Sidekick Ch. 08

Story Info
Wayne gets his.
3.6k words
4.93
1.7k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shynalee
shynalee
90 Followers

Once inside the apartment, Erika wasted no time. She began directing the proceedings.

For my part, I clasped my hands behind my back in a sign of submissive obedience, which forced my normally unremarkable breasts into prominence, bobbing happily as I stepped into position under Erika's stream of commands.

She began dictating to Wayne that he would be seated on the lounge, and that I would straddle him. He and I looked at each other, and to Erika, in an awkward moment of interruption in the momentum of her demands.

"What? What's wrong?" she snipped.

Wayne began gesturing a surrender with his hands, and was surely about to blurt something like, "It doesn't matter."

I stepped in and spoke, "I, um, promised Wayne he could er..." I hesitated to speak the outrageous truth, gesturing impotently with my hands.

"What are you talking about?" Erika was audibly annoyed.

"He, um... I said he could... you know, take me in the bottom," I managed finally to produce an awkward phrase that would communicate my meaning.

Erika didn't miss a beat, "And what made you think you could go ahead and arrange that?"

I put my hands back behind my bottom again, and looked down at the floor. I bit my lip. I had been naughty indeed. I had no answer.

Erika let the tense moment hang in the air. I was silent in my submissiveness. I swung my shoulders around slightly in an anxious way, which had my breasts wobbling back and forth, but I couldn't stand still. I was going to have to wait to find out how Erika was going to deal with me.

Wayne started to interject in my defense. He really was sweet. He was babbling about how it really didn't matter, but I knew it did. This was his fantasy. He should have it!

"It's not your fault, Wayne," Erika turned to him and spoke softly, with her pretty voice, replete in its vaguely Scandinavian accent. "You've been promised a soft little bottom to plunder, and I'll make sure you get it," she continued. I stifled a happy grin of relief. I didn't want to have to disappoint the poor guy, especially after all the build-up.

"But this disobedient, imprudent little vixen needs to learn her place!" her voice was suddenly sharp, forceful, and powerful. It thrilled me. She was going to punish me. She would surely humiliate me in front of the boys, and then hand me over for the crescendo of being sodomized for everyone's entertainment. How degrading!

As though watching the scene, seeing myself from the outside, I wished a good thrashing on this wicked tramp standing there in faux innocence, her hands neatly joined behind her impudent back. She thought herself so clever she could decide for herself what she would do, instead of the rightful boss of the night, Erika. I wanted her flogged, and then sexually impaled from behind, taken in the most demeaning way in front of her companions, including a fellow she actually quite fancied, but who surely would find her revolting after the evening's proceedings played all the way out. She should be made to suffer humiliation and shame, and be made the object of derision, and mocking contempt. "Whore", they should call her. "Slut". "Tramp".

Erika broke into my daydream with a sharp slap on the side of my left breast. It stung like crazy! I gasped as it wobbled violently sideways and then back into place, but I kept my hands tightly clasped behind me. Then the other breast, SMACK! I gritted my teeth to avoid squealing, and as a result I let out a small sob. But I kept my hands firmly clasped, and my now sore breasts protruding, and unprotected.

"Touch your toes." she demanded, crossing her arms.

Was she serious? Would she make me assume that degrading position? What a nasty girl. She's so good at this! I bent forward easily, because my yoga stretches have maintained my flexibility long after I stopped doing dance regularly. I reached down and touched my toes, leaving my bottom, and everything else, wide open and on display. I was sure it wasn't a particularly flattering sight. What goes through a guy's mind at that point? Was Wayne thinking, "I'm going to be in there, soon", or "that ass is mine tonight", or something like that? Is that how it works? It didn't matter. It was outside my control.

I stayed there for longer than I expected. I looked around, upside down as I was, past my knees, to see Erika moving over near Wayne. What was she doing? I would soon find out.

"She needs a spanking, Wayne. Ok? And after I've finished with her, that's when you can have your fun." she was teasing him, taunting and tempting him. "Come on over and inspect the goods," she pulled him closer.

Then she started discussing my bottom like it was part of a prize cow. She talked about how nicely waxed I was, and how excited I apparently was, pointing out the features of my intimate places. She tapped her finger right on the pucker of my bottom, "And here is where you're going to have your fun!" As if he didn't know...

I suddenly felt the wetness of her spittle landing right there on my button, and her finger started swirling ominously, sending thrills of electricity through my folded body. The feeling was delicious, but I felt so exposed, awkward, on display, and vulnerable. It was hot.

"You'll need to use a little lube like this, ok?" she was coaching him how to use his saliva for lube. I didn't know if she was genuinely concerned for me, or whether this was just to tease both him and me a bit, but she spat more saliva onto me and slid a finger in there, up to the first knuckle or so. She popped it out, back in, and spread the slick saliva around just inside the entrance. I had no choice but to moan and rock my hops slightly. It was too much. I couldn't just stay still. "Oh, she's so ready for it, too, Wayne. You see her writhing around like a cat in heat? She's gonna love you being in there. Oh, yes!" she was both narrating for him and encouraging me, with her pretty, teasing voice.

The invasive fingering and impure word-craft was working its spell on me. I was getting lost in it. I would have happily taken more of that treatment, but it wasn't to be.

Suddenly, Erika popped the finger out and started smacking me. Hard. She went from one cheek to the other, then back, then made sure to slap right in the normally concealed area of the crevice of my tender bottom, and on my upper thighs, and even my sex. It was a mix of searing pain, sharply sexual contact, humiliation, and rising lust.

She was still talking to Wayne, too. She was telling him how willful and disobedient I was, and how I needed to be brought down a peg for my own good. She was slapping me sharply, and surely leaving nasty red marks.

My eyes were stinging with tears. My arms wrapped around behind my calves and I just hung on under the brutal flurry. I didn't want to give Erika the satisfaction of making me cry out, or worse, that I might beg for her to stop.

And then suddenly, it did. It just stopped.

There was silence.

Then I sniffled, and sobbed, because I couldn't help it. It made me feel so impotent and pathetic. I shouldn't cry. I wanted to be defiant, but no, the crying came instead. It was even more humiliating than the spanking. The frustration just made my eyes sting even more, and I almost forgot about the throbbing pain from my bottom while I struggled to hold back the tears. I remained in position. I wasn't going to have her claim a victory by me trying to move before she had completely finished.

"I think she's softened up enough for you now, Wayne. What do you think?" Her pretty voice again soothed and cajoled.

Silence.

"Erika tugged me up to fully upright. I must have looked like a right panda bear. My mascara had run up my eyelids because I was upside down. Now it would be running downwards. I dared not bring my hands to my face, clasping them submissively behind me.

Erika motioned towards Wayne, and I looked across at him. He was such a shy thing! He was gesturing that he didn't want to plunder me, after I had been so thoroughly spanked by Erika. What a ninnie! But it was really sweet. The poor guy obviously didn't want to be involved in actually hurting anyone.

I glanced at Erika for permission and she nodded assent. I rushed over to Wayne and snuggled in under his arm. "Oh Wayne, please don't disappoint me now. I've been through all this so that I'm ready for you! I've been waiting...", I moved around to face him and started undoing his pants. "Please don't back out now. This whole evening has been leading up to the moment you...", I looked around as if embarrassed, then leaned forward and whispered up into his ear as his pants fell open, "... cum in my bottom." I continued in a low whisper into his ear. My hands slid down into his underwear and found his now hot and hard penis.

His response was a low moan, and his eyes rolled back in his head a little. I had made my point. I spun around, my hands behind my back clasping his penis, to face Erika expectantly.

"Down there," she said decisively, indicating a weird leopard print ottoman. Guys were always so weird with their interior decorating! But this would serve nicely.

I shuffled forwards, pulling Wayne by his willing member, and then prostrated myself on the ottoman, my hips hanging over the near end so that my bottom was fully available. I moved my feet apart to make room for my impaler to move into position. I turned my face to the side, and I was able to see Wayne behind me, still looking to Erika for guidance, Erika moving to give him the guidance he sought, and then Steve.

Steve had the strangest look on his face. I couldn't interpret it. Was he impatient to get his hands on Erika, his beautiful date? That would make sense. Surely he was frustrated by her dithering about with her plain friend over here.

But that's not what it looked like.

Was he overwhelmed with lust, at the sight of a silly girl getting spanked, before being sodomized for his pleasure?

It didn't seem like that was it, either.

But I was out of time to try to work it out. Wayne's saliva was splattering on my bottom, and with Erika's guidance he was pushing it into me. I needed to focus!

The finger work was hot. I found I really was willing him on, totally appreciating the ministrations Erika was teaching him. Her voice, low and sultry, encouraging and teaching him, was a delicious addition.

Soon, he was moving into position. By then I was beyond any semblance of modesty, if I'd had any before. I was eager for it. He found the entrance, added more saliva, and began the journey inwards, consisting of two steps forward and one back, as it were - he would press in a way, then out a little to add more lube, then in again a bit further..

I didn't need to contrive the grunting in response, nor the moans. It was divine. It was expansive. It demanded all of my attention.

They say every inch feels like a mile when it's up your bottom, and that was certainly true. He was sliding in slowly, ever deeper, and I kept being amazed that there was more to come, that he wasn't all the way in yet. And I would drop my head to the weird leopard-print ottoman and groan in pleasure.

My sex was aggressively vacant, and my clitoris was jealously screeching for attention, but because of my position I was unable to reach, and could not provide an answer to its howls of need. I was truly reduced to the single source of erotic stimulation - my poor bottom, the cheeks of which were still smarting from the spanking earlier, but the core of which was being so completely engorged with a hot, hard muscle.

Finally, feeling like it had so intruded into my innards it must surely be pressing the back of my throat, the whole member was in and, at Erika's encouragement, he began pumping it gently.

My eloquent, ladylike response was to drool and moan, my eyes closed, my mouth open and slack.

Then she got him to pick up the pace.

I felt the raw power of sexual energy radiating into me from my bottom as it was plundered. I looked back and saw the disbelief, the excitement, the thrill, in Wayne's face as his fantasy unfurled into reality inside me. I was happy for him, but if I'm being honest I was more wrapped up in my own experience.

Finally, Erika grabbed my hair into two bundles and put one in each of Wayne's hands so that he could hold them like reins on a horse, just as I had told him he should. It didn't occur to me at the time to wonder how she knew to do that, but I would soon find out.

Then everything kicked into top gear. Wayne had his "reins", and was yanking them hard as he plunged into me from behind. It forced my head back, and my mouth open, as he drove deeper than I thought possible, and I was grunting like a wounded pig. I sensed him slowing, and couldn't bear the thought of it, so I started begging and encouraging him, "Yes, yes!", and "Ride! Ride!", so that he picked up the pace to full speed, all hard yanking and deep thrusting. Erika smacked him on the bum and yelled, "Yee-haw! And that had the perfect effect on me, sending me to my extreme place, beyond rational thought and consumed in lust and excitement.

It didn't last long, not that I was able to really keep track, but Wayne lost all self control as he erupted, his arms involuntarily heaving my hair back so hard I could feel some of it tearing from my scalp. He let out a roar, and gave several of the deepest thrusts he had yet managed.

I knew a man's climax couldn't last long, so while the pain of my hair was blinding, it actually drove my own climax into a pointed, sharp bolt of lightning, launching me into a sort of mini orbit. By the time I was able to start registering the discomfort for what it was, his own moment had passed, and he dropped my hair and slumped forward over me. We lay there for several long moments as his penis started deflating. Presently it slid its flaccid way out of me, having done what it had come to do. He and I were both panting like we'd run a marathon.

As my thoughts started to clear, I wondered what Erika was up to. I needn't have bothered wondering. She had her knickers off, as were Steve's pants, and she was standing right near my head. My hair was damp with sweat, both mine and from Wayne's savagely clenched hands while he rode me. My makeup was smeared across the ottoman, and I hate to think what my rear end looked like, probably oozing everywhere as Wayne pulled away to slump sideways against a lounge chair.

"Flip!", Erika barked. It was what I needed. Just orders. I could deal with that. I was in no shape for a conversation.

With effort, I lifted myself, and turned around, leaving my conquered bottom hanging over the edge of the ottoman to spare the furniture the mess. I flopped back onto my back, and found myself looking up at Erika, she with a wicked grin on her face, and Steve, with his unreadable, quizzical, if that's what it was, expression, both looking down on me.

Good.

Here I am, all smudged and ravaged, used and humiliated, conquered and without dignity. Stare. Point. Laugh. Throw your rotten fruit, people of the town, the whore is being paraded before you. Behold, as she...

My favourite thought sequence was interrupted as Erika moved to straddle my face. She leaned forward over my naked body, motioning Steve to approach from behind.

"Eat me", she ordered firmly, lowering herself to my face. I lifted my head and vigorously started lapping at her. She tasted excited, and was engorged and moist. I don't make a habit of sex with women, but I know enough to know what I'm doing. She immediately began rocking her hips an thrusting down onto my face. I could feel her breasts sweeping back and forth against my midsection.

Steve moved his penis into position, and his hairy testicles squished at my face. I had to move my lapping onto him as he entered Erika, purely because I could barely reach her amid his thrusts. I sucked and licked at his testicles, amid the hair and musky sweat. It was fitting. This is who I was.

He started up his motion, and I provided a tongue runway for his balls to slide over in both directions. I was a good little sex piggy, enhancing the experience for both of them, my only view being Steve's hairy butt hole as he thrusted, and his hairy testicles as he pulled back. It was what I deserved. I was in my place. I was happy.

Erika was very vocal. Her grunts and moans were likely heard by the neighbors, and she was barking encouragements to Steve, and orders to me, "Lick it, little piggy!" she would say. "There's a good little pig."

Steve could have been my date. You know, in other circumstances. He actually fancied me. But of course, with Erika around, I was going to have to eat the crumbs off the table. She was obviously the pretty one, and I was the plain one. So there I was, underneath as Erika enjoyed him, and humiliated me at the same time.

After this there was certainly no chance of Steve ever looking at me with respect. I would never know, I figured, whether we could have been a couple. I was just a sex toy, and the object of shame. A disgrace.

The tempo was quickening. I started to wonder if Erika was going to...

"You're going to be cleaning up this mess, piggy. Are you ready?"

Well, that's a yes! She was going to make me clean up. How did she always know exactly what to say? I literally only just thought of it, and it had given me a delicious thrill, but I hadn't even completed the thought before, bam, she said it. And my descent back into complete depravity and lust was assured.

They reached their climax as I frantically sucked and licked at Steve's undercarriage and what little I could access of Erika's sex. I watched Steve's cheeks clench hard, as he drove his delivery home. And then again, and again. I kept up the licking on the back of his testicles as he came.

Finally, the urgency dissipated, as it always does with men. He was spent, and was audibly panting from the exertion. Erika was simpering and mewing like a petted kitten, clearly enjoying the afterglow.

And I, the sex toy, waited for the inevitable disgusting spectacle to come.

It didn't take long. As Steve pulled his rapidly diminishing erection from Erika, a large glob of his cum immediately followed and landed with a splat on my left eye. Then another, hitting my top lip and oozing into my right nostril. I didn't get to see what else would drip out after that, because as Steve stepped back, she sat upwards and lowered her sodden, sloppy sex right onto my face.

"Clean up time, piggy!" she delighted.

I lapped and sucked as much as I could. It was impossible to catch it all, and it was quickly running down both sides of my cheeks, into my left ear, up my nose... but I couldn't do anything about it. Erika was thrusting and sliding across my face with her drooling snatch, all soft and engorged, and it was hopeless trying to aim my efforts in any sort of organised way. But then, I guess she wasn't actually looking for a cleanup after all, so I suppose that didn't matter.

"I can't hear you!" she lied, in a sing-song mocking voice. So I obediently slurped and sucked even more loudly. This was her way of driving home the humiliation. She was lording it over me. She, the pretty, the desirable, the queen. She was placing her sword on my throat and demanding I show submission in front of all the men of the land. I was to be cheapened, reduced to a common whore. Worse than a whore, a pig. A cleanup pig for the sloppy mess left in her majesty's crotch after her lovers had been ridden to eruption.

And among the queen's stable, the man I coveted, and she knew it, so she cooked up the most extreme, the most exquisite humiliations for me to suffer before him in particular. It was the perfect torture. She, the perfect queen.

shynalee
shynalee
90 Followers