Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Sam sputtered in confusion. "Buy them?"

"Yeah, both. $5,000 for Rati, because she's a used whore and $10,000 for Laki because she's still a virgin. I checked," Brock laughed, winking at Laki.

"Are you okay, Laki?" Sam asked his oldest daughter, with false concern. The voices in his head kept ordering him to take her virginity, but he wanted to wait until the moment was right. "Laki's not for sale!" Sam burst out in defense.

"Too bad, Laki would make me a lot of money." He pointed his finger at Rati. "What about the other one. She's a real slut! I had her sucking my cock within two minutes of meeting her, and then I fucked her sloppy cunt. She screamed in pleasure as I abused her body."

Sam looked at his youngest daughter; he didn't know if he should believe this giant or not. If what he said was true, then this would be the chance to get Rati off his back once and for all. No more blackmail. Then he could finish training Laki, take her virginity, and use her as the voices in his head ordered.

"Daddy! No!" Rati begged as she could see he was thinking about the offer.

Brock walked closer to Sam, placing his large hand on the man's skinny shoulder, making him jump in fear. "Tell you what, I can sweeten the deal. I'll give you $10,000 for Rati. The skinheads would love to get their hands on her. They go through colored girls like crazy! Most of the girls don't last six months!" Brock enjoyed the look of fear in Rati's eyes. "What do you say? You could do a lot of repairs around here with that much money."

"Really? $10,000?" Sam mulled, alternating his eyes from Rati to the giant. "That's a lot of money."

Rati's head reeled; she threw up before she could reach the garbage can. The thought of being a sex slave to racist men and torture was more than her mind could take.

Laki had a hard time controlling her laughter at Rati's discomfort. Brock was keeping half of his promise, but she wondered how he would free her from her dad. It sounded like she would still have to deal with her dad's abuse by herself

"Why don't we leave Laki here, and the three of us go in the backroom," Brock ordered. He pushed the two men towards the storage room door. Brock noticed the front of Rati's top was covered in vomit as he dragged her along. Before shutting the door, he turned back and winked at Laki's stunned and face. "Don't worry," he whispered.

Rati collapsed to the concrete floor vomiting a second time on the black and white stick-on vinyl tiles; she curled up in a fetal position as the three men stood around her. Nothing could be worse than this. Nothing!

"Well, what's your answer?" Brock asked as he looked down at the little man.

Sam stared at his youngest daughter in shock. "Rati sucked your cock today? And you fucked her?" Maybe he should have pursued Rati instead of Laki.

"Yeah. Rati's very good at it!" Brock laughed. "Once the skinheads knock out all her teeth, I'm sure it will even feel better!"

Rati screamed in fright and gave out a long sob before clutching her dad's leg. "I'm sorry, daddy! I'll destroy all the pictures! Please don't sell me!"

"Dad!" exclaimed Aadi. "You can't!" He couldn't stay silent any longer, but he was unsure of what to do. He spied on them every day as Laki sucked his dad's cock, sometimes even coming in his pants. But it would be wrong to sell Rati to this giant as punishment.

Brock's punch to Aadi's solar plexus was so fast no one saw it. "Get the fuck out of here!" Brock growled. "Leave this to the men!"

Aadi stumbled, knocking over several boxes, holding his stomach, trying to catch his breath as he rushed out in fear.

Laki watched Aadi run out like he was on fire. She silently opened the storage door a hair and peeked through the crack.

Brock hoisted Rati off the floor by her long black hair, making her scream out. "Go clean up," he said, pushing her towards the bathroom. "Your dad and I need to talk."

Laki watched Rati run to the bathroom slamming the door shut.

As soon as Rati was in the bathroom, Brock turned to Sam. "Look, you sick son-of-a-bitch, I know you force Laki to suck your cock every day when you come into work. I also know Rati is blackmailing you both. I'm offering you the chance to get rid of Rati."

"WHAT? Who said such a terrible thing?" Sam took a step back in bewilderment. Who was this intimidating man? How did he know what he made Laki do for him? "Never! I'm her dad!"

"You can quit pretending," Brock said, hesitating for effect. "If you agree to leave Laki alone, I guarantee Rati will never tell anyone you forced your oldest daughter to suck your cock. As a bonus, I will make sure you can fuck Rati anytime you want! Instead of selling her to me, you would be the one fucking her."

Watching in amazement, Laki clutched a hand to her mouth to hide her scream of delight. Brock was keeping his promise to her!

"You can do that?" Sam said in astonishment. The voices in his head were screaming at him to take the offer. He was training Laki, but he hated how she always cried. He thought with time; she would accept her fate. Rati had always been his first choice. His youngest daughter was the sexiest, but Laki was easier to control.

"The family that fucks together stays together!" Brock laughed mockingly. "Give me a couple of minutes with Rati."

Rati was sitting topless on the toilet with her head in her hands when Brock came in. He softly closed the door behind him. By the smile on his face, she was sure her dad had just sold her. Why wouldn't he, after all the troubles she caused him.

"Finish getting undressed," Brock ordered, slapping her face. His slap wasn't hard, but he wanted her to know he had a dangerous side.

Rati screamed in terror. Her fingers quickly moved on their own, as her scrambled mind tried to think of a way out. Maybe she could offer to be Brock's slave; he liked her oral skills.

"We came to a deal, and you're mine now," Brock said harshly, yanking her hair. "Understand?

Rati let the tears flow as she howled in anguish. It was over; her life was over. She should have never blackmailed Laki and dad, but it was thrilling to have such power over them.

"I'm not going to sell you to the skinheads. But, you will be a sex slave," Brock said, waiting until she settled down, and her tearful eyes looked up at him. "Do you agree to my terms?"

Sudden hope flashed through her body. "Anything!" she exclaimed; anything would be better than being a sex slave to skinheads.

He lifted Rati's light brown body, placing her feet on the closed toilet seat. Her small brown nipples were hard, probably from the cold, not excitement, but then who knows with a woman like this.

He twisted one of her small nipples clockwise as she obediently stood still, in spite of the pain. "From now on, you fuck one man only. You worship his cock and let him fuck you in all your holes." He twisted harder as new tears streamed down her cheek. "If you refuse or fuck another guy, I'll give you to the skinheads for free. Got it!"

"Yes! Yes!" Rati exclaimed in pain and relief. "I'll make you the happiest man in the world!"

The roar of Brock's laughter radiated to the front counter. "Not me, you silly bitch, your dad!"

Rati's mouth dropped open, and she starred at Brock in disbelief at what he suggested; no demanded. "My dad?"

Brock pulled on her pubic hair, cruelly lifting her to her tiptoes, throwing the hairs that came loose to the dirty floor. "Do you have a problem with that?"

Rati shook her head no, defeat registered in her mind and body. She would be taking Laki's place.

Brock turned and opened the bathroom door. "Get in here!" he yelled at Sam. "Your new slut is waiting to suck your cock!"

Sam stared at his beautiful naked daughter; Rati was his, all his. The voices told him to rush forward and touch her everywhere at the same time.

"One condition!" Brock said, with his hand against Sam's chest, holding him back. "You never touch Laki again! Ever!"

"Yeah, yeah, no problem!" Sam said, eyeing up his naked teenage daughter. His cock hardened as he imagined all the nasty things Rati would do for him. He looked up at the giant blonde man; the voices needed confirmation. "She's really mine? I can do whatever I want to her?"

"Go get her tiger!" Brock said in disgust as the small man rushed to abuse his daughter.

"Yes! Yes!" Sam exclaimed as he hurried forward and immediately started to chew on his daughter's hard nipple. The sound of Rati's screams filled his heart with excitement. His fingers searched for the opening between her legs, aggressively jamming them in without concern. He made a mental note to make Rati shave her cunt smooth. NO! he re-thought, I'll do it tomorrow!

In a daze, Rati groped the wall behind her for support. She tried to come to terms with the bombshell. She looked at Brock in shock, his scarred face sneered at her. A chain reaction raced through her mind. Her dad is her new lover, now and forever. If she didn't obey, skinheads would torture and kill her.

Her dad's crazed high-pitched giggling reverberated in the room, tightening like a cord around her throat, stronger than Brock's hands had been. The sudden realization overwhelmed her; her sexual promiscuity and blackmail caused this outcome.

"Karma's a bitch!" Brock laughed at Rati's obvious discomfort. "Remember, nothing your dad wants to do to you is off-limits. Or else!"

Rati reluctantly nodded her head in agreement, horrified at how quickly things turned against her. She was a sex slave to her dad, and he could do whatever he wanted to her. A small part of her mind was thrilled; the sick part she kept hidden.

