All Comments on 'Sigma Lambda Tau: Boss Bitch'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
roseyfingersroseyfingersover 3 years ago

Great story and concept well executed.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 3 years agoAuthor

Roseyfingers,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 3 years agoAuthor

This story was commissioned by an anonymous patron through a generous donation to a sexual assault prevention charity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's always a good day when there's a BumperCars release - this one has some of your best character work to the point that I could understand why Avery would go thru with the challenge at the end, consequences and all. You're getting better all the time, and I'm starting to find your releases frequently trigger one of my own.

Now, about that drunk girl with the unpronounceable safe word.... think there's a story there?

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you're a fan of my work. I have enjoyed developing my writing here, and I'm glad that my stories lead to further ideas and stories.

There are a few story hooks in here, and I might write more about Sigma Lambda Tau once I've finished the two series that I have in progress right now (Class Project and Lost Worlds). I'd also be open to this sorority being something of a shared universe, if other folks want to write stories about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

By far the best bumpercars story I've had the pleasure to read. I hope we'll see much more of Sigma Lambda Tau!

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I might write more about SLT in the future - it's certainly a universe with more possibilities. I'm trying to finish up a couple of other series first, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really well done again! It's not just the writing, but the way you present the characters that make your stories so enjoyable. Their personalities matter and flow into the story. It feels very subtle and elegant.

(Still waiting for a novel by you :D )

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you liked the story and the way the characters work. If I publish a novel, I'll try to let you know. :)

History_ProfHistory_Profover 2 years ago

You should definitely do a shared universe type situation here. This is my favorite of your stories.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

History_Prof,

I do plan to write more stories about Sigma Lambda Tau, but I'm trying to complete the Lost Worlds series first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you plan to write any storys that focus on Avery's and Hannah's relationship? While this story was super hot I really want to see a story in the future where perhaps the two settle down together? I'm just a sucker for people who give out pleasure but never get true pleasure. And seeing Hannah finally getting what she needs is so wholesome yet sexy. The twos chemistry is great and Im hungry for more.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

That's an interesting thought. Avery and Hannah did end up being more affectionate and caring than I might have guessed when I began writing. I don't know for certain if I'll write more stories that focus on them, but I'll consider it. If I write more stories involving Sigma Lambda Tau, I'll also try to weave in characters from prior SLT stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to see more of Hannah and Avery, maybe even have them become a thing and raise the baby together. As seniors, they could graduate still and get that mommy vibe going on.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I don't know what's in store for those two, but I'll think about it. They might be present in other SLT stories if I write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No explanation given why girls would do this, but that's a heck of a lot better than a half-assed explanation. With no explanation, I could just sit back and sort of enjoy the ride.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Yeah, that's about my attitude towards realism in smut. I like my stories to be a bit fanciful, and I'm glad that other folks like them that way too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely need to read more about Avery and Hannah during her pregnancy and after her pregnancy.

Great job 5 stars

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

We'll have to see if those two volunteer for more stories. Perhaps they'll show up in other SLT stories even if they aren't the central characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ya got mad skills. Well-written and imaginative,

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

IsabellaMarieIsabellaMariealmost 2 years ago

Damn that was hot. Does Avery get to stay in the frat after getting knocked up will we get to see pregnant Avery in any future story's ?

5⭐

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

IsabellaMarie,

Yeah, Avery gets to stay in. Pledges who get pregnant aren't admitted, but Avery's already a Sigma.

I do think it would be fun to involve past characters in future Sigma Lambda Tau stories, and I think I'll weave some of them in in the future.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

IsabellaMarie,

Also, thank you for reading, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this story and Guess Who and the win the prize or get pregnant format for these two story's is hot AF looks like Hannah is going to make a great boss and by the sounds of it Avery has an exciting 9 months ahead of her a baby on the way and I'm guessing a journey of sexual discovery with some more Hannah approved partners.

P.S I don't know if you plan to reuse any of your characters in future story's but for some reason I would love to read a sex scene with a heavily pregnant Avery.

5S

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

SofiaKreouzi,

I'm glad you're enjoying the series!

I have been thinking about bringing characters from previous SLT stories back in. I don't know to what degree they'll appear, but I like the idea of weaving the stories together.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written and a fantastically absurd setting seems like a hell of a way for Avery to find out she's a bottom.

Thanks for putting in the time to write this for us.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

You are welcome, and thank you for reading! Yeah, I happily embrace a certain amount of absurdity in these stories, and I'm glad other folks enjoy that too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just read this one. Guess I'm the slow student.

For a little bit there -- when Hannah got really confident of her win, began dominating Avery but also /taking/care/ of Avery -- I thought she was gonna flip the script... she & Avery & Forfeit were gonna go knock-up /Maya/ ! ;-)

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

Hey, no worries. I'm glad you liked it.

You raise an interesting idea - what would happen if one of the contenders got the previous Boss Bitch pregnant? My guess is that she'd end up running SLT at the national level at least.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, fantastic story. I'm glad that Hannah won as I thought that Avery was just a bit to smug. I have a feeling that Avery is going to be Hannah's bitch, but Hannah will take good care of her and her baby.

bumpercarsbumpercars8 months agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! Yeah, I think most folks were rooting for Hannah to win the contest. I agree that that Hannah will take care of Avery and the baby, too - that's why she's the boss.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Realizing your actually a bottom while in the middle of contest that will decide if your in charge or about to contribute to reversing the drop in birth rates must have been a hell of a revelation for Avery.

5/5

bumpercarsbumpercars5 months agoAuthor

Anon,

Yeah, I think this was quite a surprise for Avery, but I think it'll work out well for her.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Some girls have happily avoided pregnancy at Sigma Lambda Tau. Maybe we should hold a tournament and find out who is the best?

bumpercarsbumpercars3 months agoAuthor

Anon,

I've thought about bringing some of the SLT characters back, which could include some of them competing for leadership positions against each other. It depends on whether a story idea really strikes me, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES