All Comments on 'Side Slut Ch. 01'

by DallsBeep

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals10 months ago

A 10” wonder-Dick, blessing the world with 8- offerings per day. How can the world ever thank you enough!! 5- Stars for the fantasy!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Has good potential but very crude :(

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The description of female body was immature, And just sort was just plain ignorant

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story totally sucks. Its so full of cliches, the totally self-centered viewpoint, the ego, the disrespectful name calling, and the " my dick will save thr world" type outlook, and you write it All with no build up, no increase in sexual tension, you write it like a wham, bam, thankyou mam story, which is probably what your truly like. Thinking all a woman wanfs is to see a large cock anf thryll turn to mush, but they need you to use it right, touch them right, talk them up before talking them down, and seduce them long enough to get them resdy. Then you use the womanizer on them, push them over the edge a few more times, anf shell bring home both sisters and her mother, anything to kerp you around. WeLl see if you attempt to let the story develop, or if your just staying with business as usual in part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Straight trash yo.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's not a bad story at all, but writers always lose readers when they start throwing out ten inch cocks. Sorry, but that's the truth.

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

No story yet. Finish the story before you submit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

anal ruined this, *especially* if this mythical cock is anywhere close to the size you claim. Either way, this stupid wife is married to a closeted man, and not ready to admit it to herself.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A little too crude but I’ll read more…. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mediocre resplendent with typos and errors.

The other comments quit well cover the attitude/image you have portrayed first yourself.

A wife that committed deserves more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The 10" cock being forced balls deep in her anus, killed the tempo of the story. And NO wife will Ever recommend her sister as a "side-slut just because wifey is pregnant. Now if he was sneaking around with the sister on the side, that'd be a whole different story...until the sister accidentally gets pregnant too. Been there, done that!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460110 months ago

Thank you for this experience. Now I know how an incel who’s never seen, tasted or felt a pussy would attempt to write porn. What amazing comedy!

To subvert your potential rebuttal (assuming you don’t delete this comment like the coward you probably are) yes, I must be a cuck - if your definition is someone who loves and respects women. I’ve never actually shared my woman with another man, but does mutually sharing my woman with another woman count?

On the plus side, you actually wrote this fantasy in complete sentences and paragraphs, so the natural assumption is that you are merely a poser misogynist (and actual nerd), capable of composing a weak narrative but probably incapable of getting it up with a genuine woman.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story ok, doesn’t seem like you’re taking this as seriously as some people do, but that’s fine. Smut can be smut.

To my fellow commentator who graced us with “resplendent” in your comment: I didn’t catch that many typos. I think “incockxitated” and “dickstraction” are being spelled that way to be funny. Then, perusing your comment, I noticed you spelled “quite” as “quit.” So now I’m up early puzzling over whether you were trying to be clever with your Freudian slap of a typo….;)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Badly written, with a schoolboy style which should never be pursued in adult writing. Mysoginistic author who manages to put in so many clichés that any normal reader with a normally large cock is left thinking he’s fallen into là la land.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stopped reading when I read ATM and ten inches.

1*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Premise with potential.

Not fond of pain.

Not fond of sex without eroticism.

Story is barely a beginning. No indication as to what sister thinks about the 'arrangement'.

Over before it starts.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THIS IS GREAT AS IS!

HtslHtsl9 months ago

10 inches, 8+ times a day? Ridiculous from first to last word.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why are idiots on this site so obsessed with realism? It's fantasy, why the hell should it be realistic?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a wonderful way you know to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Give it up, your animal fantasies are just plain assine

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Misogynist crap

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So extreme and absurd -- a total fantasy, but so unrealistic as to be a turn-off

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m all for fantasy but I feel like there needs to be an element of realism to anchor the story.

A horse-hung 20 year old male, with an insatiable sexual appetite, being married to a goddess who’s pregnant with his child, who loves to serve him. That’s ridiculous enough. But his MIL is, for whatever reason, so eager to make sure that he’s sexually satisfied that she suggests he uses her younger daughter as a living sex doll…

It just sounds like the absurd fantasy of a virgin who, try as he might, can’t get laid. “What if I had a 10 inch cock.. I’d have girlfriend that’s devoted to me and will satisfy me whenever I want.. no a wife! We’d be married! Annnnnd.. and I’m so damn virile that she’s already pregnant with my kid. And her mom is a slut and wants me too! And her sister! Everyone wants me!”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous