Sigma Lambda Tau: Playing to Lose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I whispered. Suki tensed, afraid I was about to blow, but Elsie made a long contented sound.

"Yeah, I knew it," Elsie said. "He wants to fill you up. I bet it's especially exciting because you've never seen him. He knows you're pretty, but all you know about him is how his cock feels."

"He's pretty too," the Sigma volunteered with a gasp of her own. I wondered if she was jilling off while she watched. It seemed unfair that Elsie would be the only one not to get off from this, but I supposed that winning would have to be enough.

Suki gasped. I thrust into her more and more quickly, my pace approaching the one she'd started with. Everything about her was exquisite - the warmth of her tight pussy, the minute motions of her hips, the sounds she made in the space between apprehension and pleasure.

"Do you know how pretty she is, though?" Suki panted. "She's a redhead with big tits, and muscles, and a million freckles."

"But you're prettier, Suki," Elsie said. "That's why you're winning, isn't it?"

Suki was wonderful, but I was pretty sure in that moment that I could get off just listening to Elsie talk, and imagining the grin on her face. I'd never seen her, and I was wrapped around her finger. If the Sigmas knew what was good for them, they wanted her. I knew I did.

"As cute as you are," Elsie purred, "you'd be even cuter with a baby bump. That way everyone would know you were so pretty that a boy couldn't help but cum in you."

"No," Suki moaned.

"The boy would love that too," Elsie went on. "It would feel so good to cum in your tight little pussy and knock you up."

I couldn't hold all of my thoughts in, as I thrust frantically into Suki's cunt. She was so wet, and I could feel her tension rising. She was helpless, and I wanted to take every advantage that I could. I wanted to take my pleasure, but I held back, out of guilt and out of a desire to stretch Elsie's victory out.

"No," Suki wailed. "This is wrong!"

Elsie hesitated for a moment, and I held back with her, keeping myself from tipping over the edge. As much as I wanted to climax, I wanted to please her more, and if she asked me to pull out I would.

"It is wrong, isn't it?" Elsie asked softly.

I don't know how, but I could tell the question was for me. I reached a hand out and knocked once on the wall. A brief, eternal moment passed as I tried to guess whether she was frowning or grinning or holding herself back.

"Would you do it for me anyway?" Elsie asked.

I didn't answer her by knocking on the wall. Instead, I let the last of my restraint slip. I thrust into Suki's helpless pussy, my speed rising until I'd surpassed the swiftest pace she'd set before. Suki squealed and tried frantically to escape, but Elsie wasn't budging.

The sensation was exquisite - Suki's tight cunt was wrapped eagerly around my cock, and every fruitless twist of her hips added to my primal excitement. But it was their voices that pushed me over the edge. Suki was crying out, her desperation too strong for words, showing me how powerless she was. Elsie was murmuring to Suki and I, and I could only make out her tone of triumph. My pleasure refused to stay silent, and I joined their chorus, my groans of pleasure rising higher until they could go no further.

"Yes!" I roared as I reached my peak, my cock pulsing as I filled her fertile cunt with the first wave of my seed. Suki struggled against us, and her resistance fueled my fire. Each squeal of protest and frantic twist of her hips drew out another thrust into her exquisite pussy and another blast of cum against her cervix. Her pussy held me tight, urging me on in spite of her protests. Through it all, through the pleasure and the struggle, I could hear Elsie's voice urging me on.

"That's it," Elsie said. "Fill that little pussy. Knock her up."

I don't know how long I spent, doing exactly as Elsie said, the joy of claiming Suki and the joy of pleasing Elsie mingling together until I could hardly tell them apart. Eventually, though, I fell panting against the wall, catching my breath as Suki's pussy milked out the last of my cum.

"Well, there you are," Elsie said. "You pleased him really well, and I learned a lot from watching."

I heard Elsie shifting, and I pulled back, groaning with pleasure as I slid out of Suki's pussy. Suki pulled away from the opening, and I heard her climb up and stumble away from the bed and out the door.

"I hope that was alright," Elsie said.

"Oh, that was great," the Sigma said. "If she hadn't had it coming, I would've said something."

"I couldn't let her talk to me like that," Elsie said. "Even if it meant I lost."

"Oh, you definitely won," the Sigma said. "You're in, sister."

"Thank you," Elsie said. She turned and knocked once on the wall. "And thank you, too."

Before I could think about what to say, or whether to knock back, they walked to the door and left me alone.

--

I would have been happy enough if it had ended there. I'd gotten Suki to stop smirking, and given Elsie what she wanted, and gotten off. There was some shame when I thought back on it, but it was mixed with pride and lust, and it only served to sharpen them.

Six months later, though, I was walking back down a quiet path back to my dorm when I heard someone call out to me.

"D'ye have a minute?"

I looked up to see a tall, muscular redhead with a broad grin leaning against a tree just ahead of me. I'd never seen her before, but I knew her voice instantly.

"Elsie?" I asked.

"Only for you," she said. "And technically I'm not supposed to know who you are. I hope I can trust you not to tell the other Sigmas?"

"Of course," I said.

Her grin broadened. "I knew you were a good conspirator. Come here, would you? I want to show you something."

She gestured, and without a word I followed her through a copse of trees towards the side of one of the dorms. She hopped effortlessly up onto the elevated porch, and I rushed to follow her.

I didn't know what I should say. I wanted to know more - if she was happy as a Sigma, if she thought about that night as often as I did, what her real name was. I didn't know where to start, though, so I just followed along until she stopped.

"Here," she said. "Just watch the path for a moment."

I watched. A trickle of students flowed in each direction, and I was beginning to wonder what I was looking for when Elsie gave me a nudge and I saw.

A Japanese-American girl was walking out of the philosophy building. She was short, with close-cropped black hair. I guessed that she had been slender, but between her noticeable baby bump and her rounded bosom she was decidedly more curvy. I couldn't see her eyes, but I remembered Elsie telling me they were brown.

"You know who that is, don't you?" Elsie said, and I nodded.

"I can't let the other Sigmas know that I figured out who you were," she continued. "So I can't stick around with you. But I wanted you to know."

"Thank you," I said.

"And now, when you jerk off next, you can think about her."

I smiled, and shook my head a bit. "Maybe," I said. "But I can't think about her without thinking about you."

She smiled back, then leaned in to kiss my forehead. "Be well, accomplice."

I nodded. "Take care of yourself too, Elsie."

She gave me one last grin, then turned and walked away.

--

I want to thank Sylvidoll for her editorial help.

12