Sigma Lambda Tau: Playing to Lose

Story Info
I help the Sigmas pick an inductee at a glory hole.
5.1k words
4.67
32.9k
72

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 01/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,014 Followers

CW: Nonconsent, impregnation

--

"It's through here," a girl said from the other side of the wall.

I took a deep breath and stared at the small hole in the wood paneling. It wasn't like the glory holes I'd seen in porn - there were no strips of duct tape, no rough edges, no errant cum stains. It was perfectly circular, and the wood had been sanded, polished, and stained the same walnut color as the rest of the room's decor. It looked deceptively classy, and if it wasn't for the female voices on the other side I might have doubted its purpose.

"You know the challenge, right?" a silken voice asked. I recognized her immediately as the Sigma who'd recruited me for this whole thing.

"Yeah," a higher-pitched voice said. I guessed she was Asian, but I couldn't place her accent. "We fuck him through here, and whoever does it better becomes a Sigma."

"How are we supposed to know?" a third voice asked. She had a lovely Scottish accent, and my heart and my cock both leapt at the thought of fucking her.

"I'll judge," the Sigma said. "The boy can knock on the wall to switch, and you have to let him if he wants to. Whoever gets him off is probably the winner, but you get points for style, like if you make him moan all pretty, or if you're exciting enough to get me off too."

I stifled a groan. For five minutes I'd been awkwardly stroking myself, afraid that when the girls came up to the glory hole I wouldn't be hard. Now, hearing the lovely sound of their voices, I was afraid I wasn't going to last.

"So, anonymous boy," the Sigma said, "show them what you've got."

I took a deep breath, pushing down my anxiety, then slipped my cock through the opening.

"Oh, it's nice," the Scottish girl said. I felt a gentle hand touch my shaft, not stroking so much as caressing, and I took another deep breath.

"He likes that," the Sigma said. Her tone was just a bit patronizing, but I decided I'd put up with a good bit of patronizing for treatment like this.

"Make room," the Asian girl insisted. I felt a second hand join the first, slowly stroking me near my head. I'd never had two different girls' hands on my cock before; and I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing to keep from rising too quickly.

"Alright," the Sigma said. "Now that you've met him, I think you should take turns. I'm going to call you Elsie and Suki, so that he doesn't hear your real names. Got it?"

"Aye," Elsie said.

"Sure," Suki agreed.

"Cool," the Sigma said. "Elsie, you're up first. Boy, knock twice on the wall if you want to switch girls."

I nodded, then realized that she couldn't see me. I spent a second wondering how I would tell her I understood, then Elsie's hand closed around my cock and my thoughts dissolved.

She started slowly, her fingers caressing my skin for long seconds before her strokes grew firmer. I wished I could see her, meet her gaze as she moved, but I had to listen and imagine. She was breathing softly, and I could feel the warmth of her breath on my cock.

"You're going too slowly," Suki said softly.

"Don't interrupt," Elsie said, her hand holding its languid pace. "We're having a moment."

I heard the rustle of clothing. The opening wasn't big enough for me to see much of anything, so I could do nothing but wait and see what Elsie would do next. Her pace was determinedly slow, and I thrust gently against the wall, wishing I had some other way of showing her what I wanted.

Elsie loosened her grip, and I felt a soft warmth around my cock. She moved gently back and forth, and I realized I was pressed between her cleavage. My cock was almost entirely engulfed, and she pressed her hand against the top of my shaft as she rose and fell. I closed my eyes and pushed close to the wall, wishing I could get closer, wishing I could tell her what I wanted.

"Do you like my tits?" Elsie asked softly as she moved. "It's a shame you can't see them."

"You're too soft," Suki said.

"They're tits," Elsie said. "They're supposed to be soft."

Suki scoffed. "You're never going to get him off."

I was torn. Elsie's pace was slow, to the point of making me desperate for more. If I'd just been with her, I would've been helpless before her. With Suki there, though, I was tempted to switch just to get things to speed up. On the other hand, Suki was being so mean that I didn't want her to win. Perhaps it came with the terrain, but the terrain felt uneven beneath my feet.

I waited a moment, thrusting against Elsie's chest and willing her to speed up. Before she could shift her motions or I could make up my mind, though, Suki spoke up.

"If you switch, I'll suck you off," she said. I could hear the smug grin on her face, and I could guess how Elsie felt. But I wanted more, and besides that I knew that Suki couldn't say anything smarmy if she had my cock in her mouth, so I raised my hand and knocked twice on the wood.

Elsie reluctantly pulled away, giving my cock one more slow stroke before she did. Suki's dainty hand wrapped around me and guided me to her lips.

The transition was jarring. Where Elsie had teased me almost to the point of agony, Suki was as direct as a head-on collision. She drew me into her mouth, and I could feel her head bobbing back and forth as she set a determined rhythm. I gasped at the intensity and tried to settle into her pace.

I could feel her grinning as she moved, the pressure of her lips on my cock as clear as if I could see her. From the way she shifted her head, I guessed she was smirking at Elsie. I wondered why she was being such an ass to Elsie - was she ruthless about getting into SLT, or was there more of a history between them?

"Doing okay over there, boy?" the Sigma asked. "Knock once for yes."

I could feel myself blushing, as silly as it was, but I knocked on the wall once all the same. Suki stroked my balls with her fingers, presumably to thank me, and her touch was just a bit too strong.

"You're so lucky to get your cock inside two of our pledges," the Sigma went on.

"He'd be luckier if he knocked twice, so I could let him have my pussy," Elsie said.

Suki hesitated for a moment, her rhythm faltering before she tried to pick it back up. I wondered if she could feel my cock twitching at the idea.

"That would be pretty lucky," the Sigma agreed. "Especially since he knows our pledges can't be on birth control."

"I'll stay in control," Elsie said.

"You'd better," the Sigma said.

I felt Suki increasing her pace even further, and I quickly knocked twice. She pulled back, letting my cock slide out, and I heard a rustle as she stepped back.

"You can scoot that bed over if you want," the Sigma said.

"Whose side are you on?" Suki said softly. I wasn't sure if the Sigma heard it, but I heard the squeak of furniture scooting across the hardwood floor. Through the opening, I saw a mattress with scarlet sheets slide into view just below my cock.

"Here we go," Elsie said, and I saw her hips move into line with the opening. Her thighs were pale and muscular, with freckles that complemented her coppery bush. I could see wetness on her open lips, and even though I wanted to see more I pressed my cock through the opening.

"Oh," Elsie said softly as she pressed her pussy closer, my head just parting her lips. She moved forward slowly, each motion sending me just a bit deeper inside her. She was wet, and deeply inviting; I was trying to remember their contest and remember that I was kinda rooting for her, but her pussy was making such deliberations harder.

"Yes," I whispered. I wasn't supposed to talk, but the Sigma didn't say anything, so I figured I was in the clear.

"Do you like this?" Elsie said. "You can knock once to say yes."

Her pace was still just a bit slower than I liked, but I was moving to meet her, rocking my hips up against the opening to meet her pussy. I could feel her strength, in the way she moved and in the way her pussy gripped my cock, and it was intoxicating. I reached out and knocked once.

"Oh, good," Elsie said. I could hear the smile in her voice. "Just be careful not to creampie me, okay?"

"I can see you want it faster," Suki said. "Elsie hasn't had much practice since her boyfriend left her, that's all."

I managed to stop myself before I said anything rude to Suki, since the Sigma had directed me to keep quiet. I felt Elsie's pace falter, and I felt a wave of sympathy. I decided I'd do everything I could to let Elsie win.

"Leave him out of this," Elsie said softly.

"Is it true that you caught him cheating on you?" Suki went on. "Like, literally caught him balls deep in your roommate?"

"Can you get her to shut up?" Elsie asked.

"Interference isn't against the rules," the Sigma replied.

Elsie reached down to caress me, as she made gentle circles with her hips. Suki's venom had thrown us both off, and I welcomed the touch. I wanted her, and welcomed the sensation of her pussy welcoming me in, and I wished that I could cum in her and help her win both.

She reached a finger beneath my balls, where no one else could see, and tapped twice. Her gesture was clear and distinct, as clear a message as she could make. I didn't know what she planned, but I grinned and hoped she was grinning too. I reached out and tapped twice against the wall.

Elsie thrust her hips towards me one last time, then pulled back. I heard a soft shuffle as she moved aside, making room on the bed for Suki.

"Just watch," Suki said. "You're good at that, right?"

I saw her lower her hips down near the opening, her legs braced against the wall. Before I could stick my cock back through the opening, I heard a squeal and a scuffle. Through the small opening, I could see Suki's hips wiggling as Elsie sat on her.

"Bitch, get off me!" Suki cried.

"You told me to watch," Elsie said. "I'm gonna watch from here, so I don't miss anything."

"Huh," the Sigma said. "Well, I did say interference wasn't against the rules."

Suki wiggled her hips a bit more, trying to find a way to shift out from Elsie and failing spectacularly. I watched avidly; her legs were slender and delicate, and she'd shaved her bush into a little landing strip that led to her innie. Elsie must have positioned herself perfectly, because no matter how she shifted, Suki couldn't move away from the opening.

"Well, congratulations," Suki scoffed. "You're watching. I can't teach you much from here-"

She stopped with a gasp as I pressed the head of my cock against her lips. She wasn't quite as wet as Elsie, but it was enough to ease my passage as I parted her cleft and pressed my head into her tight cunt. She squirmed a bit, and it was electrifying to feel her move and know she was stuck in place. I thrust into her slowly, a bit at a time, until I bottomed out with a groan.

"Well," Elsie said. "You're teaching me what kind of faces you make when you take a cock, for one."

I started thrusting just as Suki was trying to think of a comeback, and she gasped as I threw off her train of thought. She was wonderfully tight, and I spent a long moment just savoring her, feeling her pussy welcome my cock.

I couldn't resist doing more, though. I drew back and thrust into her, working my way up to a rhythm somewhere between Elsie's teasingly languid pace and Suki's sprint. Her hips stayed still as I explored her, Elsie's presence keeping Suki from moving away or interfering with my pace.

"Maybe I was going too slow," Elsie admitted. "But he's not going as fast as you, either."

I felt Suki try to twist her hips experimentally, with little to show for it. She sighed. "That's great," she said. "You're learning. Now get off me; you're getting girl cum on my belly."

"He hasn't knocked yet," Elsie said. "Besides, you look cute with your arms pinned up here and your little tits bouncing with him."

My heart raced at all of their words. I tried to picture Suki's breasts moving with my every thrust, tried to imagine her expression as I thrust into her. I imagined Elsie's excitement, her pleasure at getting to see everything that I could only imagine. It was dizzying, to be Elsie's silent accomplice and to know Suki so intimately without seeing her.

"I think he likes hearing about you," Elsie said. Then, in another tone, she spoke to me: "She's got cute little tits with dark nipples, and pretty brown eyes, and short black hair."

"I'm glad he likes it," Suki said, a bit of her smug tone creeping back in. "That means I'll win."

"We'll see," Elsie said.

I found myself wondering if Suki was always like this when she fucked - more concerned with victory than with pleasure. I decided to test it out, reasoning that Elsie would let me know if she didn't like it.

I reached a hand down, placing my palm across Suki's bush. I slid my thumb down, just above where I was entering her, until I found the pearl of her clit. I circled it experimentally and heard her gasp.

It was fascinating, feeling her responses. I could feel her struggling in Elsie's grasp, twisting as if to evade my touch, and I suspected that she didn't want Elsie to see her lose control. At the same time, I could feel her breathing heavily and getting wetter as my fingers teased her and my cock slid inside her.

"Is he fingering you?" Elsie asked.

"Why don't you just watch and see?" Suki managed. "I hear you're good at that."

I narrowed my eyes. If I got the right rhythm, found out what really got Suki off, then maybe she'd stop being such an ass. I sped up my fingers, thinking of the frenetic pace she'd set when she was in control. I felt her squirm, and I chased the motions that set her off.

"It's awfully generous of you to rub her like that," Elsie said. "She's blushing so pretty, on her cheeks and all down her neck."

"Boys like getting girls off," Suki gasped. "If you'd cum for your boyfriend, maybe he would have stayed."

"Is that true, boy?" Elsie asked. Even though the wall, I could hear the devious grin on her face, and I wondered how Suki was missing it. "Do you want to get Suki off?"

It took me a moment, but I reached out with my free hand and knocked once.

"Do you think you can do it?"

I knocked again.

"Well, there we are," Elsie said. "Maybe you will win, Suki. He's going to like getting you off so much."

I could feel how much Suki got off on the idea of winning. She'd stopped struggling to break free, and now she was rocking her hips in a faint but swift complement to the motion of my hand. The motion complicated my thrusts, but I wasn't bothered; her wetness and her slipping inhibitions were more than enough to drive my excitement. I stroked her, careful not to use too much pressure as I raced to keep up with her desire.

"How do you cum, Suki?" Elsie said softly. "Are you a firecracker? A wailer? Do you get stronger, or do you get helpless?"

Suki moaned, and I felt her squirm as she tried to push closer to me. She didn't have much room to move, but I pressed closer to meet her. I let my thrusts linger inside her, my balls resting against her thighs, as my thumb flew back and forth across her clit.

It occurred to me that Elsie was driving this whole show - saying what she needed to say to get Suki and I to do what she wanted. Her words were as much of a spur for me as Suki's moans, and I hoped she wasn't going to stay quiet.

"You're so pretty, Suki," Elsie said, fulfilling my hopes. "I wish the boy could see it. But you can show him a bit of how pretty you are by cumming for him."

"Yeah," Suki gasped. "Oh, fuck yes!"

"Let him feel your pussy squeezing his cock," Elsie said. "Let him hear you let go."

Even with as little as Suki could move, I could feel it when her fuse caught. She was still pushing towards me, but I could feel that nothing I did could stave off the explosion that was coming. She gave a series of helpless gasps, her voice rising higher and higher until she hit her peak.

Her pleasure burst like a firework. She cried out in ecstasy, each cry bright and sharp and unique, a string of perfect explosions of pleasure that lit up my blood. She pressed her hips forward as far as she could, desperate to be as close as she could as her cunt squeezed my cock in flashes of ecstasy almost too fast for me to follow.

She trailed off into a long warbling moan as her climax faded, and I tried to catch my breath. Her lust had been sated, but mine was still rising, still demanding more. I kept thrusting, my strokes lingering deep inside her, and I hoped that Elsie had a good plan.

"Oh, wow," Elsie purred. "You cum so pretty, Suki."

Suki was still gasping for air, but I heard her chuckle.

"I think you're gonna win," Elsie went on. "Cuz I don't think the boy wants to switch."

I gave Suki a deep thrust, the last little waves of her orgasm squeezing my cock as I did so. I felt her move, not struggling so much as assessing her position and finding it slightly more limited than it had been.

"You're gonna need to move, though," Suki said.

"Oh, I can't move unless the boy knocks," Elsie replied.

Suki's movements grew a bit more determined. She wasn't panicking, but she was determinedly seeking out ways to throw Elsie off. I could feel each exploratory motion as I thrust into her, her wet cunt welcoming my cock inside. I wasn't sure how this was going to end, but the pleasure was exquisite.

"But he's inside me bare," Suki said, as if explaining a simple concept to someone slow.

"That's because he likes you better," Elsie said. "If he knocked twice, I'd switch and take his cock in my pussy instead. You know that, right, boy?"

I reached out and knocked on the wall, my breath catching.

"See?" Elsie said. "But he's fucking you instead, because you're doing better, sweetie. You're winning."

"But he could cum in me!" Suki hissed.

"If he wants to," Elsie agreed.

Suki started squirming in earnest, then. I could feel her twisting in Elsie's grasp, her hips twisting minutely around me. She made soft sounds of exertion as she struggled futilely, and I felt myself stiffen at the sound. She was helpless, utterly under Elsie's power, and Elsie was giving that power to me. I knew it should excite me, and that knowledge only made the pleasure sharper.

I thrust deeply into Suki. She turned her attention on me, twisting her hips in an attempt to evade me. The motion was exquisite, and I groaned in pleasure. She squealed as she tried again, and I thrust to meet her.

"Help!" Suki called out.

"This is between you two," the Sigma said, a bit of arousal in her voice.

"Get off me, bitch!" Suki spat at Elsie.

"Cutie, I'm not the one you need to convince," Elsie said.

Suki took a moment to process Elsie's words. I thrust into her, her wet cunt opening for me no matter how she moved her hips. I could feel her wetness coating my shaft, easing my passage, and I exulted in the knowledge that even Suki's pussy was taking Elsie's side.

"Listen," Suki gasped. "You know I give really good blowjobs. If you knock twice I'll get you off and I'll swallow every drop."

I groaned at the thought of her lips wrapped around my cock, her tongue circling my head. At this point, I'd probably showed her what sort of pace I preferred. But that would mean pulling out and disappointing Elsie, neither of which I wanted to do.

"I think he likes pussy," Elsie said. "You must be so tight around his cock."

I let my thumb slide back down, glancing across her clit and tracing circles that matched my pace. I didn't know if she had another orgasm in her, but I wanted to throw her off. I wanted her as helpless as I could make her.

"Fuck," Suki gasped. "Listen, you need to knock three times before you cum, remember? And...you could cum on my face if you want, or across my tits."

"It's up to him," Elsie said. "But I think he wants to cum in your pussy."

She squirmed. I gasped in pleasure at her motion, and she twisted even harder. My hips slapped against hers, my cock plunging into her unprotected pussy. I could feel my climax slowly rising, and the thought of letting go inside her was fuel for that fire.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,014 Followers
12