Side B

Story Info
Marilyn enjoys the beach.
1.7k words
4.56
15.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn couldn't remember what gave her the idea to come to this deserted seashore, but she congratulated herself for her decision. She was basking in the sun atop a sandy hill. Around her, long, sparse grass danced in the breeze. She had an amazing view of the beach here, but would be hidden from any passerby. Not that there was anyone around.

She felt warm and relaxed in the sun. It was a nice, being so isolated from the world for once. She also hoped to get a nice tan out of this sunbathing session. Even if she would have to find fitting clothes to conceal her tan lines. A giddiness overcame her suddenly as she realized she could do whatever she wanted here, in the open, and nobody would ever know. She undid her bikini bra, and let it fall in the sand, freeing her breasts. Her naked tits bobbed unrestrained on her chest. She giggled and gave them a little shake, imagining what a good time a guy hiding in the long grass would have right now. She laid back down, exposing her perky mounds to the sun and letting them get an even tan.

After a while of being tickled by the soft wind, Marilyn felt her nipples getting erect. The ache was dull but very pleasurable, so she moved her hands to cup her breasts and relieve some of the tension. Her fingers caressed her hard nipples sending sparks of pleasure to her whole body, and a warm feeling grew in her lower belly. She stopped for a while, pondering if she was really considering the idea that just popped in her head. As soon as her hesitation manifested itself, a reassuring feeling spread over her. It was okay, she was completely alone, and this wasn't the first time she had a little bit of fun, so what was the harm? She reasserted herself. Still, if somebody saw her it would be pretty bad.

She imagined what their reaction would be. The reassuring feeling came back, cradling her. They would probably be amazed at how sexy she was. She smiled at the naughty thought. That's right, they'd be in for quite a treat. The warm feeling in her belly became even stronger, and she yielded.

"Off they go," she thought, as she raised her hips and slid her bottoms off, baring her pussy. She then brought her legs up to take them off completely. A sense of accomplishment washed over her at the thought of finally having freed herself from her last piece of clothing.

It was a strange new feeling being in the sun fully naked. She could sense the warmth reaching new places, and it was heavenly. Her knees fell apart as she relaxed on the sand, spreading her thighs in the process. That wasn't completely on purpose, she thought, blushing, as she was very exposed like this. She moved to close her legs, when she felt it again. It hit her hard this time. So much so, that she was left in a bit of a daze, but that was alright. No-one was going to judge her, and nobody was around anyway, so it didn't matter. She let her knees fall back down, reclaiming her suggestive pose. It was okay, nobody could see her pointy nipples and her hot pussy.

She moved her hands back to her beasts and started fondling again, enjoying the feeling. She began playing with her nipples, tracing around them gently and tweaking the little nubs between her fingers. The warmth in her belly flowed down, and started to tease her pussy, calling for attention. Tempted, she let a hand slide down towards her inner thigh, but then suddenly stopped. She wondered what she was doing as she came to her senses, blushing heavily. This was way over the line. She briskly turned over and lay on her belly. It squished her breasts and she felt a bit less exposed. She might as well tan both sides, she thought.

Marilyn relaxed watching the beach. She could see the waves welling up and crashing down, one after another. It was amazing nobody else was here, she thought. The sound of the sea was very soothing, it made her feel at ease. In fact, she was so comfortable, she almost dozed off a few times. It crossed her mind that she better not fall asleep on a beach if she wanted to avoid sunburns. She felt a little silly now, reacting as she did earlier. Being naked wasn't that big of a deal. It hit her that, really, she was the only one bothered by her nudity.

The realization boosted her self-assurance. That's right, what did it matter? She sat up tailor style, and rested on her hands. Her breasts were proudly exposed to the world, and she didn't care at all. Nobody could tell her what she should do, she thought. Even if she wanted to..., well. Her resolve crumbled a little. Play with..., she couldn't bring herself to think about it, but then the word appeared as clear as day in her head. Masturbate. She blinked in surprise, as it felt like someone spoke it out aloud. The sense of freedom washed over her again. It was alright, she thought, it was perfectly normal, and it made no sense to feel ashamed. So, she didn't anymore. If anything, she liked the idea of fingering herself whenever she felt like it. She could even do it right know. The idea made the warmth in her lower belly flare up again. It was clearly emanating from her pussy this time, and she could feel the strong need chipping at her resolve. She didn't resist this time and let her hand move to her pussy.