Sam looked up at the giant, still unable to believe his good fortune. "I can do anything I want?" He repeated in disbelief. When the giant nodded yes, he giggled like a madman as his hands and mouth explored his daughter. "Oh, thank you! Thank you!"

Rati could feel her body collapsing; only the harsh thrusts of her dad's fingers kept her upright. She screamed again as her dad tried to get his whole fist inside her. When she opened her eyes, she was alone with her dad; the stranger had left.

"Daddy! Daddy! If you make my hole too big, I won't be able to give you pleasure!" she begged, hoping to stop his violent thrusts.

Sam's demented expression softened as he turned his head to look at Rati. She was his to use; his beautiful daughter had to obey him, no matter what he wanted to do to her. Now all the demons hiding in the back of his mind could be set free, the voices that ordered him to do dirty, nasty, evil things to women. One by one, they would be coaching him, and no one could stop him. Rati was right; he had to temper his excitement; there was no rush; he could rape her every day from now on.

"You're mine," Sam shouted. "Shut the fuck up!"

Rati breathed a sigh of relief after his angry outburst her dad eased off. He was just another man, like all the others she fucked. If this was her fate, then she needed to take control. "That's better, daddy," she exclaimed. "Maybe one more finger. OH! Yes! That's the right spot! Now deeper, daddy!"

Sam felt powerful as he finger-fucked his daughter. "Yeah, you're my slut now! Every hole you have is mine!" he laughed hysterically.

Rati tried to remain calm. "Yes, daddy, we'll have lots of fun."

Sam had to quiet down the voices, make them understand they just won the lottery. He reached behind Rati with his other hand, searching for her butt hole, pushing two fingers inside her. The sound of his daughter's screams made his cock rock hard as he roughly fingered both holes and bit down on her aroused nipple.

Laki was behind the counter when Brock came out looking around.

"Where is he?"

"Aadi? He's hiding in his car. He's scared of you."

"What about you? Aren't you scared of me?"

She was, and she wasn't. Brock's eyes revealed a tortured soul, but not a mean one. "A little bit."

"It's over. Rati has taken your place. Your dad will never touch you again."

Laki rushed to hug him in appreciation. "Thank you! Thank you!"

He stood there awkwardly as Laki hugged him. Her soft body was making his cock hard again. She had given him her virginity as a last resort to obtain freedom from her sexual abuse. It felt good to honor his promise.

He hugged her back, enjoying her tight embrace. "Your dad's a sexual psychopath. And your sister is a nympho. They make the perfect couple," he laughed.

Laki knew about Rati's constant search for new sexual pleasures. She didn't know if she should tell Brock about the past charges her dad faced. Numerous women had accused him of rape, but he kept getting off on technicalities. There were probably many more women he raped that never filed complaints. It filled her with shame that her dad is an insane rapist.

"I know," she said, hugging Brock with all her strength. "I was scared of what my dad would do to me next. Thank you for saving me!"

She felt his cock harden against her breasts as her mind and body competed to control her feelings. She was shocked by the sudden pulse of affection rising to the surface. Brock gave her the first orgasm of her life, and it was beautiful.

The two of them continued to hug until a customer walked in. Laki reluctantly let him go and put on her work persona. Brock gave her a wink and walked out the door, not looking back.

The Harley rumbled between his legs as he sat in the service station lot. Aadi ran into the office when the coast was clear, and he could see them talking. Laki was pointing to the back and laughing. It looks like Aadi knew what was going on. What kind of brother allows his dad to abuse his sister? The kid was as twisted as his father.

He cranked the throttle and pulled out onto the busy street, savoring the rich rumbling sound. He almost made it a block before turning around. He couldn't leave like this; it wasn't right.

Aadi ran into the backroom when the giant came back through the front door. He wasn't brave enough to confront him.

Laki smiled. She was glad Brock came back.

"Miss me?" he laughed.

"Yeah, what took you so long?" She teased, thinking he must have come back to check on her dad and Rati.

"You ever rode on a 'hog'?" Her vacant stare indicated she didn't know what he meant. "A Harley." Still no response. "A motorcycle," he laughed.

She looked out the window at the massive machine. "No, never."

"Want to?"

"Sure!"

"I'm going to take you to my place." He waited to see if Laki objected, but all she did was smile bigger, showing off her dimples. "I want to fuck you again, maybe even fuck your ass, but this time on a bed. I want to make up for the way you lost your virginity."

Laki nodded her head submissively. "I would like that," she breathed heavily. Scarcely believing Brock came back for her.

Brock walked into the back storage room. Aadi was cowering in the corner behind a stack of pop cans. He opened the bathroom door to find Sam as naked as Rati, hunched over his daughter, fucking her ass. Drool and sweat rained down onto Rati's back. Amazingly, Rati had a look of pleasure on her face. Unbelievable!

"Harder, daddy! Fuck me harder!" Rati screamed as soon as she noticed Brock was back. Her first thought was Brock changed his mind. She needed to show the giant she was willing to be her dad's sex slave; anything was better than belonging to the skinheads.

"Laki is coming with me. Don't try to find her," Brock said to Sam, shaking his head in disgust at the two of them.

In a fit of frenzied jealousy, Rati twerked her ass on her dad's cock. She should be with Brock, not Laki!

Sam didn't care about Laki anymore. He slapped his younger daughter's ass. "Take Laki; I have what I need now!"

Brock walked over to Aadi, dragging him by his shirt to the bathroom. "I know you're just as twisted as these two! Get undressed and fuck your sister's mouth! Rati's your slut too!"

Aadi fearfully undressed in front of everyone, revealing a decent sized cock. Watching his sister and dad fucking was making him hard. He stood in front of Rati, unable to take the last step. Participating was different than spying on Laki, sucking their dad's cock.

Rati knew she had to obey Brock; the alternative consequence would be a slow death at the hands of skinheads. She reached out in the blindness of the moment, drawing Aadi's cock deep into her willing mouth. In spite of her prison terms, she sighed contentedly; two cocks were always better than one.

Sam gave his son a low territorial growl; the voices in his head were not pleased that he had to share Rati.

Brock shook his head in disbelief as Rati was double penetrated. Both men stared at each other in a contest of thrusts to see who could be the most aggressive. Yeah, this would make for interesting talk around the family dinner table, but he didn't think mom would approve.

"Your sister is quite the slut!" he laughed when he walked back out to Laki. "Right now, your dad is fucking her ass, and your brother is fucking her mouth, and she loves being their sex toy!"

"That doesn't surprise me, Rati constantly brags about all the guys she's fucked and the things she lets men do to her."

"Ready to go?" Brock asked.

Laki couldn't keep eye contact with him and looked at the floor while wringing her hands. She had to know what the future held for her. "Are you going to sell me? After, you know, you fuck me?" Laki asked, concerned about ending up in the wrong hands.

"No!" laughed Brock. "Let's just see where this leads to."

"Okay!" Laki sighed in relief, excited that she wouldn't end up a sex slave. Her newfound feelings of freedom surged through her body. She gave him another big hug before throwing a few switches to turn off the power to the pumps.

She could hear the grunts and screams coming from the bathroom. "There's one last thing I need to do," Laki told him before heading to the back room.

The bathroom door was open. Laki smiled wickedly as her brother and dad brutally fucked Rati's body, front, and back. Her brother had a firm grip of Rati's hair as he fucked her mouth wildly. Her dad was using Rati's small hips to anchor his harsh thrusts in her ass. Both men saw her standing there, but kept going. Finally, Rati spotted her, and they shared a long stare. Revenge never tasted sweeter as tears flowed out of Rati's eyes.

"Smile!" Laki laughed as she took several photos of her demented family. She would put them aside in case she ever needed them in the future. Brock set her free. She gave Rati "the finger" and walked away. It may be wrong, but she didn't feel remorse for her sister.

After locking the front door, Laki took a last look around. She never wanted to see her sex-crazed family again, ever!

Brock fitted her with the extra helmet strapped to the hardtail buddy seat. She looked cute, even if she had a terrified look on her face. After he kick-started his bike, he held out his arm, and she jumped on. "Hang on tight," he yelled, as her arms wrapped around him, hanging on for dear life.

Laki hugged Brock tightly, praying she wouldn't fall off the motorcycle. The vibrations of the seat radiated into her pussy, and she smiled, remembering how good his cock felt inside her; maybe she wouldn't need saving from him.

Brock had no one special to leave all his personal belongings. He had a mortgage-free house and a healthy bank account. Maybe if Laki agreed to stay with him, he would sign everything over to her. All it would take is surrendering her body to him. He wanted to leave a little boy or girl in this world to show he had been here. That way, he could give the proverbial finger to the Big C before he checked out.

As he took a tight corner, Laki squeezed him harder, reaching down to rub his cock. He smiled at the thought of fucking her again and again and again.