All Comments on 'Side Piece Catfight'

by Mainstay

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot little story. Maybe a second part where Emma, strangely turned on by the whole thing, has to return to beg Samantha to fuck Emma's husband again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nice! part2.... I see Samantha receiving a text saying " could you please come over and fuck my husband? (and me). it signed: The lesser woman Emma. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No do one where she comes back and gets her revenge on her husbands mistress

Dolly2Dolly2almost 2 years ago

Thanks for the new story.

Wondering if you could write one about H.S cheerleader who gets into a humiliating catfight in school with a Goth bully. She tells her young sexy step mother who is an aerobics instructor about her fight at school.

The young trophy wife still dressed in her stretch yoga pants insists that they go over to the girls house and demand an apology from the school bully and her bull dyke mother that’s when the fun starts.

What do you think?

Thanks again for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ill never understand why a woman goes after the other woman when her husband cheats. Its obviously just your husbands fault and hes a piece of garbage who would probably fuck anything that moves. Just seems like a crazy level of denial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such bullshit! "Before I realized what was going on" Ever been in a fight?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In a story like this, it pays to have the main character come out the winner. Consequently, I gave it a one star review. Sorry, but I have to call it as I see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ignore people who say the main character has to come out the winner. What makes your stories great is the fact that I can count on you to make sure the protagonist gets put in her place. It's especially sweet, especially when the protagonist does not deserve to lose and is genuinely the "good guy".

I love how you make your main characters so easy to cheer on, yet humiliate then anyway.

My only complaint about this story is that it was too short to make the protagonist as sympathetic as she would have been with more character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She should return with sedatives, then perform horrible surgeries on the adulterous cunt.

Then castrate her husband.

NurekNurek11 months ago
Prospective trajectory.

I'm thinking that the mistress will force the wife to divorce her husband and *marry* the mistress, as well as being her *female* rapist's sex-slave wife, simply from the ways she seemed to take delight in ruining the wife, sexually... Samantha in this is a very wicked woman to do that, but that's my guess on what's going to happen next in this: she's not only going to make her beaten opponent declare herself her mistress/owner, but also her wife, and divorce her husband, only mere *hours* later to marry her rapist "girlfriend", proclaiming proudly that she "loves her" the entire time.

That's simply my humble guess on how this'd go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMainstay@Mainstay
Hi everyone đŸ‘‹ My name is Melissa and I love writing erotic fiction. Message me if you have any story ideas or want to chat đŸ˜‹