Sigma Lambda Tau: Keep It Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned softly as he moved. If anything, his pace had crept up, his cock plunging into me with a slowly rising intensity. I looked down helplessly, watching his cock draw back and then press into me. I felt my lips part for him, felt my wetness ease his passage into my cunt. I felt his balls touching me, his hair brushing against my thighs. I felt a rush of excitement and terror. His balls were full of his sperm, all ready to be launched into my fertile womb, and each time they tapped against my thighs it was a reminder of the danger I was in.

I told myself that I could fight the pleasure, at least. I closed my eyes tightly, my struggles falling off as I battled my own body. I tried to move counter to his rhythm, hoping to disrupt his motions enough to stop my own climax. He didn't seem inclined to dispute the matter with me, for which I was almost grateful.

My gratitude didn't last long. He wasn't forcing me to move with him, but he hadn't slowed down, either. I realized, as I felt my pleasure rising up in spite of all my efforts, that my body didn't care how hard I fought. It wanted to get fucked, and my so many of my fantasies involved desperate struggles that it found them exciting. It was happy to be taking his cock, and it would gladly cum all over him without any remorse. My fierce efforts had only thrown more fuel on the fire, and it was now ready to burst.

"Stop," I gasped. I don't know whether I was talking to him or to myself, but neither one did it. He shook his head, and kissed my forehead.

"Let it happen," he said.

"No," I gasped. I could feel my control slipping, feel the sweetness of the impending orgasm threatening what little control I had of the situation.

"Don't fight it," he whispered, but I was beyond that. My climax bore down on me like an avalanche. It didn't matter whether I fought or surrendered; it was going to sweep me away no matter what.

The pleasure hit me like a thunderbolt, sudden and electric and deafening. I felt my hips rise up to meet his, and I felt my pussy squeezing his cock as if desperate for everything he had. I kicked and flailed, not seeking escape but only an outlet for the ecstasy. Rational thought failed me as all of my nerves sang out in dominating pleasure. I lost all sense of time and place as the joy crashed through me, flowing from my pussy out to every extremity.

I'm sure it only took a moment, but it felt like forever before I came back to myself. I felt myself gasping for air, trying to catch up as the orgasm danced along my nerves like electricity. I looked down, watching my breasts rise and fall, then looked up to see him watching me. I panted, and realized that my mouth was covered.

I belatedly realized that I'd cried out in pleasure, and he'd put a hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. For a moment, I felt a stupid pang of gratitude, that he'd kept me from alerting the Sigmas. Then I realized that my hand was free, gripping the sheets tightly.

"That was beautiful," he whispered.

I reached out, my fingers reaching for his face. He shifted to the side; I scratched his cheek before he pulled his hand off my mouth and reached for me once again. Instead of my wrist, he grabbed my hand, his fingers laced into mine.

He didn't seem perturbed by my attempt to slip free of his grasp. Once he had my hand again, he resumed his rhythm, his hard cock sliding deep into my wet cunt. He looked down, taking in my flat belly and my spread legs, then leaned in to kiss me.

"Stop," I gasped.

"How can I stop when you cum so pretty?" he whispered.

"Fuck you," I hissed.

"It felt so good," he went on. "Do you think you'll do it again when I cum?"

I shook my head. "Don't!"

He watched me for a long moment, just tracking my expression as his pace crept up. My breasts bounced with his motions, and I tried to keep the stupid look off of my expression as he thrust into me.

"I bet you'd make a pretty cute baby," he said softly. "And that'd help you stop stealing so much, too."

"You couldn't stop me," I gasped.

He grinned as he glanced down, watching his cock vanish into my pussy. "Maybe not," he admitted, squeezing my hand. "You are pretty sneaky."

In truth, I was barely hanging on to what little control I had left. I was still coming down from my orgasm, and I was pretty sure I'd have another if he pushed me too hard. His words were stirring me up, too; I'd jilled off to the thought of helpless girls getting pregnant often enough that my pussy knew the routine.

I could see him rising toward his climax, too. His pace had crept up until his cock was plunging into my pussy, his full balls slapping against my thighs with each thrust. His breathing was rough, as he tried to hold his pleasure in check for as long as he could. I looked down at our bodies - my perky little boobs bouncing beneath his pale chest, his hard white cock sliding into my Black pussy. We were a beautiful mix of color, and I was pretty sure he was about to mix us even further. The thought gave me a thrill of terror, but my pussy only squeezed him harder.

"Please," I gasped.

He leaned in close, his eyes locked on mine. "You said you see pregnant girls walking around campus and you think, 'I made that happen,'" he said. "Show me what that feels like."

He pressed forward. I could see in his eyes the moment he stopped holding himself back and let his climax start to rise. His cock pounded into me, desperate to claim my cunt and fill my womb with his seed. I struggled desperately, and the only effect I saw was my pussy rising with him, eager to take his seed.

He stared into my eyes as he fucked me, my body urging him on.

"Yes," he whispered as he thrust his cock frantically into my fertile cunt. "Take it! Oh, fuck!"

He leaned in close to me, his cheek against mine. He thrust himself deep into me and held himself there, and I felt his tension rising until it burst.

He wanted to roar with pleasure as his orgasm hit, but he held that back. I felt him push against me, felt his cock flexing as it filled me with his cum, and I could feel his desire along with it. But he leaned in close, close enough that I could feel the heat of his breath on my ear, and cried out in pleasure just softly enough that no one but me could hear it.

I wanted to do nothing but hate him. He was thrusting into me, spraying his seed into my fertile womb knowing that I didn't want it. But I could hear the desperate struggle in his voice. For all the pleasure he was feeling, he was turning his every effort to keeping his pleasure quiet. I hated him for violating me, but he was sparing me from worse, and I couldn't help but be a bit grateful for it.

My pussy was more grateful than I was. As he thrust into me, moaning softly in pleasure as his cock pulsed inside me, I felt my body respond. I gasped softly as I came, my pussy squeezing his cock, urging him to fill me as deeply as he could.

We fell together in the silence, our pleasure flowing together as he held me down and filled my pussy with his seed. I moaned softly, and he moaned with me, our bodies moving together to make new life. I was helpless before him, helpless before my own pleasure, and I could do nothing but let the ecstasy wash over me.

We were both panting as we fell back to earth. He lifted his head and looked around, verifying that none of the drunk girls had stirred, and that the Sigmas at the door hadn't heard anything.

"Oh, you were good," he murmured.

"Bastard," I panted.

He smiled, then rose up just enough to look down at my body - from my angry yet well-fucked expression, to the way my breasts rose and fell, down to my flat belly.

"I'm not a bastard," he said softly. "But you might still get one."

He held me for another moment, feeling my body's warmth and letting his seed soak in, then pulled out. I gasped at the sensation, and he let my arms go.

He stood, and slipped his clothes on. I watched him warily, but he made no other move. I slipped my shirt on, and when I looked up again he was gone.

--

I did try to get the morning after pill, but it was the following afternoon by then. When I saw that the woman at the pharmacy counter was wearing a Sigma pin, I stepped out of line and went back to my room. I wouldn't put it past them to know who I was and slip me a fertility drug instead. So, without a plan, I just hoped.

I found out a week later that hope isn't a very good form of birth control, though. I was pregnant with what would presumably be a very quiet baby.

I wish I could tell you that I just hated him for it, for leaving me to raise his kid. But the truth is that, for months, I thought about him every time I jilled off. I pictured his smile, and the feeling of his hands on my wrists, and the soft sounds he'd made when he claimed my womb, and I came for him all over again.

No, I had to admit that I hadn't been prepared. The Sigmas had let him in to keep their drunk girls safe, and he had succeeded - I wasn't about to try to rob them again. What with trying to get ready for the baby and not needing any booze money, I hadn't robbed anyone since then.

I did see him, once. I was walking across the quad and I saw him walking next to one of the girls I'd robbed at the beginning of the year. She was a white girl with red hair, a million freckles, and a generous rack. I wanted to storm past her and confront him, or get his name from her, but I hesitated. I couldn't remember if she'd been one of my victims, though. What if she knew? How would he react if he saw my belly? I hesitated, and they walked off together.

No, I think I'll have to do this alone. I'll have the baby. I'll teach them not to steal, or at least to do it better than I did. I'll teach them to be kind to people, even if taking advantage of them is exciting. And I'll tell them to be very, very careful around Sigma Lambda Tau.

--

I want to thank Sylvidoll for her editorial help.

12