All Comments on 'Sid was My First Wife's Conquest'

by Hanksville

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was pretty hot. My wife also enjoys younger men. Thankfully we live in a midwestern college town and she is never at a loss to find a willing dick. She also brings home college girls for us to share as well.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

My wife and I went to a college bar we hadn't been to before here in town. She had agreed to open her sweater completely to show her bare breasts if any body asked about her tattoos. So eventually she goes to the bathroom, (we are sitting at the bar) while she is gone I tell one of the bartenders to ask her about her new tattoos. We had recently gotten a rose on one tit and a butterfly on the other. With vine that pretty much winds all around each tit. So she comes back and once she sits down the bartender walks up with a smile and says "I hear you got a new tattoo" she immediately opens her sweater completely showing both C- cup breasts and then slowly shimmies to make them bounce side to side. Since this is a college bar I am sure he has seen this kind of stuff before, just not from a 40 yr old woman that looks 30. Once she is done and closes her sweater the young guy on the other side of her asks if her can "feel" them. So she smiles while she opens her sweater back up and permits him to enjoy fondling her braless breasts for a minute or so. I am surprised more guys didn't ask her also but I don't think anyone really saw this. I almost sent her out to the truck to continue playing around. 5 stars for writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife is an athletic trainer for the local college football and lacross teams. She spends many afternoons massaging out cramps and touching these young men. Several of them have tried to hit on her and she is usually very straight forward about putting them in their place. That is until recently. A new kid, Kyan, had started on the lacross team. His mother is From the Philipines and his father is middle eastern. She says he has a very sexy look. Its really the first time she has mentioned one of the boys without me prodding. this past season she has been giving him a bit of extra attention as he had a previous hamstring tear. She said that she has given him several massages and worked with him alot. One afternoon they met in the trainer's room well after everyone had departed as he claimed to have a really big knot in his hamstring. She told him to hop up on the table and he pulled his shorts off and hopped up in just his underwear. They were longer boxer briefs and as she was kneading his thigh, he complained it was higher. She tried to move the briefs but they were bunching up. He raised up and slid them down over his ass and down his thighs. He asked her to pull them off of him. She told me at that moment when his dick came into to view, something came over her. As she worked his thigh, he kept instructing her to get closer and closer to his dick and soon her fingers brushed it. She said she couldn't help herself and when he moaned she just wrapped her hand around it. That afternoon she got to experience a nice hard young dick. She begged me for forgiveness, but to be honest I thought it was the hottest thing. We fucked like rabbits the entire next week. I told her she is more than welcome to get some more, but she is worried about her job.

HanksvilleHanksvilleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the tip on showing the back door to the haters. I appreciate the help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful to read about other mature couples that enjoy letting the wife have fun with younger men. Very erotic for all involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous