Sierra Play Dates

Story Info
Kink's are revealed about a first puppy play date.
896 words
3.67
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris comes to me as I'm packing my apartment up. I don't really have a place to go, and I'm embarrassed.

We had just met online, and he had me fill out a form. He was interested in getting to know me, everything about me.

We'd talk all day and all night online. We had met up a few times, him always with his bike, and go on adventures here and there. He was so intrigued with seeing past the mask I held for so long.

With him helping me with the last of my boxes, he offered to have a friend pick them up and meet at his place.

Chris lived in a penthouse apartment - he was well off, with everything you could think of, especially for a single man of his age. One room was locked, but I didn't mind that. He was always courteous.

As a previous bartender, the man knew how to drink. And how to pour them.

One night, he pulled something out of my boxes. Embarrassed and not quite sure how to explain, he opened it to find a few collars.

He eyed them closely, with no judgment.

"So.."

He started, as I had no idea what he'd say next.

"Are you like a puppy girl or something?" He asked with genuine curiosity.

I pondered the idea. In total honesty, the collars came from my previous jobs working with animals. But, with no direction at this point and an inclination I had hidden to myself, I felt comfortable to be honest.

"Well, I've dabbled,,," I said honestly, thinking back to my days of college town living, with a male dom who loved leashing me. He'd walk me on public hikes and, at parties, would leave me outside to play with his friends' dogs. It was a kink I had never openly shared and I wasn't sure how to explain.

"Go on," he said, eyeing me.

"Well, after that... Then there was Sierra..." Chris seemed more intrigued, hearing I had dabbled with both men and women.

"Tell me more about this experience," Chris said, in a more formal tone.

"Well, she introduced me to dungeon play."

"Dungeon play. You are a masochist then?"

"Not exactly.." I bit my lip hesitantly. "Her teacher is BDSM had a pet of his own that he offered his dungeon to use for a playdate."

Chris was no longer looking at me, but shuffling through a drawer of his own, maybe making space for some of my items. "And, during this playdate..." Chris edged me to continue.

"Well, it began with me blindfolded and locked in the back of a car. All I could hear was distant barking. But the drive wasn't long and Sierra was kinda to take care in helping me out once we arrived.

I heard a large gate open and shut, when my mask was removed."

Chris pondered this, intrigued. He looked at me, waiting for the rest of the story.

"So I found my mask shielding my eyes come off, as a choking collar was placed around my neck with a reactive monitor that sent a shockwave when I tried to speak. Sierra hugged her friend, who she guided to me with thick tape. He bound my limbs so my only choice was to walk on all fours. Something about the ball he through sent my mind to another realm."

Chris looked at me, waiting for more. A clock he had on his wrist was ticking and it was hard to not focus on.

"So I chased the ball, but my hands were balled up and I found myself caught to the gag, drooling, trying to jump on it. Sierra laughed as her friend grabbed the ball - my ball - and teased me with it."

Sierra: "I told you she was a good girl." Sierra said, as she pat my focused head, eyes following the ball.

Sierra's friend didn't drop the ball, but instead leaned close to me. He said, looking at Sierra, "I think it's time she meets Tank. Let's get this playdate started."

At this point, I was in such a trance I didn't care much for what they were saying. But, the tug of Sierra pulling at my leash and making me walk on all fours was enough. She shoved a hood over my head, plastered with a substance that made it stick to my skin. My limbs were tightly taped so all I knew was to walk on all fours. Into the entrance of the official dungeon.

It was dark. Very dark. Music played from the playlist Sierra had me put together for our playtimes.

In the distance, I heard what sounded like a padding or trot of something on four legs come closer.

As the lights dimmed, I saw him. Tank. His eyes were all that showed of humanity. But he was covered in fur.

Obviously aware of my hesitance, Sierra's friend explained: "We've been injecting Tank with a serum to give him Hypertrichosis. His whole body is covered with hair; well - fur. Look at him!"

I looked, scared, at the furry beast in front of me. He couldn't communicate. What scared me most of all was the appendage that came from above his rear - a tail. But an actual tail.

"Wow" said Sierra, impressed. You've done a great job with him.