Side Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexting with MIL and wife spills the beans.
3.5k words
4.57
37.1k
61

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DallsBeep
DallsBeep
252 Followers

Once Sophia had opened the can of worms of taking her next youngest sister on as my side piece, it was pretty hard not to find the thought distracting. Honestly I could picture some definite pros and some real possible cons. And while Sophia was blithe about the potential negatives I still felt like I needed to do my due diligence.

And so, without telling Sophia in advance, I texted my mother-in-law Cherie.

"Hey, can we get together to talk?"

She responded less than an hour later

"BD! That sounds mysterious! What's up?" with a little curious faced emoji.

I always felt conflicted when Sophia's mom and sisters called me "BD." Sophia had initially entered my number in her phone with a contact name "Mr. BD,"short for Mr Big Dick, as an inside joke on the fact that I'd fucked her silly before she even really knew my name. But at some point I must have called her when she was hanging out with her mom or one her younger sisters and they'd gotten the idea that those were my initials or something. So even though we'd been introduced (and they now were fully aware that my first name wasn't Bob or billy or something) they still called me BD. Even Sophia did it plenty, though she always claimed the D stood for daddy now that she was my wife and with her womb heavy with the fruit of my seed.

"I just wanted to check in with you about something me and Sophia were talking about the other day. Kind of take your temperature on a certain subject."

She responded more quickly this time "Well, when the doctor takes my temperature he usually makes sure I get a lollipop afterwards" now with an emoji face that had a thermometer sticking out of its mouth.

I was already used to a certain amount of flirtatious double entendre from Cherie. Frankly I thought it was a coping mechanism or something. I mean, she'd been so proud to send her studious but dangerously curvy oldest daughter off to college and within a week the little vixen was barely spending a single night in her dorm room and soon after had a padlock tramp stamped above her behind with my real initials (not BD!) inscribed there. Whether Cherie liked it or not, me and my big dick had derailed all her expectations for her oldest daughter. This had meant she either had to take a stand against that (and run the risk of alienating Sophia and pushing her deeper into my clutches), or capitulate and accept that her daughter had gone from potential honor student to dick-addled slut.

She'd capitulated, never seemed to bat and eye that her daughter had dived unreservedly into being an older boy's sexual plaything and then broodmare, and it seemed to me like her flirting was a way of expressing that. Of waving the white flag of peace. Of accepting the hard reality of my hard cock's thorough plundering or her daughter's holes and transformation of her goals and (s)expectations.

I'd never strongly contemplated the possibility of seeing how far that capitulation extended--of whether she was willing to take things beyond the occasional flirtatious comment or glance. She definitely gave off signs that in any other context would have signaled strong sexual interest. Everything from her body language, to certain glances that passed between us, to her often flirty comments and texts.

But acting on those signals had always seemed complicated and a bit unnecessary since I already had the nubile younger version of her as my obedient sex slave and then wife. But now, it seemed like the ladies actually wanted things a little more complicated. Maybe it was time to make them take things more seriously therefore.

With that in mind I responded, "In health class I learned that there's a better place to stick my thermometer than someone's mouth." I was tempted to add in the peach emoji, but the implication seemed obvious enough that the little cartoon was likely overkill.

I figured the ball was in her court and I was curious to see how she sent it back over the net. The response was quick coming.

"Well if I'd paid more attention in that health class I probably wouldn't have had a little sophia-bun in my oven at sixteen." She added the laughing emoji, but this was followed by the peach!

"Gosh, if I'd have been around I'd have been happy to give you some hands on tutoring." I never usually took my rejoinders with her this far, and now I found myself getting a little excited. Sophia and I still sexted and flirted, but there was no suspense. She was mine and I was hers. The stakes were lower than when you traded sexy ripostes with a possible hook up. This was my mother-in-law, but at 35 by she was also a woman in her sexual prime, and, based on the three delectable daughters she'd birthed and was guiding out of adolescence, someone of undeniable sexual appetite. I mean if she'd been knocked up three times between 16 and 19 she definitely had more desire to get dicked down then any sense of self-preservation.

Her saucy side was on full display as she responded "Well, it would take someone special to teach this old bitch some new tricks now." Despite the devil emoji she affixed at the end I thought I detected an undercurrent of sadness or wistfulness in her text.

For all her sexual allure Cherie lacked a partner and had raised her girls alone. I knew she was estranged from her mother but that she visited her much older step father in the nursing home he'd resided in since a small stroke. Sophia said she sometimes went out on dates, but nothing ever seemed to click for her. Maybe the idea of three teenage daughters didn't make the package particularly attractive, I didn't know and couldn't say. To me, Cherie was a promise of what my Sophia would become as she matured, and the thought excited me. As did the idea of sampling a little of what that might be like a little early.

I hesitated now at the edge of a precipice.

"Are you gonna go for your power-walk after work?" Cherie's power walking was a little in family joke as only the younger girls Simone and Sylvia had breasts small enough to contemplate jogging. Cherie and my Sophia had the kind of trophy sized racks that no sports bra could really get under control enough to permit them to run without risking a very sore back the next day. But Cherie insisted on regular exercise and so daily power walks were part of her routine.

She took longer to respond this time. Maybe she was starting to take our exchange more seriously and was struggling with second thoughts. I waited.

"I was gonna walk in the park around five-thirty. Are you saying you wanna help me break a sweat?" Now she attached the splash emoji. Her text-flirting game was on point even if the rest of her love life wasn't.

I was quick to blast my return over the net, "Well sure, and to make sure to thoroughly take your temperature on that subject I mentioned."

She was almost as fast with her reply this time,

"Definitely bring your thermometer, I think I might be getting a fever. Definitely going down with something."

"I think you mean cumming down with something, don't you?"

"Ooops! Must have been thinking about something else..."

She didn't send the eggplant emoji, but it definitely felt like we were both thinking it.

Straight after that I called Sophia at home.

"Hey Babe, I'm gonna hookup with yer Mom after work."

She picked up on my lead without hesitation, "Hookup hookup? Or just hookup hookup?"

I grinned into the phone. "I'm gonna send you some screenshots of our chat."

I waited while she read them. "Damn. Mami is thirsty! I'm just surprised she didn't send you a selfie of her butthole too"

"She may not have been that bold."

"I dunno, it's pretty bold to make a date with your daughter's husband--without even asking your little girl's permission-- to have her man ream you out and rearrange your toilet plumbing."

I chuckled, "You really think she's gonna give up her butt? That might be biting off more than her behind can chew. Maybe her little girl should warn her not to let Mamis's mouth write checks her ass can't cash."

Sophia's reply was surprisingly serious "Daddy, she knows you're packing heat. Remember that picture I took when we started dating with your cock next to that water bottle that was almost the same size as yer big daddy-dick? Well that was for my mom. She had told me I was crazy for falling so hard for you, that I was being silly. That there were lots of fish in the sea. Well I showed her that picture and told her that you'd put that thing all the way up my ass and made me beg for more before you'd even asked me my name or taken me out on a date! I said she was crazy if she thought there were lots of fish like that out there and it she ever caught one she'd know that once you've got it in the boat all you can do is spread your legs and pray. She shut up after that. And I know she's got that picture saved in her phone cuz she made sure I sent her a copy."

"Wow, Soph', I never guessed..."

"Seriously?! Why do you think she acts like she does around you? All those long hugs? The flirting? Have you ever seen her wear anything that doesn't show cleavage, or cling to her big ass? Well she owns clothes that aren't all slutty, believe it or not! She just doesn't wear them around you! I don't even know if she can tell she's doing it! But she's so desperate to have you throw yer fat-log up her that I'm sure she's probably taken the rest of the day off to go home and get her ass ready for you. I mean I almost told you to fuck her as a bachelor party present, but then I was worried she'd spend our whole wedding party chasing even harder after your cock and I didn't want to be embarrassed on our big day. But now, with her giving us Simone to be your side-slut, I think you gotta give Mami some fucking. Otherwise she'll prolly die of jealousy, you know?"

