Side Effects

Story Info
Life is full of 'side effects' some more obvious than others.
10.9k words
4.49
31.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is full of 'side effects,' some more obvious than others. A distraught stranger meets a deviant family, changing lives forever.

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy, if it tickles your fancy, I appreciate your vote, and any comments you may have.

This story may contain peanuts, so if you're allergic to, incest, father-daughter, brother-sister, blackmail, force, submission, domination, oral, anal, non-consent, rough sex, virgin, interracial, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Please note, this tale is on the dark side, so it will not be for everyone. I debated submitting under non-consensual but felt the incest category is a better fit.

Enjoy!

Knightfantasies

This story may not be reproduced or shared without the author's permission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side Effects

Doctor Cynthia Peters wisely waited until the big man composed himself before she continued. "I'm sorry Mr. Brody, the new test results confirmed the first set; cancer has spread throughout your body." She paused to make sure he was listening to her words. "At this point, treatment is not only useless but would take away any time left to wrap up your estate."

Brock Brody struggled to control his emotions as he ran his fingers through his thick hair. He absently starred at the doctor's large breasts, hidden under her white gown. The doctor's office smelled like a hospital; he hated hospitals. From experience, hospitals meant pain and suffering.

He stood up, pacing in the small office, thinking of his next step. All he wanted to do was get on his Harley and ride away; maybe that's what he would do. Ride off into the sunset, literally.

Dr. Peters hated this aspect of her profession as she looked on with empathy. "Do you have any questions?"

"Nah, but you better send me your bill quickly," Brock said, giving the doc a wink. His moment of self-pity passed, and his swagger returned. "See you, Doc," he said, walking out of the office without looking back.

Brock never anticipated the results would be any different, but still, he held out false hope. His day to day casual approach to life was over. He never had a master plan; he just plugged along doing the things that made him happy. Now, he was indeed on his own, with no family or close friends to stand by his side. He wasn't terrified of dying, and he had no regrets for the life he chose to live.

People quickly moved out of the way as Brock strutted down the sidewalk. His intimidating size and appearance did more than hint he was dangerous. At six foot eight and three hundred pounds of muscle and sinew, not many people dared to challenge him.

Brock carried his history on his face, a testament to his line of work. His nose twisted to the left, broken multiple times. The long jagged scar down his right cheek was due to a broken beer bottle from a punk's sucker punch; he almost lost his eye on that one. Most of the fingers on his gnarly hands suffered breaks at one time or another; bare-knuckle fighting was hard on the joints. His slight limp was due to taking a bullet in the leg years ago.

For the past twenty years, he worked as the head bouncer at 'Pretty Gals' strip club, protecting the dancers. His forty-one-year-old body endured numerous injuries and broken bones along the way. Brock's fighting skills were good, but no one was invincible. The guys that tested him were out to make a name for themselves; to fight Brock was a status thing in this town, even if you lost. Just like in the movie Fight Club. Now Cancer is taking a swing at him, and all his strength is useless.

He threw his leg over his pride and joy, a 1949 Panhead with tank shifter and foot clutch. Sure, there were better, more comfortable Harley's to ride, but he loved this old one. Brock shook his long dirty-blonde hair back and put on his vintage lid with leather straps. The law said he had to wear it; a stupid law passed by idiots who didn't know the joys of riding.

The roar was deafening as Brock worked the throttle, he smirked at the disapproving looks of pedestrians, laughing when an exhaust pop would make them jump. Vibrations surged through his muscular body as he listened to the symphony. Brock waited until the machine soothed his internal stress. Then, with a twist of his right wrist, he shot out into the traffic, ignoring the honking horn of some dickhead in a BMW.

There was no destination, just the freedom of rolling on. The wind whipped Brock's shoulder-length hair around as he exceeded the speed limit. The California sky was boringly sunny, and he weaved in and out of traffic, daring vehicles to hit him. Being terminally ill gave him a new outlook, a fuck-it attitude.

Brock's mind drifted as he faced his internal demons. He had never been a loving or nurturing man; from an early age, he learned to look after himself. His dad died when he was thirteen, and he fell in with the wrong kind of crowd. It was only sheer luck that he didn't end up in prison in his teens. Dealing drugs and fighting were the only things that made him feel alive inside; that and motorcycles.

Teachers and coaches tried to help along the way, but he was too stubborn to listen or care. He had the potential to go to university on a full football scholarship, but instead, he dropped out of school to be a pimp's muscle. The seduction of free pussy and the chance to use his fists drew him further into the dark side. It was ironic that one of the 'street girls' he protected changed the course of his life when she introduced him to the owner of a strip club.

The bleached highway disappeared under his wheels as the scenery seemed to stay stagnant, time was no longer on his side. Reluctantly he took an exit when he felt the need to drain the dragon. He would have preferred to keep going, to not think about the future, or what little he had left, but a full bladder on a rigid frame Harley wasn't the most comfortable feeling.

Brock counter-steered into the run-down gas station, a small independent no-name, a dying breed among all the big conglomerates. He parked his bike at the gas pump, topping up the tank, noticing he was the only customer. There didn't appear to be an outside bathroom, so he headed to the main entrance. His black biker boots added an inch and a half to his height, and he ducked going through the door.

Rati watched from behind the counter, as the tough-looking blonde giant entered; she had never seen such a big man. Colorful sinister tattoos covered his bare arms; a tight black tee-shirt stretched to contain his muscles. The leather vest made her think he belonged to a motorcycle gang. Her not so innocent eyes drifted down to his tight jeans to see the large lump in his crotch, and she subconsciously licked her lips.

"Hi, what can I do for you?" Rati smiled. Her East Indian parents named her after the goddess of love. She didn't know if her name was the cause of her lust and passion, but her nineteen-year-old body constantly sought out sexual pleasure from a young age.

The short brown girl was cute in a puppy dog way, with her wide-eyed enthusiasm. She barely came up to his belt buckle. Her tight yellow top accented small perky tits, and her semi see-through leggings couldn't be any tighter. He could feel his cock react to his dirty thoughts. After watching the 'girls' in the strip club get demeaned by drunk men for the past twenty years, he took pride in not being a misogynist jerk. With cancer raging through his body, life was no longer normal.

"Well," Brock said, eyeing up the young girl, "I need to use your bathroom to take a leak." He casually let his eyes roam over her body again; she was curvy and tight in all the right places. She seemed to bask in his attention and even pulled her shoulders back to show off her small tits. His mind reminded him he wouldn't have many more opportunities to flirt with young girls like her.

"You have a pretty smile," he complimented. "Nice full lips. I would love to see what they feel like wrapped around my cock." He expected the young girl to scream and call the cops, but all she did was smile even more flamboyantly. Son-of-a-bitch!

Rati looked around for Laki, her sister. The two of them had the morning shift until their dad Sam and older brother Aadi came in. The service station was a struggling family business, and her dad made all the siblings help out.

"Wow! I don't know if that line works with all the girls, but it works with me!" she laughed, trying to visualize the size of his cock in his tight jeans. Rati could hardly control her excitement. This morning's shift was turning out to be awesome! Any day she got to suck a cock was a good day. "Let me find my sister, and I will show you what my lips can do!"

"Well, that was unexpected," Brock said in disbelief as the tiny thing ran into a back room. After a few moments, the clerk dragged out another brown girl, taller, older, and by the looks of it timid. The older sister dressed more conservatively, in torn jeans and a loose tee-shirt with a UCLA logo. Her black hair was pulled back into a ponytail, accenting her high cheekbones. Even with the loose top, he could see she had a tempting body underneath.

"Dad will kill you if he finds out!" Laki whispered in distress. She did a double-take when she looked at the big white man. He was huge. Her eyes locked on his as he undressed her visually. She tried to stop, but her mouth gave him a slight smile before rendering her face in a delicate blush.

"Are you going to tell him?" Rati asked in a threatening tone. As soon as Laki submissively shook her head no, Rati excitedly grabbed the man's hand. "Follow me, big boy!"

The young girl's hand felt small in his over-sized mitt. The older girl was demurely smiling at him, showing off her dimpled cheeks. When he winked, it made her blush deepen.

Rati led him to the storage area filled with inventory; boxes of potato chips and chocolate bars sat adjacent to cartons of windshield fluid and oil. It was orderly, but not really.

"Can I watch you?" she asked brazenly. "You know. When you're peeing."

Brock's deep laughter bounced off the walls in the room. "Watch? Fuck, you can hold my cock if you want to."

That little encouragement was all it took; Rati's hands couldn't move fast enough. She unzipped his jeans and reached in, pulling out his cock. The giant had a nice one, extra thick. She pulled him along like a girl leading an elephant by the trunk. As she stood beside him in the bathroom, his hot cock was too tempting; she couldn't fight the urge to suck him.

"Well, aren't you special!" Brock laughed as he patted her on the head. The small girl latched onto his cock, sucking deep. "Damn, girl! You're good!"

The praise drove Rati to suck harder; next to getting her pussy speared, sucking cock was her second favorite thing, and taking it up the ass her third. She took all of him, enjoying how quickly she made him grow with her mouth. "How bad do you need to pee?" she gasped, taking a quick breath.

Brock debate her question. "Keep sucking," he smiled, still not believing what was happening, thinking maybe he should have been a jerk instead all these years.

"Sure! My name's Rati, by the way."

Brock had received hundreds of blowjobs from girls at the strip club over the past twenty years. It was one of the perks of being the head bouncer. The owner insisted every new girl had to blow each of them as an initiation to the club. Only the ones that sucked their cocks made the cut. In return, each girl had fierce protectors looking after them. He never touched any of the girls after the screening, unless they approached him first. Over the years, he fucked quite a few of the dancers, but none of them became a steady girlfriend, and he never met a girl he wanted to marry.

"You got a sweet mouth, Rati!" Brock praised. Her face lit up with a bright, pleasing look, like a schoolgirl receiving a compliment on her grades. She continued to engulf his cock with no signs of fatigue or agitation. Rati was a blowjob queen.

There was no need to force her head down; she did that to herself. Still, he showed her he could, holding her nose pressed against his belly as she sucked hard, and used her tongue in tempting ways. You can always tell when a girl loves to give head, and Rati certainly belonged to that exclusive group.

Rati deep throated the hard cock, glad this giant man had stamina. She wondered if he would fuck her after she swallowed his cum or if he would be a one-time man. She pulled back and just teased the slit in his bulbous cock-head with the tip of her tongue, waiting for him to take over. She smiled inwardly when his two big hands grabbed her head. Yes!

"You little tease! Keep sucking until I come in your slutty little mouth!"

Her plan worked, like always. The giant took over, fucking her mouth with force. She loved it when a man took control.

Brock couldn't believe what was happening. He only got off the highway for a quick pit stop, now he was throat fucking this young East Indian girl, and outrageously she appeared to love every harsh thrust. At least that's what Brock thought her moans meant. Now he had a decision to make. Keep going and come in her mouth or take it to the next level.

"Fuck it!" Brock growled. He pushed Rati back; her mouth made a popping sound as she released his cock. "Get your clothes off!"

"Yes, sir," Rati exclaimed, wiping the drool off her chin. She was naked in seconds, obediently waiting for his next order. She had no delusions of what was about to happen; in fact, she eagerly wanted to be fucked.

The height difference made it a challenge; Brock lifted Rati's light body and sat her on the sink counter. Most young girls kept themselves shaved, not Rati. Her hairy pussy was old-school. Maybe it was an ethnic thing, not that he cared. She played with her nipples, twisting and pulling them as she waited for him to remove his jeans and boxers.

He moved in, Rati had her legs opened as wide as possible. "You better have a hole in there!" Brock laughed. "Otherwise, I'm going to make one!"

Her hands rubbed his chiseled chest, feeling strong muscles under the black tee-shirt. "What's your name?"

"Brock," he said, directing his cock through the black rat's nest. "You fuck a lot of strangers?"

"OH!" she exclaimed as his thick cock found her hole. "Only the brave ones! I love your big cock, Brock!"

Her cunt was warm and wet, velvety smooth. Her strong legs pulled him close with each thrust. This little girl likes to fuck. The other girl, her sister, intrigued him as well. "What about your sister? Does she like cock as much as you?"

Rati couldn't believe how good this day was turning out to be. "You want to fuck my sister? Really? She will be so excited! Hurry! Fuck me; then, I will go get her!" Rati laughed at the thought; this would be another chance to make Laki do something against her will. She hated how her older sister was such a goody-goody. By the time she finished with Laki, she would be a slut just like her.

Brock laid into Rati, using her pussy, without regard to her feelings. Her back was against the cracked mirror for support as he drove into her. She was back to screaming again, maybe from his big cock or perhaps from the tormenting of her nipples. Incredulously she loved the abuse he inflicted on her.

"I wish we were on a bed," Rati moaned. "I would love to ride your cock!"

The counter was too short for his height, giving him a kink in his back. He lifted Rati holding her skinny ass cheeks as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his body. He kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her lipstick-stained mouth. Their tongues dueled as her pussy sucked him with a sudden sweetness.

Rati loved a big strong man, and Brock was her pinnacle. She matched his thrusts, pulling up with her arms and using leg pressure to move her pelvis. When his passionate kiss ended, she leaned back, changing the angle until Brock was hitting her G-spot.

The little brown girl was hard to hold to on to as she squirmed in his hands. She threw her head back, closing her eyes. Her open mouth formed a perfect "o" as she moaned in pleasure. She was edging closer to her orgasm; all the signs were evident. But this was about him, not her. He slammed her body against the wall, keeping his cock buried deep.

"Do you like it rough?" he asked. Rati's childlike face looked at him in shock as she gasped at his sudden change of demeanor.

Rati didn't know how this giant knew her favorite fetish. "Fuck yeah! Do it!" Rati cried out. "Hurt me!"

The silly girl had no idea of the damage he could inflict on her young body. He pinned her arms above her head, giving her a snarl before leaning down and biting a nipple.

"Oh, god! You're biting my tit!" Her addiction to pain rendered her incapable of fighting back or rebuking his abuse.

He switched from nipple to nipple, clamping down harder each time, leaving his teeth marks in her tender flesh. Her pussy encouraged him to keep fucking her as she screamed in pain and let out explosive curses.

"You scream too much," Brock said, moving his hand from her up-stretched arms to her throat. "If you come before me, it will be the last thing you ever do," he threatened, as his fingers tightened. "You'll be dead before you hit the ground!"

The look in the giant's eyes filled her with terror. His face was scary enough on its own without those demon eyes looking at her. She liked rough sex, but misgivings surged through her body as his big hand tightened around her throat. His strength rendered her helpless, and the mental confusion left her disoriented; she didn't want to die.

Brock fucked her wildly, abusing her hole, driving his cock deep with every dominant thrust. He reduced her body to one purpose. His pleasure. Cancer drove him on, or at least the loathing toward his inability to fight back. His intense combative craving for release stripped him of feeling remorse as he victimized Rati's body.

"Hurry! Please! I can't hold out much longer!" Rati pleaded, not sure if her throat-whispers reached his ears. In spite of the degradation, her body was on the brink of coming. Brock took control and savaged her like no man before him. Her body and mind loved the insensitive physical lust.

His fingers tightened around Rati's throat as his cock shot a load deep into her hairy cunt. She squirmed in his arms with wide eyes bulging out of her red face as her oxygen-deprived body convulsed in his grasp. The release was what the doctor ordered, well maybe not his doctor, but it still felt good.

Brock retained his serene indifference to her well-being as her cunt convulsed on his cock. The seizures racked her body so severe he almost dropped her. There was no compassion in his hard eyes, but there was comprehension. Rati's oval face betrayed her sexual gullibility; he could have easily killed her. All she could see was excitement and pleasure, not the inherent danger.

As soon as Brock came inside her, he loosened his grip. She let go of everything she was fearfully holding back. The beating of her heart pounded in her ears as her orgasm smashed hard. Her body yielded to his power and corruption leaving her in a state of intense rapture. Brock gave her a 'snuff' orgasm, and she couldn't wait to try it again.

Brock stood there silent looking down at her, his detached emotions noticeable. He didn't care about her, and that turned her on even more. She tried to talk, but the words wouldn't come out. Finally, in a hoarse cough-whisper, she found her voice. "I would suck you clean, but I want you to make my sister do it."

"Make her? You mean she won't be as willing as you?"

Swallowing hard, Rati pushed the words out slowly. "She can be a little shy. Just say you'll tell our dad about her sucking off our cousin," she said, wincing at how the laughter hurt her throat. "She'll know what that means."