Sierra Lives Pt. 05

Story Info
Lord V "spoils" her, but Jarok and Gerra arrive with a plan.
2.7k words
4.52
15.9k
10

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers

Lord V threw on a silky, dark blue nightshirt before he returned his gaze to his flushed and exhausted slave curled up on the bed. He walked over and then sat down next to her. She stiffened. "Ah, pet," he said, stroking her hair and cheek. "Your body pleases me beyond my expectations, but you must remember that it belongs to me now. You must ask permission before removing something I have placed inside you."

He saw her lips tighten into a pouty scowl and her tiny, soft hand flex into a fist. He held back a laugh and reached up to untie the blindfold. Sure enough, as the blindfold slipped away it revealed her beautiful, green eyes simmering with resentment.

"Now, none of that," he said through a bemused smirk as two of his fingers dipped into an open, little jar on the bedside table. "If you want it out, follow my instructions . . ."

~

Despite her frustration, Sierra positioned herself as instructed and the alien man slathered the lubricant around her asshole, even sliding a slippery finger in around the thin neck of the thing. It felt humiliating, intrusive and odd. When he pulled the object out, it burned and stretched her. She gritted her teeth in order to hold back a cry. At lease, the horrible thing was gone now, and she heard him place it with a clink on the metal tray by the ointment. He patted her ass. Then arose and she heard water splashing. When she turned to look, the man was wiping his hands on a napkin at a small table set for two.

"Now, slave. Despite your naughtiness today, I've decided to spoil you." When she said nothing but looked incredulously at him, he continued with a self-satisfied tone, "upon hearing a human female with no . . ." he corrected himself, "when I heard you were available for purchase some weeks ago, I had the forethought to order some human food. It arrived this afternoon."

Sierra's heart lifted. It wasn't so much because she was hungry, even though she was, it was the thought of having anything blessedly familiar. She perked up, adjusting herself more into a sitting position and pulled a soft sheet across her nudity.

"Thank you, master" she whispered, trying not to get her hopes up. Perhaps humans didn't eat the same things anymore. Perhaps he was just toying with her.

"Ah, you're welcome, slave" he said smoothly as he sat down at one of the two chairs set at the table. He lifted the metal dome off of a platter in the center of the table and Sierra gasped at what she saw. There were apples, grapes, a wedge of cheese, what looked like a slice of cherry pie and a bowl of steaming soup. She almost jumped up and ran to the table to gobble up everything in sight, but in the end, she hesitated.

"Master, please may I have some clothes?" she asked, looking earnestly into his impassive face.

The handsome man with the strange ears and silvery hair raised his eyebrows; then looked her over appreciatively.

"In the top drawer, you will find my nightshirts," he jerked his head in the direction of a dresser. She wrapped the sheet around her and stumbled over to where he indicated. She idly picked a satiny, dove-gray one and hazarded a look over at Lord V who was sipping some dark liquid from a crystal glass.

"Quickly, slave. It's nothing I haven't seen before" he urged, irritation creeping into his voice.

Sierra tried to drop the sheet and slide into what became a knee-length dress on her without revealing too much. The huge, soft, nightshirt gaped a little at the top exposing a fair amount of cleavage, but it was more coverage than she'd been given so far. After dressing, she sat down nervously twisting her hands together across from her master at the small table.

"You may eat, slave," he said looking amused and elegant, taking another sip from the crystal goblet.

She wasn't sure where to start, but she took the large spoon (almost a ladle) and started on the soup. She never thought tomato soup could taste that good. It was like an explosion of acidic, salty, creamy flavor on her tongue. She took several savoring spoonfuls before she remembered where she was and glanced over at her imperious host.

He was watching her, his gaze thoughtful.

"Aren't you, aren't you going to eat, master?" Sierra asked shyly.

Her question seemed to take him out of his reverie. He smiled his chilling, little smile, "No slave, our dietary needs are . . . somewhat different. I am going to leave you for a while. Eat and then try to get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow."

Before rising, he offered in condescending tones, "Despite my generosity this evening," Sierra frowned. He ignored her incredulity and continued, "I feel it only fair to warn you that any disobedience in public tomorrow will result in my extreme displeasure." The alien man paradoxically seemed to smile wider when he said "displeasure." Sierra shifted uncomfortably and then shakily dipped her large spoon back into the soup.

Before the spoon was halfway to her mouth, her master arose and with goblet in hand, walked gracefully towards a smooth section of the bedroom wall. At the touch of his hand, a doorway into a hall appeared. He spared her a final look and remarked, "exits and entrances to these quarters are solely activated by Ingentian genetic keys. Do not tire yourself out looking for escape tonight my dear. As I said, big day tomorrow." His steely, gray eyes burned into her before he stepped into the hall and the doorway slid shut, the smooth wall betraying no sign of where the door might have been.

~

They had taken Jarok's ship. Gerra's ship was bigger, nicer and was outfitted with more firepower, but Jarok's little scuzzbucket was faster and more maneuverable. It was the difference between syndicate sanctioned piracy and Jarok's maverick small time smuggling.

When they arrived in Belta Vekhian, the whole capital was abuzz. It seemed the busy chaos might be in their favor until they found themselves unable to avoid the various security checkpoints set up around the conference square.

"Well," breathed Gerra with a mischievous grin, "here we go."

When the security comm clicked on, requesting authorization, Jarok exchanged glances with Gerra and began, "This is Jarok Fife, captain of this stargalley. I seek an audience with Lord V of Ingentia concerning his human slave."

There was a pause, and then the security personnel responded, "Lord V Protectorate of Ingentia, is a busy man. Is this meeting pre-arranged and authorized?" Jarok winced, but attempted an authoritative tone, "I am confident Lord V will be interested in information about his recent purchase, despite our lacking an authorized appointment. I will seek a private audience with him at the Versipedes Conference." Jarok continued in a flat voice, "I was the slave's original seller."

It was several minutes before security issued a clipped response, "Versipedes Conference attendees have been credentialed. You are not on the list" please disembark.

Jarok shot Gerra an unhappy look.

Gerra piped up with a sneering voice, "This is Gerra Caspian of Keplar 7, Rilas Syndicate. We hear Lord V is especially partial to human females. We may have another specimen. What is your name as we would like to tell Lord V when we see him, who delayed him from acquiring another treasured plaything?"

There was the sound of a throat clearing. "Gerra Caspian. Your reputation is well known. Although, your expanding into the slave trade was not. We grant you clearance into Belta Vekhian Conference Square, but of course, cannot guarantee an audience with the Lord Protectorate. You will have to take that up with his intermediaries."

Gerra scoffed, "Very well. Let us through and we'll be on our way." She winked at Jarok's disbelieving face.

~

Sierra ate with gusto after the tall, pale man left. Unbidden, the thought that he had looked decidedly attractive in the dark blue nightshirt flitted through her consciousness. She grimaced, chiding herself and shaking her head. "On to cherry pie," she urged herself with false cheer.

Sierra ate until she was uncomfortably full. Not only had she not eaten much solid food since awakening into this godforsaken nightmare, but even in her old life due to her illness, it had been some time since she'd eaten with unabashed pleasure.

After rising from the table, she took one of the precious pale green apples left on the tray and held it to her nose. The light, sweet, tart scent filled her senses and she longed for home. Sierra glanced around the room and finding a little drawer on the furthest nightstand, stashed the apple in the back, behind folded pillow cases.

She hated to follow the alien brute's commands any further, but truly she was bone-tired. Nearly every moment since awakening had been tense and disturbing if not downright horrific. "It wasn't all bad," a dark, sensual, voice slithered in her mind. She swatted the traitorous thought away, and lay down on the sumptuous bed.

Maybe if she lay closest to the wall under all the covers, he would leave her alone to sleep she reasoned unconvincingly. But it didn't matter, she was too exhausted to resist the pull of her weariness and was asleep the moment she closed her eyes.

~

Lord V returned in the wee hours of the morning and watched his slave sleep for the second time since purchasing her. She truly was lovely. She had the tiniest whiff of a snore every now and then. It was cute now he mused, but perhaps after a time of owning her, it would become less so. Her burnished bronze hair spread like a fan across the dark pillow. Her creamy tan cheek blushed with rose, her pink parted mouth. He sighed and pursed his lips.

He'd caught himself watching her eat earlier. It was endearing how she tried to hold back an obvious hunger and instead delicately slurped her soup, every once in awhile trying to eye him through her long lashes. The pleasure in her eyes as she took a bite. He had given her that pleasure. He owned her pleasure. His feelings toward his little sex slave were bordering on a weird affection, and it had only been one day.

His thoughts turned to his slave's moans of pleasure and screams of pain earlier. The feel of her tight pussy, made even tighter by the Earth sex toy. Mmm, soon he would take her ass. Perhaps he would have Elanna prepare her ass for him with her pretty, wet tongue.

Lord V felt his groin stirring, but soon they would be making their debut at the Versipedes Conference and even he needed a few hours repose. Though they were too far into Ingentian space for most humans to attend the conference, he hoped that especially the human general, Lilith Conroy, would hear of his human slave in chains kneeling at his feet. He smiled at this thought and crawled into the bed with his soft, little human pet.

~

Gerra had to grab Jarok's arm as he saw Sierra being led into the conference hall. There were rows and rows of seated dignitaries of every Janos sector race you could think of, but all Jarok could do was watch, gritting his teeth as beautiful Sierra walked with eyes downcast behind the imposing, black robed figure of Lord V.

The Ingentian bastard held a fine, silver chained leash in his hand that glittered down behind him dragging on the floor until it rose to attach to the silver circulate around the unfortunate girl's pretty neck. Her outfit was all made of the same glittering, silver chains, a sort of bikini with short skirt, revealing more than it covered. Her hands were bound in front of her with elaborately jeweled, silver handcuffs.

Jarok swore under his breath. Gerra turned to him with raised eyebrows "That's the human female?" she whispered. "Holy shit, she's a piece. I'm getting a lady boner." Jarok scowled at her. Gerra shrugged, "I guess they don't make them like they used to" she mused unruffled by Jarok's ire. "What's the plan?"

"There's not much we can do here," Jarok muttered. "I just wanted to make sure she was here with him." Jarok frowned in thought, "I think the best we can do is to try to get that audience with him. If we get the appointment, we split up, one of us keeping him busy while the other sneaks in to get her."

Gerra let out a small chuckle, "neither of those jobs sounds particularly safe or ideal." Jarok turned an exasperated face towards her. "What do you suggest instead?" he pointedly whispered. Gerra smiled her wicked, dimpled smile. "I'll take door A, bullshitting his lordship," she said.

~

Sierra tried to ignore her surroundings. There was so much to gawk at, but Lord V had instructed her firmly to keep her gaze down, and truthfully, it helped her pretend in her head that she was somewhere else. Anyway, keeping the cold, chain bikini from swaying completely off her took some part of her concentration. It was aggravating that as the cool chains slid across her nipples, her little nubs peaked to attention. This isn't real, she coached herself. It's all a bad dream.

She felt a tug on the silver collar around her neck and she briefly looked up to see he had stopped walking and was pointing at the floor beside him. Sierra sighed and moved to kneel down, but apparently her kneel wasn't lewd enough, for Lord V peered down at her with a raised brow and his unrelenting, slate gray eyes. She bit her lip and opened her legs a little wider and stuck out her chest, revealing one of her pert nipples as the chains slid to the side slightly. Her brows creased slightly and her face flushed, but she hastily looked down just in time to receive a humiliating pat on the head from her master.

"Lord V. Titus Veer, Protectorate of Ingentos sector, it is an honor" a high-pitched, wheedling voice drawled. The man that stood before them was what you would get if you took Lord V and sucked all the strength, beauty and intensity out of his features. The man wore burgundy robes over a hunched, thin form, his whispy, white hair pulled back into a ponytail behind his pointed ears.

"My, what a delicious slave," the man leered. He bent down and reached a hand towards Sierra's breast, but Lord V caught his wrist in a withering grasp.

"Good day, Lord Reg," Lord V said politely despite having the other man's wrist in an iron grip. Lord V turned the man's hand and pulled it away from Sierra before releasing it. The man rubbed his wrist but returned his eyes to Lord V's and in an instant the new Ingentian replaced a fleeting look of irritation with an ingratiating smile.

Sierra had flinched as the other Ingentian had reached for her, but for now, the fact that her master wasn't letting another touch her, calmed her a little.

"I would love a demonstration of her charms. How is it she hasn't poisoned you?" the whiny voice continued as the man in the red robes seemed to devour her with his milky gaze.

"I intend to provide a demonstration later this evening," Lord V announced coolly, a perverse pride threading through his words.

Sierra's eyes shot up to look into her master's face, her whole body tensed.

"Eyes down, slave" Lord V barked without returning her glance. Sierra did as she was told, but could not help the feeling of panic that gripped her. He had said she would have several hours alone and limited access to the ship's computer if she was "a good slave" at the morning conference reception. And of course, he had offered vague threats of violence if she didn't comply, but he hadn't told her what he had planned for the evening.

Surely he knew of her discomfiture, for he began stroking her hair. Sierra thought she was going to be sick.

Just get through this stupid charade, she told herself. If he does leave me alone for a few hours, I will find a way to escape. I will escape before he can . . . I will escape before tonight.

Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers