All Comments on 'Sigma Lambda Tau: Keep It Down'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and really arousing. Thanks!

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

You're welcome - I'm glad you enjoyed it!

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenueabout 2 years ago

you are incredible, love all of these

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Coolstrangeravenue,

Thank you!

doorknob22doorknob22about 2 years ago

Love your impregnation stories. Thanks!

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

doorknob22,

You're quite welcome! I'm glad you enjoy them.

deuquaugruvagedeuquaugruvagealmost 2 years ago

Amazing story keep up the good work would love to see more from this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once again another dubious but sexy story. I loved the thiefs inner conflict and realization of what's going to happen. A nice twist to have her "calling card" show the reader what she desires. All in all fantastic work. Though i did feel quite bad for the theif and it made me wonder. Do you ever plan to have a role reversal? Perhaps a college professor/sorority president blackmales a student and forces him to impregnate her. Or have a petite woman dominate a stud football player? I think such roll reversals would be great to read especially with your skills at writing belivibal conflict, doubt, and lust in your main characters minds.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Deuquaugruvage,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I do think there will be more Sigma Lambda Tau stories in the future.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you enjoyed the story! Thank you for your kind words.

I've written lots of non-con stories where women were co-perpetrators, but the only one I've written where a man was the victim was The Wrong Tent. Role reversals to the extent that you're suggesting could make for interesting stories. I won't promise to write them, but I'll think about it.

AshstoneAshstonealmost 2 years ago

Damn this series is a fantastic premise I loved all three stories I hope you have the time to do more in the future would love to see Sigma's go after other outsiders who have done them wrong like the thief here.

Impregnation storylines for rival sorority members that have done them wrong, A young pretty wife of a male staff member/student who got on their wrong side, a journalist giving them bad press the possibilities are endless although I'm sure you could come up with better idea's.

5/5 keep up the good work.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Ashstone,

Thanks! I do plan to write more SLT stories. Some of them will likely involve the Sigmas getting back at people, but just as many will involve their pledges or their party guests taking big risks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great concept loved the story.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This series is magnificent.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Overall well-done, 5 stars, but a full keg of beer is HEAVY, a smaller woman such as you described wouldn’t be able to carry one by herself, LOL!

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

NewOldGuy77,

I'm glad you liked the story. You raise a good point about the weight of a keg - I guess I'm showing how often I interacted with them myself in college. Let's just say it was a mini keg (13 lbs), and I'll research the alcohol better for my next story.

KruppaKruppaalmost 2 years ago

I just read though all three of your Sigma Lambda Tau stories and loved them all I hope you have time to write more at some point, Maybe with some some young married lady's in the mix.

5 stars.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Kruppa,

I do plan to write more Sigma Lambda Tau stories - I think it's a universe with a lot of possibilities. I won't rule out married women being involved, but infidelity isn't something I usually include in my stories. (I suppose the Date Night series arguably involves infidelity, but that's a bit complicated.)

Thanks for reading, and I hope you keep enjoying my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your Sigma Lambda Tau stories are simply outstanding thanks for writing them.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

You're welcome - thanks for reading! I do plan to write more about SLT.

elvoniselvonisalmost 2 years ago

So i love your details 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

Elvonis,

Mmm, tasty stars. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well at least she knows who the Daddy is the Alice wont even know the Baby's race until she gives birth.

Thanks for writing this wonderful story.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

You're welcome - I've had fun writing the SLT stories, and I plan to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story the interracial aspect was partially well though out adding to the story while not dominating it

and without getting weird or straight up racist as so many interracial story's tend to.

So Sigma's control the Pharmacy and therefore can basically decide if someone coming in for a Plan B gets Pregnant or not? That would make a great part of any more Sigma story's that you will hopefully be doing?

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you liked the story!

Yeah, I feel like portraying interracial sex without playing into racist tropes is sometimes a fine line to walk, but I think it's good to try anyway.

I think that the Sigmas do indeed have an awful lot of power around campus, and they aren't afraid to use it. The Sigmas do like it when people get pregnant at their parties, but I think they like it best when those people made risky choices that led them there. Tempting people into willingly doing foolish things is way more their speed than just forcing them.

I do plan on writing more Sigma stories, so we'll have to see what else we learn about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow.... phewww..... Can't wait for the next. These were amazing!!!! Please go on.... Your writing is absolutely amazing

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I should have a new SLT story coming out before too long.

Addicted2loveAddicted2love13 days ago

Congratulations for the whole SLT-Series (brilliant choice of abbreviation by the way)! You're nearly as creative in inventing your "little games" as Mr.Jigsaw, and just like his, your games are sometimes life-changing.

My only down-point on your stories is the "science" behind women's biology. Not every woman is on the perfect 28-day-cycle, but most can calculate their risk of pregnancy using a simple calendar. It may be difficult to battle only pledges both on top of their fertile days. By the way it takes more than one week after breeding to notice a delayed period.

bumpercarsbumpercars13 days agoAuthor

Addicted2love,

I'm glad you you're enjoying the series! I'm also glad you think I'm that devious, although unlike Jigsaw my games add people to the world instead of taking them away.

I am aware that I'm fudging the biology a bit in this series - Sigma pledges have an unreasonably high pregnancy rate, certainly, even if they are all doing their challenges on their fertile days. These deviations are all in the same of making the stories kinkier, so I'm comfortable with them.

Hopefully anyone who wants accurate information about fertility, contraception, and the like can find those resources - I know that Planned Parenthood has good info on those subjects, among other organizations. And, hopefully, anyone who wants to read about college girls taking risks and getting knocked up can keep reading this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES