All Comments on 'Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 06'

by raginrhinoman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
oh i guess

some will comment it is just a story, but really i find it hard to believe someone thinks this way let alone put it on paper, total retard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

I don't understand it. The first 3 chapters were written by a different person than the last few.

Anyway 1*s for many reasons.

AMerryman

raginrhinomanraginrhinomanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Love the extremes!

I love getting those who hate and those who list me as a fave author. You're never dull if you stir up emotions, whatever they might be. Keep lovin' and hatin'

Ragin Rhino!

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The story as a whole...

The story as a whole was good, with its ups and downs, but a decent effort. For me it should be more clear her love for him...the doubt was: did she married him to get a safe place to hide, and then become in love with him, or loved him since she met him? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just too contrived and ridiculous.

Husband finds ticket info on computer. Glock barrel, trigger assembly, and receiver are made of metal; can not be hidden from x-ray scanning. Utter bullshit. You think the geek is more determined and smarter than al-Qaeda? And he just waltz's into an exclusive resort's highest dollar room? You think there might be some burglars who would use similar technology to rob such rooms, when no one is home, if it were possible? Just too far fetched.

Yes, its fiction, but not science fiction. Really too preposterous to be entertaining.

So, I did not like your story. Does that mean I hate you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well. Porn stars are people too, y'know.....

....who's to say a girl can't sicken of the endless big cock sex, the wild parties and drugs and go legit? It's happened before, and truth be told the industry is a grind.

So, while this is all pretty unlikely, it isn't a chronicle of one woman's life or path to serenity.

It's a fiction, a story you made up.....and while I found parts disturbing, I liked overall.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

A little crazy but they should of outed all the guys that were blackmailing her and let them have to repent and get forgiveness from her and their own families

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Interesting

It was a good read but unrealistic. Then again, it's fiction. Anything can happen. I wonder how this would have turned out if John was just a regular man, not a pastor. Just food for thought.

Four stars for the series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

controversial genre & topic .

story seemed rushed , lacking in depth & light on emotion

for me i failed to connect with the protagonists

.

and due to the way it is posted in 6 parts

also disjointed & a jarring reading experience

........

shame really because i think the author has a really good basic plot

that has/had great potential

...

would like to vote 3 & 1/2 stars (if it was possible)

but i voted 4 stars coz i know this genre gets alot of vitriol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hate rape.

Would have given it 3 stars but the godamn rape during the shoot and then by Paul later took something away from it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Nice save

I still wanna go back and get the rest of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One shitty story

Rhinoman, you are truly demented. The only shred of decency you showed is killing off Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One problem with LW is...

many of the authors who write well are without creativity, and many of the writers who come up with creative plot ideas can't write well. Building a story like this around Hosea could have been brilliant, but it needs someone with far more writing skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
raginrhinoman ...what a joke for a name...

... change it to leakingpussycat....

if the pastors of your religion love creampies from their wives.. no wonder your co religionists are deserting and flocking to islam enmasse.. at least there they have mullas with balls who punish adultery the way its supposed to be.. stoning to death

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

This is just pathetic, almost as pathetic as the shitbirds who liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I found this hard to read on levels from the writing to the unrealistic plot. Biggest of all is the believabilty factor. Someone like Sierra probably has serious psychological problems, as the character's serious lack of judgement shows. No marriage built on trust could survive her exploits. Love in such an instance would be for the husband to get the wife serious psychological help. But continue the marriage? No. It would take too many years and major sacrifice to MAYBE rescue such a marriage. Part of being married is a life investment and this would be a bad one. The price for professional career and raising children would be much to high. Better to honor the ethical obligation to help, but then move on. The story would have been MUCH better written to reflect this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I could handle everything until the rape at the end. That was just too much on top of everything else. Killed the story for me.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again, reading the entire series. Started out interesting, but dropped into the usual ir LW garbage. You lost it with the first black dildo and never recovered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Weakest rvenge I have read in a long time. Too bad he was a preacher of the new testament and couldn't smite him with mighty blows for a long enough time to leave a almost brain dead parapalegic. That would read so much better. He could then , as his pastor visit him in the nursing home to gloat, hoping inside tPaul's head That he would be heard.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Nice job, thought this was well done and nuanced.

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

At the beginning the story had so much potential but then it turned into a crapp.

2 starrs

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It started out really interesting, and I was totally for them ultimately ending up together, but then you made the preacher into a total moron. I suppose that isn't surprising since the profession does seem to attract a bunch of them, but, then, religion, in general, does.

Plus, he forgave her way to easily for fucking 7 guys, even if she was being blackmailed. It was stupid blackmail to begin with. All she had to do was open her damn mouth and confess like she knew she'd have to do sometime anyway.

Author just totally emasculates the husband because he's a preacher. He can't be angry at her for fucking those guys and immediately forgives her.

Don't get me wrong, I think they'd have ended up together anyway, but not so damn easily. And Paul got off way too easily. Not to even mention the others.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The Anon commenter of a few months ago had it right. Good premise, but a crap ending. Most so-called 'preachers' today don't have the real moral center to practice what they preach. But the example used here was an emasculated soul of little self-respect. Should he have forgiven the wife? Yes, definitely. Traditional practicing Christians would call it "grace". But the idea was for the transgressor to earn it. This one really didn't. So a better ending would be him forgiving her AND divorcing her OR some variant of her making restitution to restore his respect after paying a price. Not necessarily BTB, but earning or justifying that grace. A good twisted version of the story would have been written around today's political Christians like the Conservative Evangelicals who lack the moral discernment to distinguish a real practicioner from a wannabe Caligula. Their version of this story would be for the preacher to join the porn blackmailers in degrading his wife and sharing in the profits. Sorry for this (accurate) rant, but this story ending could have been much, much better and less trite. Still, a decent attempt at a positive and merciful outcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous