Sigma Lambda Tau: Keep It Down

Story Info
A thief at a Sigma party gets more than she bargained for.
5.6k words
4.63
44.4k
82

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 01/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,003 Followers

CW: Nonconsent, impregnation

I had a good thing going until the Sigma Lambda Tau homecoming party.

Every good thief has a plan, and the tools to adapt when their plan has to change. For two years of college, my plan had been to drop in on fraternity and sorority parties once people had started to get drunk, and pickpocket the drunkest ones. I take cash and credit cards out of their wallets or purses. If someone was about to find me, I'd pretend I was drunk too.

Some good thieves also have a calling card - something unique that they do to their victims. Mine is stealing birth control pills, condoms, and any other protection I find. I spend the nights after a theft wondering if they had their sexual encounters ruined, or if they pressed on no matter the risk. Once, I found out the night after a party that a cute little blonde girl I'd robbed had gotten raped, and without her pills she'd gotten pregnant too. For two months solid I thought about her every time I jilled off.

I had stayed away from Sigma parties until that night, though. The Sigmas had a dangerous reputation - they were happy to host the most debauched parties on campus, but dark things happened to boys and girls alike who broke their rules. A guy in one of my business classes had tried to rape a Sigma, and he never came back - I just hoped it was because they forced him to drop out. A girl from Delta had gotten jealous of the Sigmas another time, and had drugged the punch at a Sigma party. Rumor had it that they'd tied her up in the basement and let any guy they picked fuck her all weekend. I didn't know if it was true; I just knew that she was pregnant and avoided Sigmas wherever she could.

The problem was that I'd already hit the other sororities and frats. Stealing from the same place more than once in short order makes it more likely that someone will see you. So, I decided that the Sigmas' bad reputation wouldn't be a problem if I didn't get caught.

I started asking around, and found out which room the Sigmas were going to use as a drunk tank. Like most sorority parties, they were fine with girls getting drunk and fucking around, but if the girl passed out they weren't going to let some guy drag her out and fuck her. I got the feeling that it was more out of sportsmanship than out of strong moral values, but the effect was the same. It also meant that I had a good entry point.

I stopped by two hours before the party. The Sigma house is at the top of sorority row - a four-story faux-Victorian exterior, with entirely too-fancy wood paneling and tastefully erotic art inside. Nobody questioned me when I walked in and scoped out the first floor. I looked like I knew where I was going, and I was carrying a keg of beer.

I walked into the guest room that was going to be the drunk tank. It was fancier than my dorm by far, and fancier than most of the academic buildings, too. There were two big beds with red bedspreads and cushy pillows, and six or eight cots on the floor. Silently, I walked to the closet and stepped inside.

So often, I find that patience is what makes a good thief. Bad thieves try to do it quickly and get away with it, instead of waiting for the perfect moment. I sat down and waited for the two hours until the party started.

I could hear it getting into full swing. First came the music, and the voices and laughter of the crowd. Cheering soon followed - I suspected that someone was stripping or dancing. And then, one or two at a time, the rooms started filling up.

It wasn't just the drunk tank, although the number of girls that were deposited there impressed me - it was also the rooms on either side. I couldn't hear much from the far side, but the room on the other side of the closet was clear enough to eavesdrop.

The two closed the door behind them and staggered towards the bed. I heard the soft thump of clothes hitting the floor, then the girl's drunken voice.

"Fuck me," she purred.

There was some more rustling, and then the rhythmic creaking of the bed, and then moans. I decided that the Sigmas' slutty reputation was earned.

I tried not to get too distracted, but it wasn't easy. The girl was not holding back; she moaned with each of his thrusts, and I could hear his quiet gasps of pleasure as she carried him higher. I could feel my heart starting to race, feel my pussy responding to the sounds. I bit my lip, and told myself that there would be plenty of time for me to get off later.

The room outside of the closet was filling up, too. After about two hours, I overheard one of the Sigmas saying that the room was full.

"This is why we have a backup drunk tank," she said. "People go wild at homecoming."

They walked out, and left the room quiet. I waited for another half-hour. One girl got up from the bed and staggered out, but nobody else stirred.

Once I decided the coast was clear, I opened the closet and stepped out. Nine girls were unconscious on the beds and the cots, and I quickly got to work checking for wallets.

I was four hundred dollars in when I heard a muffled footstep behind me. I whirled around.

A guy was standing in front of the other closet, holding his phone in one hand. He was a couple inches taller than me, blond, and wiry. I couldn't read his expression.

"Hi," he whispered.

"Hi," I whispered back. "I didn't think boys were allowed in here."

"I didn't think they let sober girls in here either," he replied.

I thought fast. "My friend Stacy had my car keys," I said, pointing at the nearest unconscious girl. "She was supposed to be our designated driver."

He watched me for a moment, his blue eyes twinkling in the dim light.

"Her name is Bella," he said.

My heart raced. I still didn't know what he was doing there, but if I wanted out I had to get past him. I looked down at the unconscious girl on the bed. She was pretty - she had straight black hair that fell across her shoulders, pale skin, and a generous rack that her shirt barely held back. I decided to give up the pretense of innocence and try a different tack.

"Did you come in here for her?" I asked. "You wanted to get a feel for her when she can't say no?"

He stirred, and I grinned.

"You could do it," I said softly. "I'd keep watch for you. I bet her drunk pussy would feel so good wrapped around your cock."

He took a deep breath. He looked excited by the prospect. I should have been more cautious, but truth be told I was exciting myself too, so I pressed on.

"You could even do it bare," I said. "Fill her womb with your spunk. Make her wake up pregnant."

He took a deep breath. "Do you know what the Sigmas would do if they heard you say that?"

"I don't think they will."

"I'm recording this," he said, raising his phone up a fraction.

Anger flared up in my chest. It was mostly with myself, for not realizing that this asshole was here, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Stop it," I hissed.

"If the Sigmas hear the recording," he said softly, "hear you robbing and then promising to help rape a girl in their drunk tank, they will make you their party favor. Handcuff you to a bed, blindfolded, and let any guy they want fuck you all weekend long. So, don't talk too loud, okay?"

"Turn it off," I said. I took a step towards him, and he held the camera up high.

"That's enough," he said, his voice rising just above a whisper - not loud enough to alert the Sigmas outside the door, but enough to make his threat clear.

I narrowed my eyes. He wasn't wrong about the Sigmas, and I didn't have a lot of options.

"What do you want?" I asked. "Do you want the money?"

"I want to stop you," he said. "So you're going to strip for me. Maybe do a dance, too. I haven't decided."

"Asshole," I hissed.

"It's better than the Sigmas would do to you," he said. "And it's better than you did to a lot of the girls you robbed. Now get to it before I speak up."

I gritted my teeth. I could feel myself having two wildly divergent reactions to his demand. On one hand, he was taking advantage of me, and I wanted to tear his throat out for it. On the other hand, several of my best recurring fantasies centered around guys taking advantage of me, and my body was responding enthusiastically. Hoping he wouldn't notice how wet I was, I sighed and reached for my shirt.

I pulled my shirt up and off, then set it aside. The guy wasn't saying anything, which was a small blessing, but he was eagerly watching me. I unfastened my bra and dropped it on top of my shirt. I kicked off my shoes, then unzipped my pants.

I don't always have the best relationship with my body. I'm petite and slender, the sort of girl who often gets overlooked in favor of taller girls with bigger tits or bigger asses. My hair is curlier than my sisters', wild and frustrating to maintain, and my skin is a lighter shade of brown. I don't get asked out often, and I don't know how to react when I am.

The boy didn't seem like he saw any of that, though. His gaze went everywhere in the muted amber light of the guest room. He looked at my narrow shoulders, where my hair tumbled onto my skin. He looked at my boobs, their dark nipples pointing towards him. He took in the little muscles in my flat stomach, the sharp edge of my hip that I'd never have curve enough to conceal, and the untamed triangle of my bush. His gaze roamed down my slender legs, even glancing across my feet. He looked like he appreciated what he saw.

Here, too, I was conflicted. I'm usually awkward around boys and they usually don't compliment me, so his appreciation was almost welcome.

At the same time, his appreciation was dangerous. I wanted to be awkward, not alluring, so that he'd stop thinking I was pretty and get out of here.

"You're pretty," he whispered.

"Fuck you," I said.

"It's true," he replied. "Actually, could you turn around?"

I glared at him. I turned around, so that he could see my petite ass, and glared at him over my shoulder.

"Here's what I don't get," he said. "Why do you steal the pills and such?"

I hesitated, then spoke. His phone was still recording, but it had plenty of damning stuff already.

"It's a distraction," I said. "Girls who are short on time go get the morning-after pill first, and then get around to the police report later, or never."

"Is that the only reason?" he asked. "When you were offering Bella to me, you sounded excited. Does it turn you on?"

I couldn't glare at him any harder, so I looked away. "No," I said sullenly.

"If your pussy isn't wet, I will let you go right now," he said.

I didn't know what to say. He took a swift step towards me, and instead of doing anything at all smart I froze.

He caressed my ass, his fingers gliding across my skin before moving down and inward. I gasped as his fingers slid between my thighs and touched my wet lips.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Okay," I admitted. He paused for a moment, his fingers just barely touching my cunt, waiting for me to speak. I still didn't look at him - because I was ashamed, because I didn't want him to see how flushed my face was, because I wasn't thinking practically. "I...I get off on it."

"Yeah?" he asked. The room was quiet, with only the occasional soft snore from one of the drunk girls breaking the silence. "Tell me more."

I took a deep, uncertain breath. I wanted to believe that this was a way out, that he would be content to embarrass me. He caressed my back with his right hand, his fingers still wet with my excitement, and I leaned away involuntarily.

"Alright," I said. "I...I steal their pills because it's exciting. I hear afterwards about girls deciding to fuck someone unprotected, or getting raped, and...it's like it's mine. I see them walking around campus with big bellies and I think, I made it happen. And I get off so hard to that."

My emotions were an impenetrable tangle. I was ashamed, which made my heart race. I was vulnerable, which got me excited. I was so wet that I was almost dripping down my legs, which only fed my shame.

"Do you ever imagine it's you?" he asked.

I closed my eyes. "Yes," I whispered.

"Then you'll like this," he said, and grabbed my hips.

I almost screamed, as I felt his bare skin, but I knew what would happen. I leaped forward, scrambling onto the bed and trying to turn towards him. He jumped up after me, and we fell to the mattress in a tangle of limbs.

He was quick, and as silent as me. I tried to kick him, but he grabbed my legs and pushed them apart, his body moving between them. I reached out for his face, not aiming to hit him so much as push him away, and he grabbed my wrist and pushed it down against the bed. I moved my other hand wildly, wanting to push him away but afraid to get too close. He waited until I was close, then grabbed me just below the elbow, and adjusted his grip until he held both of my wrists.

"No," I gasped. "You-"

"Shhh," he replied, nodding his head towards the door. I hated it, but he was right - if I spoke up any louder the Sigmas outside would hear me, and I'd get far worse than this. I looked up at him, and he turned to look at our bodies.

The sight was exciting and scary at once. His arms weren't that big, but they pinned mine helplessly to the bed all the same. He watched me avidly, his gaze taking in everything from my expression of apprehension to my feet that were pushing futilely against the bed. His white skin contrasted with my brown, and his abdomen was much more developed than mine. Below that, I could see his hard cock hovering a few inches away from my helpless pussy.

"No," I whispered.

"Oh, yes," he replied.

"No, no!" I hissed. "Please, I'll give you anything you want!"

"I know you will," he whispered, and pressed forward.

I had to stifle my cry when his cock pressed against my lips - I couldn't struggle and stay silent at the same time. It was all I could do to keep that outrage and lust and shame bottled up. I held myself rigid, my eyes scrunched shut, my mind fighting to maintain control of something.

"Yes," he whispered, as he slid in deeper. I was so helplessly wet that his passage was almost effortless. He was pressing inside slowly not to let me adjust but because he wanted to savor me.

It was more than I had imagined. My fantasies included details, but now I was feeling them all at once. His hands kept a careful grip on my wrists, keeping them in place without hurting me. His gaze flickered from the rapid rise and fall of my breasts up to the look of shock on my face. His legs brushed against mine, keeping me open for him. My cunt took him in eagerly, not caring how embarrassed I was. I strained against him, trying in vain to dislodge him or just get a respite from the pleasure.

"Stop," I gasped, my voice louder than I'd intended.

"Shh," he replied. He leaned in close and kissed my forehead, even as he pulled back and thrust into me. He moved slowly, sliding deliberately into my pussy. The violation was infuriating, and I wanted to fight him. But I was fighting my body, too. His motions were slowly driving me higher, and I had to stifle my moans.

I looked around, trying to find something that could help me free myself. I could move my hands slightly in his grasp, but there was nothing within reach. The other girls in the room were out cold, and if they did wake up they'd probably just call for help. His eyes were closed for the moment as he focused his attention on my pussy, but that didn't help me much.

Inevitably, my gaze turned down. My whole body was helpless beneath his. My legs were spread wide to accommodate him. I watched as his cock, wet with my excitement, drew back and pressed deep into my cunt. He panted in pleasure, and I panted with him. I was at his mercy, and the knowledge made me horny and angry both.

"You like this," he whispered.

"Fuck you," I hissed back.

"Oh, I know you don't want it," he said. He looked at me for a moment, taking in the way the muscles in my shoulders moved as I struggled against him, the way my breasts rose and fell as I tried to keep my breath. "But you like it."

"As if you care," I whispered. "If I hadn't been here you'd just be raping someone else."

He narrowed his eyes at me. "I came here because one of the girls you robbed is a friend of mine," he said. "I wanted to stop you, and the Sigmas trusted me to do it. I didn't know that stopping you was going to feel like this."

I hadn't expected it to feel like this, either. I'd fantasized about this sort of thing plenty of times, but it was always in the abstract - just an imaginary boy, and the feeling of helplessness, and a pretend struggle to get my heart racing. I hadn't imagined feeling angry or ashamed, but I also hadn't imagined the pleasure being quite this incandescent.

He caught my eye as I tried to twist out of his grasp. His expression was layered. I could see a bit of guilt, but it was beneath a lot of pleasure and a certain amount of smugness. I didn't know how to gain any advantage out of that.

I wondered what he was looking for as he watched me. Was he looking for signs of guilt, or the anger that came before I tried to break his grasp?

I realized after a moment, though, that he wasn't after any of that. His grip held me no matter how I twisted, and he knew how guilty I was. He was watching for what got me off the most.

His motions had shifted, and he was making slow, deep thrusts. His cock lingered inside me, his hips rubbing against mine, and I gasped at the sensation despite my best efforts.

"You feel so good," he murmured. "So tight."

"Let me go," I gasped. "Please. I'm sorry about your friend."

"Oh, I know you are," he said. He looked down, watching his hard cock slide out and then plunge back between my lips. I took a rough breath, and he smiled.

"I'm doing to you what you did to her," he said. "Indirectly, at least."

I wondered which of the dozens or hundreds of girls I'd robbed was his friend. What had she looked like? Had I jilled off thinking about her? Had she gotten raped, just like this? Had she gotten pregnant?

His motions derailed my fearful thoughts. He rose up a bit, his cock sliding deep into my cunt, finding just the right times to rush in or to go slowly. I gasped, biting my lip with the effort of keeping quiet. The sensation was exquisite - his hips rubbing mine and setting me off, his cock filling me up, his warmth getting me hotter. I watched his abdomen move as he drove into me, his body's intensity slowly rising along with mine as he took me.

The helplessness I felt was making my situation worse. I wanted desperately to escape his grasp, but none of my motions so far had come close to breaking his grasp. His hands still kept me pinned, and despite my squirming his hips kept my legs apart. I watched his hips rise and fall, their pace slowly creeping up, unperturbed by my struggles. The sensation of being under his control was sweet, and I hated how much I liked it.

"Yes," he whispered. He watched me, taking in my every motion. He watched the struggle between pleasure and anger play out across my face, and watched my legs kicking out in a futile attempt to free myself. I could see the pleasure he was taking from me, see the glimmer in his eye and hear the first rough edges of his breathing, and it filled me with both lust and fear.

"Please," I whispered, as his cock thrust into me. "You have to slow down."

"Why's that?" he asked.

I felt my cheeks flushing, but I didn't know how long it would wait. "You're gonna make me cum," I said, "and I won't be able to stay quiet."

"Really?" he asked softly, leaning in close. "A good thief like you can't stay quiet?"

"No," I gasped.

He caught my eye, trying to figure out whether I was trying something or telling the truth. He seemed to think on it for a moment, then smiled.

"I'll help you stay quiet when you get there," he said. "'Cause I don't want to share."

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,003 Followers
12