All Comments on 'Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 04'

by raginrhinoman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
Yeah, it is time to cut her losses

Time to just tell John the truth and get out of the marriage and back to the life for which she was destined. The way you wrote this, she has no other option. And please don;t go on that her husband will forgive and forget. He can't. You are quite right when you say that if ever came out the resulting publicity would end John's career.

You wrote her in the corner and really there is no way out. This is just one of the sad things about the porn business...you are generally fucked for any other kind of life.

Unless Paul magically dies, of course but then she still has hubby and the memories of all the times she dishonored him.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE BIG MAIN DRAWBACK TO PROSTITUTION

is the better you produce...the more you get fucked. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
A big XXX-Star and...

A big XXX-Star and she didn't know any badass men to kill that bastard? He was trapped in the bathroom and she didn't took any action, as burn the house down with the movie going in ashes too? Or burn the three of them? For a Porn Star she was naive...Let's see the ending...2* for this part...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fallen Woman

2000 years ago a former prostitute showed she could change and be respected. Hubby year is a minister, and should be full of forgiveness. On the other hand, the blackmailer is scum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So what's the point? There are no surprises, drama, nor suspense. What's the point?

So except for the author, who didn't know that the wife was going to get fucked over? She should have just met him the first time in some remote location and killed him. Instead you are killing us with this unbelievable tale. Don't worry about the ending, its already over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2*s

This wasn't anything more than an excuse for a gangbang scene .

raginrhinoman you get 2*s . This 6 page story is dragging out . Five chapters are you kidding !!

I presume this is the first story you have ever posted . I'll be hoping you get better with the next one . Your idea wasn't new ,but it wasn't bad if you could have executed it much better .

Good luck

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
While it wouldn't make for a story with a fuck-fest.....

....she'd have been better off to use some of her money to pay someone to 'Help' Paul see the error of his ways, and recover the proof he was using to blackmail her.

Not murder for hire, you see....just some muscle to educate the perp.

Really, these stories with the "inescapable victimization" are legion (especially with the cuck-story crowd), and mostly bullshit.

If a man brings a knife to a fight, you bring a gun, etc. etc. Maneuvering past a blackmailer to gain the upper hand is not so hard as many might think...and the results are far more satisfying than crap like this.

Conclusion: She's doing it because she wants to, not because she's a victim of some geek.

I think, she'll end up leaving hubby for the fast life again, deciding after awhile that she enjoys it all too much to live the straight life she's been in.

No reality in any of it, but then, you brought us here, didn't you?

raginrhinomanraginrhinomanabout 9 years agoAuthor
Not so fast...

A few surprises coming in the finale'

Stay tuned :)

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
This is getting worse by the page

Is there any hope for his story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

It will take a totally original idea to save this tale. I know, I've read thousands. Here's your big chance to shine, author. I'll rate the entire series at the end.

I've got my fingers crossed.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
AHo rapist scumwads

Coercion and violence against women. Can't wait to see what happens. Good story on nasty subject

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did not even read thus shit!

I would give it a zero, if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Each of those assholes should be punished severely or worse...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You lost the story completely. You shitheads always bring in another black dildo in these scrappy stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous