a flat cock and I couldn't wait to get it into my mouth," she told me.

"Sid then asked me if you; he still thought you are my brother, would be mad that we left? I told him that you were my husband, and you are back at the bar going crazy with your thoughts waiting for me to come back to tell you that I had sucked his cock. I told him that we had an open marriage and that I was your hot wife and free to play whom I wanted. Then I told him to shut-up and enjoy his fantasy of having an older woman for some really nasty sex. I got down my knees on the floorboards of his truck cab and I licked his entire cock and every square inch of his balls... his cock wasn't hard, but it wasn't soft either. It felt wonderful going into my mouth. It wasn't long enough to get into the back of my throat, but its flatness really stretched my mouth open shoving it in as deep as I could. He then put his hands on either side of my head, gripped it tight and began fucking my face... VERY hard and VERY fast. I was gagging and salivating like a stuck pig. GAWD, I loved his taking command of me like that... just forcing me to let him fuck my face. I loved sucking his cock and I love telling you how much I enjoyed sucking him! He came first in my mouth and then he pulled his cock out of my mouth and came on my face, in my hair and all over my blouse. Do you like it when young men cum in my mouth?"

"Yes Bev, I love the taste of a man's cum in your mouth."

We were still a bit new to the 'sharing' philosophy so both of us remained a little unsure of what the other really enjoyed and wanted from the hot wife sharing scenario. I clearly enjoyed sharing my wife sexually with her young men.

"Good!!! Now, FUCK ME!!!" I finished undressing her in the back seat and shoved my cock into her very-very wet pussy. I noticed that she didn't have any under panties on... I wondered if she didn't wear any tonight anticipating what she was going to do or if Sid had taken them as his prize?

"Did you fuck him" I asked as we were fucking?

"No" she said. "He is going to fuck me after you finish with me."

I asked if I could watch them.

"NO! and you know the answer is NO!"

I instantly came in her wet throbbing pussy. I pulled out and shot more on her blouse and onto her tits. "Will he be licking my cum out of your pussy" I asked?"

Bev told me she would let me know later. "His truck is just across the aisle... he has been waiting for me to finish with you. I am sure he watched us fucking. Now, I am going back to him and we are going to his place so that he can fuck me. I want his thick flat cock in my pussy. I'll have him drive me home after we finish. Don't wait up... I'm sure we will take our time."

I asked her "to make certain that Sid gives you a hickey or two on your tits for me to have as a reminder for the next week or so."

With that, my wife exited my car with her blouse totally unbuttoned, her bra unclasped and her tits bobbing up and down as she scurried over to Sid's truck. She got in, and the dome light went on... I saw my wife wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. They drove off and he waved to me. I waved back. Bev had disappeared from view as they drove by me.

I couldn't drive home at that point. I had downed a number of drinks during her first absence, and I needed to let the alcohol wear off. The police always sat across the street from the dance club waiting for drivers that obviously had just a bit too much to drink for them to pull over and write up. I waited about half an hour or so. We lived about 20-minutes from the dance club, and I was very careful driving home... but I was constantly having visions of Sid fucking my wife as I drove home. My cock remained hard the whole time and I dared not touch myself lest I would cum.

I got home safely and poured myself another double whiskey over ice. It was about midnight. Then I undressed and slipped into bed. I pulled one of our didoes out of the nightstand and put it under one of my wife's pillows. I turned the TV on and found that the porno channel was playing an appropriate movie titled "Cheating Housewife". It was my dream type of movie. I started jacking off and came in the middle of the movie. As usual, there was no plot... the husband liked to watch his wife pick up strangers in a bar and take them out to the parking lot to get fucked but I was constantly seeing Bev getting fucked by Sid. The movie was pretty irrelevant. The husband watched from the other side of the bar as she secured her conquest and he then followed them out to the parking lot much the same as I had when I first found my wife sucking a stranger's cock but I was just barely cognizant that there was anything on the screen. This was something I could definitely fantasize about since I knew that my wife was concurrently getting fucked as I watched the movie. I couldn't wait for Bev to get home with a good 'just been fucked look' all over her. I knew that I wasn't going to be disappointed tonight!

The movie had ended about 1:30 pm and another movie started. This one was titled "Wife Fucks a String of Guys." My wife doing a gangbang was also a favorite fantasy of mine. I would have to wait a couple of years for her to fulfill that fantasy. Then, about 2 o'clock or a little later, I heard a vehicle pull up outside. The engine shut off and all was quiet. I wanted to get up and look to see what was going on, but I didn't. I shut the TV off and laid there in the dark. Then I thought that I did want to be able to see her when she came into the bedroom. So, I quietly got out of bed and lit a few candles that we had in the bedroom for our romantic interludes. I waited... it seemed like hours... my breathing was VERY heavy, and I worried about hyperventilating. Then, I heard her key in the door. I glanced at the clock it was almost 2:45 AM. I tried to quiet my breathing. It was impossible to do.

I finally heard the front door open and WHAM! The door slammed into the wall and I heard them giggling, stumbling and then kissing. I heard Bev tell Sid to leave so that she could fuck me. The door closed and all was quiet again until I heard his truck start up and drive away. Bev was coming down the hall from the front of our house toward our bedroom.

Then, there she was... she was standing in the bedroom doorway lit by the candlelight alone and she looked amazing!!!

Her blouse was totally unbuttoned and very wet. Her tits were completely exposed, and her hair and makeup were a mess. I could see one hickey on top of her right tit. Bev has honest to goodness tits, not titties. She was a C-cup and they were very fully shaped with just the right amount of sag for tits. Bev was a little over 40 and no one would expect teenage perky titties. Bev had tits and one of them had a big hickey just for me! Her makeup was messed all over her face. Her suede skirt was hiked up around her waist where both her pussy and ass were totally exposed and I could see cum running down her inner thighs and cum staining her blouse and skirt. I was laying there speechless at this beautiful creature with my mouth agape... I was probably drooling and hyperventilating... then she spoke softly.

"Come to me... I have Sid's cum running down my legs and I want you to clean me up... please come here and eat my pussy for me!"

I slid out of bed, hardon at full attention and walked to her... I tried to embrace her, but she grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees... "EAT MY CUM FILLED PUSSY!!!"

I gladly followed her direction.

She said as I began licking the cum off her thighs "I want you to eat every drop of cum from every guy that I fuck. You want an open marriage, and this is what I want from you.

I told her that "I want you to squat over my face so I can really get every drop of cum" as I guided her to the bed. Bev crawled up on top of me and positioned her pussy directly above my face. His cum was now draining from her all over my face. I opened my mouth to catch as much as possible, but she was gyrating so much on her knees that most was ending up on me as a cum facial. There was a lot and by now, it was dripping out in globs and I now loved Sid's bitter taste.

I eventually reached under her pillow and grabbed the dildo and inserted it into her gaping hole. Her pussy was still wide open from Sid fucking her with his 3 to 4-finger wide flat cock.

"It is way smaller than Sid" she claimed. "He was so wide! I want more of him!!!"

"I can look for a dildo with his shape" I told her.

"NO!!! You aren't listening, I want more of him!!!"

"Okay" I said, "but now, tell me the story of him fucking my hot wife tonight." In the past, these stories had just been mostly a fantasy that Bev conjured up. Tonight, this story was REAL!

"Sid commented how short of a time you and I fucked as he watched us before we drove away. He told me he was going to last longer than you could. I told him you love other guys fucking me and it really turns you on."

She continued, "he had an apartment about a mile from the club. I sucked his cock all the way as we drove to his place. When we got to the apartment, he mixed us drinks. They were really strong. He put some slow music on, not country, and we danced with our drinks and kissed as we danced. He told me to finish my drink which I did in one gulp. Then, he picked me up... I could feel every muscle he had tighten around me as he carried me to his bedroom. He was finger fucking me as he carried me. When we got there, he set me down on my feet and pushed me hard so that I fell backward onto the bed. Then, he licked your cum off of his fingers. I asked him if he liked eating cum?"

"He told me that he had fantasized about fucking a married lady after her husband had fucked her and then cleaning her up with his mouth before he fucked her." He then said, "you are the realization of that fantasy."

"Then, he was on top of me like an animal yanking my skirt up to my waist and pulling my bra off. My blouse was already open from you and me fucking. He pulled his cock out of his jeans and shoved it into me really hard. I was still very wet from us fucking and it only hurt because of the sudden force of him entering me. Had I been dry, it would have hurt like hell! Then, he started pounding his cock in and out of me really hard. My head was banging on the wall... I wondered what the neighbors thought. His cock felt so good, I was screaming at the top of my lungs... I came 3 or 4-times while he pounded me with his amazing cock. He was making noises like a bull and he just kept fucking me... on and on... and on... and on... he kept fucking me. I was screaming that his fucking me was like he was controlling every muscle and thought in my head."

"I told him I loved him taking me so forcefully... I loved him just taking what he wanted. Then, he finally came... he came much more than you and you know how much you can cum. He had fucked me solid for almost half and hour! He came like a flood. It was all over me. He drenched me in his cum inside and out. He was gripping me so tight I couldn't breathe. Then, he lowered his head to my tit and started sucking on the top of it. I knew that he was giving me the hickey that I had told him that you wanted."

"Here it is... suck my tit where Sid sucked me. Then, I came again from him giving me that hickey. I hope you like it!"

"I do like it Bev... I like the hickey, and I love you... I love that you fucked him!!! I also really like eating his cum out of you!"

"I sucked his cock as we drove here after leaving his place and he fucked my on our front porch. He just can't quit fucking. He told me he has fantasized about fucking an older married woman for a long time and I really busted his cherry tonight!"

"I'm going to fuck him in the future also" she told me... "I don't think I can get enough of him. He told me that he will be moving on to another ranch out of California in a little less than a month. I am going to try fucking him as much as I can in the next few weeks. He doesn't have much time off from what he is doing now but he says he will call me every time he is free. I want to be his sex toy for the time being. I want him to own my body and pussy for the next few weeks. He says he won't be back into California for at least a year. I hope you enjoy sharing me with him."

"Bev, I am going to love sharing you with him. I want him to enjoy you as much as I enjoy you. That is what sharing your wife is all about. He can call you anytime he wants to fuck. You do however need to explain to him, that I am sharing you, but he damned well better never think that he owns you or that I am open to any humiliation from either you or him."

"Good... I like my honey allowing me to be a shared hot wife. Sid and I have a true fuck date for this coming Saturday night."

"Cool" I told her, "I will want to hear every detail of what he does to my beautiful wife! I love the idea of you getting fucked! I'll watch some appropriate porn to entice me while you guys are together... I promise not to cum while watching the porn though. I'll save it for you when you get home. Make sure you don't clean up before coming home."

"I won't clean up. Truth is, he asked me to fuck you before he picks me up and he also asked me not to clean up. I like this arrangement!"

"Me too!"