This was a lot to process. I tried to re-center our conversation.

"Well that was why I hit her up. To talk about Simone. I want to check things out..."

"Check things out?! Daddy! I TOLD you. It's gonna be fine. It's gonna be perfect. You're gonna have all the cunt and ass your heart desires. All under one roof. You're gonna drain those big balls as often as you need without having to go hunting any strange pussy-bitches to get it. Me and my sis can take care of you! Why are you worried?"

"Sophia! Simone is barely eighteen, she can't imagine what she's getting into!"

"Can't imagine! Are you kidding? I couldn't imagine! I was barely eighteen and suddenly this senior was flirting with me, then he was grinding me, and then I was so horny that he was just power fucking my barely used pussy up against a wall in front of god and everybody while I saw stars. And after that all I've ever wanted is to make him and his big dick happy! You broke my brain and made me your bitch. No one warned me! No one held my hand. No one told me there was a switch deep inside me only a big fat cock could reach and that once it got flipped I'd belong to that cock's owner for life! All I could do was bend over and take it like the little bitch you taught me I am! Now I'm all swollen up like some sex cow and it's time for my sister to help me out. Don't you think I've warned her? My mom isn't the only one I've shown pics of your big cock to. Simone and Sylvia both have spent plenty of time thinking about your big woman wrecker.

You think my baby sister Sylvia only wears booty shorts and halter tops at home? She puts those on when you come over! She knows the age of consent is sixteen and ever since that birthday a year ago she's been half-afraid and half-hoping that you'd peel those rags off her and give her a taste of what her big sister gets on the regular. And Simone is even worse!

My God: ever since she saw my butt onetime after you spanked me for making you late to the gym she says she practically pees herself when she's around you. Why do you think she disappears every time you visit the house? She's back in her room flogging her little pussy silly fantasizing that moms gonna ask you to discipline her. She can barely control herself!"

I was speechless. She carried on as though she'd just been reminded of something.

"Honestly, I think that's why she let that teacher fuck her on that school trip. But then she nearly got expelled, and now everyone thinks she's a slut, and his frickin dick wasn't even that big she says. I mean, it's tragic! Pathetic. But she's young, and horny, and lonely.. She's still a lil scared of what you're gonna do to her since I told her she's just meat I'm throwing to my starving lion and I don't care how you gobble her up as long as you're sated. But she says she's started playing with her ass and can already make herself cum that way. Which is good cuz she knows that you'll probably butt break her like you did her big sister" this was a lot to process, but Sophia kept plowing ahead, "I even bought her a big dildo to start practicing with so she should be a little more prepared for daddy's dickmeat than I was..." she finally trailed off. I wondered if she was idly fingering her butt. She did this almost unconsciously sometimes when she was lost in some horny reverie.

I found my voice, "Bitch! Why didn't you ever tell me this before? I don't even know what to say or where to start!"

"Daddieeee! It was embarrassing! My horny mom and my desperate cock-craving sisters! I didn't want you distracted, and, frankly, I figured you must have guessed! They all call you BD! Big dick! They all get only six inches away from you to have any kind of conversation? Practically resting their boobs on your arms to chat? And "accidentally" rubbing their butts up against you whenever they can get away with it? Did you really think no one in my house ever wears normal underwear under skin tight shorts all the time? Or that they really walk around with their nipples tenting their shirts no matter how hot or cold it is? That the place always reeks of pussy like a goddamn brothel when you're not there with your big cock slapping against your thighs?

I mean, I think it's great that you haven't taken advantage of any of them before, especially Sylvia who's still a total virgin and who you'd doubtlessly ruin for anyone else just like you ruined her big sister...but... what was I supposed to say: hey my mom and my sisters are yours for the taking because they've all gotten obsessed with your big fat-baby maker, so have at it? Daddy I would have died of shame.

