Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every family has secrets," Brock said as he pulled out and dropped her to the dirty bathroom floor. He pushed Rati harshly against the wall. "If you liked it up the ass, you'd be perfect."

She looked up at him in a trancelike state, rubbing her bruised neck. "Who says I don't?" she teased, searching for some thanks in his eyes. "Go pee, and I'll get my sister."

Brock examined the young girl closer. She was an anomaly, she looked so innocent, but acted like a seasoned whore. He made Rati give his cock a last lick and kiss; then, she rushed out half-dressed with a sinister smile on her face.

He was still draining his cock when there was a knock on the door. He looked back as Rati pushed her naked sister towards him. "Have fun, Brock!" Rati laughed, then quickly slammed the door shut. "Laki, do it, or else!" Rati shouted through the door.

Laki struggled not to cry at being forced to strip and join the giant man. Her sister's blackmail threats made her obey. Shyly, she used her hands to cover her breasts and between her legs. Even though she was embarrassed beyond belief, it didn't stop her eyes from looking at the white giant's cock. His cock was big, like the rest of him.

"So, Laki," he said, now that he knew her name. "Your sister said you like to suck cock," Brock eyed up the beauty, as he made piss circles in the stained bowl.

"NO! He forces me!" Laki stammered swiftly, unable to break her stare from his long cock.

Like night and day, the two sisters were that different. "Why are you naked?" he asked, giving his cock one last shake, before turning towards the apprehensive girl.

"Rati forced me," Laki whimpered, wondering how something so big fits inside a woman. "I have to do what she says or else."

"Hmm, that 'or else' seems to be very powerful. Well, we don't want to disappoint your sister then!" Brock laughed. "Lick my cock clean; then I'm going to fuck your cunt."

The tears leaked out of Laki's eyes; she had to appeal to this man. "NO! I'm saving myself for marriage." She could see her concerns didn't make a difference to this man. She had to think of a compromise. "Please, use my bum instead!" she begged. Laki had no idea what anal sex felt like, but it would be worth the pain to save her virginity.

Whatever the two sisters had going on, it was more than they were telling him. Laki was scared stiff of something. Yesterday he would have walked away; today, he didn't give a fuck about being a nice guy anymore.

With cat-like quickness, he reached out and pulled her towards him. He slapped the hand, covering her breasts. Submissively Laki stood there as he looked at her firm body. He liked her upthrust breasts and big puffy nipples. Even scared, she was beautiful.

"You're a virgin?" he asked, a little surprised at her revelation.

Laki couldn't speak only nod her head yes. She couldn't believe the giant's cock was growing bigger right in front of her eyes.

Brock twisted one of her brown nipples, waiting for her to complain. When she didn't, he abused both nipples, pulling her towards his cock.

"Open your mouth. Taste my cum and your sister's juices."

Whether it was intentional or not, Laki kept eye contact with him. Her big, gorgeous brown eyes were silently pleading. All it did was make his cock harder.

"Now, suck me!"

At this moment, Laki hated her sister even more, and silently vowed vengeance, no matter how long it took. It wasn't her cousin's cock she sucked; it was their dad's.

The nightmare still filled her mind. She was taking inventory when her dad attacked her in the storage room. He pushed her against the boxes, forcing her to her knees, making her suck his angry cock. She screamed and tried to fight him off, but he was too strong. His wild eyes looked right through her as he raped her mouth. Rati heard screams and caught them. Instead of coming to her rescue, she laughed and took photos of the sick act. Now, every day at shift change, her evil sister makes her suck their dad's cock in the box-filled backroom until he comes in her mouth. Rati is blackmailing both of them, threatening to expose the dirty pictures.

Brock watched Laki. The thought of fucking this girl's ass was working, that along with her sloppy sucking. She didn't have her sister's talent, but those sexy deep brown eyes of hers were compelling. He forced her to take him deeper, making her gag violently. "I haven't fucked a virgin in a long time. But maybe if you suck my cock better, I'll only fuck your ass," he laughed as her eyes flashed in panic.

Laki didn't know what else to do. Her dad's cock was much smaller and more comfortable to suck. She tried to do better, sucking harder, even using her tongue. Her head bobbed on the giant's cock, barely sucking on more than the large mushroom head. He rubbed the top of her head, sometimes pushing his cock deeper, making her gag. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't relax her throat.

"Enough!" Brock yelled. "You're hopeless!"

He eyed her naked brown body; she would make a good stripper. Her exotic look would go over well with all the men. Surprisingly, unlike Rati, her cunt was shaved smooth, he thought it would be the reverse. It was hard to tell, but he guessed Laki was in her early twenties.

"Turn around, let me see your chunky ass."

She wanted to run away but instead did what this stranger ordered. Looking in the mirror at herself made her heart sink. She watched the stranger reach out and touch her bum, making her jump and letting out a little scream. His finger was searching, probing. She prayed he would only use her back hole. She wanted to keep her virginity for her future husband, as a good East Indian woman would.

Brock smiled in the mirror, looking at the innocent girl as his finger pushed roughly into her ass. "Your sister must have something horrible on you. Tell me what it is."

"Ow! That hurts!" Laki gave a long grieving sigh, almost a sob, as his finger violated her virgin ass. She leaned over further, hoping it would ease the pain.

"Yeah, just imagine what my cock will feel like!" he laughed. "Tell me, or I'll fuck your cunt." He pushed his finger deeper. Without lube, there was no way his cock was going to breach her backside, at least not without some damage.

Laki squirmed on the end of his long thick finger. He kicked her legs open wider and pushed deeper. She was desperate to keep her virginity; she had to disclose her secret.

She lifted her head, meeting his eyes in the mirror. "My dad forced me to suck his cock; he said the voices in his head made him attack me. Rati caught us, and she's blackmailing both of us now!" The words burst out of her mouth in disgrace. "I have to suck my dad's cock every day, or Rati will show mom the pictures."

"How long has this been going on?" he asked, suddenly feeling disconcerted about unwittingly being a part of blackmailing Laki.

"Almost a month," Laki moaned. "A month of hell! My dad pretends he doesn't want to keep doing it, but I know he does. I hate the way my dad giggles when he comes in my mouth!"

Laki decided she had nothing to lose and revealed all her dirty secrets to this stranger. "It gets worse," she paused. "After I swallow my dad's filthy cum, my sister makes me lick his cock clean, and if dad gets hard, I have to suck him again. Over and over until dad can't get hard anymore. Every day Rati takes new pictures laughing as I get abused."

Laki saw the stranger listening intently. "There's more. If I didn't get undressed and come in here with you, she threatened to send them to my friends or post them on the internet. I'm trapped! I hate my life!."

Brock felt sorrow for Laki's situation. But something didn't add up. Talking about her troubles made her nipples hard. "Does it turn you on to suck your dad's cock?" Brock asked. "To have your sister force you."

"NO!" Laki shouted. When his finger twisted, she conceded the truth. "Just a little, it confuses me."

"Is that right?" He pulled his meat-hook finger out and slapped her pear-shaped ass. "Maybe you need to be punished; good girls don't suck their dad's cock."

Laki bowed her head. "I know," she said in agreement; she was disgusted with herself. She never moved as Brock spanked her, taking the punishment she felt she deserved. Once, twice, three times, she waited for the next blow, but it never came.

Brock locked the door so they wouldn't be disturbed. Being extra tall made sex difficult with a short woman, especially in a confined space like this. The cramped room offered few options; he closed the lid and sat down on the toilet with his hard cock pointing to the orange peel painted ceiling.

"Come closer," Brock said, stroking his cock in anticipation. "I thought of a way to make your sister and dad leave you alone. If you can get my cock in your ass, then I won't take your virginity. Deal?"

Brock didn't know if she would fall for it or not. He had only fucked one virgin, and that was back in his teens. The odds were he wasn't going to get any more chances before he kicked the bucket. He could take her virginity, rape her as her dad did, but he wanted the decision to be hers.

Laki's nervousness matched the insanity of the moment. She didn't want to feel fictitious hope, but if this giant could end her horrors, it would be worth the chance. "How? How can you free me?"

"First, let's get my cock in your ass!" Brock grabbed her arm and pulled her close; they were almost eye to eye. His scary-looking face intimidated most people, but not this innocent girl.

She faced him, with her legs spread apart on each side of his thick thighs. His cock poked at her virgin cunt as she stood on tiptoes, trying to preserve her virginity.

"Kiss me," he said. "Like I'm your lover. Like you kiss your dad!"

"I don't kiss my dad like that!" she said in disgust, appalled that he thought that. For some reason, she needed this stranger to know that she was a good girl. She closed her eyes and leaned forward, pretending she was kissing her imaginary husband. Her tongue touched his, as his arms hugged her tighter. She rubbed her elongated sensitive nipples against his chest as his big cock poked her private area, forcing her to stretch taller.

Her ample soft brown ass cheeks felt good in his big mitts. He mauled them, squeezing them, pulling them apart. "I like your ass," he complimented, "reach back and guide my cock in you. I'll help you."

Laki tried desperately to make his cock fit as Brock split her ass apart, but it was hopeless. She tried everything. "It won't go in," Laki uttered, staring into his sea-blue eyes. Her jittery eagerness at being free from Rati and her dad dissolved into fear of losing her virginity.

"Well then, will you let me fuck your cunt to save you?" Brock knew Laki wouldn't be able to get his cock in her tight ass, not without lots of lube. What she didn't know is he didn't have an escape plan for her; it was a ruse.

Laki's legs were shaking; from the strain and the decision she had to make. She desperately tried once more to relax her ass, forcing her body down. Her defeated sigh echoed in the room. Brock's cock was too big for her bottom.

A vision of her dad assaulting her mouth, and her devil sister's mocking laughter flashed in her mind. The thought of them exploiting her unabated chilled her to the bone. What would they make her do next? The inability to end the horrors left her no choice. She looked into Brock's soft blue eyes to see if he was her savior or another beast from hell. "You promise to free me?"

"I promise," he lied, releasing her butt cheeks.

Her body sagged against his. "Okay, I trust you!"

In sorrow, she let him guide his big cock forward; she could feel her pussy splitting open. Her dream of giving her virginity to her new husband on her wedding night dissolved. Brock's eyes held hers as she trembled in his embrace. His cock was making its way inside her. With a last sigh of remorse, she let gravity take over. The sharp pain of his cock breaking her hymen made her cry out; she was no longer pure.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good!" Brock moaned in pleasure, even though her eyes haunted him. Her cunt was tight, virgin tight.

Laki's wide eyes looked at him with anything but pleasure. Her face grimaced in pain, but she never said anything except for a low inarticulate sound. Brock kept the pressure on her shoulders, pushing her down until his cock ultimately rested completely inside her. She sat there fully impaled, praying she made the right decision.

"Ride my cock," Brock ordered. When she didn't comply, he buried a finger in her ass and got her started.

Laki wanted to bawl; she willingly surrendered her most precious treasure. The thickness of his cock made it hard to move easily. His scarred face smiled at her as he fucked her, front and back. She gritted her teeth in pain, only the thought of being free of Rati, and her dad kept her from breaking down.

"Yeah, that's it, move up and down. Faster!" Brock moaned as he watched her sexy body. Everything about this woman stirred him. "My God, do you know how beautiful you look right now?"

Laki was stunned by Brock's words. She never considered herself beautiful, let alone pretty. Her body stretched to accommodate his size, looking down she saw blood, her blood. She wondered if his cock would ever feel pleasurable like Rati claimed it did. Still, the pain was diminishing; at least the physical pain, the pain in her heart wouldn't leave.

Brock held her chin in his hand, forcing her to look at him. "I love your cunt. It's tighter than your sister's loose one." Her sexy brown eyes stared at him in shock.

Laki moaned in discomfort, that wasn't something she wanted to be proud of, but it helped. She tried to smile at Brock. She suddenly went speechless, stricken dumb by the new sensations in her body. She felt it! The pleasure her sister bragged about experiencing. "Oh! Oh!" Laki cried out abruptly. Her pussy clenched the man's cock as her tummy rumbled. She quickened her pace, holding onto Brock's shoulders for support, plunging deeper as the new sensations radiated through her body.

Her gorgeous sexy eyes bore into him; he knew she turned the corner from pain to pleasure. "It feels good now, doesn't it?" Even an idiot would recognize that, as the intensity of the coupling surged through her body. Her flushed face, open mouth, and hard nipples gave away her arousal.

"Oh, god! It does!" Something in the man's eyes made her feel desirable; he even called her beautiful. It was strange; all this 'touching' was bonding them together. He wasn't the devil she thought he was, even if she let him defile her. The unexpected knock at the door made her heart race. Was her dad here?

"Laki! Hurry! Dad will be here soon!"

"Please, no more! I have to get dressed!" she begged, even though she kept her body bouncing.

"I don't care," Brock said to the frightened girl. "Keep going until I come in your cunt!"

The thought of her dad finding her like this haunted her. The last thing she wanted her dad to know is he could fuck her pussy as well as her mouth.

The panic loosened her timid tongue. "Do it! Quickly! Please, Brock! Come in my virgin cunt! I love your big cock!" The last exclamation disoriented her; did she really love his cock?

He pulled his finger from her ass and pushed it in her open mouth. She sucked hard, obliviously to the smell and taste, or she didn't care. The tainted act was the last straw; his cock exploded in her no longer virgin cunt as he let out a loud bellow.

Laki felt her false husband shoot his seed into her unprotected pussy the same time an orgasm radiated in her body. "Ah! I'm coming too!" She rode his cock longer, stretching out the moment, sucking his finger and holding his shoulders as he smiled at her. She smiled back, shocked at how wonderful it felt to have his big cock inside her.

As her orgasm receded to a pleasant warmth in her body, she softly murmured, thank you. She put all her faith in this stranger to make things better. A stranger who took her virginity, but it was her dad and sister who soiled her first. "You promised to help me," she said weakly, as his face and eyes smiled at her. "Please! I can't take anymore!" she begged, hoping she wouldn't regret her hasty agreement.

A plan formed in Brock's mind as Laki's warm pussy engulfed his cock, a foul idea, one that might work. "Okay, but you need to pretend that you're still a virgin. I won't say anything if you don't."

Laki kissed him in gratitude, sucking on his tongue. Her hands softly caressed his rough beat-up face as she looked into his disarming eyes. His cock was still hard inside her, and she squeezed down. "You have a kind face," she said, kissing the long white scar. "Thank you!"

Her thank you threw him for a loop. He could tell it was heartfelt. "You're beautiful, inside and out," he said, surprised at how quickly she got to him. "I have a crazy idea, and you have to play along."

Laki kissed Brock with all the gratefulness she felt. "I'm glad you were my first!"

Brock was at a loss for words. Laki was a rarity, innocent, and sexy at the same time. "Me too," he said, lost in her sensual brown eyes.

They each cleaned up the blood and cum, flushing the evidence down the toilet. Laki surprised him with a final hug and suck of his cock before rushing out to get dressed. He looked at himself in the mirror, not proud of what he made her do, but maybe he could make things right.

As he walked out of the storage room into the main storefront, he saw two men rapidly coming their way. By their appearance, he assumed the older one rubbing his hands together in excitement was the dad and the other one his son.

Brock saw Rati had a smug look on her face as she looked at her sister. He could see she had no regret in forcing Laki to strip and fuck him. After he initiated his plan, that arrogant look wouldn't be there for long.

"Is that your dad?" he asked Laki. She nodded her head; her body language shifted, and she resumed her natural submissive stance. "What's his name?"

"Sanjay, but he likes to be called Sam." She had no idea of Brock's plan to free her, but she desperately hoped whatever it was it worked.

Brock met the two men as they opened the door, letting them come in before cutting off their escape. "I've been waiting to talk to you!" His harsh tone and immense size made both men stare in palpable fear.

Sam wasn't a brave man, the voices in his head told him to turn and run, but the shame of having both of his daughters looking on kept him rooted in place. Now that he got to fuck Laki's mouth every day, he couldn't wait to come into work. But the giant made his lust vanish in an instant. As he opened his mouth to say something, the giant pushed him forward into the counter, making him wince in pain.

"Don't even think about it!" Brock warned the younger man who looked ready to bolt.

At that moment, everyone had a petrified look on their faces, except for Laki; she was almost fawning in appreciation.

"Sam, I've been getting to know your daughters better. Especially Rati!" he laughed, as he made the gesture for a blowjob with his hand and tongue in cheek. "All the rumors I heard about how much she likes to fuck are true."

Sam looked at Rati with bewilderment in his eyes. Maybe she wasn't as innocent as he thought she was.

"I want to buy your daughters, both of them," Brock declared suddenly, stunning all four relatives.

The unexpected news left Rati speechless. This giant knew about her; this wasn't a random encounter. He knew about her love of sex. Rati thought about all the men and boys who had fucked her over the years. One of them must have bragged to the wrong person. She was confused why Brock wanted to buy her. She just showed him she would gladly fuck him?