Sidekick Ch. 07

Story Info
A home run with Wayne on first base.
2k words
4.65
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Presently, Erika announced we would leave. It gave me a little surge of butterflies in the stomach, because it meant Wayne was going to get his big moment, and that moment was going to happen inside of my bottom.

Erika confidently flagged down a taxi and flashed my credit card to the driver. She acted like it was hers, as though she was generously transporting us all to Steve's apartment, which is something she had apparently arranged with Steve earlier. I didn't mind. I was just her sidekick, obediently keeping her date's friend entertained so that she can have a good time. Every liberty she took, whether bossing me around, or spending my money, was confirmation of my submission. It was delicious.

And it was fitting. I mean, she was so gorgeous! Why would I have any say, when clearly she is the glamour, and I'm her 'wingman', at best. I was lucky to be invited along to be around her, so I play by her rules.

But I did manage to work in some defiant little acts of my own. I mean, Erika didn't give me permission to promise anything to Wayne. I did that without even asking! I'm so naughty.

In the cab, Erika demanded Wayne take off my dress, leaving me completely naked. She made certain to announce it to the driver, too, saying, "Please avert your eyes, driver. My friend has a wardrobe issue she needs to resolve, and she will be disrobing, ok?"

The driver huffed an assent of feigned disinterest, but I noticed his eyes were firmly on his rear vision mirror to take in the scene. He apparently didn't want to miss a thing.

Wayne was moving very gingerly, so Erika snapped at him to get on with it. She got really bossy, and made him yank it off over my head. She made some contrivance about checking the seams of the dress, fussing over it to provide the thin justification for requiring my nakedness in a taxi cab! I sat, awkwardly obedient, my breasts bouncing gently with the motion of the cab, and the driver's eyes eagerly absorbing every detail.

The night was still young. It was around midnight, so there were lots of people around. We crawled stop-started between sets of traffic lights, with revelers and punters threading between the stopped cars to cross the road. Several stopped to stare, and point, and comment on my nakedness. Wayne was so sweet, leaning across me and making out with me so that I was, more or less, covered up a bit. Nevertheless I felt very exposed, sitting naked in the middle of a crowded space, making out simply to shield myself. It was pretty hot.

Finally, we pulled up at the apartment building. It was in the city, but a slightly quieter area. Erika was still hanging on to my dress, and nobody dared ask her what she planned to do. She tapped the credit card, then stared at each of us before exclaiming, "Out! We're here."

She swung the door open and hopped out, straightening her own dress with one hand as she held mine in the other. We three looked at each other, and I figured I had to respond so that they knew what to do. Steve had been oddly quiet the whole time, pretty much just looking to Erika for cues to what he was supposed to do next. But even he seems uncertain she could be seriously ordering me naked, from the cab. But that's precisely what she was doing, and I was secretly delighted.

I climbed out of the cab and stood naked under the street light next to the cab. I had one arm across my tummy, holding the elbow on my other arm, because I couldn't figure out how to stand as though I felt relaxed. I didn't. I felt electrified. The chill night air whisped around my naked body, and every inch was alive with sensation, as though feeling a thousand pairs of eyes of strangers searching across it.

The boys climbed out after me, and the driver just sat gawking right at me. I had to pretend not to notice, because I wasn't about to tell him to stop. I mean, a naked woman is just standing there. What's the poor guy supposed to do?

Wayne put an arm around me, providing some modicum of cover, and we headed towards the front door. The cab didn't pull away until we were right inside. Is that normal? Maybe he was concerned to ensure we got in safely...?

Yeah, right!

No, because I didn't just walk away from the cab, I strutted. Since I was still wearing my heels, (if nothing else), I swung those hips as far as I could to give the driver a little glimpse of what he wasn't going to get his hands on that night. Is that bad? Am I a naughty girl?

Steve buzzed us into the lobby of his apartment building, and I felt much more relaxed being inside. I was still stark naked in a public place, but compared to being in the open air, watched by a horny cab driver, this was almost like being clothed again!

But my comfort was short-lived. Steve didn't even manage to press the button before the doors of the only elevator in the building slid open, and two couples spilled out, chattering loudly. It seemed likely they had been enjoying quite a few "pre-" drinks at home, had reached the appropriate level of inebriation, and were heading out on the town. You wouldn't know it to look at the guys, who wore jeans and t-shirts, but the girls were dolled up really nice.

The blonde had created the most exquisite smokey-eye, and I instantly wanted to ask her advice, because I could never get it right. But Wayne, apparently with more presence of mind than I, suddenly wrapped himself around me, pressed me against the wall, and made out vigorously.

I mean, I went with it, right? After all, I was his girlfriend for the night, so he could do that if he wanted. But it took a couple of seconds to register exactly why he did it. I was still naked, and he was covering me up, yet again. He really was a considerate guy. I kicked in with extra enthusiasm on the making-out to signal my gratitude for his quick thinking.

The four revelers didn't pay any attention to us. The girls were both gushing and babbling about some piece of gossip or other, and the guys were focused on moving through the lobby and out the door, seemingly intent on getting to their destination. As they left, just before the door finally boomed shut behind them, I did hear one of the girls interrupt herself to say, "Hey did you see that, I think that chick was nake...." BOOM!

We bustled into the lift, out of sight from the front door, and Steve punched his floor. In an infinite moment of anticipation we waited for the elevator to respond by closing its doors. I, at least 8 inches shorter than anyone else in the elevator, nestled naked among them, uniquely vulnerable in my nakedness. I had goosebumps from the excitement. Finally, the doors lazily slid closed and I breathed out. I was safe.

Steve's place was on the 6th floor, and the elevator was slow. I was forced to stand next to a full-wall mirror, which openly mocked my nakedness. The more I tried not to look, the more my eyes darted to the mirror to witness the humiliation of my free breasts, completely bare torso, hairless crotch, and incongruous mid-rise pumps. My heartbeats galloped along, emphasizing the glacially slow pace of the elevator.

PING! Finally, the elevator slowed and lurched to a stop, signalling its arrival. I was relieved that we might only have a hallway to navigate, then be inside Steve's apartment, and Erika's torture of me would, for the moment at least, be over.

The door slid open, and a middle-aged couple stood immediately in the doorway, clearly startled to find a young naked woman staring back in shocked paralysis. After only a heartbeat the woman said, "I told you not to press both buttons. It's going up. Why do you always do that?". That's when I noticed we were only on the fourth floor!

Her male companion said nothing in response. I could feel his opportunistic gaze drinking in what he saw. He hadn't even glanced at my face. He was fixated on my breasts, my tummy, and my crotch. It was like a desperately hungry man watching donuts being produced.

I couldn't figure out what to do. Had it been just a woman, or just a man, I would probably have responded somehow, shifted my posture or something in response. But because they were both there, I couldn't think through what the best reaction would be, so I just froze. I blame the vodka. Oh, and Erika! That nasty cow, I blame her for sure!

Wayne shifted his posture, and I caught the movement in the corner of my left eye. I'm certain he was going to cover me up like in previous situations, but in the mirror I saw Erika make a sharp gesture to him which stopped him in his tracks. He was not going to be rescuing me. Erika had forbade it. I was to be left exposed.

After a long, long moment, as the door stood stubbornly open and I was being paraded like a neglected store mannequin in the shop window, I made apologetic, plaintive facial gestures at the woman while her male companion stared in open disbelief and obvious enjoyment. I was initially mortified that I started to blush in a predictable hot wave of redness in my cheeks and forehead, but I was grateful that this poor woman would at least be able to see that I was embarrassed to be exposed in front of them like this.

When, after what was surely an unnecessarily long delay, the door finally started slowly to close, signalling the beginning of the end of my period of humiliation, I gave her a weak smile of apologetic contrition as a parting gesture. I swear I saw her lips purse in what could have been a suppressed smile. Who knows, maybe the incident gave them a little spark in the bedroom that night. That poor fellow had made sure he wasn't going to forget even a single detail of my body for a long, long time, that much was for sure.

Finally the door closed, the elevator began its slow ascent again, and nobody said a word. This was the game. I was to be humiliated. Erika would control it. The boys would do as she said. It was a dream come true.

Eventually the elevator achieved the apparently arduous task of climbing the remaining two levels to deposit us at Steve's floor. We emerged to an empty hallway, and the doors sighed closed behind us, presumably so the poor thing could make its way down to the middle aged couple, who had just been treated to a large helping of my intimate privacy, bearing them down to ground floor and about their business, surely talking about me, and probably flirting with each other, using me as a subject of their fantasies. I wondered what, in their fantasy world, they were going to make me do.

The hallway was mercifully uneventful. Steve's door was down the corridor somewhat, and we passed several other doors along the way, but none of them burst open revealing a buck's party full of highly charged young men hungry for naked feminine flesh. It could have happened at any moment, though, so I was anxiously eying each door as we went past, straining to listen for partying, raucous, barely contained, horny men. Imagine my relief when we finally reached Steve's door without any such terrible situation, and he pushed it open for us, a gateway to safety.

I looked back down the corridor, just to check again that there weren't any buck's parties. Nope. Nobody popping into the hallway to, I don't know, put the garbage out? Anything? No? One last look just in case? All clear. So in I went.