She started softly rubbing her outer lips, enjoying the feeling. Finally able to do something to ease the urge, she sighed in relief. She knew it would only be a temporary respite, as her pussy was only getting ready. Her fingers dampened as the excitement became stronger. It did not bother her anymore, she let the feelings wash over her and let her body build up the urge. She smiled as she knew that soon she wouldn't be able to resist anymore. She had to rub harder and harder to satisfy herself, and it was slowly becoming unbearable.

She let herself fall on her back again, making it much easier to pleasure herself. Her free hand moved back to her breasts, to tease her nipples, adding to the heat. When she couldn't handle teasing her pussy anymore, she let one of her fingers wander between her folds, and plunged it inside her. A jolt of pleasure went through her, and a moan escaped her lips. She could feel herself spasm around her finger, her pussy clenching around the intruder. After a while, she started to wiggle it around, plunging repeatedly inside her. The movements brought a sweet mixture of pleasure, relief and need to her. She went faster and faster, reaching for the peak. She wasn't quite able to get there yet though. Something was missing.

Marilyn eyed her bag. She got on all fours and crawled to it. She proceeded to rummage through her stuff and fished out a small tube of sunscreen. That would do the trick. She began moving the accessory towards her wet heat when she stopped, and took notice of the position she was in. Standing on hands and knees, her butt on full display, legs a bit apart, almost presenting herself. This was so unlike her. It would be as if someone took her from behind, she thought. She pictured the scene, and was suddenly aware of how strong the throbbing in her pussy and clitoris was.

With each pulse, her worries faded away a bit more, and her hand started to move again. She would look so sexy, and she enjoyed that idea. Imagine how good this was going to be, she thought. She made a goofy grin when the tube reached her pussy. She felt the soft surface teasing her engorged lips. They parted easily, and a bit of lubrication trickled down. Tracing along the length of her slit, she continued her playful show. She let the object slide against her clitoris to tease herself, reaching new euphoric heights. Then, something cracked inside her and she decided she had waited long enough. She eagerly pushed the object inside her.

Marilyn couldn't help but gasp, and the only thing she could think of from that moment on, was how good she felt. She swung her hips against the plastic cylinder, and plunged it in harder and harder. She knew she was close, and instinctively focused on all the pleasure her body was sending to her brain. Her breasts swinging freely under her, the object tirelessly being pushed inside her pussy, rubbing against her clit. Soon, the overload of sensations reached a breaking point. It was as if lightning struck her when she reached her orgasm, and her whole body tensed. She grunted and closed her eyes, but could still see the stars in front of her. Her pussy twitched, and a bit of moist sand appeared under her.

She let herself slide back to the ground, letting go of the tube, but continuing to rub her clitoris, winding down from her bliss. She stayed like this, basking in her afterglow. The sun felt warm and toasty, and her body felt as heavy as a ton of bricks. She was going to rest her eyes for a bit, she thought, her eyelids closing gradually. She relaxed, her movements slowing down. As she let herself drift, she figured she should have removed the tube from her pussy before giving in to slumber. That idea evaporated quickly, replaced by deep sleep.

***

Marilyn woke up on her friend's couch. The sun was shining brightly outside, which could explain why she woke up. She stretched her body and rubbed her eyes, blinking a bit before a realization hit her. She felt -amazing-. That power nap definitely did wonders to her. Something was a bit odd though, she couldn't exactly tell what. Maybe it was a side effect of her friend's mind experiment.

"Did you sleep well?"

Speaking of, her friend, Ian, had just entered the room.

She gave him a broad smile, and jumped to her feet. "I am great, and I feel like doing something. We should go outside, the weather looks nice."

"Great idea! But, maybe you should put some clothes on first, though."

She examined herself. "Oh yeah!"

She giggled as she realized that's what was missing.