But now, it's perfect, Simone is acting out, so it's time some deep daddy dicking gets her in line and straightens her up. Mom is being generous giving you a second one of her daughters to do with as you please and so you should throw some fucking her way to show your appreciation and keep her happy with you outright frickin owning two thirds of her offspring. And Sylvia, well she just has to wait in line. When she's 18 maybe you can dickstroy her if she keeps being a good girl." It seemed like she was rambling and I cut her off, "Hold on, 'owning two thirds of her daughters'? What if Simone doesn't want to be 'owned'? She may not be like you..."

My wife cut me off in turn, "BD! Are you crazy? The little minx jills-off to the idea of you beating her behind black and blue and then slam-fucking her brainless. She's learning to take a big dildo in her ass just so that when it's time for you to stake your claim to her she has all of her fuckholes ready to please you. You think she's not ready to be owned? She'd probably already have her own padlock tattoo if she knew I wouldn't claw her eyes out. You're so silly!"

"Well, I guess that's the thing, won't you be jealous? I don't want anybody clawing anyone's eyes out. I love you baby. I love yer sisters and your mom too. They're my family now. This could get very complicated. People could get hurt"

She sighed. "Daddy, your little slut loves you so much. You have no idea. That's so sweet. But listen, this is the best way. You're a fuck machine. One woman can't stand up to it alone. And if I try and share you with some stranger...well...that might not work out. I might not love them or trust them, you know? I might get jealous or let you down. But my mom? My sisters? I love them. I even trust them, the silly dick-desperate clowns. And with them I'll always come first in your heart. If I had to share you outside the family I'd worry. Do you see?"

It was strange, but I saw it. More than that it was incredibly tempting. A family of beautiful women, all of whom could be mine. I realized I almost had a hardon just from our talk.

"I see what you're saying babygirl. And I guess you're right, crazy as it seems. Meanwhile, why don't I stop home quickly and have you take care of something for me?"

"No way Jose! You gotta save all that man juice up for my mom. I want her to get a sperm enema from Mr BD. We'll see what she says then, yeah?"

Suddenly something occurred to me, that I was surprised I hadn't thought of before: "Sophia, isn't this incest? At least kind of? Fucking you? Your mom? Your sister? Are you sure you're ok with that?"

She was quiet again. "Look papi, if you give my mom a good dicking and get her all soft-headed from fucking, why don't you ask her about my dad? I've never been sure if it was her actual father who knocked her up when she reached the age of consent or if it was my step-grandfather. But I'm pretty sure that they both fucked her. Fucked her a lot. And so she won't tell any of us a damn thing, but my grandmother made sure I knew that both of Cherie's fathers had Cherie every which way and that one of them had to be my father too. So my mom can be ashamed of incest if she wants, but not me. I'm proud to be your property, and I'll be proud of you make the rest of my family your property too. That way they'll belong to someone good. Who loves them and doesn't take advantage of them cuz they're lonely on a school trip, or cuz they're ripe and ready and coming of age under their roof." She paused, "You've got a huge cock, and I'm so grateful, but you have a huge heart too. And if no one in my family can keep their legs closed and their ass cheeks from clapping, at least I know they'll be being fucked silly by someone who loves me and them. Ok?"

I was humbled, and, still, crazily, aroused.

"Ok Soph', ok. I'm on board."

She let out a long sigh.

"Daddy that's so great!" Suddenly she was all bubbles again, like the sun had burned away a cloud, "I'm gonna text mom now and let her know that the cats out of the bag and she should expect to limp home from her power walk today. And I want you to take some pictures of her while you're fucking her. I wanna see what my mom's o'face is when she's got your elephant trunk digging for gold in her ass!"

I laughed and promised to do what she asked. After we'd said our goodbyes I hung up feeling more relaxed and also excited about getting a chance to meet up with my mother in law and let her see what I could do with my thermometer.

DallsBeep
DallsBeep
252 Followers